Battle Royale games

This is where you would discuss your fantasy team. Look for advice, as well as talk about your favorite video games. The Geekery so to speak.
Battle Royale games

Postby Teitan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:50 pm

So, these are the hottest new style of games these days. PUBG has taken off and has been a huge hit. Fortnite: Battle Royale has also gained a lot of attention.

I play a good amount of Fortnite as PUBG isn’t on PS4 yet. I also have been playing a lot of Rules of Survival, which is basically PUBG for your mobile device.

Anyone playing these or similar games?
Teitan

Re: Battle Royale games

Postby BucJordan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:32 pm

Teitan wrote:So, these are the hottest new style of games these days. PUBG has taken off and has been a huge hit. Fortnite: Battle Royale has also gained a lot of attention.

I play a good amount of Fortnite as PUBG isn’t on PS4 yet. I also have been playing a lot of Rules of Survival, which is basically PUBG for your mobile device.

Anyone playing these or similar games?

Have also been playing Fortnite both on PC and more recently PS4. I'm still pretty new and pretty terrible. The downside of trying to survive is that I don't get much combat practice so most of my kills are from getting the drop on someone. Eventually I'll play a few rounds just looking for immediate fights to try and improve there. And the couple times I have made it to the single digits I've been thoroughly out-built.
BucJordan

Postby Teitan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Yeah that’s my problem with fortnite.. the building. I’m not great at that. I’d rather use cover already available. Some people build some intense structures. That’s why the other games appeal to me more. Love the game style though. 100+ starting with the same advantage on a huge map.
Teitan

Postby Rosethorn » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:37 am

Even I have also been playing the Fortnight game ever since my best friends gifted me an xbox live gold 12 monate kaufen subscription prepaid card, on which one can easily opt to the games like Fortnight and many more multiplayer games etc. The game is still awesome on the PC version but on Xbox or on Playstation console it resembles the best in all other versions for playing the video games.
Rosethorn

Postby Rocker » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:58 am

I'm sure that link is 100% safe to click.
Rocker

Postby Teitan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:18 am

It is. You get a Xbox live gold 12 monate kaufen subscription!
Teitan

Return to Fantasy Sport/Video Games