This Country DESERVES Donald Trump.

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
This Country DESERVES Donald Trump.

Postby Alpha » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:36 pm

I have changed my mind everyone.

I'll be hoping and praying (although not VOTING) for Trump to win this election.

He is a blowhard with a microphone. A misogynist. He has NO idea how to lead a country....much less a company...unless you want to go BK, of course. Which is cool...because this country is already bankrupt. He has NO clue how to be a POLITICIAN. What it entails. The nuance. He has NO FINESSE.

YOU might think that doesn't matter...but as I've been telling you for YEARS...you people are idiots. It DOES matter. Diplomacy matters. It's a part of LEADERSHIP, that he will never have.

Joe **** the Rag Man will vote for this nit-wit....and his "Put up a Wall" "solutions".

This country has become a country that caters to the lowest common denominator.

Thank GOD I have a place, outside of HERE to move to when it all happens.

Suckers.

HOLY ****!

This is nearly a year and half a year ago!

Sucks being right sometimes...
Last edited by Alpha on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha

Re: This Country DESERVES Donald Trump.

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:13 am

mightyleemoon

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:15 am

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I dont know who can slow this down, but I bet money Hillary can make it go faster...

Ohh, and dont forget to boil the water...
mdb1958

Postby Corsair » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:45 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Ohh, and dont forget to boil the water...

Corsair

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Corsair wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Ohh, and dont forget to boil the water...

mdb1958

Postby Nano » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:07 pm

One problem, Alpha

When Donald Trump becomes President and eventually takes over the world as his empire....there will be no place to run and hide.
Nano

Postby acaton » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:33 am

Alpha wrote:I have changed my mind everyone.

I'll be hoping and praying (although not VOTING) for Trump to win this election.

He is a blowhard with a microphone. A misogynist. He has NO idea how to lead a country....much less a company...unless you want to go BK, of course. Which is cool...because this country is already bankrupt. He has NO clue how to be a POLITICIAN. What it entails. The nuance. He has NO FINESSE.

YOU might think that doesn't matter...but as I've been telling you for YEARS...you people are idiots. It DOES matter. Diplomacy matters. It's a part of LEADERSHIP, that he will never have.

Joe **** the Rag Man will vote for this nit-wit....and his "Put up a Wall" "solutions".

Suckers.

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
acaton

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:55 am

acaton wrote:

Suckers.

mdb1958

Postby Fairweather » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:54 am

Nano wrote:When Donald Trump becomes President.

If that happens, we can finally play this song again.

Fairweather

Postby NavyBuc » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Love it or hate it, I think the Trump love affair may be coming to an end. Most polls now show Trump trailing in the race to Carson.
NavyBuc

Postby Fairweather » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:31 pm

NavyBuc wrote:Love it or hate it, I think the Trump love affair may be coming to an end. Most polls now show Trump trailing in the race to Carson.

MOST polls? Try ONE poll. The CBS poll is the only one that has Carson leading. Trump is winning in every other poll. Here's the latest update and list of all polls.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pol ... op-primary
Fairweather

Postby NavyBuc » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Fairweather wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:Love it or hate it, I think the Trump love affair may be coming to an end. Most polls now show Trump trailing in the race to Carson.

MOST polls? Try ONE poll. The CBS poll is the only one that has Carson leading. Trump is winning in every other poll. Here's the latest update and list of all polls.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pol ... op-primary

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

State by state polls mean more than national polls, and a lot of them are starting to show Carson ahead, in particular Iowa. While Trump still leads in NH, he definitely seems to be losing momentum.
NavyBuc

Postby Fairweather » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Trump is still number one in the polls after that debate. As a matter of fact, his lead has increased.
Fairweather

Postby Corsair » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Suckers.

Genius.

(It pains me to say this)
Corsair

Postby The Outsider » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:11 am

The Outsider

Postby Wesmon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:22 am

Corsair wrote:

Suckers.

Genius.

(It pains me to say this)

I think there were a lot of people who are completely ignorant of politics that voted Trump as basically a "**** You" to the political process.

Christ, the majority of the Latinos where I work here in Tampa voted for Trump. And I see that nationally Trump pulled better Latino numbers than Romney did.
Wesmon

Postby The Outsider » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:40 am

I mean, I hate the Clintons. Legitimately hate them. And yet, tonight for the first time in my life, I feel ashamed to be American. Because we elected the political (and literal) equivalent of a reality television star to be our Commander in Chief and head diplomat.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Edit: And as far as Trump being people lashing out at the establishment, they should be paying attention to people who can actually do things to perpetuate their goals, like legislative candidates.
The Outsider

Postby Air-Buc-Pirate » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:15 am

I think you need to look at the mirror and look at the dumbass.
Air-Buc-Pirate

Postby SDBucs » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:55 am

BYE ALPHA!!!!!!
SDBucs

Postby The Outsider » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:07 am

Air-Buc-Pirate wrote:I think you need to look at the mirror and look at the dumbass.

1v1 me cuntwaffle.
The Outsider

Postby Wesmon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:42 am

The Outsider wrote:I mean, I hate the Clintons. Legitimately hate them. And yet, tonight for the first time in my life, I feel ashamed to be American. Because we elected the political (and literal) equivalent of a reality television star to be our Commander in Chief and head diplomat.

Edit: And as far as Trump being people lashing out at the establishment, they should be paying attention to people who can actually do things to perpetuate their goals, like legislative candidates.

The Congress is even more controlled by money than the presidency is. Just going by 2012 numbers, the average member of the House had to raise $2,315 every day to keep their office. The average Senator, $14,351. I'm sure it has gone way up since then.

If you can tell me how to fix this system by continuing to elect the candidates who take this corrupt money, I would love to hear the solution.
Wesmon

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:58 am

Wesmon wrote:
The Outsider wrote:I mean, I hate the Clintons. Legitimately hate them. And yet, tonight for the first time in my life, I feel ashamed to be American. Because we elected the political (and literal) equivalent of a reality television star to be our Commander in Chief and head diplomat.

The Congress is even more controlled by money than the presidency is. Just going by 2012 numbers, the average member of the House had to raise $2,315 every day to keep their office. The average Senator, $14,351. I'm sure it has gone way up since then.

If you can tell me how to fix this system by continuing to elect the candidates who take this corrupt money, I would love to hear the solution.

The state and local governments have swamps too.
mdb1958

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 am

Trump is the establishment. Instead of electing the corruption catcher...they went with the corruption pitcher.
mightyleemoon

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:21 am

Wesmon wrote:

Is the solution the elect the candidates who have been giving the corrupt money?
mightyleemoon

Postby Wesmon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:43 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Wesmon wrote:

Is the solution the elect the candidates who have been giving the corrupt money?

You miss the point. Trump was the anger vote for a lot of people. There isn't any thinking through of what he says or does. That is the beauty of two extremely unpopular candidates running against each other. It isn't about who Trump is, it is about "who do you hate more?"
Wesmon

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 am

RIP Checks and Balances
mightyleemoon

Postby Jason Bourne » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:22 am

Agree with alpha ... this will be a disaster . Congrats to all the stupid people that voted for Trump
Jason Bourne

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 am

Jason Bourne wrote:Agree with alpha ... this will be a disaster . Congrats to all the stupid people that voted for Trump

You do realize that when Wall St was going crazy --- it was from people who have wealth outside of the United States.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 am

Anyone find me a damn defensive end yet?
mdb1958

Postby deltbucs » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:43 am

The title of this thread is right. This country got what it deserves. From all of the elites that own Washington and all the politicians...To the DNC for rigging the primaries...To the gullible that actually voted for Trump and think has any desire to actually fix any of it.
deltbucs

Next

Return to Politics and Religion