Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:24 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:You think Beardmcdoug is a Trump supporter?

Where did I say that? FAKE NEWS!

Lol.
RedLeader

Postby deltbucs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:36 am

SDBucs wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Sweden has always had an issue with sexual related crimes. Partly that's due to the way they categorize sexual assault. That said, their increased rate of attacks started before the refugees started arriving. Sweden is not some complete war zone due to the refugees. The data just doesn't support that accusation. Also, you complained that I was only using murder as an example (murder clearly being such a minor crime), but then you latch on to the one area that showed more increase with rape. Whatever supports Trump's agenda, I guess.

It's wild how for over a year now it's been pretty well known that the biggest issue with the refugees was sexual crimes. Sure there's been murders but THE issue has always been the former. So yes, it makes perfect sense to look at Swedens rape numbers and yes, the murder numbers might not look as damming. That's been obvious for quite some time.

It's funny to watch you act like you know what you're talking about.
deltbucs

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:29 am

We definitely shouldn't let anymore sexual predators into this country. Therefore, I am proposing legislation that will block the immigration of all Catholic priests.
mightyleemoon

Postby McFan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm

55 pages later than the day I started this thread, anything happen regarding Mr. Trump?
McFan

Postby McFan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:47 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:We definitely shouldn't let anymore sexual predators into this country. Therefore, I am proposing legislation that will block the immigration of all Catholic priests.

Ignoring the ignorance of your quip, I'd surmise most pedophillic priests were home grown.
McFan

Postby Corsair » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:00 pm

McFan wrote:55 pages later than the day I started this thread, anything happen regarding Mr. Trump?

Yeah.

We've watched a lot of people who used to abhor the idea of a "President Trump" abandon their values and now defend everything he says and does.

What a difference a year makes.
Corsair

Postby McFan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Corsair wrote:
McFan wrote:55 pages later than the day I started this thread, anything happen regarding Mr. Trump?

Yeah.

We've watched a lot of people who used to abhor the idea of a "President Trump" abandon their values and now defend everything he says and does.

What a difference a year makes.

Well, that's disappointing. I can only imagine the discussion around here during that joke of a presidential campaign.
McFan

Postby Bootz2004 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:03 pm

I thought no one loved the 1st amendment more than Donald Trump.....
Bootz2004

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:I thought no one loved the 1st amendment more than Donald Trump.....

lmao what made you say this dude
beardmcdoug

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:21 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:I thought no one loved the 1st amendment more than Donald Trump.....

There was "gaggle" (which I understand to be an informal mini-briefing) at the WH where a few media outlets were not allowed access. CNN, Politico, NYT among them.

I take it Bootz has never actually read the first amendment b/c the WH is under no obligation to cater to specific media outlets. CNN, or any other specific media outlet has no right to special access or even equal access. Spicer could deny CNN's access to the WH permanently and be well within the law. On top of that Obama did the same thing to conservative outlets at times and so did Hillary during her campaign. Yet I never saw a single post from Bootz about the 1A at that time. So it seems it's only an issue when Trump does it.

The fact is Trump has no power to infringe on the 1st amendment (or any other). Media can still write whatever they want, and I'm sure they will continue to do so.
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:18 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

There was "gaggle" (which I understand to be an informal mini-briefing) at the WH where a few media outlets were not allowed access. CNN, Politico, NYT among them.

I take it Bootz has never actually read the first amendment b/c the WH is under no obligation to cater to specific media outlets. CNN, or any other specific media outlet has no right to special access or even equal access. Spicer could deny CNN's access to the WH permanently and be well within the law. On top of that Obama did the same thing to conservative outlets at times and so did Hillary during her campaign. Yet I never saw a single post from Bootz about the 1A at that time. So it seems it's only an issue when Trump does it.

The fact is Trump has no power to infringe on the 1st amendment (or any other). Media can still write whatever they want, and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

You made my point for me. You say he's in no obligation to cater to specific media outlets. Well that's exactly what this gaggle did. Catered to specific conservative News outlets who were "Pro Trump". And once again there's the deflecting to Obama/Hillary. If you as president claim to have more love for the right to free press than anyone then why block SPECIFIC outlets?

I'm amazed you're so far deep in on defending every action of Trump. The sad part is you keep using the same argument in your defense: Obama. It's like a petulant child who didn't get ice cream before bed like big sister. The fact that your closest comparison is what a presidential CANDIDATE did shows how desperate you are. That article was during the campaign, not as President. Hillary Clinton has never been president to my knowledge so my point stands again. You do understand the difference, dont you?
Bootz2004

Postby Rocker » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Forest<Trees
Rocker

Postby RedLeader » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

You made my point for me. You say he's in no obligation to cater to specific media outlets. Well that's exactly what this gaggle did. Catered to specific conservative News outlets who were "Pro Trump". And once again there's the deflecting to Obama/Hillary. If you as president claim to have more love for the right to free press than anyone then why block SPECIFIC outlets?

I'm amazed you're so far deep in on defending every action of Trump. The sad part is you keep using the same argument in your defense: Obama. It's like a petulant child who didn't get ice cream before bed like big sister. The fact that your closest comparison is what a presidential CANDIDATE did shows how desperate you are. That article was during the campaign, not as President. Hillary Clinton has never been president to my knowledge so my point stands again. You do understand the difference, dont you?

What does any of that have to do with the First Amendment? Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 am

mightyleemoon wrote:We definitely shouldn't let anymore sexual predators into this country. Therefore, I am proposing legislation that will block the immigration of all Catholic priests.

Well, except the sexual predator that is our current president smdh :extinguishflame:
Babeinbucland

Postby HamBone » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 am

Babeinbucland wrote:

Well, except the sexual predator that is our current president smdh :extinguishflame:

Bill Clinton is President again?
HamBone

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41 am

In fairness, she could be thinking about Madame President and how she enabled Bill and/or tried to silence his victims
Zarniwoop

Postby Corsair » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Or maybe the guy who is president now who admitted (on tape) to sexually assaulting women?
Corsair

Postby deltbucs » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Corsair wrote:Or maybe the guy who is president now who admitted (on tape) to sexually assaulting women?

Oh YEAH?!

Well....

Obama!!
deltbucs

Postby Ken Carson » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Corsair wrote:Or maybe the guy who is president now who admitted (on tape) to sexually assaulting women?

Probably.
Ken Carson

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:58 am

At his dinner with Nigel Farange and Rick Scott, Trump had a well-done, aged steak with ketchup. I can't wait to hear how the dishonest media has led us to believe that's the wrong way to eat an aged steak.
bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:20 am

We all gonna die!
Zarniwoop

Postby deltbucs » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:44 am

bucfanclw wrote:At his dinner with Nigel Farange and Rick Scott, Trump had a well-done, aged steak with ketchup. I can't wait to hear how the dishonest media has led us to believe that's the wrong way to eat an aged steak.

He's such a *****.
deltbucs

Postby McFan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am

bucfanclw wrote:At his dinner with Nigel Farange and Rick Scott, Trump had a well-done, aged steak with ketchup. I can't wait to hear how the dishonest media has led us to believe that's the wrong way to eat an aged steak.

Why is the Orange Julius eating an "aged" steak anyway? And well-done to boot? Not sure there's enough ketchup in the bottle to make that anything but a tasteless, chew fest!
McFan

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:10 am

So a guy that doesn't drink alcohol and prefers his steaks overdone and tasteless somehow thinks he's an authority on wine and steaks and people believe that?

That seems reminiscent of something else that I can't quite put my finger on...
bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:38 am

Don't forget that he eats his pizza with a fork like a little vagina, too.
deltbucs

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Not to mention taco bowls instead of tacos. I think he's just afraid photos of him actually holding food would prove how tiny his hands are. He needs to hold a small fork to make them look big by comparison.
bucfanclw

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Zarniwoop

Postby deltbucs » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:15 pm

"He's just building the pipelines to create jobs, guys!"

Keystone pipeline won't use US steel despite Trump pledge

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... ledge.html

On a related note, I've yet to see any actually evidence that Trump actually did sell his Energy Transfer Partners shares. So no surprise that he's doing what he's always done and getting the cheapest material as opposed to American made.
deltbucs

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 pm

And now Trump is officially a Pimp. Yes. For real.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... trademarks
Babeinbucland

Postby Rocker » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Basic.
Rocker

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion