Forum Rules

Dedicated to our weekly idiot. The idiot may not post anywhere but here for one week.
Re: Forum Rules

Postby PrimeMinister » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:00 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Moozician wrote:"Ron Mexico"
"Crown"
"abortion"

Always wanted to say that.

Thanks Admin... Y'all run a Brate forum!

Don't forget
"rape"

and my very favorite..."melissa kaye"
and even "mmmkaye' lolol how stupid was THAT???

Why was "Melissa Kaye" banned?
PrimeMinister

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:01 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Don't forget
"rape"

and my very favorite..."melissa kaye"
and even "mmmkaye' lolol how stupid was THAT???

VERY long story on the original board, but here is the shortest version I can give you (or as I can remember - as it was 1999 for God's sake). This girl (we think) started posting as MelissaKaye. But every time someone posted a story that was the least bit sad or tragic, she had to one up them. Kinda like the character on SNL that Kristin Weig played. So the final straw was that someone was talking about rape and she said she had been raped twice or maybe three times. Loser Buc lost it and called her out on it. She went into meltdown mode and got histrionic. She got so hysterical and inappropriate, she got banned. Came back under another name (anyone remember what it was?) and went into meltdown mode again shortly thereafter. Got banned again. The she came back under a third name and said her nephew had broken into her account and posted as those other names lol well needless to say she got crucified and got banned again. THEN she came back and said she was really a Psych major and had been doing a study and all of us were part of her study and part of her thesis. LOL Then got permanently banned. From then on out whenever a poster brought her up, the thread went south. Finally, Admin said we could not mention her name and anyone who did (or even hinted at the name a la "MKay" or "MmmmmKay" ) got banned immediately. Many folks innocently would reply to something with mmmmmkay, that had nothing to do with her and they were banned on the spot. Lol it was draconian and silly. But then again, so we're many such things on that board.

Does this fit with your memory Mooze?
Babeinbucland

Postby Phantom Phenom » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:

VERY long story on the original board, but here is the shortest version I can give you (or as I can remember - as it was 1999 for God's sake). This girl (we think) started posting as MelissaKaye. But every time someone posted a story that was the least bit sad or tragic, she had to one up them. Kinda like the character on SNL that Kristin Weig played. So the final straw was that someone was talking about rape and she said she had been raped twice or maybe three times. Loser Buc lost it and called her out on it. She went into meltdown mode and got histrionic. She got so hysterical and inappropriate, she got banned. Came back under another name (anyone remember what it was?) and went into meltdown mode again shortly thereafter. Got banned again. The she came back under a third name and said her nephew had broken into her account and posted as those other names lol well needless to say she got crucified and got banned again. THEN she came back and said she was really a Psych major and had been doing a study and all of us were part of her study and part of her thesis. LOL Then got permanently banned. From then on out whenever a poster brought her up, the thread went south. Finally, Admin said we could not mention her name and anyone who did (or even hinted at the name a la "MKay" or "MmmmmKay" ) got banned immediately. Many folks innocently would reply to something with mmmmmkay, that had nothing to do with her and they were banned on the spot. Lol it was draconian and silly. But then again, so we're many such things on that board.

Does this fit with your memory Mooze?

Damn, you have good memory.
Phantom Phenom

Previous

Return to Time Out