Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:58 pm

mdb1958

Postby deltbucs » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:Actual surveillance footage of mdb participating on BZ.

deltbucs

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:10 am

deltbucs wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:Actual surveillance footage of mdb participating on BZ.

Dont give up the fight Delt! I suppose in a few years they could be taking some of my social security money from me so you can have someone else pay for your student loans. What the hell, I guess my grand meal for a week can be Lucks pinto beans and a hamburg patty.

America! The place where you can slap the wrong rump and everybodys happy about it...
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:59 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:

Dont give up the fight Delt! I suppose in a few years they could be taking some of my social security money from me so you can have someone else pay for your student loans. What the hell, I guess my grand meal for a week can be Lucks pinto beans and a hamburg patty.

America! The place where you can slap the wrong rump and everybodys happy about it...

No, silly.

The people who are going to take your social security money are going to give it to defense contractors.

The people pounding the table for tuition free education also want to remove the cap on social security taxes so the program remains solvent for at least the next forty years.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:57 am

Yeah! Provided the trillion dollar economic recovery checks continue to get written. Of course they will be renamed, something like the national education fund or some dumb ass thing like that, they will say the 5 trillion dollar check will cover things for 12 years fully well knowing it will be half that long if their lucky.
mdb1958

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:26 am

mdb1958 wrote:Yeah! Provided the trillion dollar economic recovery checks continue to get written. Of course they will be renamed, something like the national education fund or some dumb ass thing like that, they will say the 5 trillion dollar check will cover things for 12 years fully well knowing it will be half that long if their lucky.

CMON MAN LEARN IT
beardmcdoug

Postby deltbucs » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:41 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:

First of all, I don't have any student loans.
Secondly, I'm sure I pay more into Social Security than you do.
Lastly, no one wants the government stealing all the money from the Social Security Trust Fund for any reason....well none except those with elite wealth. You literally don't have the capacity to understand that this is a nonpartisan issue. You are blaming this issue on the Dems with zero evidence. Matter of fact the guy (Bernie) that did want have Wall Street pay for tuition-free college is probably the only one on your side in trying to fix social security.
What do you think of this bill that he's introducing?
http://www.breitbart.com/news/sanders-p ... 00-a-year/
deltbucs

Postby HamBone » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 am

Anyone following the story about Susan Rice ordering the unmasking?
HamBone

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:58 am

HamBone wrote:Anyone following the story about Susan Rice ordering the unmasking?

Check Ari Fleischer's recent tweets on it. Pretty much how I feel at this time.

There are questions the press should be pursuing answers to with at least half the effort they've pursued the Trump-Russia narrative with.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:42 pm

If ISIS leaders were under surveillance and one of them mentioned they took payment from #US Citizen Name Redacted#, would you be concerned?
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:11 pm

bucfanclw wrote:If ISIS leaders were under surveillance and one of them mentioned they took payment from #US Citizen Name Redacted#, would you be concerned?

I'm concerned that our National Security Adviser made repeated requests to unmask members from the opposing political party, thus using our intelligence apparatus for partisan gain.

The collection of the intelligence data is not the issue. It's the dissemination of the intelligence should be a concern to ALL Americans.

People like you would rather ignore/brush off this story based on your ideology while simultaneously demanding a full blown independent investigation in to Trump-Russia collusion which has produced NOT a single shred of evidence to support the claim in over 8 months. Top DEM on the Senate Intel Committee (Schiff) was on CNN this weekend saying as much. The more desperate the MSM is w/ Trump-Russia hysteria the more obvious it becomes that it is a distraction to keep their own dirty laundry from being aired and they are using the media as cover.

Plus there is the fact that Susan Rice herself stated a few weeks ago on PBS that she "knew nothing about this" when asked about the unmaking that Nunes had mentioned. Then today she stated to Andrea Mitchell that she did request unmasking of Trump officials. So she was obviously lying 2 weeks ago.

We know Susan Rice (Obama's NSA) made repeated requests to unmask Trump transition team officials (not illegal by law, even though she lied about it). Those requests go directly back to her with name of the 'US Person' being unmasked. So among the obvious questions to ask are where/how did that information get disseminated from there? Who did Rice share that highly classified information with and why? The standard to request unmaking is based on collection of Foreign intelligence, so what was Rice's justification here?

The leaks are felonies, and to date they are the ONLY crimes we know for a fact took place in all the TrumpRussia and Obama WireTapping hysteria.

About Susan Rice: The President's National Security Advisor has authority to request unmasking of American names from intell agencies. But in this instance, I am stunned by the lack of curiosity most media have shown about the facts and circumstances present here. This is a good example of media giving soft coverage to President Obama while they're hard on the GOP in general & Trump in particular. Bear in mind, Rice is the official who praised Bowe Bergdahl for his "honorable service" & claimed he was captured "on the battlefield." She also said two weeks ago in a TV interview that she didn't know anything about the unmasking. I would have thought the media would ask tough questions. There is no reason this should be a FOX News and conservative press issue only. If I were a reporter, I would want to know why Rice sought the unmasking. The FBI is investigating possible Trump collision, not the WH. How often did she ask? What reasons did she give? (Each request is tracked and catalogued in writing by the NSA. A procedure exists.) The info would have been provided ONLY to her as the requester. It is highly classified. Did she share it? With whom? Why? If she shared it with anyone, why did she do so? What did they do with it? Did they give it to the media or tell media about it? One of the reasons we live in a polarized era is because too many reporters look the other way at issues like this. Bias is real. It's not too late. The press knows how to dig and get answers. I hope they do so.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:17 pm

That's a pretty big word salad to not answer a simple question.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:25 pm

bucfanclw wrote:That's a pretty big word salad to not answer a simple question.

Because the subject was Susan Rice. Not whatever defection you were going for w/ your ISIS hypothetical.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:34 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:That's a pretty big word salad to not answer a simple question.

Because the subject was Susan Rice. Not whatever defection you were going for w/ your ISIS hypothetical.

So you wouldn't be concerned if our intelligence had collected information about an American bankrolling ISIS but couldn't disseminate it out to proper channels because privacy is more important to you. How very... progressive... of you.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:44 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

So you wouldn't be concerned if our intelligence had collected information about an American bankrolling ISIS but couldn't disseminate it out to proper channels because privacy is more important to you. How very... progressive... of you.

It's almost funny how hard you try sometimes.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:57 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Smh... Are you really answering your own question based on how you think I might respond? Sad...
DreadNaught

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:02 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So you wouldn't be concerned if our intelligence had collected information about an American bankrolling ISIS but couldn't disseminate it out to proper channels because privacy is more important to you. How very... progressive... of you.

Smh... Are you really answering your own question based on how you think I might respond? SAD!

FIFY
beardmcdoug

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:12 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So you wouldn't be concerned if our intelligence had collected information about an American bankrolling ISIS but couldn't disseminate it out to proper channels because privacy is more important to you. How very... progressive... of you.

Smh... Are you really answering your own question based on how you think I might respond? Sad...

So if that's not your answer, what is? You seem to have a major problem with what Rice potentially did, but don't want to answer this very relevant question. And Buc2 says that I'm the one that tries too hard...

I'll leave you to your Fox News echo chamber so you guys don't need to actually think critically.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:21 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

So if that's not your answer, what is? You seem to have a major problem with what Rice potentially did, but don't want to answer this very relevant question. And Buc2 says that I'm the one that tries too hard...

I'll leave you to your Fox News echo chamber so you guys don't need to actually think critically.

Rice admitted to unmasking Trump transition officials (after lying about it on PBS 2 weeks ago). So there is no "potentially".

I want the press to do there job and ask tough questions of her based on her inconstancy. We know a felony was committed with the Flynn leak. We know Rice requested unmasking. The media has a duty to connect the rest of the dots. If this happened under the Bush administration you know god damn well you'd have the same expectation. But b/c it's Obama you're full defense/deflection mode. You all caught up now?
DreadNaught

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:33 pm

bucfanclw wrote:I'll leave you to your Fox News echo chamber so you guys don't need to actually think critically.

Says the guy that got hot and bothered about the fake news pissgate dossier and then again on Trumps taxes.

Is it merely a coincidence that your positions on Trump are the same as CNN/MSNBC? Or are they just smart like you?
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Still no answer to the question, because it DOES matter in this case. Unfortunately you see this 100% as a political move and won't even START to question why those particular people's names or conversations were caught in the surveillance. This isn't Wikileaks. This was the intelligence community catching names and conversations that were deemed important to the intelligence report. You whine about lack of evidence, then whine when attempts to collect evidence are initiated. If Trump had a "D" next to his name this wouldn't even begin to register as a problem to you.
bucfanclw

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:42 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I'll leave you to your Fox News echo chamber so you guys don't need to actually think critically.

Says the guy that got hot and bothered about the fake news pissgate dossier and then again on Trumps taxes.

Is it merely a coincidence that your positions on Trump are the same as CNN/MSNBC? Or are they just smart like you?

Cool story, bro.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:01 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Still no answer to the question, because it DOES matter in this case. Unfortunately you see this 100% as a political move and won't even START to question why those particular people's names or conversations were caught in the surveillance. This isn't Wikileaks. This was the intelligence community catching names and conversations that were deemed important to the intelligence report. You whine about lack of evidence, then whine when attempts to collect evidence are initiated. If Trump had a "D" next to his name this wouldn't even begin to register as a problem to you.

Wrong. The fact you even made such a statement just clarifies how convinced of your own bias you are. I don't like Republicans much more than Dems. For the most part I dislike most every politician. I've voted for Dems almost as much as Republicans the past 15 years. Just because my ideology is more conservative than progressive it has zero bearing on the accountability I want from government.

As I stated we have undisputed facts that A) Susan Rice repeated requested the unmasking of Trump transiiton officals, and B) a felony was committed with the Flynn leak. Those items are related and if would've happened under an administration you didn't blindly defend you'd want the same questions answered.

What is the standard for unmasking a US citizen?
How did the opposing political parties transition team meet that standard?
Who did Rice share the unmasked names with? Why? (We know the Flynn unmasking leak = felony)

Do you really see no issue at all with the dissemination of intelligence that took place? This all seems perfectly legit to you?
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:16 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Still no answer to the question, because it DOES matter in this case. Unfortunately you see this 100% as a political move and won't even START to question why those particular people's names or conversations were caught in the surveillance. This isn't Wikileaks. This was the intelligence community catching names and conversations that were deemed important to the intelligence report. You whine about lack of evidence, then whine when attempts to collect evidence are initiated. If Trump had a "D" next to his name this wouldn't even begin to register as a problem to you.

Wrong. The fact you even made such a statement just clarifies how convinced of your own bias you are. I don't like Republicans much more than Dems. For the most part I dislike most every politician. I've voted for Dems almost as much as Republicans the past 15 years. Just because my ideology is more conservative than progressive it has zero bearing on the accountability I want from government.

As I stated we have undisputed facts that A) Susan Rice repeated requested the unmasking of Trump transiiton officals, and B) a felony was committed with the Flynn leak. Those items are related and if would've happened under an administration you didn't blindly defend you'd want the same questions answered.

Who did Rice share the unmasked names with? Why? (We know the Flynn unmasking leak = felony)

Do you really see no issue at all with the dissemination of intelligence that took place? This all seems perfectly legit to you?

I'm upset any time a US citizen is "unmasked" but but we still don't know the circumstances and the reasoning because we're not privy to the intelligence reports you're so upset about. You're more concerned that we know that Rice chose to unmask someone from the Trump campaign to those with the clearance to see the reports that you are about the possibility that they were actively committing crimes that would cause them to show up in the report in the first place. Hence my question, which I know you'll never answer, that if this was Joe Blow that was funding ISIS with the same rules, would you still be upset?

By answering the question you'll either confirm your bias, or confirm you just have a problem with the concept of "probable cause" as it relates to investigations.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:27 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

I'm upset any time a US citizen is "unmasked" but but we still don't know the circumstances and the reasoning because we're not privy to the intelligence reports you're so upset about. You're more concerned that we know that Rice chose to unmask someone from the Trump campaign to those with the clearance to see the reports that you are about the possibility that they were actively committing crimes that would cause them to show up in the report in the first place. Hence my question, which I know you'll never answer, that if this was Joe Blow that was funding ISIS with the same rules, would you still be upset?

By answering the question you'll either confirm your bias, or confirm you just have a problem with the concept of "probable cause" as it relates to investigations.

If there was reason to use our IC to target the opposing political party by unmaking their identity I'd love to know the reason. Let's be clear that we are over 8 months into this Trump-Russia narrative and still not a single shred of evidence to support it. So if that is the reason to unmask Trump officials way back then than I think Susan Rice should have to answer some questions about her actions and use if IC resources. If she was acting above board like you seem to believe than that should not be an issue, right?

Don't you find it the least bit peculiar that Obama made sweeping changes to the IC with how intel can be disseminated after the Nov.8 election right before leaving office? Now this news w/ Rice?

Nothing about that generates any suspicion at all?
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:16 pm

I would say it's suspicious... if I, like you, knew 100% that there was no evidence of wrongdoing and that the surveillance specifically targeted Trump's camp. Since I don't have access to that classified info, I couldn't tell you. Suspicion falls on both sides of this, but personally I'm more concerned that our current administration is not on the up and up than worrying about throwing the previous administration in jail. Clearly you feel it's more important to get revenge on people you don't like regardless of their ability to affect your life in the slightest.
bucfanclw

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Why do you speak in such extremes?

Susan Rice is innocent until proven otherwise. I simply want her to answer questions based her inconsistency on the issue and reports from multiple sources.

This has nothing to do with Trump-Russia, I expect that investigation to continue despite no evidence to this point. I just believe more than one thing can happen at once and there are questions to be answered by Rice.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:51 am

To what end? She acted within protocol to unmask the names. It's only a "story" because some of the info made it to the press but there's zero evidence to suggest she's responsible for that. What you consider to be "the real story" is just another distraction cooked up by a far right wing blogger. This time it was Daily Caller.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:36 am

When there is zero chance that any of the left-wing media will report anything suspicious, let alone, nefarious when it comes to the previous admin, it stands to reason that right-wing media outlets will be the only sources reporting about it. Like you lefties are so fond of saying, where there is smoke there must be fire. Amirite?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:22 am

bucfanclw wrote:To what end? She acted within protocol to unmask the names. It's only a "story" because some of the info made it to the press but there's zero evidence to suggest she's responsible for that. What you consider to be "the real story" is just another distraction cooked up by a far right wing blogger. This time it was Daily Caller.

Bloomberg is far right wing? Eli Lake is credited w/ breaking the story. Not that it matters.

You can choose to defend/deny with your head in the sand if you want. But I don't see this story going away by ignoring it. I've never said Rice is guilty of anything, but you're being willfully naive if you don't believe should be any more questions asked of Susan Rice or that this is not a real story/issue. I would like to see where the facts take this, and right now we have Susan Rice caught in a lie (again) from what she said 2 weeks ago on PBS and what she said yesterday on MSNBC after reports surfaced over the weekend.

There are digital trails of who makes these unmasking requests so I'm sure Susan Rice's activity over the past year will be examined. We'll see where it goes. If Rice was acting within protocol and everything was legit than there is nothing to worry about. I just think something is suspicious based on we know right now. I acknowledge there is alot we don't know, hence why there will be some questions that require answering based on Rice's actions in the bloomberg story and her inconsistencies in interviews.
DreadNaught

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion