Random terrorism news

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:58 pm

NYBF wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Why did Trump say yellow stuff and not blue stuff when a white man rented a truck and ran over people in NYC but blue stuff and not yellow stuff when a white man shot people in a church in Texas?

What the **** are you on drugs?

You do realize that Muslim is a religion not a race, right? It is possible to be white and Muslim at the same time, right? I know it must be hard for you to grasp these concepts, but try.
Brazen331

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:38 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
You've rented a UHaul truck to go hunting? lol

I must have missed where someone used a Uhaul truck to kill people in a terrorist attack. It seems like a bad choice for that use.

A large heavy truck seems like a bad choice for killing people? Lol. Ok. Seems like it would be more ideal than a pick-up truck... but hey, I guess I'll have to take your word on it...
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:44 pm

bucfanclw wrote:So the guy was courtmarshalled for beating his wife and kid but his background check found no reason to disqualify him from owning a gun? Does Texas just not consider that much of a concern?

You are a drama queen. Lol.

The Air Force failed to report it...
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:09 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I must have missed where someone used a Uhaul truck to kill people in a terrorist attack. It seems like a bad choice for that use.

A large heavy truck seems like a bad choice for killing people? Lol. Ok. Seems like it would be more ideal than a pick-up truck... but hey, I guess I'll have to take your word on it...

A big, slow, truck with poor maneuverability, airbag suspension, and D-load tires meaning no off-road traction.... yeah, not the best choice.

In fact, someone ran into pedestrians in Canada recently with a Uhaul and hit 5 people... only minor injuries reported.

At least if you get radicalized we wouldn't have much to worry about based on your lack of ability to evaluate your form of attack.
bucfanclw

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:19 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So the guy was courtmarshalled for beating his wife and kid but his background check found no reason to disqualify him from owning a gun? Does Texas just not consider that much of a concern?

You are a drama queen. Lol.

The Air Force failed to report it...

So then why was he denied a license to carry? You still can't answer a single, valid question. You're like the Rain Man of Republican deflection.
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

A big, slow, truck with poor maneuverability, airbag suspension, and D-load tires meaning no off-road traction.... yeah, not the best choice.

In fact, someone ran into pedestrians in Canada recently with a Uhaul and hit 5 people... only minor injuries reported.

Lol. Man, are you stupid...

July 14, 2016 - After a Bastille Day fireworks display in Nice, France, a man drives a 20-ton rental truck into the crowd, striking and killing 86 people. The attacker, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, a Tunisian national, drives nearly a mile on the beachfront promenade before he is shot and killed by authorities.
RedLeader

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:07 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

At least if you get radicalized we wouldn't have much to worry about based on your lack of ability to evaluate your form of attack.

You sound like you've been researching and contemplating this so I don't get why people are trying to talk you out of using your pick-up over what that jihadist in Nice was driving.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:21 am

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:A big, slow, truck with poor maneuverability, airbag suspension, and D-load tires meaning no off-road traction.... yeah, not the best choice.

July 14, 2016 - After a Bastille Day fireworks display in Nice, France, a man drives a 20-ton rental truck into the crowd, striking and killing 86 people. The attacker, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, a Tunisian national, drives nearly a mile on the beachfront promenade before he is shot and killed by authorities.

You know what, fine. I'll give you that in one instance a 20 ton truck was effective due to the crowded nature since no one could get out of the way.

You're still overlooking the point which is that a truck has other uses, while a gun is only used to kill. That's why nobody is trying to do more serious vetting into who can rent a truck. I'm really not sure how you don't get that.
bucfanclw

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:35 am

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:A big, slow, truck with poor maneuverability, airbag suspension, and D-load tires meaning no off-road traction.... yeah, not the best choice.

You sound like you've been researching and contemplating this so I don't get why people are trying to talk you out of using your pick-up over what that jihadist in Nice was driving.

I don't either since it had nothing to do with the point, but RedFollower loves to deflect from the questions posed to him.
bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:17 am

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:What's your point? You think there should be no restrictions for buying guns or more restrictions for renting a truck?

Good question... Do you believe that making it tougher to to rent a truck would mitigate these type of attacks?

RedLeader wrote:Deflection noted.
deltbucs

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:25 am

When are these crazy fuckers going to start doing us a favor and shoot more politicians, celebrities, and corporate types?

There is exactly zero chance of any kind of gun legislation getting passed so it's already determined that people are going to die. May as well kill some folks who have long outlived their usefulness.

Then maybe people can worship in peace.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 am

I thought we had pretty much reached full extent of the inanity of some of our political discussion on these boards over the years --and I got a bit down.

Then I just read a discussion about the pros/cons of the effectiveness of using a UHaul to murder people.

And my faith in our idiocy has been restored!!

Zarniwoop

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 am

Zarniwoop wrote:I thought we had pretty much reached full extent of the inanity of some of our political discussion on these boards over the years --and I got a bit down.

Then I just read a discussion about the pros/cons of the effectiveness of using a UHaul to murder people.

So you don't think we should be vetting out people that want to rent a Uhaul like RedLeader was suggesting?
bucfanclw

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:07 pm

With more background checks, the president said, “you might not have had that very brave person who happened to have a gun or a rifle in his truck go out and shoot him and hit him and neutralize him. I can only say this: If he didn’t have a gun, instead of having 26 dead, you would have had hundreds more dead.”

Trump never fails to let me down with the dumbest take on a given situation.
bucfanclw

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
With more background checks, the president said, “you might not have had that very brave person who happened to have a gun or a rifle in his truck go out and shoot him and hit him and neutralize him. I can only say this: If he didn’t have a gun, instead of having 26 dead, you would have had hundreds more dead.”

Trump never fails to let me down with the dumbest take on a given situation.

could have SWORN this was going to be about a koi pond
beardmcdoug

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:I thought we had pretty much reached full extent of the inanity of some of our political discussion on these boards over the years --and I got a bit down.

And that's why I usually just ignore RedFollower's posts.
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:24 pm

I really don't understand the Muslim terrorist love from the left. It's quite perplexing to say the least.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Buc2 wrote:I really don't understand the Muslim terrorist love from the left. It's quite perplexing to say the least.

How does the left love Muslim terrorist?
uscbucsfan

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:38 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I really don't understand the Muslim terrorist love from the left. It's quite perplexing to say the least.

Totally meant tongue-in-cheek, my friend. Why do we treat Muslim terrorist incidents different from everyday asshat nutjob incidents? Where's the love for the Muslim terrorist? :roll:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Buc2 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:

Totally meant tongue-in-cheek, my friend. Why do we treat Muslim terrorist incidents different from everyday asshat nutjob incidents? Where's the love for the Muslim terrorist? :roll:

Think about it logically. There's such a group mentality that people worry that if we overly group them together in a bad light they will be profiled and targeted. Are they wrong? There are multiple people on this message board, a subset of our society, who believe that all Muslims are evil and should be wiped out. No one is thinking that a crazy white guy represents all white people. Basically, we treat it different, because it is...
uscbucsfan

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:49 pm

i want to wipe out all canadians...terrorists or not...they gotta go
Zarniwoop

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:i want to wipe out all canadians...terrorists or not...they gotta go

What do they contribute to the world anyway?
uscbucsfan

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:52 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:i want to wipe out all canadians...terrorists or not...they gotta go

Cheese curds & Gravy on fries.
DreadNaught

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:

Cheese curds & Gravy on fries.

Hence, why they should be eliminated.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Selmon Rules » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:When are these crazy fuckers going to start doing us a favor and shoot more politicians, celebrities, and corporate types?

There is exactly zero chance of any kind of gun legislation getting passed so it's already determined that people are going to die. May as well kill some folks who have long outlived their usefulness.

^^^^ This
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
Selmon Rules

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Selmon Rules wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:When are these crazy fuckers going to start doing us a favor and shoot more politicians, celebrities, and corporate types?

^^^^ This
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:31 pm

These cowards only want to go after those they know are in no position to defend themselves. A gathering of politicians would be a much tougher task for a lone, nutjob gunman to tackle. Much easier to walk into a church and spray bullets without worrying about someone shooting back. At a gathering of pols, there's going to be police and security. Not happening. We saw how quickly the baseball practice sniper was shut down. He managed to get one before security was firing shots back at him.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Hey, all I did was pose a simple question... and what ensued was a tizzy of absurd absolutes and deflections over the apparent sober and pragmatic car shopping habits of radicalized terrorists... lol

You really cant make this stuff up.
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:57 pm

RedLeader wrote:

bucfanclw wrote:You know what, fine. I'll give you that in one instance a 20 ton truck was effective due to the crowded nature since no one could get out of the way.

Lol...

December 19, 2016 - A Tunisian man drives a tractor trailer into a Christmas market in Berlin, killing 12 people.

bucfanclw wrote:You're still overlooking the point which is that a truck has other uses, while a gun is only used to kill. That's why nobody is trying to do more serious vetting into who can rent a truck. I'm really not sure how you don't get that.

Get what? That want even my question, dip ****. lol.

Another failed deflection by you...
RedLeader

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm

RedLeader wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

bucfanclw wrote:You know what, fine. I'll give you that in one instance a 20 ton truck was effective due to the crowded nature since no one could get out of the way.

Lol...

December 19, 2016 - A Tunisian man drives a tractor trailer into a Christmas market in Berlin, killing 12 people.

bucfanclw wrote:You're still overlooking the point which is that a truck has other uses, while a gun is only used to kill. That's why nobody is trying to do more serious vetting into who can rent a truck. I'm really not sure how you don't get that.

Get what? That want even my question, dip ****. lol.

Another failed deflection by you...

You could also argue his, "...a gun is only used to kill," line.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion