Welcome Stuart!

Dedicated to our weekly idiot. The idiot may not post anywhere but here for one week.
post

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby PetePierson » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:11 pm

PetePierson wrote:
PetePierson wrote:Free Stewie!!!!

Free Stewie.



Free Stewie
User avatar
PetePierson
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Yucks Fan in Kitty Country.
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby Crocaneers » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:13 pm

PetePierson wrote:
PetePierson wrote:Free Stewie.



Free Stewie


I figured he can dig out when the lights go out.. there aren't any guards.. .Is he locked here still?
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 3009
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 390 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby deltbucs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:14 pm

When you look at the poor attempt at humor and the fact that he's posting in the Timeout forum, it really paints a clear picture that Stuart is creating all the fake Boothz accounts.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby DaB00tz2011 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:15 pm

deltbucs wrote:When you look at the poor attempt at humor and the fact that he's posting in the Timeout forum, it really paints a clear picture that Stuart is creating all the fake Boothz accounts.


WRONG DUMBASS!
DaB00tz2011
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby deltbucs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Case in point
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 am

deltbucs wrote:When you look at the poor attempt at humor and the fact that he's posting in the Timeout forum, it really paints a clear picture that Stuart is creating all the fake Boothz accounts.


Delt. How many alias's are you allowed to have?
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10451
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:23 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:When you look at the poor attempt at humor and the fact that he's posting in the Timeout forum, it really paints a clear picture that Stuart is creating all the fake Boothz accounts.


Delt. How many alias's are you allowed to have?

"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
-Jack Handey
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 am

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
Delt. How many alias's are you allowed to have?

"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
-Jack Handey


When I think back on why so many members were upset about the chat feature being taken away on the old board, I thought whats the friggin big deal - well whatta ya know the picture is getting clearer now.


"Holsters six guns, farts and walks away"...
mdb1958
 
Posts: 10451
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
-Jack Handey


When I think back on why so many members were upset about the chat feature being taken away on the old board, I thought whats the friggin big deal - well whatta ya know the picture is getting clearer now.


"Holsters six guns, farts and walks away"...

There was a chat feature? Do you really think that I have multiple "alias's"? Any chance you'll ever learn something as simple as the difference between plural and possessive?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:58 am

There's a chat feature on this board. I don't understand wtf that has to do with anything.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 6455
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 530 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby Stuart » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:03 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
-Jack Handey


When I think back on why so many members were upset about the chat feature being taken away on the old board, I thought whats the friggin big deal - well whatta ya know the picture is getting clearer now.


"Holsters six guns, farts and walks away"...



delt is the humor god who looks down and determines whats funny
(me thinks he's also the board engrish guru)

and

ny is the post god who determines what constitutes a good post

where one goes, the other is close behind sniffing ass
Stuart
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby Buc2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Stuart wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
When I think back on why so many members were upset about the chat feature being taken away on the old board, I thought whats the friggin big deal - well whatta ya know the picture is getting clearer now.


"Holsters six guns, farts and walks away"...



delt is the humor god who looks down and determines whats funny
(me thinks he's also the board engrish guru)

and

ny is the post god who determines what constitutes a good post

where one goes, the other is close behind sniffing ass

Leave em alone. They have to earn their "Legend" status somehow.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12308
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 997 times
Been thanked: 427 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby Teitan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Probably wasn’t by creating 30 Bootz accounts, though.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4940
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 256 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Stuart wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
When I think back on why so many members were upset about the chat feature being taken away on the old board, I thought whats the friggin big deal - well whatta ya know the picture is getting clearer now.


"Holsters six guns, farts and walks away"...



delt is the humor god who looks down and determines whats funny
(me thinks he's also the board engrish guru)

and

ny is the post god who determines what constitutes a good post

where one goes, the other is close behind sniffing ass

Stuart wrote:any self respecting Republican wouldn't be caught dead on here.

LOL!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby PetePierson » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Free Stewie!
User avatar
PetePierson
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Yucks Fan in Kitty Country.
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Free Bootz2007 Stewie!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: Welcome Stuart!

Postby Teitan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:52 pm

I thought it was DaB00tz2012
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4940
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 256 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Previous

post

Return to Time Out

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests