Absolute randomness thread

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
post

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Crocaneers » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:30 pm

well .. if we can explain Earhart

Maybe Bigfoot is next

Image

http://www.breakingnews247.net/59581b5a ... orgia.html
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 1622
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Damned Wookies! They've been told to stop f'n with earthlings.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Dafuq?

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:24 pm

LOL
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Caradoc » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:36 pm

LMAO
Caradoc
 
Posts: 3071
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:25 am

A homeowner paints his house purple in Washington and his neighbors take umbrage. Once such neighbor acted on his disdain by mowing a message over the past several years in hopes that Google Maps would capture it and they did.

The offensive looking home
Image

The neighbor's message
Image

Here's one story about it: http://mashable.com/2017/07/11/google-e ... 9xcVOYmPqw
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 am

Buc2 wrote:Unable to embed video that shows the photo the story is talking about, so click on the story link to watch it.

Amelia Earhart captured by the Japanese?

A photograph discovered in the U.S. National Archives may add weight to the theory that Amelia Earhart survived a landing in the Marshall Islands and was taken captive by the Japanese.

The photo shows a picture of a woman who appears to be Amelia Earhart and a man that looks like her co-pilot, Fred Noonan, after their crash, according to a History Channel special dubbed Amelia Earhart: The Lost Evidence, which airs Sunday. The photo and other details that point to Earhart's capture by the Japanese are detailed in the two-hour special.

The show features former FBI Executive Assistant Director Shawn Henry as he investigates evidence supporting the theory that Earhart crash-landed in the Marshall Islands and eventually died in Japanese custody on the island of Saipan.


Debunked!

Amelia Earhart mystery: Photo appears taken 2 years before pilot vanished
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby deltbucs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 am

Buc2 wrote:Dafuq?

Image

I looked at this for like 5 minutes. I can't figure out what I'm not seeing.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 am

I suppose it DEPENDS what angle you are looking at
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby deltbucs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:33 am

Zarniwoop wrote:I suppose it DEPENDS what angle you are looking at

HA!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 am

RedLeader wrote:Okay, this **** has gone too far...



http://shop.buccaneers.com/product/182582?na_ad=182833


Bought this one for my nephew a few weeks ago.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 5846
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm

American Airlines insists farty passenger wasn’t cause of emergency

American Airlines faced a big stink aboard one of its flights – but the airline insisted Monday that claims of a gassy passenger are a bunch of hot air.

The Sunday afternoon flight from Charlotte, NC, landed at Raleigh-Durham International Airport, where airport officials initially said a passenger “passed gas,” WNCN reported.

The station reported Sunday that the passengers were removed after experiencing nausea and headaches from the noxious fumes.

But airline and airport officials blew off reports of severe flatulence Monday, telling The Post that the plane was not evacuated during a “medical call” after a mechanical issue aboard.

“We did have an aircraft from Charlotte to RDU this afternoon, that landed at 2:19 p.m. ET, and arrived the gate at 2:21 p.m. ET, that is currently out of service for an actual mechanical issue – and odor in the cabin. But it is not due to ‘passed gas’ as mentioned,” airline spokesman Ross Feinstein said.

Airport spokesman Andrew Sawyer said the “medical call about persons affected by an odor came in after passengers deplaned normally.”

The airport’s mixed messages prompted several media outlets to report that the plane had been forced to land in Raleigh – though it was the intended destination – and to be evacuated.

But had the incident been prompted by wind breakage, it would not have been the first.

In January 2016, a passenger passed a note to a flight attendant suggesting an announcement inquiring about the health of a fellow traveler, The Telegraph reported.

“I don’t know if you can make an announcement, but if you can you should say that whoever is farting in the area of rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor because they might have ass cancer,” the note said.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc You » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:05 am

Image
Buc You
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:27 am
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Caradoc » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Image
Caradoc
 
Posts: 3071
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Who didn't see this coming?.....



A 22-year-old named Fellony Hudson is accused of felony kidnapping, felony eluding, felony possession of a stolen vehicle and several misdemeanors after police pursued him across state lines.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:30 am

Zarniwoop wrote:Who didn't see this coming?.....



A 22-year-old named Fellony Hudson is accused of felony kidnapping, felony eluding, felony possession of a stolen vehicle and several misdemeanors after police pursued him across state lines.


At this rate I'm surprised he didn't try crossing a river to escape.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 5846
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Rocker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:28 pm

I don't care what's in them. McDonald's breakfast burritos hit the spot.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:Who didn't see this coming?.....



A 22-year-old named Fellony Hudson is accused of felony kidnapping, felony eluding, felony possession of a stolen vehicle and several misdemeanors after police pursued him across state lines.


At this rate I'm surprised he didn't try crossing a river to escape.

Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8269
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 480 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Deuce » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:43 pm

I feel so weird now after accomplishing a few life goals in the past few months. As of April, I was working for the county tax collector, had yet to finish paying my student loan, and had a second job at Publix.

Since I graduated with a Bachelor's in Economics in 2009, my goal has been "find a job in Economics" or at least somewhat related. In April, this was accomplished.
Since last year, I made it a goal to pay down my student loan ASAP. In June, this was accomplished.
It was always the plan, once I paid the student loan and felt comfortable with the amount I was making, I'd quit Publix. At the beginning of July, this was accomplished.

Maybe it hasn't been long enough but this whole month I've been in a little bit of a rudderless, bored state. I have hobbies, I play basketball 2-3 times a week and go to the gym every other day and like cooking. I have a great girlfriend who is in a similar life position. No kids. I think since I had the second job and still did the basketball/gym, I was used to having something to do every single night or multiple things. Back in the day I was so happy to have a free night. Sunday was usually my only guaranteed day off and it was glorious. Now, every night and weekend is free. People tell me to make a savings goal but I'm a natural saver so I'll save money either way. And without the second job it doesn't really feel like I'm "grinding away" at anything.

I don't know what advice could possibly be given but at least I got it off my chest lol
User avatar
Deuce
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Your next goal should be to send me a grand each month

Thanks in advance!!!
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 161 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Deuce wrote:I feel so weird now after accomplishing a few life goals in the past few months. As of April, I was working for the county tax collector, had yet to finish paying my student loan, and had a second job at Publix.

Since I graduated with a Bachelor's in Economics in 2009, my goal has been "find a job in Economics" or at least somewhat related. In April, this was accomplished.
Since last year, I made it a goal to pay down my student loan ASAP. In June, this was accomplished.
It was always the plan, once I paid the student loan and felt comfortable with the amount I was making, I'd quit Publix. At the beginning of July, this was accomplished.

Maybe it hasn't been long enough but this whole month I've been in a little bit of a rudderless, bored state. I have hobbies, I play basketball 2-3 times a week and go to the gym every other day and like cooking. I have a great girlfriend who is in a similar life position. No kids. I think since I had the second job and still did the basketball/gym, I was used to having something to do every single night or multiple things. Back in the day I was so happy to have a free night. Sunday was usually my only guaranteed day off and it was glorious. Now, every night and weekend is free. People tell me to make a savings goal but I'm a natural saver so I'll save money either way. And without the second job it doesn't really feel like I'm "grinding away" at anything.

I don't know what advice could possibly be given but at least I got it off my chest lol


Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Duece with the random life event story. That guy.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:39 am

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 pm

HA!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Deuce wrote:I feel so weird now after accomplishing a few life goals in the past few months. As of April, I was working for the county tax collector, had yet to finish paying my student loan, and had a second job at Publix.

Since I graduated with a Bachelor's in Economics in 2009, my goal has been "find a job in Economics" or at least somewhat related. In April, this was accomplished.
Since last year, I made it a goal to pay down my student loan ASAP. In June, this was accomplished.
It was always the plan, once I paid the student loan and felt comfortable with the amount I was making, I'd quit Publix. At the beginning of July, this was accomplished.

Maybe it hasn't been long enough but this whole month I've been in a little bit of a rudderless, bored state. I have hobbies, I play basketball 2-3 times a week and go to the gym every other day and like cooking. I have a great girlfriend who is in a similar life position. No kids. I think since I had the second job and still did the basketball/gym, I was used to having something to do every single night or multiple things. Back in the day I was so happy to have a free night. Sunday was usually my only guaranteed day off and it was glorious. Now, every night and weekend is free. People tell me to make a savings goal but I'm a natural saver so I'll save money either way. And without the second job it doesn't really feel like I'm "grinding away" at anything.

I don't know what advice could possibly be given but at least I got it off my chest lol


Image


Image
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 9023
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 365 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

hahaha
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Buc2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:18 am

Who said the New York peep show is dead? (SFW)

Grannies and other residents of a Lower East Side public-housing building say they’ve been getting an X-rated eyeful since Ian Schrager’s fancy Public hotel opened next door in June — because its guests keep having sex in view of their homes.

“Guys are together, girls and girls are together. They don’t even pull the shades down,” fumed Leonor Fernandez, 68, who said her grandkids visit her at her 10 Stanton St. apartment several times a week.

The randy guests don’t just get down in beds with the blinds open, either — they’re doing it right up against the windows, residents said.

“You see them having sex all the time, hands on the window,” said Melissa Santos, a 26-year-old dental assistant who lives in Fernandez’s building. “Not like I’m a peeping Tom, but from the corner of my eye, you can see this going on four times a week.”

Schrager’s slick, 28-story, 376-room Chrystie Street inn promotes itself as “luxury for all” — although rooms start at around $225 a night — with a rooftop bar that transforms into a late-night hot spot.

“A hotel is supposed to be more than just a place to sleep — it’s supposed to make your heart beat faster,” Schrager says in an artsy promo video for the hotel. From what neighbors have witnessed, his patrons’ pulses are racing — with one telling other tenants that she saw a guy pleasuring himself in the window.

“He got up, and he was standing there” masturbating, said tenant leader Debbie Gonzales, 64, recounting the story from the resident.

Fernandez’s daughter, Chrisanta, said she is worried that her mom’s ticker won’t survive the bawdy scenes playing outside her window — along with the ruckus created by revelers who line up down the street to get into the bar.

“She doesn’t even sleep. My mom is very, very upset — she has heart problems,” she said.

At least 47 noise complaints have been lodged with 311 against the hotel since it opened, city records show.

The neighbors said they can’t always pull down their shades or blinds because their window air conditioners are running during the summer.

And the city can’t do much about their complaints, according to regulations and a legal expert. “The whole question is whether it’s going on in pubic: If you’re in your house or something [such as a hotel], you’re safe,” said Manhattan lawyer Lance Fletcher, whose firm handles public-lewdness cases.

“[The neighbors] have gotta close the blinds or look away.”

But Fernandez said hotel mangement should be the one to block out the indecent views.

“Maybe they should put in tinted windows,” she said.

The Public isn’t the only Big Apple hotel whose frisky guests put on free shows — visitors to the High Line were stunned when The Standard hotel opened up in 2009, offering views of racy in-room romps.

The Public hotel did not return a request for comment.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 711 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: Absolute randomness thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:53 am

You think I could get Hilton Honors points at that place?
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8269
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 480 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mountaineer Buc, Zarniwoop and 3 guests