Switch to full style
This is where you would discuss your fantasy team. Look for advice, as well as talk about your favorite video games. The Geekery so to speak.
Post a reply

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:51 am

Image

Let the battle begin

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:00 am

Rocker wrote:Doc, good luck facing the league points for leader.

Yeah, right? I mean, I'd need a miracle, like Alvin Kamara getting a concussion and Michael Thomas finally getting a TD and.... oh my....

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:05 am

Doctor wrote:
Rocker wrote:Doc, good luck facing the league points for leader.

Yeah, right? I mean, I'd need a miracle, like Alvin Kamara getting a concussion and Michael Thomas finally getting a TD and.... oh my....



Me and my big mouth...

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Congrats Doc. Injuries got the best of me.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 am

Thanks man. What a game.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 am

Starting McCown today will haunt me for a while...ouch. Either of my other QBs and I probably would have won. :banghead:

Congrats bootz

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 am

Deuce wrote:Starting McCown today will haunt me for a while...ouch. Either of my other QBs and I probably would have won. :banghead:

Congrats bootz


So you just going to pretend like you don't have 2 players going tonight for the Patriots?

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:Starting McCown today will haunt me for a while...ouch. Either of my other QBs and I probably would have won. :banghead:

Congrats bootz


So you just going to pretend like you don't have 2 players going tonight for the Patriots?


Eh, you have a 24 point lead and Kenyan Drake. If Drake gets his projected of 12, I'd need basically 40 points between them.

Yahoo gives me a 29% chance of winning and I think that's being generous.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:44 am

Deuce wrote:Starting McCown today will haunt me for a while...ouch. Either of my other QBs and I probably would have won. :banghead:

Congrats bootz

Yeah, you outsmarted yourself there. Watching too much Fantasy Live.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Doctor wrote:
Deuce wrote:Starting McCown today will haunt me for a while...ouch. Either of my other QBs and I probably would have won. :banghead:

Congrats bootz

Yeah, you outsmarted yourself there. Watching too much Fantasy Live.


I saw McCown and Keenum as really close. McCown was the #7 QB on the year facing a defense that just let Jay Cutler have a really good game.

I wanted to start Garoppolo badly but I thought that was being "too cute". Should have just gone with my gut.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

I think your biggest mistake was starting ASJ over Trey Burton. Burton had a good game the last time Ertz missed with injury. Wentz loves going to TEs. Especially near the Red zone and Burton could be a starter on another team.

I understand your logic with McCown though. He was playing well. And I agree Garappollo at this point shouldn't be trusted or relied on in the playoffs.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 am

The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams lost. Who's next for The Bootz?

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:42 am

Yeah sucks to be knocked out in the first round, but a much better season than I anticipated.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:34 am

Bootz2004 wrote:The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams lost. Who's next for The Bootz?

Ready for another loss by .3 points?

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:52 am

IchabodCrane84 wrote:Yeah sucks to be knocked out in the first round, but a much better season than I anticipated.


Pretty much this. Losing Kamara really hurt me.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams lost. Who's next for The Bootz?

Ready for another loss by .3 points?



LMAO. I'll die if that happens again.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:Ready for another loss by .3 points?



LMAO. I'll die if that happens again.

I have several sneaky claims that I'm hoping come through for me which will pull me through.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 am

Rocker wrote:
IchabodCrane84 wrote:Yeah sucks to be knocked out in the first round, but a much better season than I anticipated.


Pretty much this. Losing Kamara really hurt me.

If it makes you feel better, a buddy of mine was coming in to the playoff red hot and also lost Kamara.... and then some.... Gronk suspended... overall a nasty squad for a 16 team league and he gets knocked out by a scrub team startin Gabriel and Hooper. I now play that scrub team next.

Image

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Deuce, you lost and you're out. Why are you still adding players?

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Deuce, you lost and you're out. Why are you still adding players?


I'm actually playing gravytrain in the consolation bracket for 5th place, thank you very much.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:11 pm

:lol: Oops.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Deuce wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Deuce, you lost and you're out. Why are you still adding players?


I'm actually playing gravytrain in the consolation bracket for 5th place, thank you very much.


I didn't see any consolation bracket. I can only see the championship matchups...My bad...

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:
I'm actually playing gravytrain in the consolation bracket for 5th place, thank you very much.


I didn't see any consolation bracket. I can only see the championship matchups...My bad...

Yeah. The teams that lost in the 1st round of the playoffs play each other in a consolation bracket.

Image

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Deuce, you lost and you're out. Why are you still adding players?

Damn you Bootz...my sneaky play was going to be NO defense. I personally think there a top 3 play this week. You have a tough choice on defense, huh?

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:38 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Deuce, you lost and you're out. Why are you still adding players?

Damn you Bootz...my sneaky play was going to be NO defense. I personally think there a top 3 play this week. You have a tough choice on defense, huh?


I don't trust the Ravens D week to week for a playoff run.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:Damn you Bootz...my sneaky play was going to be NO defense. I personally think there a top 3 play this week. You have a tough choice on defense, huh?


I don't trust the Ravens D week to week for a playoff run.


They're the #2 defense on the year and face Cleveland and Indy. You cray.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:11 am

Deuce wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
I don't trust the Ravens D week to week for a playoff run.


They're the #2 defense on the year and face Cleveland and Indy. You cray.


They also lost their best corner and have some duds mixed in with their great games. The reason they are #2 isn't because of week to week success. They have some dominant high scoring defensive games.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:13 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:
They're the #2 defense on the year and face Cleveland and Indy. You cray.


They also lost their best corner and have some duds mixed in with their great games. The reason they are #2 isn't because of week to week success. They have some dominant high scoring defensive games.

Yeah...you should probably drop them right now.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:
They're the #2 defense on the year and face Cleveland and Indy. You cray.


They also lost their best corner and have some duds mixed in with their great games. The reason they are #2 isn't because of week to week success. They have some dominant high scoring defensive games.


And this week, they face the team allowing the most points to fantasy defenses this year.

Re: 2017 BucZone Yahoo FF League!!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:30 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
They also lost their best corner and have some duds mixed in with their great games. The reason they are #2 isn't because of week to week success. They have some dominant high scoring defensive games.

Yeah...you should probably drop them right now.


Lol. 20 points by ravens D.

Looks like old Doc went from 3-7 to championship game. Suck it nerds.
Post a reply