CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:18 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I love how the ONLY thing that can be investigated is Russia.

That's literally not how law enforcement wotks.

Meuller goes about his Russia investigation and finds evidence of a crime by Cohen...enough evidence for a warrant, mind you. And what doe he do? He's not investigating Cohen so he hands it off to the FBI. Just like any small town sheriff would.

Perhaps we should fire the current FBI Director for acting on Mueller's referral?

The Russia thing will just have to wait for Mueller.


You are just ignoring the main point. The principles involved in this all knew Russia was BS from the start. Obama just wanted a special prosecutor in place during Trump’s Presidency to find something, anything. Russia collusion was just a vehicle to get there. Always was.

No one is saying law enforcement can’t investigate whatever they want. But we can point out the hypocrisy, the lies and machinations undergone to get to this point. This was all planned from the beginning. Maybe you find a way to impeach Trump, maybe you don’t.

OR

This administration is every bit as corrupt as it appears to be.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14838
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 680 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Another unwanted byproduct of this fishing expedition is that we will be seeing more of Sean Hannity now. The man has been on TV for like a quarter century and radio longer than that and he is now more popular than he has ever been.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
You are just ignoring the main point. The principles involved in this all knew Russia was BS from the start. Obama just wanted a special prosecutor in place during Trump’s Presidency to find something, anything. Russia collusion was just a vehicle to get there. Always was.

No one is saying law enforcement can’t investigate whatever they want. But we can point out the hypocrisy, the lies and machinations undergone to get to this point. This was all planned from the beginning. Maybe you find a way to impeach Trump, maybe you don’t.

OR

This administration is every bit as corrupt as it appears to be.

Of course it is. I think from now on there should just be active investigations on all sitting presidents and anyone they ever worked with.

I mean, it probably will start happening due to political vengeance.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby The Outsider » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:OR

This administration is every bit as corrupt as it appears to be.

Of course it is. I think from now on there should just be active investigations on all sitting presidents and anyone they ever worked with.

I mean, it probably will start happening due to political vengeance.


Assuming your obvious sarcasm is sarcasm, I'll say this: I'm surprised someone who gets so butthurt at the mere mention of trade with Cuba is so dismissive of the rearing head of authoritarian mindset in the highest levels of our federal government.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4933
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Alpha » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 am

mdb1958 wrote:I asked the question because there doesnt seem to be an "is" with you guys that dont support the president, just was/us/them/coulda been.


There "is".

I'm sorry...I missed the 8 years where you were "supporting" YOUR (Former) President...Obama. Oh...that's right...you were shitting on the guy. You Trumpians have made GW Bush a "respected" dude. That's quite the accomplishment.

STFU and deal, kid.

This is what you Trumpians have turned political discourse in to: Name calling. Insults. Gutter humor.

Cool with me. I ****ing LIVE in the gutter. I'll take you there and beat your brains in.

Trump is a clown, with a big mouth. He's in way over his head...and anyone with a brain knows this. Says a lot about you, I suppose.

Keep defending this nit-wit. It's funny.
Alpha
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Alpha » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:02 am

Brazen331 wrote:Another unwanted byproduct of this fishing expedition is that we will be seeing more of Sean Hannity now. The man has been on TV for like a quarter century and radio longer than that and he is now more popular than he has ever been.


Keep spinning, monkey boy.

Hannity has been Trumps Do-Boy since the election.

And now we have a better idea as to why. Not shocking to see why Fox "news" die-hards are the most "mis-informed" and "un-educated" citizens in the US.

Maybe we should just outlaw all "non-compliant" news sources. Like The Soviets.

That would be cool...
Alpha
 
Posts: 4279
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:01 am

Alpha wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:Another unwanted byproduct of this fishing expedition is that we will be seeing more of Sean Hannity now. The man has been on TV for like a quarter century and radio longer than that and he is now more popular than he has ever been.


Keep spinning, monkey boy.

Hannity has been Trumps Do-Boy since the election.

And now we have a better idea as to why. Not shocking to see why Fox "news" die-hards are the most "mis-informed" and "un-educated" citizens in the US.

Maybe we should just outlaw all "non-compliant" news sources. Like The Soviets.

That would be cool...


You are like a virus. When post about hockey, you actually behave decently so it’s like you lie dormant when in that forum, but when you spread and infect other forums you turn malignant and nasty, posting nothing informative or worthwhile.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby RedLeader » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:56 am

Alpha wrote:
This is what you Trumpians have turned political discourse in to: Name calling. Insults. Gutter humor.

Cool with me. I ****ing LIVE in the gutter. I'll take you there and beat your brains in..


Post of the thread so far. Lol








Brought to you by Hansens Peppermint Schnapps and NyQuil.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:38 am

I'd ask MB if he was a spin artist but I dont think he's be truthful.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10541
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:12 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:I love how the ONLY thing that can be investigated is Russia.

That's literally not how law enforcement wotks.

Meuller goes about his Russia investigation and finds evidence of a crime by Cohen...enough evidence for a warrant, mind you. And what doe he do? He's not investigating Cohen so he hands it off to the FBI. Just like any small town sheriff would.

Perhaps we should fire the current FBI Director for acting on Mueller's referral?

The Russia thing will just have to wait for Mueller.

Mueller isn't law enforcement. He was tapped to investigate Russian collusion by members of the Trump campaign and transition team. It has now gone so far off the rails is to border on the inane. Time to end this farce. If they want to investigate the other bs, then get actual law enforcement to open the investigations.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12407
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:14 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:OR

This administration is every bit as corrupt as it appears to be.

Of course it is. I think from now on there should just be active investigations on all sitting presidents and anyone they ever worked with.

I mean, it probably will start is already happening due to political vengeance.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12407
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am

The investigation was designed to go off the rails. Russian collusion is basically the same thing as a failed land deal in Arkansas, just an excuse to find something to prosecute.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:01 am

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I love how the ONLY thing that can be investigated is Russia.

That's literally not how law enforcement wotks.

Meuller goes about his Russia investigation and finds evidence of a crime by Cohen...enough evidence for a warrant, mind you. And what doe he do? He's not investigating Cohen so he hands it off to the FBI. Just like any small town sheriff would.

Perhaps we should fire the current FBI Director for acting on Mueller's referral?

The Russia thing will just have to wait for Mueller.

Mueller isn't law enforcement. He was tapped to investigate Russian collusion by members of the Trump campaign and transition team. It has now gone so far off the rails is to border on the inane. Time to end this farce. If they want to investigate the other bs, then get actual law enforcement to open the investigations.

I'm honestly not paying that much attention to all this ****, but isn't that exactly what is going on?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 am

deltbucs wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Mueller isn't law enforcement. He was tapped to investigate Russian collusion by members of the Trump campaign and transition team. It has now gone so far off the rails is to border on the inane. Time to end this farce. If they want to investigate the other bs, then get actual law enforcement to open the investigations.

I'm honestly not paying that much attention to all this ****, but isn't that exactly what is going on?

Yep. Brazen and Buc2 seem to just be upset that Mueller has gathered enough evidence of crimes to turn over to authorities.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:55 am

Alpha wrote:
You sick ****.


This is over the line. Consider this a warning. The politics forum is enough of a zoo as it is. Let's try to at least keep it somewhat civil.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 am

The Outsider wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Let's say you work for a large company. When your CEO walks in to the same room do you show them respect? If so, are you respecting them personally? Or are you respecting their position?

Or let's say you rolled through a stop sign and get pulled over by a cop. Would you show some level of respect as they approached? Are you respecting them personally, or b/c of the job/title they hold?

I don't believe anyone is arguing you have to respect the President (or anyone else) on a personal level if you have reasons that they don't deserve that respect. But that doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't be respectful of their position.

Hell, there a ton of public personas I don't respect as people based on what they do/don't stand for. But I still respect the position they hold and job they were hired/elected to perform.


As for the first point, I don't work for the President.

To the second point, I show a basic level of respect to police officers who pull me over because in that specific situation the have the ability to negatively impact my life.

I respect the position of President, I didn't like it when people made **** up about or just talked **** on Obama or Bush. Two Presidents I never voted for. But they were normal Presidents in a normal situation with pretty normal administrations. This President is not normal, this administration is not normal, and what is going on in this country is not normal. I refuse to normalize it by treating Donald Trump like he's anything but a farce, or the biggest mistake in American politics in my lifetime.

Time will tell if I'm wrong or not. I don't think I am, but I won't be afraid to admit it if I am.


What is "normal"? And why is this "normal" standard a good thing in your opinion when it comes to the Presidency and his administration based the example you cited of 43 and 44? I'm not attacking, just curious and trying to understand your mindset.

I get that Trump is hated by large contingent of people and nothing will change that. But people are forgetting he was elected and has a large base of support, first by beating out a bunch of people in the GOP primary then the General.

People wanted change (according to 63% of exit polls on election day) and Hillary was offering a 3rd term of Obama/normal.

Trump is a goofball, boorish, unlikable, and not an ideal spokesperson for America. But I care about policy and unemployment is historically low, my retirement portfolio is looking good, immigration is trending in a good direction and other than this Syria nonsense I'm more satisfied with our foreign policy (warmongering) than I have been since I can remember. I don't care if people want to credit this administration or the previous one for those trends, I just care that they are trending in a good direction.

In a perfect world I wish I could have a President with Obama's temperament and likability, but with Trump's America first mentality on major issues.

I actually like that Trump is establishing a new normal even I don't like everything about Trump's version of it. It will pave the way for next person that isn't a typical MIC controlled political crony (i.e. "normal" President) to potentially get elected. Maybe even someone from outside the two major parties at some point.

Change is Washington was demanded in the 2016 election imho and had it not been for Clinton's actual election interference in the Democratic primary (which AMAZINGLY still doesn't get talked about) we'd likely have President Sanders right now. But things happened the way they did and we got the Trump change instead of the Bernie change, which imo were going to be the only two desired outcomes for most voters and why alot of Bernie independents voted for Trump and/or against Hillary(normal).
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am

DN sounds like a conservative that married a liberal. (and she proof reads his stuff)
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10541
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Buc2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:16 am

mdb1958 wrote:DN sounds like a conservative that married a liberal. (and she proof reads his stuff)

I think DN is a typical Trump supporter. Like me, he doesn't really like the President's bombastic attitude and Twitter rages, but he's not at all upset with the results seen thus far in Trump's presidency. Unlike Obama's promise to be transparent, Trump has been very transparent. That's pretty much a good thing. We know where this man stands and what he thinks.

Like him or not, all the hate and name calling by folks on the left isn't going to accomplish a thing. Just like with Obama, the hate and name calling by some on the right didn't accomplish a damn thing. All it does is stoke the hate and resolve of the other side. The "silent majority" that was talked about so much in the last election and immediately after the election have pretty much gone silent again in case anyone hasn't noticed.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12407
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby The Outsider » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:19 am

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
As for the first point, I don't work for the President.

To the second point, I show a basic level of respect to police officers who pull me over because in that specific situation the have the ability to negatively impact my life.

I respect the position of President, I didn't like it when people made **** up about or just talked **** on Obama or Bush. Two Presidents I never voted for. But they were normal Presidents in a normal situation with pretty normal administrations. This President is not normal, this administration is not normal, and what is going on in this country is not normal. I refuse to normalize it by treating Donald Trump like he's anything but a farce, or the biggest mistake in American politics in my lifetime.

Time will tell if I'm wrong or not. I don't think I am, but I won't be afraid to admit it if I am.


What is "normal"? And why is this "normal" standard a good thing in your opinion when it comes to the Presidency and his administration based the example you cited of 43 and 44? I'm not attacking, just curious and trying to understand your mindset.

I get that Trump is hated by large contingent of people and nothing will change that. But people are forgetting he was elected and has a large base of support, first by beating out a bunch of people in the GOP primary then the General.

People wanted change (according to 63% of exit polls on election day) and Hillary was offering a 3rd term of Obama/normal.

Trump is a goofball, boorish, unlikable, and not an ideal spokesperson for America. But I care about policy and unemployment is historically low, my retirement portfolio is looking good, immigration is trending in a good direction and other than this Syria nonsense I'm more satisfied with our foreign policy (warmongering) than I have been since I can remember. I don't care if people want to credit this administration or the previous one for those trends, I just care that they are trending in a good direction.

In a perfect world I wish I could have a President with Obama's temperament and likability, but with Trump's America first mentality on major issues.

I actually like that Trump is establishing a new normal even I don't like everything about Trump's version of it. It will pave the way for next person that isn't a typical MIC controlled political crony (i.e. "normal" President) to potentially get elected. Maybe even someone from outside the two major parties at some point.

Change is Washington was demanded in the 2016 election imho and had it not been for Clinton's actual election interference in the Democratic primary (which AMAZINGLY still doesn't get talked about) we'd likely have President Sanders right now. But things happened the way they did and we got the Trump change instead of the Bernie change, which imo were going to be the only two desired outcomes for most voters and why alot of Bernie independents voted for Trump and/or against Hillary(normal).


Normal is having a leader with decorum. One who is willing to put forth sanctions suggested by advisors that know a hell of a lot more about the specific topic than they do. One who doesn't call for private citizens to be imprisoned. One who doesn't attack the courts and legal system on a regular basis. One who is respected on the world stage as at least being competent.

Normal is having a legislature with a spine. One that is willing to stand up to a demagogue. One that is willing to address the issues in it's own party (I'm only saying this because one party effectively controls all branches of legislature).

Normal is not what we have right now.

I bitched and moaned as much as anyone about the DNC rigging the primary, but Hillary isn't President, Trump is. There is literally nothing Hillary can do at this point to impact my life. Therefore I'm not concerned with Hillary Clinton, I'm concerned with Donald Trump. As for the DNC, I hope they learned their lesson but I doubt it.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4933
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:31 am

Buc2 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:DN sounds like a conservative that married a liberal. (and she proof reads his stuff)

I think DN is a typical Trump supporter. Like me, he doesn't really like the President's bombastic attitude and Twitter rages, but he's not at all upset with the results seen thus far in Trump's presidency. Unlike Obama's promise to be transparent, Trump has been very transparent. That's pretty much a good thing. We know where this man stands and what he thinks.

Like him or not, all the hate and name calling by folks on the left isn't going to accomplish a thing. Just like with Obama, the hate and name calling by some on the right didn't accomplish a damn thing. All it does is stoke the hate and resolve of the other side. The "silent majority" that was talked about so much in the last election and immediately after the election have pretty much gone silent again in case anyone hasn't noticed.


I think Trump being transparent is more what is being forced on him than his own willingness. But either way it's certainly a more transparent administration. I honestly don't know what he thinks, but don't perceive him as an ideologue which imo is a good thing since DC is already full of them and that is why nothing gets done, nobody wants to budge.

In the end he ran on a conservative, pro-America platform and has done a decent job staying true to that relative to past Presidents. Him appointing Gorsuch to the SCOTUS and other judicial appointees were reason enough for me to vote for him tbh. This country is being transformed via the Obama judiciary appointees and it takes time to see the effects of those changes take place. So the more 'constitutionalists' we have as judges on every level the better for this country in the long run. It's just a core issue for me and one I won't budge on.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Dangerous times


This country is being transformed via the Obama judiciary appointees and it takes time to see the effects of those changes take place.


It was not intended for the judiciary to become the top power.



The federal government is composed of three distinct branches: judicial, legislative, executive, and judicial, whose powers are vested by the Federal courts, U.S. Constitution in the Congress, the president, and thefederal courts, respectively
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10541
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 pm

May as come to us first and we'll tell you what we will allow...
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10541
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:03 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Of course it is. I think from now on there should just be active investigations on all sitting presidents and anyone they ever worked with.

I mean, it probably will start happening due to political vengeance.


Assuming your obvious sarcasm is sarcasm, I'll say this: I'm surprised someone who gets so butthurt at the mere mention of trade with Cuba is so dismissive of the rearing head of authoritarian mindset in the highest levels of our federal government.

Maybe I’m missing something, but are you comparing the Trump administration to the Castro regime? I have to be missing something...
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
Assuming your obvious sarcasm is sarcasm, I'll say this: I'm surprised someone who gets so butthurt at the mere mention of trade with Cuba is so dismissive of the rearing head of authoritarian mindset in the highest levels of our federal government.

Maybe I’m missing something, but are you comparing the Trump administration to the Castro regime? I have to be missing something...


Trump is far obviously worse. Try to keep up...

Communism gets a bad wrap imo. Don't you care about equality? So what Castro killed few people, look at what he was able build because of it!! Free Healthcare for everyone and 100% literacy rate!!! Around the world Cuba is known for it's healthy, well educated citizens.

Hopefully American can get there one day once all these damn conservatives die off along with their 'me-first' ideology putting their individual aspirations before that of others that are entitled to receive an equal outcome in life. #CommunismIsEquality

/s
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Maybe I’m missing something, but are you comparing the Trump administration to the Castro regime? I have to be missing something...


Trump is far obviously worse. Try to keep up...

Communism gets a bad wrap imo. Don't you care about equality? So what Castro killed few people, look at what he was able build because of it!! Free Healthcare for everyone and 100% literacy rate!!! Around the world Cuba is known for it's healthy, well educated citizens.

Hopefully American can get there one day once all these damn conservatives die off along with their 'me-first' ideology putting their individual aspirations before that of others that are entitled to receive an equal outcome in life. #CommunismIsEquality

/s


I get your sarcasm, but that thought process fits Amercan history and capitalism as well. Millions murdered and enslaved, but look at what was built because of it.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 9068
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 245 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:39 pm

I was going to ask if anyone was considering opening a business but I can see your reveling in the excitement of $200 a month, without a car. Or a house, or land.

Somehow you nutcases think it will be some high end equality, LoL.

Please PM me with the professors and schools that taught you this, I need to protect my grandchildren. If your not ashamed you can put them in the light right now.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10541
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:47 pm

DreadNaught wrote:In a perfect world I wish I could have a President with Obama's temperament and likability, but with Trump's America first mentality on major issues.

How can people be gullible enough to believe that Trump has an America first mentality. Out of all of the Trump brand manufacturing that is done overseas, how many of those jobs has he moved to America in total?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby deltbucs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Buc2 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:DN sounds like a conservative that married a liberal. (and she proof reads his stuff)

I think DN is a typical Trump supporter. Like me, he doesn't really like the President's bombastic attitude and Twitter rages, but he's not at all upset with the results seen thus far in Trump's presidency. Unlike Obama's promise to be transparent, Trump has been very transparent. That's pretty much a good thing. We know where this man stands and what he thinks.

Transparent? LOL!! Did he release his taxes or is he still being audited? He might be the biggest liar in Washington. The only time he's transparent is when he twitters like a 15 year-old girl when people are mean to him. He's a little bitch.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:29 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Trump is far obviously worse. Try to keep up...

Communism gets a bad wrap imo. Don't you care about equality? So what Castro killed few people, look at what he was able build because of it!! Free Healthcare for everyone and 100% literacy rate!!! Around the world Cuba is known for it's healthy, well educated citizens.

Hopefully American can get there one day once all these damn conservatives die off along with their 'me-first' ideology putting their individual aspirations before that of others that are entitled to receive an equal outcome in life. #CommunismIsEquality

/s


I get your sarcasm, but that thought process fits Amercan history and capitalism as well. Millions murdered and enslaved, but look at what was built because of it.


Do you believe capitalism is racist?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: CIA and FBI: Russia Interfered in US Election

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:
I get your sarcasm, but that thought process fits Amercan history and capitalism as well. Millions murdered and enslaved, but look at what was built because of it.


Do you believe capitalism is racist?

No. Capitalism is an economic system, not a social system.

But capitalism enables people to exploit people and racial minorities are susceptible to that. This is why any capitalisic society interested in its people not being exploited must use their government to balance the scale with the capitalists.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14838
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 680 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ken Carson, Mountaineer Buc and 12 guests