Switch to full style
This is where you would discuss your fantasy team. Look for advice, as well as talk about your favorite video games. The Geekery so to speak.
Post a reply

Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Thu May 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Somehow I own 3 copies of Destiny 2 despite only buying it outright once. Not even that good either :|

Thu May 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Nano wrote:Somehow I own 3 copies of Destiny 2 despite only buying it outright once. Not even that good either :|

Haven’t played it yet, but folks in my Discord are saying the new DLC is incredible.

Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Haven't actually played any of the DLC yet, even though I own the expansion pass from the D2 that I won in a giveaway.

I know Reddit hates it because apparently it takes stuff from the core game and locks it behind DLC wall. Core game though just didn't hold my interest as well as the original Destiny did. Which is a shame because I put a decent amount of hours into the first.

Thu May 10, 2018 11:30 pm

First DLC was very meh. Unlocks some average-decent weapons, some okay armor. New raid, which I haven’t done but have seen (it’s cool-ish). The additional storyline was good, but very short.

Early feedback is that Bungie is going very D1 with the new stuff. We had a four clan alliance. Players fell off big time with the release of Fortnite, et al; but they’re coming back strong. I’ll get in next week and be able to provide my own experiences then...

Fri May 11, 2018 4:42 am

Halo 6

Fri May 11, 2018 11:08 am

Phantom Phenom wrote:Halo 6

Did you enjoy Halo 4/5?

I still think I enjoyed Halo 1, 2 and 3 in that order. I just got 4 a few months ago and I can't really get through the campaign, due to a lack of interest/fun. The graphics are amazing but whether it's due to poor design or just a lack of nostalgia, I'm not a big fan.

Assault on the Control Room and Silent Cartographer, both from 1, will always be the pinnacle of Halo fun to me.

Fri May 11, 2018 12:40 pm

I never actually played any of the Halo games except for Halo Wars and ODST(and I guess a game or 2 of Halo 3 at my friend's house when it came out).

Fri May 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Nano wrote:I never actually played any of the Halo games except for Halo Wars and ODST(and I guess a game or 2 of Halo 3 at my friend's house when it came out).

halo wars was garbage

Mon May 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Protip: Don’t be a clan/guild manager/leader

Tue May 15, 2018 4:15 am

Bethesda confirmed the leak and announced Rage 2. The game nobody knew they wanted

Mon May 21, 2018 7:19 pm

God of War is glorious.

Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 pm

VauntedTampa2 wrote:God of War is glorious.

It is very good. I just beat the main game. Trying to finish the Valkyrie missions now
Post a reply