Switch to full style
This is where you would discuss your fantasy team. Look for advice, as well as talk about your favorite video games. The Geekery so to speak.
Post a reply

Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:24 am

Okay guys this is a make it or break it for me. I stand at 1-3 in my league with the undefeated guy up next. My issue is I have Douggie but don't know if I should start him because of the game I fear it will be. I think its going be a shoot out and he will be on limited snaps. I picked up fuller and Gallman this week. My lineup and bench is below. Help a brotha not go 1-4 and go into fantasy abyss.

QB-Philip Rivers LAC - QB
WR-Odell Beckham Jr. NYG - WR
WR-Brandin Cooks NE - WR
RB-Melvin Gordon LAC - RB
RB-Doug Martin TB - RB
TE - Jared Cook Oak - TE
W/R/T- Will Fuller V Hou - WR

Bench

Ameer Abdullah Det - RB

Keenan Allen LAC - WR

DeVante Parker Mia - WR

Marcus Mariota Ten - QB

Rob Kelley Was - RB

Wayne Gallman NYG - RB

Re: Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 am

BucaRican wrote:Okay guys this is a make it or break it for me. I stand at 1-3 in my league with the undefeated guy up next. My issue is I have Douggie but don't know if I should start him because of the game I fear it will be. I think its going be a shoot out and he will be on limited snaps. I picked up fuller and Gallman this week. My lineup and bench is below. Help a brotha not go 1-4 and go into fantasy abyss.

QB-Philip Rivers LAC - QB
WR-Odell Beckham Jr. NYG - WR
WR-Brandin Cooks NE - WR
RB-Melvin Gordon LAC - RB
RB-Doug Martin TB - RB
TE - Jared Cook Oak - TE
W/R/T- Will Fuller V Hou - WR

Bench

Ameer Abdullah Det - RB

Keenan Allen LAC - WR

DeVante Parker Mia - WR

Marcus Mariota Ten - QB

Rob Kelley Was - RB

Wayne Gallman NYG - RB


If I'm you, I try to package Doug and one of your receivers (or doug and Rob Kelly to a RB needy team) not named Beckham or Cooks for a stud WR1. You can roll with Ameer as your RB2 and have three top 10 receivers.

If that is not the route you want to go, then stick with the line up you have.

Re: Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:51 am

acmillis wrote:
BucaRican wrote:Okay guys this is a make it or break it for me. I stand at 1-3 in my league with the undefeated guy up next. My issue is I have Douggie but don't know if I should start him because of the game I fear it will be. I think its going be a shoot out and he will be on limited snaps. I picked up fuller and Gallman this week. My lineup and bench is below. Help a brotha not go 1-4 and go into fantasy abyss.

QB-Philip Rivers LAC - QB
WR-Odell Beckham Jr. NYG - WR
WR-Brandin Cooks NE - WR
RB-Melvin Gordon LAC - RB
RB-Doug Martin TB - RB
TE - Jared Cook Oak - TE
W/R/T- Will Fuller V Hou - WR

Bench

Ameer Abdullah Det - RB

Keenan Allen LAC - WR

DeVante Parker Mia - WR

Marcus Mariota Ten - QB

Rob Kelley Was - RB

Wayne Gallman NYG - RB


If I'm you, I try to package Doug and one of your receivers (or doug and Rob Kelly to a RB needy team) not named Beckham or Cooks for a stud WR1. You can roll with Ameer as your RB2 and have three top 10 receivers.

If that is not the route you want to go, then stick with the line up you have.


I think Doug is gonna ball out this year. Just not sure about this week. But if I lose I may try that.

Re: Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:39 pm

I don't have much choice.. I have D. Murray and J. Ajayi.. with TENs QB situation, I'm taking Murray out and putting Dougie in.

Re: Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Noles1724 wrote:I don't have much choice.. I have D. Murray and J. Ajayi.. with TENs QB situation, I'm taking Murray out and putting Dougie in.


I may leave him in because on the goal line quizz is not that good. Martin seems to sniff the endzone more.

Re: Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:04 pm

BucaRican wrote:Okay guys this is a make it or break it for me. I stand at 1-3 in my league with the undefeated guy up next. My issue is I have Douggie but don't know if I should start him because of the game I fear it will be. I think its going be a shoot out and he will be on limited snaps. I picked up fuller and Gallman this week. My lineup and bench is below. Help a brotha not go 1-4 and go into fantasy abyss.

QB-Philip Rivers LAC - QB
WR-Odell Beckham Jr. NYG - WR
WR-Brandin Cooks NE - WR
RB-Melvin Gordon LAC - RB
RB-Doug Martin TB - RB
TE - Jared Cook Oak - TE
W/R/T- Will Fuller V Hou - WR

Bench

Ameer Abdullah Det - RB

Keenan Allen LAC - WR

DeVante Parker Mia - WR

Marcus Mariota Ten - QB

Rob Kelley Was - RB

Wayne Gallman NYG - RB


Not sure how big the league is but that's a pretty solid squad even with OBJ now out. Hang in their, it will turn the corner.

Re: Doug Martin Fantasy Advice

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Gotta start dougie.
Post a reply