Random Political News

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:53 am

bucfanclw wrote:
The Outsider wrote:You realize Hillary isn't relevant to politics anymore, right?

Well he's telling me to have Maxine draw up impeachment papers so I think he believes she's the sitting president right now...

She's only the POTUS in your dreams. :D
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Well he's telling me to have Maxine draw up impeachment papers so I think he believes she's the sitting president right now...

She's only the POTUS in your dreams. :D

Then why do you care so much about her ability to walk down stairs?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4014
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:01 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:She's only the POTUS in your dreams. :D

Then why do you care so much about her ability to walk down stairs?

Because of the responses it triggers here would be my guess.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11996
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 983 times
Been thanked: 416 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:01 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:She's only the POTUS in your dreams. :D

Then why do you care so much about her ability to walk down stairs?

Who said I care so much? Is that your takeaway from me posting a YT video? By that logic you must care so much about any and everything you make a post about here, amirite? Or am I doing this strawman argument thing wrong? :birdiedoublered:
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby NYBF » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Well he's telling me to have Maxine draw up impeachment papers so I think he believes she's the sitting president right now...

She's only the POTUS in your dreams. :D


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 6315
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 198 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:22 pm

And just like that we're talking about Hillary Clinton instead of the fact the Secretary of State just got fired.

Trumpism 101.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14362
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 666 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Gina Haspel has been tapped to replace Pompeo (who'll replace Rexy) as CIA Director.

1st ever female to be Director of CIA.

Glass ceilings and such...
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:33 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Gina Haspel has been tapped to replace Pompeo (who'll replace Rexy) as CIA Director.

1st ever female to be Director of CIA.

Glass ceilings and such...

Meh. She'll be fired before the end of summer.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11996
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 983 times
Been thanked: 416 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Buc2 wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Gina Haspel has been tapped to replace Pompeo (who'll replace Rexy) as CIA Director.

1st ever female to be Director of CIA.

Glass ceilings and such...

Meh. She'll be fired before the end of summer.

Probably so.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:40 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Gina Haspel has been tapped to replace Pompeo (who'll replace Rexy) as CIA Director.

1st ever female to be Director of CIA.

Glass ceilings and such...

If confirmed. She's going to face some serious inquiry for her past involvement in illegal torture practices. We'll see what happens.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4014
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:42 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Gina Haspel has been tapped to replace Pompeo (who'll replace Rexy) as CIA Director.

1st ever female to be Director of CIA.

Glass ceilings and such...

If confirmed. She's going to face some serious inquiry for her past involvement in illegal torture practices. We'll see what happens.

Why do you hate seeing women succeed?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:If confirmed. She's going to face some serious inquiry for her past involvement in illegal torture practices. We'll see what happens.

Why do you hate seeing women succeed?

Trump.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11996
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 983 times
Been thanked: 416 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:47 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:If confirmed. She's going to face some serious inquiry for her past involvement in illegal torture practices. We'll see what happens.

Why do you hate seeing women succeed?

Why are you against women receiving the same scrutiny as men? Nobody should just get a free pass due to gender, race, religion, etc.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 4014
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:01 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:
He must be related to mdb... Poor guy.


Good one Cheech... :roll:



Thanks, I thought so as well.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4609
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Why do you hate seeing women succeed?

Why are you against women receiving the same scrutiny as men? Nobody should just get a free pass due to gender, race, religion, etc.


Don't try and pass off your misogyny as some type of warped equity between the genders, I mean sexes.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby HamBone » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm

“Defense Agency To Begin Moving Classified Data to Amazon's Secret Cloud After Protest“

Troop movement? Yeah...nothing can go wrong here.
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 pm

HamBone wrote:“Defense Agency To Begin Moving Classified Data to Amazon's Secret Cloud After Protest“

Troop movement? Yeah...nothing can go wrong here.


The cloud is secure bro, I tell my clients all the time. There are SOC certifications that prove it. :D
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13563
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 589 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Terrible idea.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4609
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Trumps HR skills are making Welch’s 10% rule look downright compassionate
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 293 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Trumps HR skills are making Welch’s 10% rule look downright compassionate

Don't get me started on Jack Welch.

He's the living embodiment of Monty Burns.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14362
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 666 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Trumps HR skills are making Welch’s 10% rule look downright compassionate


Image
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4609
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Special election in PA is interesting. Lamb up by 8 pts with 40% of the votes reported.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4609
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:45 pm

The Outsider wrote:Special election in PA is interesting. Lamb up by 8 pts with 40% of the votes reported.

Nice!
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14362
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 666 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:57 pm

It's reeeeeally close.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4609
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Currently with 99% reporting:

Lamb: 111,875
Saccone: 111,028
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 8686
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:32 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:Currently with 99% reporting:

Lamb: 111,875
Saccone: 111,028


Reports are absentee ballots should weigh in Lamb's favor, too.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 5204
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

The 3rd party candidate pulled 1,300 votes. Crazy close race.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 8686
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:Currently with 99% reporting:

Lamb: 111,875
Saccone: 111,028


Reports are absentee ballots should weigh in Lamb's favor, too.


I heard someone else say the opposite.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 8686
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 233 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:37 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:
Reports are absentee ballots should weigh in Lamb's favor, too.


I heard someone else say the opposite.

I heard from CNN, I'm guessing Fox said the opposite?

Regardless anytime I see "hand count" I get suspicious.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 5204
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: Random Political News

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:39 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:
I heard someone else say the opposite.

I heard from CNN, I'm guessing Fox said the opposite?

Regardless anytime I see "hand count" I get suspicious.


Same here regarding “hand counts”. Pennsylvania is saying they’ll be counting absentee votes tonight and it’ll take 1-3 hours.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 8686
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 233 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], PanteraCanes and 17 guests