Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Donald Trump - STFU

Postby McFan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:20 am

Find a place and leave me alone. And take Huckabee with you.
User avatar
McFan
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:29 am

The second these soft-skulls stop buying it, he will stop selling it.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 am

It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.

"He's a business man! That's what we need!" No, dumbfucks....The reason that this country is so fucked up is because businessmen ARE running it!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2896
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby McFan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 pm

deltbucs wrote:It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.

"He's a business man! That's what we need!" No, dumbfucks....The reason that this country is so fucked up is because businessmen ARE running it!


:birdiedoublered: exactly
User avatar
McFan
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:54 pm

You don't run a government like a business. You run a government like a government.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:24 pm

deltbucs wrote:It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.

"He's a business man! That's what we need!" No, dumbfucks....The reason that this country is so fucked up is because lawyers, owned by businessmen, ARE running it!


I think that is a more accurate statement...
HamBone
 
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Alpha » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:36 am

Anyone wanna make a wager that Trump plugs his next tv show/business venture during the next "debate"?
Alpha
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby MJW » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:51 am

Corsair wrote:The second these soft-skulls stop buying it, he will stop selling it.


This.

As loathsome and awful and transparently unserious as he is, none of this works if roughly 1/4 registered Republicans aren't eating it up.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 5502
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:32 am

MJW wrote:
Corsair wrote:The second these soft-skulls stop buying it, he will stop selling it.


This.

As loathsome and awful and transparently unserious as he is, none of this works if roughly 1/4 registered Republicans aren't eating it up.


People are eating up the message, not the person.

Trump will be a cautionary footnote by the time it's all said and done.






Don't believe the hype.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 am

RedLeader wrote:
People are eating up the message, not the person.


I disagree. People are buying into the blustering, blowhard, reality TV personality. What message are they buying into? "Mexico will pay for a border wall because I say so"? "Rosie O'donnell is a fat pig and I don't have time for political correctness"? Maybe his incessant ego driven twitter rants provide some clue to what this "message" is?

What policy solutions has he actually presented? Or has he just named issues/problems that he would fix, without any suggestions besides "I'd fix that thing, too".

It's a cult of personality, and these republicants have found the lowest common denominator.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Alpha » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:43 am

Corsair wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
People are eating up the message, not the person.


It's a cult of personality, and these republicants have found the lowest common denominator.





That's one helluva lame-ass cult. Right up there with Scientology.

Says a lot, that he's leading in the 'Pub polls.





I'm STILL trying to figure out why Paul is in the mix...he's NOT a 'Pub...and he tried his damndest to portray himself as one....
Alpha
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:43 am

deltbucs wrote:It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.

"He's a business man! That's what we need!" No, dumbfucks....The reason that this country is so fucked up is because businessmen ARE running it!


Image
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 2734
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:32 am

Image
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2896
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Alpha » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:52 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
deltbucs wrote:It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.

"He's a business man! That's what we need!" No, dumbfucks....The reason that this country is so fucked up is because businessmen ARE running it!


Image



Hey...if the EYE-talians can vote a porn star into parliament, why can't we vote in a douche?
Alpha
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Nano » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Image
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 5288
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Alpha » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Nano wrote:Image



You kids can't change that wording into "Trump"? With your computer skillz and whatnot?
Alpha
 
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:06 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Wesmon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:53 am

Corsair wrote:Image


I was wondering where Fox got their ideas for that debate the other night.
Wesmon
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Wesmon wrote:
Corsair wrote:Image


I was wondering where Fox got their ideas for that debate the other night.


Ha! Didn't know Trump ever did this.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Nano » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:21 pm

User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 5288
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 pm

It's true. If elected, Donald Trump would be the first member of the WWE Hall of fame to become President. A dubious honor.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby MJW » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:40 pm

RedLeader wrote:
MJW wrote:
This.

As loathsome and awful and transparently unserious as he is, none of this works if roughly 1/4 registered Republicans aren't eating it up.


People are eating up the message, not the person.

Trump will be a cautionary footnote by the time it's all said and done.






Don't believe the hype.


The message is...what again? Besides, "Weezus Gotta beld us up a WALL stop 'dem beeners 'fore they takurjobs!"
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 5502
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mother Ayahuasca » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:37 am

Image
User avatar
Mother Ayahuasca
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:39 pm
Location: Nauta, Peru

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:50 am

Mother Ayahuasca wrote:http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trump-allows-seriously-ill-jewish-child-to-use-private-jet/

:sunshine:

Great man, great leader


Trump is not a leader. He's a boss. Huge difference.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Nano » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:21 pm

He IS boss
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 5288
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Jonny » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:29 am

deltbucs wrote:It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.



Trump is a populist just like Bernie Sanders is.
Image
User avatar
Jonny
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Fairweather » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

deltbucs wrote:It's literally unbelievable to me how many people are stupid enough to think of Trump as a serious presidential candidate.


Most educated people think that same exact thing about Hillary Clinton.
Fairweather
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Fairweather » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Image
Fairweather
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Shadowhawk » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Shadowhawk
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Fairweather » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Shadowhawk wrote:http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp


Thanks for sharing. If true, that makes Hillary sound even worse. (Not that I need any confirmation on that anyway).

You won't find many 27 year old women as ugly as Hillary was. She's like Oprah. Now that she has millions and millions of dollars to pay for whatever makeovers are humanly possible, she actually looks better as a post menopausal grandma than she did in her prime. Not that either of them are attractive now, but they were horror stories in their youth.
Fairweather
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 am

Next

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests