Welcome JameisLives!!!

Dedicated to our weekly idiot. The idiot may not post anywhere but here for one week.
Re: Welcome JameisLives!!!

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 pm

You be quiet and eat your W.

There are starving children in Cleveland who would be grateful for a W to eat!
Mountaineer Buc

Postby JameisLives » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Damn the kikes shut down tyrod too

tyrod rated a top 10 qb by all advanced metrics

not only is watson and bridgewater out with fake injuries to prop up carr and tribusky

they shutting down the big dogs too, is russell wilson next. stay tuned

goodell said enough of this ****

btw i didnt know if a qb is outside the pocket you could knock a reciever a off his route 30 yards downfield, lol that hurts mobile qbs big time. Goodell trying to keep the position as white as possible, let those ratings continue to to fall, nobody wanna watch wentz. When watson, and prescott are playing thats when the ratings are high because thats who the fans wanna tune into see

The kikes will rather the nfl die than it go the way of the nba, oh well their always new investors willing to buld a new nfl with new rules that wiil cater to a style of football, closer to college football( where the tv ratings are sky high and spread football reigns sepreme)
JameisLives

Postby Pirate Life » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm

JameisLives wrote:
btw i didnt know if a qb is outside the pocket you could knock a reciever a off his route 30 yards downfield, lol that hurts mobile qbs big time.

You've been able to interfere with receivers when the QB leaves the pocket for as long as I've been watching football, which predates the Bucs franchise. You can't hold them, but you can initiate contact as the QB is considered a runner at that point (and the receivers can be considered blockers).

Heck, this was a big controversy in a Bucs/Saints game a few years back when Williams was pushed out of bounds by a defender when Freeman rolled out of the pocket which made Williams ineligible to catch the TD he had to win the game on the final play. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1379 ... -vs-saints

You'd think a Buc fan would remember this, not to mention most knowledgeable fans likely would as well.

Keep having fun on your little island. =)
Pirate Life

Postby Admin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:42 pm

JameisLives wrote:Damn the kikes shut down tyrod too

not only is watson and bridgewater out with fake injuries to prop up carr and tribusky

btw i didnt know if a qb is outside the pocket you could knock a reciever a off his route 30 yards downfield, lol that hurts mobile qbs big time. Goodell trying to keep the position as white as possible, let those ratings continue to to fall, nobody wanna watch wentz. When watson, and prescott are playing thats when the ratings are high because thats who the fans wanna tune into see

The kikes will rather the nfl die than it go the way of the nba, oh well their always new investors willing to buld a new nfl with new rules that wiil cater to a style of football, closer to college football( where the tv ratings are sky high and spread football reigns sepreme)

I like to think we're all adults here. And we let a lot go. It was fun watching you thrash around in this cage for a while. But enough is enough. **** like this does not fly at BucZone. You're done.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kress » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Came down like a ton of sammiches.
Kress

Postby SIBucsFan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am

Admin wrote:

I like to think we're all adults here. And we let a lot go. It was fun watching you thrash around in this cage for a while. But enough is enough. **** like this does not fly at BucZone. You're done.

SIBucsFan

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:26 pm

LMFAO none of that **** makes ANY sense. And I am aware of your "grand thesis". But none of what you're saying here plays into that, and is diametrically opposed to what the end game would be. you're just another race baiting "useful idiot". keep it up goy
beardmcdoug

Previous

Return to Time Out