Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby NYBF » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:22 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Trump Signs Executive Orders Advancing Controversial Dakota Access, Keystone Pipelines

This orange piece of ****! This is what he's going to use executive orders for?!

Oh man who could have seen this coming...
NYBF

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 am

President Trump’s policies have decreased the Debt to GDP ratio by 1% while at the same time the Atlanta Fed announced yesterday that the 4th Quarter GDP estimates have increased by 0.2% to 3.4%.

Since his inauguration President Trump has focused his efforts on the security of the country and on the prosperity of its economy. The results of his actions are taking shape.

The US GDP has increased each quarter in 2017 with the 3rd Quarter GDP increasing to $19.496 trillion – the highest GDP for any country in world history.

On the other hand, the President has curtailed US spending. The result is that the US Debt to GDP ratio has decreased year to date from 105% to 104%.

No President in more than 50 year years has decreased the Debt to GDP ratio in his first year in office by more than 1%. The last President to do so was Nixon in 1969. Presidents Reagan and George W. Bush decreased the Debt to GDP ratio in their first years in office but by less than 1%. President Obama increased the Debt to GDP ratio his first year in office by 15% and by 37% over his eight years in office.

In related news the Atlanta Fed announced that the 4th Quarter US GDP estimates have increased from 3.2% to 3.4%. This increase in GDP would make the GDP increase for the year near 3%, something that hasn’t occurred in more than 10 years.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 am

Buc2 wrote:
President Trump’s policies have decreased the Debt to GDP ratio by 1% while at the same time the Atlanta Fed announced yesterday that the 4th Quarter GDP estimates have increased by 0.2% to 3.4%.

Since his inauguration President Trump has focused his efforts on the security of the country and on the prosperity of its economy. The results of his actions are taking shape.

The US GDP has increased each quarter in 2017 with the 3rd Quarter GDP increasing to $19.496 trillion – the highest GDP for any country in world history.

On the other hand, the President has curtailed US spending. The result is that the US Debt to GDP ratio has decreased year to date from 105% to 104%.

No President in more than 50 year years has decreased the Debt to GDP ratio in his first year in office by more than 1%. The last President to do so was Nixon in 1969. Presidents Reagan and George W. Bush decreased the Debt to GDP ratio in their first years in office but by less than 1%. President Obama increased the Debt to GDP ratio his first year in office by 15% and by 37% over his eight years in office.

In related news the Atlanta Fed announced that the 4th Quarter US GDP estimates have increased from 3.2% to 3.4%. This increase in GDP would make the GDP increase for the year near 3%, something that hasn’t occurred in more than 10 years.

The Gateway Pundit dot com, huh? LOL! Which of his policies did this? Reversing the ban on hunters importing trophies of elephants? Allowing the leaking Keystone Pipeline to be built and importing steel despite saying it would be US Steel? Maybe the EO he signed so we can his buddies can start drilling for oil in National Parks? Actually, maybe it was the rollbacks of the Wall Street legislations designed to protect consumers from another housing market crash? Because we all know (those of us paying attention and not rooting for our team) that the GDP growth is really in Wall Street and not Main Street.
When is your boy going to start doing **** to actually bring jobs back to America like you guys were conned into believe he would do? To my knowledge he hasn't even done **** to bring any of his own manufacturing to the US.
deltbucs

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 am

bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:42 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Buc2 wrote:

The Gateway Pundit dot com, huh? LOL!

So you're saying the facts in this story are false? Can you show me other instances of GP reporting fake news? I'm just curious. I mean, if it's just because they have a conservative slant, that doesn't make it fake. Most all media sources are slanted now days. Some worse than others.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Buc2 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:The Gateway Pundit dot com, huh? LOL!

So you're saying the facts in this story are false? Can you show me other instances of GP reporting fake news? I'm just curious. I mean, if it's just because they have a conservative slant, that doesn't make it fake. Most all media sources are slanted now days. Some worse than others.

Yes...some are certainly worse than others. LOL! Did you read the rest of my post? Where are the facts to support the headline? Which of Trump's policies' did this? I didn't see any mention of them in the article.
deltbucs

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:01 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Buc2 wrote:So you're saying the facts in this story are false? Can you show me other instances of GP reporting fake news? I'm just curious. I mean, if it's just because they have a conservative slant, that doesn't make it fake. Most all media sources are slanted now days. Some worse than others.

Yes...some are certainly worse than others. LOL! Did you read the rest of my post? Where are the facts to support the headline? Which of Trump's policies' did this? I didn't see any mention of them in the article.

Not sure. Perhaps you could email the author.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Buc2 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Yes...some are certainly worse than others. LOL! Did you read the rest of my post? Where are the facts to support the headline? Which of Trump's policies' did this? I didn't see any mention of them in the article.

Not sure. Perhaps you could email the author.

So you're complaining that I said the story and source(that you liked enough to share) are bullshit. I pointed out how it's bullshit and now you want me to email the author from some bullshit "news" site? You really need to open up your mind and use some critical thinking when you're reading "news", bud.
deltbucs

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Buc2 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:The Gateway Pundit dot com, huh? LOL!

This isn't news with a slant. That would be Fox or Townhall. That Gateway Pundit **** is straight up propaganda.

Propaganda with WH press credentials as of this year I might add.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Okay.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Buc2 wrote:Okay.

The reason they can't provide a single detail as to WHY those numbers are correct is because it had absolutely nothing to do with Donald. It is almost entirely due to pushing off of the debt ceiling freeze which expired recently. It's effectively like having your credit card declined and then touting to everyone that it shows how responsible you're being with your money. But feel free to keep posting Gateway Pundit's write-ups. It's funny to see what they're spoon-feeding to their useful idiots without having to give them the click.
bucfanclw

Postby Buc2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:24 pm

To the victor goes the spoils.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Say what you want about Corsair, but at least he could hold a conversation instead of turning into mdb.
deltbucs

Postby StillCSG » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Just to piss in Buc2's (and GP) Cheerios...

Obama actually gets credit for that reduction in the history books...Seeing as we were still in the Obama fiscal year until 1 October...

I know facts hurt
StillCSG

Postby Buc2 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:08 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Buc2 wrote:So you're saying the facts in this story are false? Can you show me other instances of GP reporting fake news? I'm just curious. I mean, if it's just because they have a conservative slant, that doesn't make it fake. Most all media sources are slanted now days. Some worse than others.

Here's one...
http://thehill.com/regulation/329720-st ... 6b-in-regs
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:11 pm

deltbucs wrote:

Here's a few...
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/sp-500s ... ction.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/stock-ma ... s-policy-2
https://www.thestreet.com/story/1335782 ... ident.html
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby deltbucs » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:03 am

Buc2 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Yes...some are certainly worse than others. LOL! Did you read the rest of my post? Where are the facts to support the headline? Which of Trump's policies' did this? I didn't see any mention of them in the article.

Here's a few...
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/sp-500s ... ction.html
https://www.thestreet.com/story/1335782 ... ident.html

You didn't seriously read these and think they supposed your point, did you? At random, I clicked on this one....

LOL!! Please tell you that you at least understand why this doesn't support your point at all.
deltbucs

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Trump had an event to honor Native American code talkers. In Trump fashion, he used the opportunity to refer to Warren as Pocahontas and tell an anecdote about how he questioned how good they were all while standing in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson. He missed a real opportunity to say how great the name of the DC football team is and something about firewater.
bucfanclw

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:16 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Trump had an event to honor Native American code talkers. In Trump fashion, he used the opportunity to refer to Warren as Pocahontas and tell an anecdote about how he questioned how good they were all while standing in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson. He missed a real opportunity to say how great the name of the DC football team is and something about firewater.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... 65/video/1
NYBF

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:34 pm

This guy could **** up sharpening a pencil.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 pm

NYBF wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Trump had an event to honor Native American code talkers. In Trump fashion, he used the opportunity to refer to Warren as Pocahontas and tell an anecdote about how he questioned how good they were all while standing in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson. He missed a real opportunity to say how great the name of the DC football team is and something about firewater.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... 65/video/1

This ****ing clown...
deltbucs

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Is this boorish behavior offensive to Native-Americans or Liberals? Pochahantas herself said that Trump used a racial slur in front of Indians. So the name Pocahantas is a racial slur? Are we to believe that Native-Americans are horrified that Trump called a woman who stole their heritage for Affirmative-Action purposes to benefit herself Pocahantas? There will of course be some who will be offended and they will claim to speak for all Native-Americans and so on and we will hear all about it for the media must exploit every Trump gaffe.

But if he called a real Native-American Pocahontas if that was not her actual name I can see where that would be offensive but this just looks like a clumsy attempt to bond with these veterans by publically shaming a woman he probably thinks they might not care for and brand a potential rival. That’s what he does. Oafish yes, but racial? Please...

Pocahontas is showcasing herself as a weak potential Prez candidate with these grand-standing over reactions to Trump’s silliness. She’ll endear herself to the press and her base with these dramatics for sure, but it’ll further alienate her from the majority of the vote.
Brazen331

Postby HamBone » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 am

The highest virtue in todays America...is being offended.
HamBone

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 am

Trump is stupid.
Elizabeth Warren is stupid.

Elizabeth Warren listing herself as a Native American, even if true, is ridiculous. At most she wold be 1/32 according to an unproven source, not enough to garner scholarships, claim to be part of tribe, or to be visually noticed. She is claiming this based on stories passed down by her family. The point is, even if this unsubstantiated claim was true, she's hasn't suffered ill affects of being a minority as she has touted in the past. On the other side, who ****ing cares? Don't we all know this to be stupid? Do we need a DNA test to prove she was/is being ridiculous? If the results came back to confirm or deny that she is in fact Native American to the slightest degree, she was/is still being ridiculous about it.

It's fine to mock her as that's part of Politics, but only Trump would do so in a setting like this. Much like Bootz is always going to Bootz, Trump is always going to Trump.

That's my opinion anyway.
uscbucsfan

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 am

Brazen331 wrote:Is this boorish behavior offensive to Native-Americans or Liberals? Pochahantas herself said that Trump used a racial slur in front of Indians. So the name Pocahantas is a racial slur? Are we to believe that Native-Americans are horrified that Trump called a woman who stole their heritage for Affirmative-Action purposes to benefit herself Pocahantas? There will of course be some who will be offended and they will claim to speak for all Native-Americans and so on and we will hear all about it for the media must exploit every Trump gaffe.

But if he called a real Native-American Pocahontas if that was not her actual name I can see where that would be offensive but this just looks like a clumsy attempt to bond with these veterans by publically shaming a woman he probably thinks they might not care for and brand a potential rival. That’s what he does. Oafish yes, but racial? Please...

Pocahontas is showcasing herself as a weak potential Prez candidate with these grand-standing over reactions to Trump’s silliness. She’ll endear herself to the press and her base with these dramatics for sure, but it’ll further alienate her from the majority of the vote.

How do you so consistently not get it? Who said anything about being offended or anything to do with racism? I'm certainly not offended. Have you seen the clip? I think embarrassed is the word I'd use.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 am

uscbucsfan wrote:It's fine to mock her as that's part of Politics, but only Trump would do so in a setting like this. Much like Bootz is always going to Bootz, Trump is always going to Trump.

And most of the country is always going to facepalm.
deltbucs

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:18 am

I agree. It's expected now, doesn't mean it isn't ridiculous.
uscbucsfan

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:19 am

deltbucs wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:Is this boorish behavior offensive to Native-Americans or Liberals? Pochahantas herself said that Trump used a racial slur in front of Indians. So the name Pocahantas is a racial slur? Are we to believe that Native-Americans are horrified that Trump called a woman who stole their heritage for Affirmative-Action purposes to benefit herself Pocahantas? There will of course be some who will be offended and they will claim to speak for all Native-Americans and so on and we will hear all about it for the media must exploit every Trump gaffe.

How do you so consistently not get it? Who said anything about being offended or anything to do with racism? I'm certainly not offended. Have you seen the clip? I think embarrassed is the word I'd use.

Warren did. She said Trump used racial slurs and he was offensive.
uscbucsfan

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:26 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
deltbucs wrote:How do you so consistently not get it? Who said anything about being offended or anything to do with racism? I'm certainly not offended. Have you seen the clip? I think embarrassed is the word I'd use.

Warren did. She said Trump used racial slurs and he was offensive.

Yeah...that's reaching quite a bit and just stupid, like you said. She should just roll her eyes at the clown like most of the country.
deltbucs

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:29 am

Side note....I've been agreeing with you too much lately, USCe. Can you go hop in the NN thread or tell me about how you like Trump's tax plan or something? This is making me uncomfortable. :monkeypiss:
deltbucs

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion