LeSean McCoy accused of abuse

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
LeSean McCoy accused of abuse

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 am

McCoy's response

Letter from the attorney representing McCoy's ex-gf

Last edited by DreadNaught on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
DreadNaught

Re: LeSean McCoy accused of abuse

Postby Buc2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:38 am

Holy...! :shock:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Rocker » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:39 am

Damn
Rocker

Postby Heidguy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 am

If true although extremity disturbing, what bothers me more is that they "kept quiet" that he viciously beat his child (allegedly). I guess we'll see.
Heidguy

Postby Super K » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 am

That's a disturbing ass image...

I'm gonna refrain from all other opinions/judgement until we find out the validity of all the accusations...
Super K

Postby RedLeader » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 am

Heidguy wrote:If true although extremity disturbing, what bothers me more is that they "kept quiet" that he viciously beat his child (allegedly). I guess we'll see.

Good point. Looks like he was being pretty well enabled. As is often the case when you’re rich/famous, unfortunately.
RedLeader

Postby Cheb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 am

If true, he's a horrible piece of ****. But a single instagram post does not a criminal case make. I'm sure this will perk up the Goddell's ears though.
Cheb

Postby NYBF » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:56 am

We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure

hmm

Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed.

Oh? You let that slide? "all the times"?

You know what... If she sat there and did nothing while he "viciously beat" his son I don't feel the slightest bit bad for her.
NYBF

Postby Heidguy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 am

You're all correct of course, very curious how this is going to turn out because that picture is pretty rough.
Heidguy

Postby RedLeader » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:01 am

Somewhere, Chip Kelly is smiling to himself.
RedLeader

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:19 am

NYBF wrote:
We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure

hmm

Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed.

You know what... If she sat there and did nothing while he "viciously beat" his son I don't feel the slightest bit bad for her.

Meh, I disagree but see your point. No person (especially a women) should be subjected to this type of domestic abuse. I'm not even one of those that claims a man should "never" hit a women b/c in certain situations self-defense and an appropriate level of physical response to restrain/stop an altercation can be justified regardless of the sexes involved. But this appears to be far beyond that level (if the allegations are true).

Her letting past abuses slide doesn't mean she deserves this, although I would agree the warning signs were there and she ignored them. If a person beats/abuses their pets and children they would certainly be more inclined to also abuse their partner/spouse than a person that doesn't have that pattern of abuse.

But the son may not have been hers (biologically) and/or perhaps speaking up would be the end of the extravagant life she enjoyed by being with a rich and famous athlete. While staying silent on previous abuses weren't good decisions, they also don't warrant this type of alleged abuse and thus I think we can feel sympathy for her while also recognizing this was a situation she should've seen coming.
DreadNaught

Postby NYBF » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 am

DreadNaught wrote:
NYBF wrote:
hmm

Meh, I disagree but see your point. No person (especially a women) should be subjected to this type of domestic abuse. I'm not even one of those that claims a man should "never" hit a women b/c in certain situations self-defense and an appropriate level of physical response to restrain/stop an altercation can be justified regardless of the sexes involved. But this appears to be far beyond that level (if the allegations are true).

Her letting past abuses slide doesn't mean she deserves this, although I would agree the warning signs were there and she ignored them. If a person beats/abuses their pets and children they would certainly be more inclined to also abuse their partner/spouse than a person that doesn't have that pattern of abuse.

But the son may not have been hers (biologically) and/or perhaps speaking up would be the end of the extravagant life she enjoyed by being with a rich and famous athlete. While staying silent on previous abuses weren't good decisions, they also don't warrant this type of alleged abuse and thus I think we can feel sympathy for her while also recognizing this was a situation she should've seen coming.

If she kept quiet because she feared it being the end of her extravagant lifestyle, she absolutely 100% deserves what she got.
NYBF

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:43 am

This is definitely Shady
IchabodCrane84

Postby The Outsider » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:47 am

Yeah, if that's real he's so done.
The Outsider

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 am

Damn that turns my stomach. I feel bad for this young lady.
Bootz2004

Postby Buc2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:04 pm

That's pretty unfair of you, NYBF. Presuming her friend's account of what happened and has happened in the past is factual, you still don't know the enough about the circumstances to draw such a conclusion that, "...she deserves what she got." Perhaps she kept quiet due to threats...maybe even threat of death. She wouldn't be the first women to have kept quiet out of fear. It also seems she still wasn't the one to come forward. Instead, it was her friend that had finally seen enough and brought this to light.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Response from McCoy.

DreadNaught

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Buc2 wrote:That's pretty unfair of you, NYBF. Presuming her friend's account of what happened and has happened in the past is factual, you still don't know the enough about the circumstances to draw such a conclusion that, "...she deserves what she got." Perhaps she kept quiet due to threats...maybe even threat of death. She wouldn't be the first women to have kept quiet out of fear. It also seems she still wasn't the one to come forward. Instead, it was her friend that had finally seen enough and brought this to light.

We can’t assume her, the friend or McCoy are telling the truth yet.
PrimeMinister

Postby NYBF » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Buc2 wrote:That's pretty unfair of you, NYBF. Presuming her friend's account of what happened and has happened in the past is factual, you still don't know the enough about the circumstances to draw such a conclusion that, "...she deserves what she got." Perhaps she kept quiet due to threats...maybe even threat of death. She wouldn't be the first women to have kept quiet out of fear. It also seems she still wasn't the one to come forward. Instead, it was her friend that had finally seen enough and brought this to light.

I understand the fear side of it. However, if she just stood idly by and allowed this to happen repeatedly to a child, I stand by what I said. If her friend knew what happened repeatedly to the kid and she stayed quiet, she can **** off, too.

To go one step further, if she kept what happened to the kid quiet because, as DN suggested, "and/or perhaps speaking up would be the end of the extravagant life she enjoyed by being with a rich and famous athlete," she probably deserves worse.
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:47 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:

We can’t assume her, the friend or McCoy are telling the truth yet.

I'm not.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby BucaRican » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Response from McCoy.

Why the hell did he respond on Notes? Why not release an official statement? That's odd.
It's as if Mike Vick, AP, and Ray Rice were put in a blender and Shady McCoy was born in this women's head. Man this is some serious ish if true. I will give McCoy the benefit on this an wait for more info. It look like shady was trying to get away from this chick for a while but she was not trying to have it.

That report says the two "have had a contentious relationship for a while—according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge's order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia."

In those court documents, Cordon said McCoy had "friends, family members and other crew remove her furniture and furnishings without her knowledge" while she was gone in late May, though Cordon called the authorities and prevented them from doing so. She said McCoy then cut off the house's electricity.

She was trying to live off of him and he wasn't having it. At no point do any court docs or police reports state any of the other accusations.
BucaRican

Postby NYBF » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 pm

BucaRican wrote: I will give McCoy the benefit on this an wait for more info.

Interesting.
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:17 pm

BucaRican wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Response from McCoy.

Why the hell did he respond on Notes? Why not release an official statement? That's odd.
It's as if Mike Vick, AP, and Ray Rice were put in a blender and Shady McCoy was born in this women's head. Man this is some serious ish if true. I will give McCoy the benefit on this an wait for more info. It look like shady was trying to get away from this chick for a while but she was not trying to have it.

That report says the two "have had a contentious relationship for a while—according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge's order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia."

In those court documents, Cordon said McCoy had "friends, family members and other crew remove her furniture and furnishings without her knowledge" while she was gone in late May, though Cordon called the authorities and prevented them from doing so. She said McCoy then cut off the house's electricity.

She was trying to live off of him and he wasn't having it. At no point do any court docs or police reports state any of the other accusations.

If only he had just grabbed her *****, then you could have worked up some wrath, eh?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:36 pm

It's as if Mike Vick, AP, and Ray Rice were put in a blender and Shady McCoy was born in this women's head.

beardmcdoug

Postby The Outsider » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
It's as if Mike Vick, AP, and Ray Rice were put in a blender and Shady McCoy was born in this women's head.

Animal abuse, child abuse, thot abuse.
The Outsider

Postby Deuce » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:44 pm

The Outsider wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Animal abuse, child abuse, thot abuse.

bmd...I like you but how did this go over your head?

Also, Outsider, you forgot idk...Cushing? She accuses him of steroid usage, as well.
Deuce

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 pm

The Outsider wrote: thot abuse.

I hate this place :lol:
DreadNaught

Postby Swashy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:51 pm

IchabodCrane84 wrote:This is definitely Shady

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
Swashy

Postby BucaRican » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Buc2 wrote:
BucaRican wrote:

If only he had just grabbed her *****, then you could have worked up some wrath, eh?

This is the first time he has been accused of anything to my knowledge. Here you go reaching, on one hand we have a guy who has shown patterns of immaturity and indecent behavior, on the other hand we have a guy that has not. I never said McCoy was innocent, but I really would like to see what else comes out of this. From what we know now is McCoy was distancing his self from her. Get with the program.
BucaRican

Postby Four Verticals » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:15 pm

I think we need to step back and see where this goes.
Four Verticals

Next

Return to Team Discussions