Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:36 am

uscbucsfan wrote:Trump is stupid.
Elizabeth Warren is stupid.

Elizabeth Warren listing herself as a Native American, even if true, is ridiculous. At most she wold be 1/32 according to an unproven source, not enough to garner scholarships, claim to be part of tribe, or to be visually noticed. She is claiming this based on stories passed down by her family. The point is, even if this unsubstantiated claim was true, she's hasn't suffered ill affects of being a minority as she has touted in the past. On the other side, who ****ing cares? Don't we all know this to be stupid? Do we need a DNA test to prove she was/is being ridiculous? If the results came back to confirm or deny that she is in fact Native American to the slightest degree, she was/is still being ridiculous about it.

It's fine to mock her as that's part of Politics, but only Trump would do so in a setting like this. Much like Bootz is always going to Bootz, Trump is always going to Trump.

That's my opinion anyway.

Warren is on record bragging about her high cheekbones and marveling about how they are proof of her Indian ancestry.
Brazen331

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:47 am

Brazen331 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:Trump is stupid.
Elizabeth Warren is stupid.

Elizabeth Warren listing herself as a Native American, even if true, is ridiculous. At most she wold be 1/32 according to an unproven source, not enough to garner scholarships, claim to be part of tribe, or to be visually noticed. She is claiming this based on stories passed down by her family. The point is, even if this unsubstantiated claim was true, she's hasn't suffered ill affects of being a minority as she has touted in the past. On the other side, who ****ing cares? Don't we all know this to be stupid? Do we need a DNA test to prove she was/is being ridiculous? If the results came back to confirm or deny that she is in fact Native American to the slightest degree, she was/is still being ridiculous about it.

It's fine to mock her as that's part of Politics, but only Trump would do so in a setting like this. Much like Bootz is always going to Bootz, Trump is always going to Trump.

That's my opinion anyway.

Warren is on record bragging about her high cheekbones and marveling about how they are proof of her Indian ancestry.

Ok? How does that change me calling her stupid? or Trump being stupid?
uscbucsfan

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 am

deltbucs wrote:Side note....I've been agreeing with you too much lately, USCe. Can you go hop in the NN thread or tell me about how you like Trump's tax plan or something? This is making me uncomfortable. :monkeypiss:

I'm sure in the next 2 days I'll say something that you are completely against.
uscbucsfan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:52 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Side note....I've been agreeing with you too much lately, USCe. Can you go hop in the NN thread or tell me about how you like Trump's tax plan or something? This is making me uncomfortable. :monkeypiss:

I'm sure in the next 2 days I'll say something that you are completely against.

BULLSHIT!

....uh sorry... Bad habit.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby NYBF » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:38 am

Brazen331 wrote:Is this boorish behavior offensive to Native-Americans or Liberals? Pochahantas herself said that Trump used a racial slur in front of Indians. So the name Pocahantas is a racial slur? Are we to believe that Native-Americans are horrified that Trump called a woman who stole their heritage for Affirmative-Action purposes to benefit herself Pocahantas? There will of course be some who will be offended and they will claim to speak for all Native-Americans and so on and we will hear all about it for the media must exploit every Trump gaffe.

But if he called a real Native-American Pocahontas if that was not her actual name I can see where that would be offensive but this just looks like a clumsy attempt to bond with these veterans by publically shaming a woman he probably thinks they might not care for and brand a potential rival. That’s what he does. Oafish yes, but racial? Please...

Pocahontas is showcasing herself as a weak potential Prez candidate with these grand-standing over reactions to Trump’s silliness. She’ll endear herself to the press and her base with these dramatics for sure, but it’ll further alienate her from the majority of the vote.

I'm pretty sure Pocahontas has been dead for 400 years.
NYBF

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 am

We are discussing the Caucasian Pocahontas here and she is not dead.
Brazen331

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 am

#redlivesmatter
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:57 pm

For the morons that don't get it and think this is about "Pocahontas" being an offensive term, here's Navajo Nation Council Delegate Amber Kanazbah Crotty

"The Navajo Code Talkers are not pawns to advance a personal grudge, or promote false narratives. Such pandering dishonors the sacrifice of our national heroes."
bucfanclw

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:02 pm

bucfanclw wrote:For the morons that don't get it and think this is about "Pocahontas" being an offensive term, here's Navajo Nation Council Delegate Amber Kanazbah Crotty

"The Navajo Code Talkers are not pawns to advance a personal grudge, or promote false narratives. Such pandering dishonors the sacrifice of our national heroes."

Exactly right. Too bad white liberals think it's about Pocahontas being an offensive term and care only to grind on the Trump/racist angle. Delegate Crotty gets what Trump was doing.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:For the morons that don't get it and think this is about "Pocahontas" being an offensive term, here's Navajo Nation Council Delegate Amber Kanazbah Crotty

Exactly right. Too bad white liberals think it's about Pocahontas being an offensive term and care only to grind on the Trump/racist angle. Delegate Crotty gets what Trump was doing.

Brazen just went full retard...
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Brazen331 wrote:

Yeah, Crotty was quite specific in her remarks.

Want to not get called racist? Stop saying racist ****.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 pm

CNN political analyst Joshua Green met with Thomas Begay – one of the veterans honored at the event – who said that while he was puzzled by the comment, he was not offended by it.

“The Marines made us yell ‘Geronimo’ when we jumped out of planes, and that didn’t offend me either,” Begay said.“
RedLeader

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 pm

RedLeader wrote:CNN political analyst Joshua Green met with Thomas Begay – one of the veterans honored at the event – who said that while he was puzzled by the comment, he was not offended by it.

“The Marines made us yell ‘Geronimo’ when we jumped out of planes, and that didn’t offend me either,” Begay said.“

Welp, that'll do it.

I've subscribed to the notion that noone has a right to be more offended than the "victim". And if Begay is able to shrug it off than I can too.

Still, I do get to continue to point out that that was a colossally stupid thing to say.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
RedLeader wrote:CNN political analyst Joshua Green met with Thomas Begay – one of the veterans honored at the event – who said that while he was puzzled by the comment, he was not offended by it.

Welp, that'll do it.

I've subscribed to the notion that noone has a right to be more offended than the "victim". And if Begay is able to shrug it off than I can too.

Still, I do get to continue to point out that that was a colossally stupid thing to say.

You certainly do get to continuously point it out and no one is stopping you from being offended by it either. I don’t see any tweets from Trump on this...yet. Maybe he even realizes he stepped in it.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Welp, that'll do it.

You certainly do get to continuously point it out and no one is stopping you from being offended by it either. I don’t see any tweets from Trump on this...yet. Maybe he even realizes he stepped in it.

Fat chance of that.

But that's something I picked up from Bill Mahr recently. "You have no right to be more offended than the victim."

applicable in this case, the Al Franken thing, etc. and I'm noticing this more and more with our little outrage culture.

It's one thing to stick up for somebody, but if a dude says something out of line to a chick at a party and apologizes after getting savaged for it, you don't get to keep piling on if the chick forgives him or shrugs it off.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Fat chance of that.

But that's something I picked up from Bill Mahr recently. "You have no right to be more offended than the victim."

applicable in this case, the Al Franken thing, etc. and I'm noticing this more and more with our little outrage culture.

It's one thing to stick up for somebody, but if a dude says something out of line to a chick at a party and apologizes after getting savaged for it, you don't get to keep piling on if the chick forgives him or shrugs it off.

Agreed, but the caveat here being he wasn't the only one there to be honored. One of them shrugged it off so are the rest of them not allowed to be upset about it?
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Fat chance of that.

Agreed, but the caveat here being he wasn't the only one there to be honored. One of them shrugged it off so are the rest of them not allowed to be upset about it?

Not at all, but you can't assume anything about the others.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:36 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Fat chance of that.

You're right.. Here are some that were offended...

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/not-my-tribe/
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:11 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Agreed, but the caveat here being he wasn't the only one there to be honored. One of them shrugged it off so are the rest of them not allowed to be upset about it?

Not at all, but you can't assume anything about the others.

True.. true..

Although, probably safe to assume that if they were offended by anything... they'd probably be offended by a white person who was actively pretending to be Native American just so that they could further their education and career... by taking advantage of privileges typically afforded to historically oppressed groups.

Or if that same person then used tired physical stereotypes to try and bolster their false claims... or if they then helped write a cookbook titled, "Pow Wow Chow" with a recipe for Clam Chowder of all things..

Or even if that same person then absolutely refused to meet with, or even acknowledge, any of the many Native American groups that were publicly challenging such claims.

But ya, what was that whole Pocahontas thing about, anyway? lol
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Red Follower, do you just not think the Navajo Code Talkers deserve any respect? I ask because you're making a day that was supposed to be about them all about a stupid senator that wasn't even there.
bucfanclw

Postby NYBF » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:07 am

Brazen331 wrote:Maybe he even realizes he stepped in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NYBF

Postby deltbucs » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 am

NYBF wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:Maybe he even realizes he stepped in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think most of his supporters are happy. They are truly happy with what he is doing...which is obviously nothing that actually makes their lives better, but, hey....it makes the other team mad.

****...Just look at this thread. The Trump supporters are just going back to their whataboutism. Which brings me to a point that needs to be made. You people that keep going back to your whataboutism need to realize how stupid that **** is and that it's literally continuing the downward spiral that this country is in. Doing that **** literally means that you don't care about making anything better for this country or it's people. That's the exact **** that has lead us to being a country lead by all of these corrupt ***holes. It's ok if our team does something terrible, because the other team did something terrible. You are literally saying that you don't care what your elected officials do because other elected officials have done **** to **** over citizens, too.
deltbucs

Postby RedLeader » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:51 pm

deltbucs wrote:
NYBF wrote:

I think most of his supporters are happy. They are truly happy with what he is doing...which is obviously nothing that actually makes their lives better, but, hey....it makes the other team mad.

****...Just look at this thread. The Trump supporters are just going back to their whataboutism. Which brings me to a point that needs to be made. You people that keep going back to your whataboutism need to realize how stupid that **** is and that it's literally continuing the downward spiral that this country is in. Doing that **** literally means that you don't care about making anything better for this country or it's people. That's the exact **** that has lead us to being a country lead by all of these corrupt ***holes. It's ok if our team does something terrible, because the other team did something terrible. You are literally saying that you don't care what your elected officials do because other elected officials have done **** to **** over citizens, too.

Indeed. Political teamsters dont usually like 'whataboutism'...
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:03 pm

RedLeader wrote:Indeed. Political teamsters dont usually like 'whataboutism'...

bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:16 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Indeed. Political teamsters dont usually like 'whataboutism'...

He's such a ****ing idiot. He literally can't even hold a conversation.
deltbucs

Postby RedLeader » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 pm

deltbucs wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Image

He's such a ****ing idiot. He literally can't even hold a conversation.

Really? Literally? lol...
RedLeader

Postby MJW » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:52 am

deltbucs wrote:...which is obviously nothing that actually makes their lives better,

If this is the standard by which we're supposed to evaluate our Presidents, we're all fucked.
MJW

Postby deltbucs » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:14 am

MJW wrote:
deltbucs wrote:...which is obviously nothing that actually makes their lives better,

If this is the standard by which we're supposed to evaluate our Presidents, we're all fucked.

We're all fucked, huh? LOL!
deltbucs

Postby RedLeader » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:50 pm

% of Americans who say Trump should be impeached‬
‪ ‬
‪Black 72%‬
‪Hispanic 52%‬
‪White 31%‬
‪ ‬
‪Women 48%‬
‪Men 31%‬
‪ ‬
‪Overall 40%‬

https://www.prri.org/research/american- ... rvey-2017/

In other news, Gay Black Women have been added to the travel ban....
RedLeader

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 pm

That made me chuckle.
PrimeMinister

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion