Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:48 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:With trump agreeing to Bannon's ouster, I am guessing all confederate statues are now in play for removal? Asking for a friend.


Why would this be a Federal issue? Shouldn't States and local governments decide this?

Whooooooooooooosh. But I guess that shouldn't surprise me. :roll:


Oh wait, honey, you keep saying I am so attacking - was what I just wrote an example? PLease help me!! I really don't want to hurt your feelings. So if I trigger you, let me know and I will try to write some soothing words.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby HamBone » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Why would this be a Federal issue? Shouldn't States and local governments decide this?

Whooooooooooooosh. But I guess that shouldn't surprise me. :roll:


Oh wait, honey, you keep saying I am so attacking - was what I just wrote an example? PLease help me!! I really don't want to hurt your feelings. So if I trigger you, let me know and I will try to write some soothing words.


I think you have me confused with someone else...I don't think I've ever stated you were "so attacking" lol
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Wow... Bannon is apparently out now.

Dumbass fired the wrong guy.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:06 pm

HamBone wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Whooooooooooooosh. But I guess that shouldn't surprise me. :roll:


Oh wait, honey, you keep saying I am so attacking - was what I just wrote an example? PLease help me!! I really don't want to hurt your feelings. So if I trigger you, let me know and I will try to write some soothing words.


I think you have me confused with someone else...I don't think I've ever stated you were "so attacking" lol


Excellent to know!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Wow... Bannon is apparently out now.

Dumbass fired the wrong guy.

So Trump is last Nazi in the WH?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13191
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:10 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Dumbass fired the wrong guy.

So Trump is last Nazi in the WH?

I didn't call him a Nazi. I said he fired the wrong guy.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Wow... Bannon is apparently out now.



This just in - Bannon left to spend more time with his children

Image
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Why would this be a Federal issue? Shouldn't States and local governments decide this?

Whooooooooooooosh. But I guess that shouldn't surprise me. :roll:


Oh wait, honey, you keep saying I am so attacking - was what I just wrote an example? PLease help me!! I really don't want to hurt your feelings. So if I trigger you, let me know and I will try to write some soothing words.

You swear that you don't attack people, but you can't even pretend not to go after people that have different views than you.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Public Liaison director leaving White House
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/ ... hite-house


BREAKING: Carl Icahn says he has ceased to be special adviser to the President on regulatory reform issues http://cnb.cx/2fS20Mu



The hits keep on coming.

The rats are abandoning the sinking ship.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Most of President's Arts Council and Special Advisor Carl Icahn Quit
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/national ... B_BAYBrand
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:41 pm

And minutes later, Trump's CEO Strategic and Policy Forum, led by Blackstone CEO/Kusher+Trump creditor, Steve Schwarzman, disbanded

NY Communities‏ @nychange

We just arrived to @blackstone's offices to deliver 400k petitions demanding CEO Steve Schwarzman disavow Trump's hate! #Backersofhate

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 pm

"Well-oiled machine"
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Take the first letter of each paragraph:

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Good news!

Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Another Advisory Council To Trump Is Falling Apart
The co-chairs of the Department of Commerce's Digital Economy Board of Advisors have resigned. "There must never be equivocation in denouncing hate, bigotry, violence and racism."
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:Whooooooooooooosh. But I guess that shouldn't surprise me. :roll:


Oh wait, honey, you keep saying I am so attacking - was what I just wrote an example? PLease help me!! I really don't want to hurt your feelings. So if I trigger you, let me know and I will try to write some soothing words.


You swear that you don't attack people, but you can't even pretend not to go after people that have different views than you.


I swear I don't attack people? Really? I swore to that? Well then - Link please! What I remember saying is that I do not attack without provocation. And I also said that if you **** with me I will **** back. But hey, you probably remember my post better than me, seeing as how you can't seem to stop obsessing with them lol

So (!) by all means, please show me where I attacked poor Hambone?? Was it when I made the statement that It shouldn't surprise me that my post went over his head?? Really? That was attacking him? Wow you really are fragile lol oh dammit, there I go again! Attacking your poor self. I am so sorry!!!! :roll:
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:29 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:So Trump is last Nazi in the WH?

I didn't call him a Nazi. I said he fired the wrong guy.


Could you expand on this? I thought you would be happy with Bannon being kicked to the curb. Personally, I want Stephen Miller out, can't stand the guy and am at a loss to see what purpose he serves and how he is in any way a benefit.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I didn't call him a Nazi. I said he fired the wrong guy.


Could you expand on this? I thought you would be happy with Bannon being kicked to the curb. Personally, I want Stephen Miller out, can't stand the guy and am at a loss to see what purpose he serves and how he is in any way a benefit.

Should've fired himself. He's just not cut out for this job.

He's not advancing an agenda, He's not inspiring anyone, he's just up there arguing with the media.

He fired the wrong guy.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13845
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby DreadNaught » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 am

I know alot of people are celebrating Bannon being out of the WH. I get it. But he was the last anti-interventionist left that had POTUS's ear. Now it's all the same forces that have controlled every President since I can remember have surrounded this one and there isn't a dissenting view.

We'll be bombing countries in no time I'd suspect. Look out Afghanistan and Syria, the war machine is cranking (back) up and is looking to bring democracy to a village near you.

Meanwhile I doubt Bannon just goes away.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13191
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 am

DreadNaught wrote:I know alot of people are celebrating Bannon being out of the WH. I get it. But he was the last anti-interventionist left that had POTUS's ear. Now it's all the same forces that have controlled every President since I can remember have surrounded this one and there isn't a dissenting view.

We'll be bombing countries in no time I'd suspect. Look out Afghanistan and Syria, the war machine is cranking (back) up and is looking to bring democracy to a village near you.

Meanwhile I doubt Bannon just goes away.

We already have been. Does MOAB not ring a bell? The only thing that has changed since Obama is more civilian casualties.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby DreadNaught » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:25 am

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:I know alot of people are celebrating Bannon being out of the WH. I get it. But he was the last anti-interventionist left that had POTUS's ear. Now it's all the same forces that have controlled every President since I can remember have surrounded this one and there isn't a dissenting view.

We'll be bombing countries in no time I'd suspect. Look out Afghanistan and Syria, the war machine is cranking (back) up and is looking to bring democracy to a village near you.

Meanwhile I doubt Bannon just goes away.

We already have been. Does MOAB not ring a bell? The only thing that has changed since Obama is more civilian casualties.


So you disagree that there will be an uptick troop deployment and bombing frequency moving forward?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13191
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:33 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
deltbucs wrote:You swear that you don't attack people, but you can't even pretend not to go after people that have different views than you.


I swear I don't attack people? Really? I swore to that? Well then - Link please! What I remember saying is that I do not attack without provocation. And I also said that if you **** with me I will **** back. But hey, you probably remember my post better than me, seeing as how you can't seem to stop obsessing with them lol

So (!) by all means, please show me where I attacked poor Hambone?? Was it when I made the statement that It shouldn't surprise me that my post went over his head?? Really? That was attacking him? Wow you really are fragile lol oh dammit, there I go again! Attacking your poor self. I am so sorry!!!! :roll:

You're not fooling anyone, lady.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Commander Bubbles » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:51 am

For the record, I don't see her as "attacking" as much as I find her obnoxious. Any point she could make Is completely lost in her schtick.
User avatar
Commander Bubbles
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 am

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
I swear I don't attack people? Really? I swore to that? Well then - Link please! What I remember saying is that I do not attack without provocation. And I also said that if you **** with me I will **** back. But hey, you probably remember my post better than me, seeing as how you can't seem to stop obsessing with them lol

So (!) by all means, please show me where I attacked poor Hambone?? Was it when I made the statement that It shouldn't surprise me that my post went over his head?? Really? That was attacking him? Wow you really are fragile lol oh dammit, there I go again! Attacking your poor self. I am so sorry!!!! :roll:

You're not fooling anyone, lady.


Wait I am confused, you didn't end your post with you usual "LOL!"

And Dammit here I thought I was fooling everyone! Yeah Delt super sleuth has me allllllll figured out. Must be why he just can't quit me! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:57 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:We already have been. Does MOAB not ring a bell? The only thing that has changed since Obama is more civilian casualties.


So you disagree that there will be an uptick troop deployment and bombing frequency moving forward?

Yes I disagree... unless you believe Trump was relying on Bannon's opinion instead of his generals.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:06 pm

The joke is that Trump is listening to anyone.

Any "war-mongering" is 100% Trump's decision.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
deltbucs wrote:You're not fooling anyone, lady.


Wait I am confused, you didn't end your post with you usual "LOL!"

And Dammit here I thought I was fooling everyone! Yeah Delt super sleuth has me allllllll figured out. Must be why he just can't quit me! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:32 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Wait I am confused, you didn't end your post with you usual "LOL!"

And Dammit here I thought I was fooling everyone! Yeah Delt super sleuth has me allllllll figured out. Must be why he just can't quit me! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah?

Oops! I forgot that one. I will include it next time Darlin' sorry.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beardmcdoug, Mountaineer Buc and 14 guests