Madden 19

This is where you would discuss your fantasy team. Look for advice, as well as talk about your favorite video games. The Geekery so to speak.
Madden 19

Postby The Outsider » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:57 pm

So EA did their E3 presentation and Madden 19 is going to be on PC again. First time in 11 years. Wow.
The Outsider

Re: Madden 19

Postby Nano » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Very curious how they're going to handle modding. The #1 thing that modders will try to make is...well...the NCAA. If it's unregulated, you'll probably see every single FBS school within a month. I guess EA could technically wave their hands and say "Well, we didn't make those teams or players, the guys at OS did".

And now I'm thinking of playing a game like Bama vs Clemson with updated graphics and the Madden interface/engine and I suddenly find myself covered in drool.
Nano

Re: Madden 19

Postby The Outsider » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Nano wrote:Very curious how they're going to handle modding. The #1 thing that modders will try to make is...well...the NCAA. If it's unregulated, you'll probably see every single FBS school within a month. I guess EA could technically wave their hands and say "Well, we didn't make those teams or players, the guys at OS did".

And now I'm thinking of playing a game like Bama vs Clemson with updated graphics and the Madden interface/engine and I suddenly find myself covered in drool.

Frostbite is pretty hard to mod so we'll see how that works out.
The Outsider

Return to Fantasy Sport/Video Games