Just stopping in to check on the house I created

Dedicated to our weekly idiot. The idiot may not post anywhere but here for one week.
Re: Just stopping in to check on the house I created

Postby LastRyde » Fri May 10, 2019 9:02 am

TheChefO wrote:Bezos, who was dwarfed by his mock-up of the Blue Moon vehicle at his presentation Thursday, said, "This is an incredible vehicle and it's going to the moon."

He added: "It's time to go back to the moon. This time to stay."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/amaz ... 22140.html

Think you got the wrong thread, bud.
LastRyde

Postby Jason Bourne » Fri May 10, 2019 10:24 am

just watch out for a cat name stewie down here, don't shower near him,and don't bend over to pick anything up near him...
Jason Bourne

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Bootz should still be allowed to vote in any polls though!

#reform
RedLeader

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri May 10, 2019 12:24 pm

RedLeader wrote:Bootz should still be allowed to vote in any polls though!

#reform

Lol, I chuckled
Zarniwoop

Postby terrytate » Sun May 12, 2019 4:18 pm

Bootz got punted already?
terrytate

Postby LastRyde » Thu May 16, 2019 10:05 am

terrytate wrote:Bootz got punted already?

Evidently not. I told Teitan he could but idk..
LastRyde

Postby IronDog » Fri May 17, 2019 5:16 pm

PottsBuccaneers wrote:I'll consider coming back. IF my name is reinstated and I'm given a proper apology

I was ok with this until you typed that last word. Apology for what exactly?
IronDog

Postby Teitan » Fri May 17, 2019 7:38 pm

LastRyde wrote:
terrytate wrote:Bootz got punted already?

Good lord man. Just like I told you on your psychotic PM you sent me, you’re off your ****ing rocker.

You pretend you don’t want to be here, yet here you are making new usernames to post here. Like a gay cowboy, you can’t quit us.
Teitan

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat May 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Teitan wrote:
LastRyde wrote:

Good lord man. Just like I told you on your psychotic PM you sent me, you’re off your ****ing rocker.

You pretend you don’t want to be here, yet here you are making new usernames to post here. Like a gay cowboy, you can’t quit us.

Mind sharing how you know about Gay Cowboys ?
Jason Bourne

Postby Swashy » Sat May 18, 2019 9:11 pm

I told myself I'd **** off and not involve myself but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Bootz I liked you. Honest to God I did. I could get weary of you at times but hey, I have a high tolerance for bullshit. I always got over whatever it was because this is the internet and it's really, really not meant to be taken seriously. But I don't care for people who waste my time or lie to me. As near as I can tell the whole thing about the wife and kids is not true. I don't condone the use of personal information anywhere but it told me enough. Family stuff rubs me extra wrong. Then there was the **** in Chip's thread. Goddamnit man, I never even so much as spoke to Chip beyond a few jokes on the public forum but I knew enough to know he was family to so many here. You used that thread it to grandstand whatever the hell it was at the time. To pay him a compliment about being real and contrasting it against everyone here who wasn't? Something like that? No..... just no. Like I can't scream in my hands loud enough. Brother, I'd normally have had your back the whole way on most things because I admired the fact you cared about the team. You could be an ***hole sometimes, but you were at least a fan. But you're a fan that lies (near as I can tell) and uses a Chip thread to make a diss.

Bootz after all this you need to exit stage left and bow out gracefully. Every time you come back here we're not throwing roses. We're throwing whatever **** we can find and booing you off stage. I'm sorry man but there's bridges you don't cross and not only were they crossed they got burned. I'll eventually get over what happened but if I can be as offended as I was by the things you've done then imagine how the people who loved Chip and his family have felt.

There are other places to go brother and if they suck then too ****ing bad.
Swashy

Postby LastRyde » Mon May 20, 2019 7:29 pm

Swashy wrote:I told myself I'd **** off and not involve myself but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Bootz I liked you. Honest to God I did. I could get weary of you at times but hey, I have a high tolerance for bullshit. I always got over whatever it was because this is the internet and it's really, really not meant to be taken seriously. But I don't care for people who waste my time or lie to me. As near as I can tell the whole thing about the wife and kids is not true. I don't condone the use of personal information anywhere but it told me enough. Family stuff rubs me extra wrong. Then there was the **** in Chip's thread. Goddamnit man, I never even so much as spoke to Chip beyond a few jokes on the public forum but I knew enough to know he was family to so many here. You used that thread it to grandstand whatever the hell it was at the time. To pay him a compliment about being real and contrasting it against everyone here who wasn't? Something like that? No..... just no. Like I can't scream in my hands loud enough. Brother, I'd normally have had your back the whole way on most things because I admired the fact you cared about the team. You could be an ***hole sometimes, but you were at least a fan. But you're a fan that lies (near as I can tell) and uses a Chip thread to make a diss.

Bootz after all this you need to exit stage left and bow out gracefully. Every time you come back here we're not throwing roses. We're throwing whatever **** we can find and booing you off stage. I'm sorry man but there's bridges you don't cross and not only were they crossed they got burned. I'll eventually get over what happened but if I can be as offended as I was by the things you've done then imagine how the people who loved Chip and his family have felt.

There are other places to go brother and if they suck then too ****ing bad.

This has to be the most ingenuine thing you've said to me. The family stuff is exactly what put me over the edge. I never visited anyone's parents place of business. Never looked up people's families and then posted information about it online. I never did those things. But people did do those things and what was the result? People actually defended and condoned those actions and blamed me for it. Thankfully people aren't as wise as they believe they are and like most Americans they only tell part of the story. I'm super grateful for that. But ask yourself this? Why did you ever care so much about my family? If you felt I did lie about it, why was it such a bother for you? YOU Swashy are part of that entity that condoned those actions and defended the people who did it. And now you feel so entitled that YOU feel you can tell ME to exit stage left? Because of some faux outrage you had over what you and others interpreted as a dig? Please. Keep your entitlement. Keep your judgement. I'm glad you hypocrites think I'm lying. Family business is supposed to be off limits here but not when it comes to me. So don't get all pissy when it comes to a perceived dig.

And before anyone says I got into an argument with you, remember YOU approached me 1st. Not the other way around. Things were perfectly fine without you here and you didn't have to add your cheap 2 cents.
LastRyde

Postby LastRyde » Mon May 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Teitan wrote:
LastRyde wrote:

Never got to read your PM, remember? You locked me down here and banned me from accessing PMs before I could.

Off my rocker? Pot meet kettle. Anyone who looks up posters personal information and discusses it is missing the screws. Especially when they establish rules and then go against them. Not too bright.
LastRyde

Postby Rocker » Mon May 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Screenshots would really put this thing to bed. Not that I really care. Discussion board drama is what I get out of bed for.
Rocker

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Only desperate people do slimy **** like look up personal info and stalk family members . That’s CREEPY AF .
Should be a ban on anybody that does it . Been that way on every board I’ve been on since the old ESPN boards (best ever) .
Jason Bourne

Postby LastRyde » Tue May 21, 2019 1:16 am

Jason Bourne wrote:Only desperate people do slimy **** like look up personal info and stalk family members . That’s CREEPY AF .
Should be a ban on anybody that does it . Been that way on every board I’ve been on since the old ESPN boards (best ever) .

Ban? Administration is who did it. Outsider, Teitan, and the rest of their crew. They aren't going to ban themselves, JB. They are hypocrites and yea, they were truly that desperate.
LastRyde

Postby Swashy » Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 pm

I don't condone what happened to you. I'll be the first to say you didn't deserve it. But I reserve my right to how I feel about what the truth really was. But I don't come here pretending to be something that I am not. This isn't about my 2 cents. It's that I wanted to point out to you the way your mistakes made someone who once genuinely respected you do so no longer. It's an effort in hoping that you do not make the same mistakes again. Again you didn't deserve what happened to you and I would've had your back saying it was fucked up. But at this point man I don't even care. Not that you want someone fighting battles for you/with you (again) it's just to point it out.

Good luck in all you do
Swashy

Postby Admin » Thu May 23, 2019 12:48 pm

All this pearl clutching over posting outside of TO, meanwhile he's been posting in TD all along.

IPs and alt usernames have been blacked out, but enough of this ****.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rocker » Thu May 23, 2019 1:47 pm

Kaboom.
Rocker

Postby LastRyde » Thu May 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Admin wrote:All this pearl clutching over posting outside of TO, meanwhile he's been posting in TD all along.

Then you might as well be a sport and reinstate Bootz2004.

Even do it on a probationary period. Personal arguments, name calling etc off limits for a time period on the condition that no one comes at me (except Pete, he is who he is). Let's say now until the 1st game of the season.
LastRyde

Postby TheChefO » Thu May 23, 2019 4:14 pm

You're not allowed to post here anymore by your own bet.
Alright I'll come back under a different name.
No, we both agreed you're not allowed to post here anymore.
Alright well I'll stay down here in timeout.
You're posting under a different name ... again!
Alright well reinstate my original banned username then.

We need to build a wall.
TheChefO

Postby Admin » Thu May 23, 2019 4:16 pm

LastRyde wrote:
Admin wrote:All this pearl clutching over posting outside of TO, meanwhile he's been posting in TD all along.

Even do it on a probationary period. Personal arguments, name calling etc off limits for a time period on the condition that no one comes at me (except Pete, he is who he is). Let's say now until the 1st game of the season.

Despite all the crying, Bootz2004 was never banned. At the very least, you're bi posting.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby LastRyde » Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Admin wrote:
LastRyde wrote:

Despite all the crying, Bootz2004 was never banned. At the very least, you're bi posting.

It was banned. Says it's been permanently banned. Outsider even admitted as much.
LastRyde

Postby LastRyde » Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 pm

The Outsider wrote:I banned you, **** stick.
LastRyde

Postby Teitan » Thu May 23, 2019 4:51 pm

LastRyde wrote:
No I was just checking up on you guys. But I was never intending to come back.

Yet here you are. Begging for your old username.
Teitan

Postby LastRyde » Thu May 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Teitan wrote:
LastRyde wrote:
No I was just checking up on you guys. But I was never intending to come back.

Yet here you are. Begging for your old username.

Hey things change.
LastRyde

Postby PetePierson » Fri May 24, 2019 7:25 am

Admin wrote:
LastRyde wrote:

Wait, Am I Bootz? This explains so much.
PetePierson

Postby PetePierson » Fri May 24, 2019 7:35 am

This could be the hangover posting or the guilt from "saying" things I genuinely (no Petey shtick) that I shouldn’t have / feel badly about but I think Bootz did his time and should be allowed back. Yes, he is a total **** but so am I. When not in full Bootz mode, he adds to discussions both football and OT.

I totally respect Admin for running and paying for this forum so it’s obviously his decision but wanted to throw my $0.02 out there.
PetePierson

Postby Buc2 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:09 am

PetePierson wrote:This could be the hangover posting or the guilt from "saying" things I genuinely (no Petey shtick) that I shouldn’t have / feel badly about but I think Bootz did his time and should be allowed back. Yes, he is a total **** but so am I. When not in full Bootz mode, he adds to discussions both football and OT.

I totally respect Admin for running and paying for this forum so it’s obviously his decision but wanted to throw my $0.02 out there.

He's certainly no worse than Alpha.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Jason Bourne » Fri May 24, 2019 10:34 am

PetePierson wrote:This could be the hangover posting or the guilt from "saying" things I genuinely (no Petey shtick) that I shouldn’t have / feel badly about but I think Bootz did his time and should be allowed back. Yes, he is a total **** but so am I. When not in full Bootz mode, he adds to discussions both football and OT.

really appreciate your honesty :buttmoon:
Jason Bourne

Postby Buc You » Fri May 24, 2019 11:25 am

PetePierson wrote: When not in full Bootz mode, he adds to discussions both football and OT.

He does, in the same way that a steaming **** on your rug adds to the living room.

Quality of the board is up 1000% in his absence.
Buc You

PreviousNext

Return to Time Out