Trump's Wall

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Trump's Wall

Postby RedLeader » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 am

We were all conned, you dopes! Unless you believe Trump and Hillary were really the best candidates there was to choose from.

Apparently Delt and Mcfan are still biting down hard on this one... Lol
RedLeader

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:02 am

McFan wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Do you Trump supporters still really believe that Mexico is going to pay for the wall or do you now realize that you were conned?

The brighter ones will answer "B".

His whole damn campaign was a used car sales pitch. They ignored the bald tires, didn't notice there was no steering wheel, fluids leaking all over the place and the damn idiots bought the shit-ass car anyway...

That's what I've been saying the whole time. It's like when someone goes to a used car dealership, pays 25% over fair market value, and walks away thinking they got a great deal.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 am

RedLeader wrote:We were all conned, you dopes! Unless you believe Trump and Hillary were really the best candidates there was to choose from.

Apparently Delt and Mcfan are still biting down hard on this one... Lol

I know you get upset whenever someone talks bad about Trump, but the fact that Trump and Hildog were shitty candidates has nothing to do with people getting conned into believing that Mexico was going to pay for a wall. I've been saying the whole time that the DNC got exactly what they deserved and they helped get him elected by shoving Hildog down our throats. I don't think anyone outside of Trump fans thought that these were really the best 2 candidates. And I'd say that you are the one that was conned if you think you're only allowed to vote D or R.
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:31 am

deltbucs wrote:
McFan wrote:
The brighter ones will answer "B".

His whole damn campaign was a used car sales pitch. They ignored the bald tires, didn't notice there was no steering wheel, fluids leaking all over the place and the damn idiots bought the shit-ass car anyway...

That's what I've been saying the whole time. It's like when someone goes to a used car dealership, pays 25% over fair market value, and walks away thinking they got a great deal.

It's like we were conned or something.
Brazen331

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:34 am

Brazen331 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:That's what I've been saying the whole time. It's like when someone goes to a used car dealership, pays 25% over fair market value, and walks away thinking they got a great deal.

It's like we were conned or something.

You might be onto something.
deltbucs

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 am

Anyone that doesn't think like delt got conned. :roll: :roll:

The 2016 election had less to do with Trump himself than people are making out imo. It was a groundswell rejection of the status quo. The DNC was able to quell that within there own party by sabotaging Bernie. But couldn't do the same in the general.

Trump was the byproduct of that rejection.
DreadNaught

Postby NYBF » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:43 am

McFan wrote:
NYBF wrote:
"McFan" is a weird name for a Mexican.

Mantener esto en secreto entre me y usted por favor

Claro que si
NYBF

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 am

DreadNaught wrote:Anyone that doesn't think like delt got conned. :roll: :roll:

The 2016 election had less to do with Trump himself than people are making out imo. It was a groundswell rejection of the status quo. The DNC was able to quell that within there own party by sabotaging Bernie. But couldn't do the same in the general.

But some people actually believe(d) that Trump is better/different than Obama or Bush or Clinton. Some people believe that Trump cares about the average American. It should be quite obvious by now that this isn't the case.
deltbucs

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 am

deltbucs wrote:

But some people actually believe(d) that Trump is better/different than Obama or Bush or Clinton. Some people believe that Trump cares about the average American. It should be quite obvious by now that this isn't the case.

I still don't (now, this could change any day now), at the present moment, think Trump is on the same team as the neocon / true global elite - which is what sets him apart from Bush/Clinton
beardmcdoug

Postby deltbucs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
deltbucs wrote:But some people actually believe(d) that Trump is better/different than Obama or Bush or Clinton. Some people believe that Trump cares about the average American. It should be quite obvious by now that this isn't the case.

I still don't (now, this could change any day now), at the present moment, think Trump is on the same team as the neocon / true global elite - which is what sets him apart from Bush/Clinton

Has he really done much...if anything since he's been president to show that he isn't at least catering to the true global elite?
deltbucs

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:46 am

Hence the con job. Trump is the same or worse than all that they reject. He's already made the government/corporate corruption worse than we've ever seen.

Status quo...still status quoing on. Anyone who thought they were giving the finger to status quo got conned.
mightyleemoon

Postby Corsair » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 am

mightyleemoon wrote:Anyone who thought they were giving the finger to status quo got conned.
Corsair

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 pm

We should line the wall with statues of Pence. Here he is looking across the DMZ in South Korea to show the DPRK his resolve. I think that will get the message across.

bucfanclw

Postby Corsair » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:59 pm

"Biden put shoe polish on the eye holes, didn't he?"
Corsair

Previous

Return to Politics and Religion