Run. The. Table.

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby MJW » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:59 pm

The Outsider wrote:
MJW wrote:I will always root my **** off for every win until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Then I will root for more draft capital because unlike season-to-season "momentum," draft capital actually exists in the NFL and has value.


So, two weeks then?


Or whenever someone does the math and informs me it happened, whichever comes first.

Seriously the most disappointing season in 15 years.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 6465
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Sammich » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:46 pm

If I thought there was any chance we'd make the playoffs I would be all for it. I just don't want one of those 8-8 or 7-9 seasons where you get no playoffs and a shitty draft pick. Touchdown or checkdown.
Sammich
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby real bucs fan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Ya we aren't making it. For me I'm mostly watching the young guys now... if guys like Ryan Smith can establish themselves as players, it helps plug holes otherwise needing to be addressed in the offseason.
Image
real bucs fan
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 523 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Sammich wrote:If I thought there was any chance we'd make the playoffs I would be all for it. I just don't want one of those 8-8 or 7-9 seasons where you get no playoffs and a shitty draft pick. Touchdown or checkdown.


Only casuals believe mid to late round 1st round draft picks are shitty.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Sammich » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:If I thought there was any chance we'd make the playoffs I would be all for it. I just don't want one of those 8-8 or 7-9 seasons where you get no playoffs and a shitty draft pick. Touchdown or checkdown.


Only casuals believe mid to late round 1st round draft picks are shitty.



What is it with you and that word? Does it make you feel special or important? If your self worth comes from annoying people on a message board you're obviously neither.
Sammich
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 pm

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Only casuals believe mid to late round 1st round draft picks are shitty.



What is it with you and that word? Does it make you feel special or important? If your self worth comes from annoying people on a message board you're obviously neither.


The word perfectly describes the majority of you who pretend to know what you’re talking about. Just like you criticized fans for having an All-Pro or no-pro mentality yet you turn around and say Touchdown or Checkdown when it comes to draft picks as if mid/late round picks are shitty...Guess what? ADRIAN CLAYBORN WAS A LATE ROUND PICK.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Sammich » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:

What is it with you and that word? Does it make you feel special or important? If your self worth comes from annoying people on a message board you're obviously neither.


The word perfectly describes the majority of you who pretend to know what you’re talking about. Just like you criticized fans for having an All-Pro or no-pro mentality yet you turn around and say Touchdown or Checkdown when it comes to draft picks as if mid/late round picks are shitty...Guess what? ADRIAN CLAYBORN WAS A LATE ROUND PICK.



And he wasn't worth that pick. However, he was worth the next to nothing contract we let him walk for.
Sammich
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
The word perfectly describes the majority of you who pretend to know what you’re talking about. Just like you criticized fans for having an All-Pro or no-pro mentality yet you turn around and say Touchdown or Checkdown when it comes to draft picks as if mid/late round picks are shitty...Guess what? ADRIAN CLAYBORN WAS A LATE ROUND PICK.



And he wasn't worth that pick. However, he was worth the next to nothing contract we let him walk for.


So you’re saying you felt we should’ve re-signed a player we never should’ve drafted in the 1st place?? LMAO!!! This right here is casual fan talk 101.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Sammich » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:

And he wasn't worth that pick. However, he was worth the next to nothing contract we let him walk for.


So you’re saying you felt we should’ve re-signed a player we never should’ve drafted in the 1st place?? LMAO!!! This right here is casual fan talk 101.



What part of that are you having trouble with? No, he was not worth a first round pick. Yes, he was worth a super cheap contract to keep around as depth. Once his rookie contract was up the pick was a sunk cost and irrelevant.
Sammich
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Doctor » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 am

Eagles finished last year knocking off both their division rivals (Giants and Cowboys). You think that didn't influence them going into this year you are nuts. And even in going from 5-9 to 7-9 they still had their pick of Barnett, Hooker, Allen, Howard, and Bolles in the past draft. There's talent everywhere. But all the talent in the world doesn't help if you have a loser mindset.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:23 am

Doctor wrote:Eagles finished last year knocking off both their division rivals (Giants and Cowboys). You think that didn't influence them going into this year you are nuts. And even in going from 5-9 to 7-9 they still had their pick of Barnett, Hooker, Allen, Howard, and Bolles in the past draft. There's talent everywhere. But all the talent in the world doesn't help if you have a loser mindset.


Because most fans don’t have benefit of scouting and really evaluating college prospects they believe any player drafted past the top 3 sucks and can’t help the team. They even mask their lack of football acumen with phrases like “draft capital”
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Doctor » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 am

It's ridiculous, you know how you win games, by being a better football team. So if you become a better team, you win more games. If you go from 3-6 to finish 8-8 you became a better team. Sure, a 3-13 team will get a better draft pick and perhaps a better player, but the other team actually GOT BETTER. As in got better and were beating other NFL TEAMS. That's how you become better. Not drafting some "savior".
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 4036
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby KiffininCanton » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:00 am

Doctor wrote:Eagles finished last year knocking off both their division rivals (Giants and Cowboys). You think that didn't influence them going into this year you are nuts.


and we went 6-2 the 2nd half of last season. Where did that momentum get us?
KiffininCanton
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:08 am

KiffininCanton wrote:
Doctor wrote:Eagles finished last year knocking off both their division rivals (Giants and Cowboys). You think that didn't influence them going into this year you are nuts.


and we went 6-2 the 2nd half of last season. Where did that momentum get us?


Got us to a better spot than a top 3 draft pick would’ve gotten us. Tell me exactly who we missed out on having of we had lost more games. I’m dying to know.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby KiffininCanton » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:13 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
KiffininCanton wrote:
and we went 6-2 the 2nd half of last season. Where did that momentum get us?


Got us to a better spot than a top 3 draft pick would’ve gotten us. Tell me exactly who we missed out on having of we had lost more games. I’m dying to know.


where did I say anything about the draft?
KiffininCanton
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby acmillis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
KiffininCanton wrote:
and we went 6-2 the 2nd half of last season. Where did that momentum get us?


Got us to a better spot than a top 3 draft pick would’ve gotten us. Tell me exactly who we missed out on having of we had lost more games. I’m dying to know.

So based on your logic, we can fully evaluate the 2017 draft class after just 10 games....casual much?
acmillis
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby NYBF » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 am

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Only casuals believe mid to late round 1st round draft picks are shitty.



What is it with you and that word? Does it make you feel special or important? If your self worth comes from annoying people on a message board you're obviously neither.


He heard someone say it and thought it made that person sound cool. Now he's going to run it into the ground. Like his past obsession with "kiddo".
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby The Outsider » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Only a casual man would pretend to be a nurse on a football message board when the reality is that he can't even cut hair at his old man's barber shop.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 2417
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:51 pm

But he has free condoms!
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Caradoc » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:57 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Got us to a better spot than a top 3 draft pick would’ve gotten us. Tell me exactly who we missed out on having of we had lost more games. I’m dying to know.

So based on your logic, we can fully evaluate the 2017 draft class after just 10 games....casual much?


Superfan has super powers
Caradoc
 
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Got us to a better spot than a top 3 draft pick would’ve gotten us. Tell me exactly who we missed out on having of we had lost more games. I’m dying to know.

So based on your logic, we can fully evaluate the 2017 draft class after just 10 games....casual much?


Not what I even implied, fool. I simply asked who we missed out on since some of you think mid to late 1st round draft picks are shitty. Don’t tell me hindsight is the only way you can make an evaluation. Now either grow some balls and answer or you can **** off, kiddo.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:48 pm

The Outsider wrote:Only a casual man would pretend to be a nurse on a football message board when the reality is that he can't even cut hair at his old man's barber shop.


Only casuals would care so much about a posters personal life on a football message board. I don’t give a **** about your sad, useless pathetic life. And for those who thinks that’s too far, no it’s not. It’s the truth. Idiot can’t even discuss football because he knows so little yet he’s worried about my personal life. I won’t even call you a casual because at least casuals try to discuss football. You do not, loser.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm

It's about lying. What you say on the board, versus the truth that can't be refuted. It kind of destroys your credibility in ALL areas. Just a little bit.

I do still like you, though. Entertaining, and seem like a solid dad - by all accounts. But still. It is what it is, dude.
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Kress wrote:It's about lying. What you say on the board, versus the truth that can't be refuted. It kind of destroys your credibility in ALL areas. Just a little bit.


I don't care what you think is truth and what's not. I don't owe you or anyone else anything. My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Okey dokey. Run with that.
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:04 pm

And go get your shine box. ;)
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm

I'll run with it and maybe you'll stick to pretending you understand football.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby acmillis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:So based on your logic, we can fully evaluate the 2017 draft class after just 10 games....casual much?


Not what I even implied, fool. I simply asked who we missed out on since some of you think mid to late 1st round draft picks are shitty. Don’t tell me hindsight is the only way you can make an evaluation. Now either grow some balls and answer or you can **** off, kiddo.

What were you implying then?
acmillis
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:20 pm

I do know this. Again, just an irrefutable fact for your consideration.

Bootz2004 wrote: My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.



My join date. Your join date. My post count. Your post count. Compare, and reflect on what you just said.

Feel stupid yet? Probably so, internally anyway, but it won't matter as far as the board persona that you vehemently claim you don't care about is concerned, because you're going to Bootz now and ignore your excellent life and everything else in favor of some deflection you will create with your postings.

Go Bootz go!

Or you'll just dip out.
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby pewterpirates » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Kress wrote:It's about lying. What you say on the board, versus the truth that can't be refuted. It kind of destroys your credibility in ALL areas. Just a little bit.


I don't care what you think is truth and what's not. I don't owe you or anyone else anything. My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.


I could go 48 different ways with this. But I'll just keep it simple.


LOL
pewterpirates
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 58 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bootz2004, Brazen331 and 6 guests