**OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:32 am

MB is like the hired gun for the Koch brothers, they break him off a little bit just to stir the pot...

Proof that the slum lords will scoop in the gutter for a few votes.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:38 am

I matter, my smart phone tells me I do.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:39 am

I have Siri talk to me in my sleep!

#monkeysdownwiththesickness
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:59 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Trump will be declared mentally unstable before that ever happens .


Jason Bourne/the follower.




Urban Dictionary: Follower
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Follower
A follower, rather than decide what's right for them, will adopt the beliefs and opinions of another (or others). When they are in a group, they will adopt the belief ...



Mdb/head burried in sand

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08 ... al-decline
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:11 am

mdb1958 wrote:MB is like the hired gun for the Koch brothers, they break him off a little bit just to stir the pot...

Proof that the slum lords will scoop in the gutter for a few votes.

Are you trying to insult me?
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14401
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 667 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby deltbucs » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:02 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Trump will be declared mentally unstable before that ever happens .


Jason Bourne/the follower.




Urban Dictionary: Follower
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Follower
A follower, rather than decide what's right for them, will adopt the beliefs and opinions of another (or others). When they are in a group, they will adopt the belief ...

Sig lines are NOT allowed.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5305
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:17 am

mdb1958 wrote:MB is like the hired gun for the Koch brothers, they break him off a little bit just to stir the pot...

Proof that the slum lords will scoop in the gutter for a few votes.

Is this supposed to be against MB or against the huge spending by the Koch brothers for the GOP? I'm not sure what angle you're going for here.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4023
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 163 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:08 am

The Koch brothers always favor a libertarian over a conservative. For the most part, their views are a whole lot more like mine than Trump, either Bush presidents, Romney, etc.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6711
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 293 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Buc2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:12 am

Yeah, but the Koch's are the Soro's of the Left for some reason.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12014
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 985 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:13 am

I’m sure many think that.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6711
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 293 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am

Zarniwoop wrote:I’m sure many think that.



Its not us and them!

Its we the government and we the money.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:49 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
Jason Bourne/the follower.




Urban Dictionary: Follower
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Follower
A follower, rather than decide what's right for them, will adopt the beliefs and opinions of another (or others). When they are in a group, they will adopt the belief ...



Mdb/head burried in sand

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08 ... al-decline



Follow the story brother! You can even buy her book.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:37 am

Here is a better story for you . Lol

#impeachmentsoon

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... dterms?amp
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:38 am

What's scary is the cloud you've been in for 50 years.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:56 am

mdb1958 wrote:What's scary is the cloud you've been in for 50 years.


I would rather be in a cloud than have my head burried in the sand
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:40 am

President Trump Stops Motorcade, Hops Out To Thank Firefighters


President Trump stopped his motorcade just before pulling up to Air Force One and climbed out of his limousine to greet a couple dozen flabbergasted firefighters.

In a video, when "The Beast" (as Trump's car is known) suddenly stops, two Secret Service agents walk up to the window. It's unclear if they're trying to discourage the president from getting out or simply making a quick plan for his impromptu stop.

One firefighter had been filming the motorcade as it rolled in. As the agents talk with the president, the firefighter says, "No, he's not..." and laughs nervously.

Then Trump climbs out, applauding the firefighters as he walks toward them.

"Thank you, men, thank you," Trump says as he shakes their hands, going down the line. The firefighter filming the video says, "That's awesome!"

Trump then gathers the firefighters together -- "c'mon" -- for a group photo in which he gives the thumb's up. Others grabbed some quick selfies.

There was no mention of the stop, either, in recent White House pool reports filed by reporters who travel with the president everywhere he goes...







#publicitystunt
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2925
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Swashy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:22 am

RedLeader wrote:President Trump Stops Motorcade, Hops Out To Thank Firefighters


President Trump stopped his motorcade just before pulling up to Air Force One and climbed out of his limousine to greet a couple dozen flabbergasted firefighters.

In a video, when "The Beast" (as Trump's car is known) suddenly stops, two Secret Service agents walk up to the window. It's unclear if they're trying to discourage the president from getting out or simply making a quick plan for his impromptu stop.

One firefighter had been filming the motorcade as it rolled in. As the agents talk with the president, the firefighter says, "No, he's not..." and laughs nervously.

Then Trump climbs out, applauding the firefighters as he walks toward them.

"Thank you, men, thank you," Trump says as he shakes their hands, going down the line. The firefighter filming the video says, "That's awesome!"

Trump then gathers the firefighters together -- "c'mon" -- for a group photo in which he gives the thumb's up. Others grabbed some quick selfies.

There was no mention of the stop, either, in recent White House pool reports filed by reporters who travel with the president everywhere he goes...







#publicitystunt


Did they make sure Fox News caught that hot patriotic action from the front lines?
Swashy
 
Posts: 3732
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Look like it was a YouTube post that got the story out.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Swashy wrote:
RedLeader wrote:President Trump Stops Motorcade, Hops Out To Thank Firefighters


President Trump stopped his motorcade just before pulling up to Air Force One and climbed out of his limousine to greet a couple dozen flabbergasted firefighters.

In a video, when "The Beast" (as Trump's car is known) suddenly stops, two Secret Service agents walk up to the window. It's unclear if they're trying to discourage the president from getting out or simply making a quick plan for his impromptu stop.

One firefighter had been filming the motorcade as it rolled in. As the agents talk with the president, the firefighter says, "No, he's not..." and laughs nervously.

Then Trump climbs out, applauding the firefighters as he walks toward them.

"Thank you, men, thank you," Trump says as he shakes their hands, going down the line. The firefighter filming the video says, "That's awesome!"

Trump then gathers the firefighters together -- "c'mon" -- for a group photo in which he gives the thumb's up. Others grabbed some quick selfies.

There was no mention of the stop, either, in recent White House pool reports filed by reporters who travel with the president everywhere he goes...







#publicitystunt


Did they make sure Fox News caught that hot patriotic action from the front lines?


Ya. This happened 2 months ago... and I'm sure you're just seeing it for the first time as well.



Fox News must be slipping. lol
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2925
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:18 pm

RedLeader wrote:Fox News must be slipping. lol

Thankfully we have you here to fill in the gaps.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4023
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 163 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Buc2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:53 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Fox News must be slipping. lol

Thankfully we have you here to fill in the gaps.

Finally we agree on something.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12014
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 985 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:00 pm

“On Monday, the Trump administration announced that the sanctions on Iran that were lifted by the 2015 nuclear accord will be reimposed starting at midnight.“


Tick tock.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2925
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:52 am

Image
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4916
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Buc2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Not sure why, but I doubt I'd be sorry that the image Babe posted above didn't show. :lol:
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12014
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 985 times
Been thanked: 417 times


Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13590
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 590 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Jason Bourne » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:


How the hell did the right wing become straight up Communist

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Jason Bourne » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:06 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
How the hell did the right wing become straight up Communist

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.


Communist ?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communism
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:53 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:MB is like the hired gun for the Koch brothers, they break him off a little bit just to stir the pot...

Proof that the slum lords will scoop in the gutter for a few votes.

Are you trying to insult me?




Balderdash, you sir have not yet tasted the leather from my glove.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10152
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 97 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests