2018 BucZone FFL discussion

This is where you would discuss your fantasy team. Look for advice, as well as talk about your favorite video games. The Geekery so to speak.
post

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:Bootz...you're complaining about that offer?

OJ over Jordan Reed 8 days a week when Reed is healthy and you know he's about to get a headache real soon.

You'd be giving up a WR1/2 (I don't think he keeps it up that much longer...ooca myself) and a RB that is currently on your bench for a WR1 and a low TE1?

That seems fair to me, no?

Sorry, I thought you were the one complaining...my bad.
It is fair, that's why I offered the deal to him. Buc2 didn't like the offer.
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:26 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:I understand some players being untouchable. Top players. Players ranked in the top 30-40 maybe. Not players who are outside of that. I think at that point you're just hanging on to a name. Just my opinion.

For example every player on my team is available except Gordon, who's 4th in total points. And even he can be had for the right price.

Kamara and Sanders for Gordon and Diggs?


Throw in Coleman and take McCoy off my hands and we have a deal.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:
Like your offer to me?

Image

:lol:


Howard & Smallwood have scored the same number of points so far this season.

Golladay & JuJu have been close as well in scoring. But like I said too many people pay attention to names.

Exactly. Which was what I pretty much said when I rejected your offer. So what exactly did I have to gain by excepting your offer? Nothing. And I like the odds of O.J. remaining a starter a lot longer than Smallwood. Besides. I don't need a RB right now and JuJu has a lot more upside than Golladay. At least imo.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:28 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Sorry, I thought you were the one complaining...my bad.
It is fair, that's why I offered the deal to him. Buc2 didn't like the offer.

If the very best you can do is break even on a deal, what is the point of making the deal? There is none. I'm not trading just for the sake of trading.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:Kamara and Sanders for Gordon and Diggs?


Throw in Coleman and take McCoy off my hands and we have a deal.

Check it...
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Howard & Smallwood have scored the same number of points so far this season.

Golladay & JuJu have been close as well in scoring. But like I said too many people pay attention to names.

Exactly. Which was what I pretty much said when I rejected your offer. So what exactly did I have to gain by excepting your offer? Nothing. And I like the odds of O.J. remaining a starter a lot longer than Smallwood. Besides. I don't need a RB right now and JuJu has a lot more upside than Golladay. At least imo.


A better RB. Smallwood is starting now with Ajayi on IR.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Buc2 wrote:
acmillis wrote:

If the very best you can do is break even on a deal, what is the point of making the deal? There is none. I'm not trading just for the sake of trading.

Me & Bootize about to pull a blockbuster in this bitch...

In a no-money league, I'm all for shaking and moving.

So Bootz...looks like you're getting Sanders after all since I, "lost the bet."
Last edited by acmillis on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Exactly. Which was what I pretty much said when I rejected your offer. So what exactly did I have to gain by excepting your offer? Nothing. And I like the odds of O.J. remaining a starter a lot longer than Smallwood. Besides. I don't need a RB right now and JuJu has a lot more upside than Golladay. At least imo.


A better RB. Smallwood is starting now with Ajayi on IR.

He's actually splitting almost equally with Clement and word is, Clement is looking better.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:39 pm

AC, this deal will have to wait until Monday. Broncos play tonight and I won't have Sanders at my disposal. Unless Commish Dread can push the deal thru today
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:42 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:AC, this deal will have to wait until Monday. Broncos play tonight and I won't have Sanders at my disposal. Unless Commish Dread can push the deal thru today

I'm good with it either way.

But let's make a gentleman's agreement:

If any of the 6 get injured this week (if commish doesn't push it through) we will cancel the deal...fair?
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:47 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:AC, this deal will have to wait until Monday. Broncos play tonight and I won't have Sanders at my disposal. Unless Commish Dread can push the deal thru today

I'm good with it either way.

But let's make a gentleman's agreement:

If any of the 6 get injured this week (if commish doesn't push it through) we will cancel the deal...fair?


Absolutely. You got a deal.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:I'm good with it either way.

But let's make a gentleman's agreement:

If any of the 6 get injured this week (if commish doesn't push it through) we will cancel the deal...fair?


Absolutely. You got a deal.

My "debt" has been paid.... :buttred:
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:50 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Absolutely. You got a deal.

My "debt" has been paid.... :buttred:


Yep and all it cost you was 2 RBs.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:My "debt" has been paid.... :buttred:


Yep and all it cost you was 2 RBs.


Again...no $ on the line so I don't mind shaking things up...this is a fun league.
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:03 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Yep and all it cost you was 2 RBs.


Again...no $ on the line so I don't mind shaking things up...this is a fun league.


Exactly. Sitting still is boring.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:
Again...no $ on the line so I don't mind shaking things up...this is a fun league.


Exactly. Sitting still is boring.

I'm not a bit bored. I'm working on budget, putting together documentation for next week's bank audit...lots of stuff to keep me from being bored. I think about FF three times week. Wednesday's when I set my rosters and make my pickems, Sunday's just before kickoff in case I need to make a roster change due to injury or some such, and Tuesday mornings to see my results. Other than that, I don't give FF a whole lot of thought other than the occasional trade offer, etc.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:31 pm

And of course the main player I wanted in that package gets injured. Luckily though it's Thursday night so hopefully he can practice next week and we can complete our deal.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:03 am

Bootz2004 wrote:And of course the main player I wanted in that package gets injured. Luckily though it's Thursday night so hopefully he can practice next week and we can complete our deal.

I'll honor the trade if you want, your call.
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby real bucs fan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:20 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
real bucs fan wrote:That's definitely a no go, if there's anyone on my bench you'd like I'll consider it, but Mixon is my RB2.


Golladay is my WR 2 and has outscored Mixon on the season. Plus he would be your top WR.

If you looked at my roster you would see I have pretty much nothing at RB after Gurley and Mixon. And Mixon has averaged over 16 points in the games he's played.
Image
real bucs fan
 
Posts: 8579
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 959 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:58 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:And of course the main player I wanted in that package gets injured. Luckily though it's Thursday night so hopefully he can practice next week and we can complete our deal.

I'll honor the trade if you want, your call.


Now Gordon is dealing with a hamstring injury before the Chargers game tomorrow. Our deal is going to ****
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:I'll honor the trade if you want, your call.


Now Gordon is dealing with a hamstring injury before the Chargers game tomorrow. Our deal is going to ****

Patience, patience
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Doctor » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:56 pm

I'm open for anything.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby acmillis » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:59 pm

Damn bootz, anybody on your squad gonna make it out alive this week?

Trades dead, huh?
acmillis
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby Bootz2004 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:08 pm

acmillis wrote:Damn bootz, anybody on your squad gonna make it out alive this week?

Trades dead, huh?


RIP. Hopefully Kamara stays up for you.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby The Outsider » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:21 pm

LMAO at bootz trying to offload his team after the exodus.

Edit: I got screencaps of course.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby BucJordan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Yeah sorry commish but sounds like we're gunna need a cleanup on aisle 7.

If we can't find a replacement we can just lock in his starting lineup for the rest of the season so it's not a complete bye week having him on the schedule.
BucJordan
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby The Outsider » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:53 pm

It's like making your little brother hit himself. I'm getting bored.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby The Outsider » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 pm

So long Bootz! And thanks for all the lulz!

Edit: This meltdown is spectacular.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:43 am

So Bootz threatened to offload his squad and had commenced to melting down in the FFL group chat. So I locked his team last night and have now decided to take over ownership.

I plan to just start whatever his best projected line-up is from week to week. I'll make minimal add/drops as to accommodate for bye weeks so his team can field a starting roster.

But this is a community league so if anyone has any issues or recommendations please let me know.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13519
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 587 times

Re: 2018 BucZone FFL discussion

Postby The Outsider » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:09 am

Good with me. I've had to do a similar thing in the past as a commish so I understand.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4606
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 254 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Fantasy Sport/Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests