This Country DESERVES Donald Trump.

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: This Country DESERVES Donald Trump.

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
You didn't strike me as the type naive enough to think any politician that leaves office hasn't broken some **** and wronged the American people in multiple ways. My mistake.

And unlike you liberal leaning folks...i put my money where my mouth is and say lets reduce all federal govt so the ***holes have no real power. This way they can just break the trivial stuff.

Sorry, but to me that's like shooting yourself in the head to cure your Malaria.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

And unlike you liberal leaning folks...i put my money where my mouth is and say lets reduce all federal govt so the ***holes have no real power. This way they can just break the trivial stuff.

Sorry, but to me that's like shooting yourself in the head to cure your Malaria.

To you it would seem like that.

And I'm glad it does...because the second we agree on the purpose of the federal government, is the second I know I'm wrong.
Zarniwoop

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:44 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:a guy currently suing the EPA in charge of the EPA

This one is my favorite. I have a feeling we'll see the EPA (along with a number of other agencies) get broken up under Trump, only to have the next President put everything back together.

For example...the minute the Dept of Education was conceived, it was broken...and I don't even have to know if a R did it or a D did it.

Tell me a single thing that should be done at the federal level when it comes to education...then tell me where in the constitution the government got that power?

Not only is there NOT a single thing that should be done at the federal level...not much should even be done at the state level.

The people in my school district know the students in my school district the best...as such THEY should be making decisions about their education. Not some out of touch loon in D.C. Furthermore, I get to directly elect the school board in my district. If I don't like them, I vote them out. Its not like that with these bloated agencies where these "czars" have no real accountability to anyone whatsoever.

I don't want whoever Obama chose for the Dept of Education and I don't want whoever Trump chose for the same role -- both are poor choices..because there shouldn't even be a choice.

Local people should get to decide how their kids are taught. If people in California want to emphasize liberal stuff -- All the power to them. If people in Texas want to emphasize conservative stuff all the power to them as well.

Choice is ****ing awesome! Local control is awesome!
Last edited by Zarniwoop on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarniwoop

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
You didn't strike me as the type naive enough to think any politician that leaves office hasn't broken some **** and wronged the American people in multiple ways. My mistake.

Naive to the last.
mightyleemoon

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Sorry, but to me that's like shooting yourself in the head to cure your Malaria.

And I'm glad it does...because the second we agree on the purpose of the federal government, is the second I know I'm wrong.

Makes sense to me. Since the states that are most dependent on the federal government are red states, it just means states like California and New York don't have to keep supporting them any more. Let those states burn, amirite?
bucfanclw

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
This one is my favorite. I have a feeling we'll see the EPA (along with a number of other agencies) get broken up under Trump, only to have the next President put everything back together.

For example...the minute the Dept of Education was conceived, it was broken...and I don't even have to know if a R did it or a D did it.

Tell me a single thing that should be done at the federal level when it comes to education...then tell me where in the constitution the government got that power?

Not only is there NOT a single thing that should be done at the federal level...not much should even be done at the state level.

The people in my school district know the students in my school district the best...as such THEY should be making decisions about their education. Not some out of touch loon in D.C. Furthermore, I get to directly elect the school board in my district. If I don't like them, I vote them out. Its not like that with these bloated agencies where these "czars" have no real accountability to anyone whatsoever.

I don't want whoever Obama chose for the Dept of Education and I don't want whoever Trump chose for the same role -- both are poor choices..because there shouldn't even be a choice.

Local people should get to decide how their kids are taught. If people in California want to emphasize liberal stuff -- All the power to them. If people in Texas want to emphasize conservative stuff all the power to them as well.

Nobody you are voting for is doing anything towards whatever end goals you have in mind.

Not one.

But, go ahead and keep on blaming liberals for your lot in life. And they'll keep on blaming you.

Meanwhile, you'll throw a fit because I find it amusing that Obama tries to build some health care thing...the next guy comes in and tears it down. Trump will try to tear things down, the next guy will just build it again. And vice versa. It's ****ing comedy gold. But, sure, keep talking about how annoying the liberals are...when you're just as annoying as they are.
mightyleemoon

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:12 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Nobody you are voting for is doing anything towards whatever end goals you have in mind.

Not one.

But, go ahead and keep on blaming liberals for your lot in life. And they'll keep on blaming you.

Meanwhile, you'll throw a fit because I find it amusing that Obama tries to build some health care thing...the next guy comes in and tears it down. Trump will try to tear things down, the next guy will just build it again. And vice versa. It's ****ing comedy gold. But, sure, keep talking about how annoying the liberals are...when you're just as annoying as they are.

Your first sentence is exactly my point. No one in Washington gives a **** about any of us. And that is exactly why we need to limit their power and do away with all these out of touch loonies and return to local control of everything that is not expressly stated in the constitution.

Get the federal government the hell out of health care, education, labor, etc. the people Trump will appoint are just as unaccountable as the people that Obama appointed. Same goes if Hillary won. Or Sanders won. Or any of them.

The building up and tearing down is all unconstitutional to begin with. Again, show me anywhere in our constitution that the federal government should have any role in education? When you do I'll be more sympathetic to the build-it-uppers. Till then if I have to vote for any of these asswipes, I'll sympathize more with the tear it down folks.

All states should be run a whole lot more independently then they are. That is how our society was formed...and that is how it should return. I will vote for any candidate that supports local control. If there aren't any (as there almost never are), I will vote for the candidate that proposes to increase the government the least.
Zarniwoop

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:13 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Makes sense to me. Since the states that are most dependent on the federal government are red states, it just means states like California and New York don't have to keep supporting them any more. Let those states burn, amirite?

Absolutely...those states should under no circumstance be stealing money from the more affluent states. I don't care what color they are.
Zarniwoop

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

Not one.

Your first sentence is exactly my point. No one in Washington gives a **** about any of us. And that is exactly why we need to limit their power and do away with all these out of touch loonies and return to local control of everything that is not expressly stated in the constitution.

Get the federal government the hell out of health care, education, labor, etc. the people Trump will appoint are just as unaccountable as the people that Obama appointed. Same goes if Hillary won. Or Sanders won. Or any of them.

The building up and tearing down is all unconstitutional to begin with. Again, show me anywhere in our constitution that the federal government should have any role in education? When you do I'll be more sympathetic to the build-it-uppers. Till then if I have to vote for any of these asswipes, I'll sympathize more with the tear it down folks.

All states should be run a whole lot more independently then they are. That is how our society was formed...and that is how it should return. I will vote for any candidate that supports local control. If there aren't any (as there almost never are), I will vote for the candidate that proposes to increase the government the least.

It's cute you think all he'll do is tear down and not build up **** that helps him in his quest for...whatever the **** it is he is on a quest for. And then the next guy is going to tear down the Make-The-Rich-Richer **** that Trump will undoubtedly build...and then they'll build some Help-The-Little-Guy club...that will eventually get torn down in favor of the Rich Kid Club.

And round and round we go.

I sympathize with none of them.
mightyleemoon

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:48 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

It's cute you think all he'll do is tear down and not build up **** that helps him in his quest for...whatever the **** it is he is on a quest for. And then the next guy is going to tear down the Make-The-Rich-Richer **** that Trump will undoubtedly build...and then they'll build some Help-The-Little-Guy club...that will eventually get torn down in favor of the Rich Kid Club.

You post the dribble above and then call ME retarded. Baaaaaaaahahahaha!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby NYBF » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:58 am

NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:10 am

More fake news. Sweet!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Buc2 wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

You post the dribble above and then call ME retarded. Baaaaaaaahahahaha!

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings... *****.
mightyleemoon

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Buc2 wrote:You post the dribble above and then call ME retarded. Baaaaaaaahahahaha!

:lol: You're kinda cute when you act like a child.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Buc2 wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

:lol: You're kinda cute when you act like a child.

Tickle Tickle

You dad joke game is strong.
mightyleemoon

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Buc2 wrote:More fake news. Sweet!

So Triple H didn't say that? That's a pretty convincing video they managed to put together of him saying it. Good editing to put those words in his mouth.

Crazy fake news. Hopefully people can understand to only follow the REAL news, like the satanic child sex ring that Hillary runs in the basement of a pizza shop that Alex Jones told us about.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Buc2 wrote:More fake news. Sweet!

So Triple H didn't say that? That's a pretty convincing video they managed to put together of him saying it. Good editing to put those words in his mouth.

Crazy fake news. Hopefully people can understand to only follow the REAL news, like the satanic child sex ring that Hillary runs in the basement of a pizza shop that Alex Jones told us about.

I never said that McMahon's s-i-l didn't say that. But if there a recording of the phone call, I missed that.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Buc2 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So Triple H didn't say that? That's a pretty convincing video they managed to put together of him saying it. Good editing to put those words in his mouth.

I never said that McMahon's s-i-l didn't say that. But if there a recording of the phone call, I missed that.

Did someone claim there was a recording of the phone call?
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:49 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Buc2 wrote: :lol: You're kinda cute when you act like a child.

Tickle Tickle

Now you're trending towards pathetic. Still, that you think you have any affect on me personally is kinda pathetic...but funny pathetic at least.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:49 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I never said that McMahon's s-i-l didn't say that. But if there a recording of the phone call, I missed that.

Did someone claim there was a recording of the phone call?

Like I said. Fake news.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Buc2 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Did someone claim there was a recording of the phone call?

Like I said. Fake news.

How is repeating the context of an interview fake news? Do you think that InfoWars and Brietbart are "real" news?
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Maybe not. Maybe just a lying source?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:01 pm

Buc2 wrote:Maybe not. Maybe just a lying source?

Sure, you can think the source is lying because he says something embarrassing about your savior, but that doesn't make it fake news. You know that. It's ok to admit that you were wrong.
deltbucs

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:05 pm

It's so apparent that many acolytes like Buc2 simply don't grasp what is meant by the label of "fake news".
bucfanclw

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Buc2 wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
Tickle Tickle

Now you're trending towards pathetic. Still, that you think you have any affect on me personally is kinda pathetic...but funny pathetic at least.

You're trying too hard.
mightyleemoon

Postby Buc2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:36 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Now you're trending towards pathetic. Still, that you think you have any affect on me personally is kinda pathetic...but funny pathetic at least.

You're trying too hard.

No. Not really. You're pretty easy.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Wharf Rat » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:02 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Wharf Rat wrote:
The point is that if he was a racist, surely we would have heard it before this election cycle.

You all act as if he's said something that would suggest he's racist. What was said that, in your perception, leads you to believe he's a racist? Or are you just parroting the propaganda you hear on CNN and MSNBC?

The REPUBLICAN Speaker of the House said that what Donald Trump says is racist. Actually he said Trump comments are "the textbook definition of racist".
Here's a link from your favorite "news" site.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... on-racist/

Your post has nothing to do with me.

I'm not REPUBLICAN, and I think most Republicans (and Democrats) are full of ****. Paul Ryan's opinion is meaningless, to me, and disingenuous being that he has pulled a 180 and is now embracing Trump. But I think it's interesting you're going to take Ryan's word for it, do you always hold his opinion in high regard?

Furthermore, I never read Breitbart. I don't follow them on Facebook or Twitter. So you're wrong as usual.
Wharf Rat

Postby deltbucs » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Wharf Rat wrote:
deltbucs wrote:The REPUBLICAN Speaker of the House said that what Donald Trump says is racist. Actually he said Trump comments are "the textbook definition of racist".
Here's a link from your favorite "news" site.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... on-racist/

I'm not REPUBLICAN, and I think most Republicans (and Democrats) are full of ****. Paul Ryan's opinion is meaningless, to me, and disingenuous being that he has pulled a 180 and is now embracing Trump. But I think it's interesting you're going to take Ryan's word for it, do you always hold his opinion in high regard?

Furthermore, I never read Breitbart. I don't follow them on Facebook or Twitter. So you're wrong as usual.

I hold his opinion in the same regards as Trump or Hillary. No surprise that Ryan is now pulling a 180 and embracing Trump. Kind of like Trump has pulled a 180 on Hillary and Carson and everyone else? You really think he cares about this country more and lies less than Ryan or Hillary or anyone else? LOL!!!
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:29 pm

I saw that Trump added Elon Musk to his economic advisory team. I hate pretty much everyone else on it, but I do like Musk.
deltbucs

Postby Wharf Rat » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Wharf Rat wrote:

I hold his opinion in the same regards as Trump or Hillary. No surprise that Ryan is now pulling a 180 and embracing Trump. Kind of like Trump has pulled a 180 on Hillary and Carson and everyone else? You really think he cares about this country more and lies less than Ryan or Hillary or anyone else? LOL!!!

I don't know, with any certainty, whether any of them care about this country in the same way that a lot of us do. I generally think that anyone who seeks office in Washington is a douche, and tend to distrust them. I'm in a similar boat as Zarni, in that I'm for a limited government. I don't support anyone's agenda 100% and I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to vote out the incumbent every 4 years, so nothing ever actually gets done.
Wharf Rat

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion