Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:00 pm

For all the retards around here who bought in to the Nunes "unmasking" Susan Rice distraction:

Senate Intel Chair: ‘The Unmasking Thing Was All Created By Devin Nunes’

Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) on Friday accused his counterpart in the House, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), of creating a false narrative about Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice.

Speaking to CNN after Rice was interviewed by the panel in closed session, Burr said he asked no questions about whether she improperly requested and revealed the identities of U.S. individuals swept up in intelligence reports—an accusation Nunes has made repeatedly.

“The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes, and I’ll wait to go through our full evaluation to see if there was anything improper that happened,” Burr told CNN. “But clearly there were individuals unmasked. Some of that became public which it’s not supposed to, and our business is to understand that, and explain it.”

With an assist from the White House, the House Intelligence chairman in March embarked on a one-man crusade to accuse Rice of improperly unmasking the identities of members of Trump’s campaign in intelligence reports. Though President Donald Trump said he believed Rice’s actions broke the law, bipartisan lawmakers who viewed the same classified reports from which Nunes drew his conclusions said they saw no evidence of wrongdoing. National security experts also told TPM that it was within Rice’s purview as national security adviser to request that names be unmasked as she tried to determine the extent of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Nunes ended up temporarily stepping aside from the House investigation after ethics watchdogs accused him of improperly disclosing classified information in his public statements about Rice. He recently told CNN that he remains fully “read-in” to the House probe and never formally recused himself, however.

“I can do whatever I want, I’m the chairman of the committee,” Nunes said.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Dude. Go outside sometimes. Breath in some fresh air. Look up at the sky. Talk to live people.

There's a whole world out there, my friend.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Corsair wrote:For all the retards around here


RedLeader wrote:Dude.


Did your ears start burning or something?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Corsair wrote:
Corsair wrote:For all the retards around here


RedLeader wrote:Dude.


Did your ears start burning or something?


Um.. no. My EYES saw yet another one of your exahaustive posts. And I hit 'reply'.

Imagine that.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Sometimes I go outside at night and look up at the stars and think to myself God I love peeing outside!
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 465 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:50 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Corsair wrote:


Did your ears start burning or something?


Um.. no. My EYES saw yet another one of your exahaustive posts. And I hit 'reply'.

Imagine that.

And you inferred something about my life by the fact that I was posting on a message board that you are also currently posting on?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Corsair wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Um.. no. My EYES saw yet another one of your exahaustive posts. And I hit 'reply'.

Imagine that.

And you inferred something about my life by the fact that I was posting on a message board that you are also currently posting on?


"Currently" being the key word.

But didnt mean to ruffle your feathers, my man. Just trying to be helpful. ;)

Carry on.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Surrender noted.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby HamBone » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Corsair wrote:Surrender noted.


Holy crap... that's the weakest comment used on this board
Last edited by HamBone on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:16 am

Our President is unhinged. These are all the tweets he made before 8:30am:

Image





This is not normal.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:39 am

What do you bet our Russian agent "President" tries to veto this?


Congress reaches Russia sanctions deal

By Jeremy Herb and Deirdre Walsh, CNN


(CNN)The House and Senate reached a deal Saturday to slap Russia with fresh sanctions and give Congress new veto power to block any easing of those sanctions -- an agreement that could send a new bill to President Donald Trump's desk before the end of the month.

House and Senate negotiators announced an agreement was reached Saturday morning for a bill that would include new sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
Despite the White House lobbying for changes to the measure, the legislation will give Congress a new ability to block the administration from easing sanctions on Moscow. Democrats and some Republicans have expressed concerns that Trump is considering giving Russia back two compounds in Maryland and New York that were seized by the Obama administration in December.

"Given the many transgressions of Russia, and President Trump's seeming inability to deal with them, a strong sanctions bill such as the one Democrats and Republicans have just agreed to is essential," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a statement. "I expect the House and Senate will act on this legislation promptly, on a broad bipartisan basis and send the bill to the President's desk."

The House will vote on the bill on Tuesday, according to House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's schedule, and the Senate is likely to take it up after that. Congressional aides expect both chambers to pass with a veto-proof majority.

In a text message to CNN, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said he sees the agreement "quite negatively."

The agreement on the sanctions was the result of an often contentious, month-long back-and-forth between the House and Senate after the Senate passed a bill for new sanctions against Russia and Iran 98 to 2 in June.

The bill faced a so-called blue slip constitutional problem that revenue generating legislation must originate in the House. That was fixed after a negotiation between the two chambers, but then House Democrats objected to another tweak that removed their ability to force a vote to stop the easing of sanctions.

McCarthy then said he wanted to add North Korean sanctions legislation that the House passed in May to the measure, prompting Democrats to accuse Republicans of stalling the bill on behalf of the White House, which was lobbying against the congressional review provision.

Numerous US companies also wanted changes over concerns the bill could inadvertently impact their businesses.

"My preference over the last month had been for the House to take up and adopt the legislation that passed the Senate 98-2; however I welcome the House bill, which was the product of intense negotiations," said Maryland Sen. Ben Cardin, the top Democrat on the Senate foreign relations committee. "I believe the proposed changes to the bill have helped to clarify the intent of members of Congress as well as express solidarity with our closest allies in countering Russian aggression and holding the Kremlin accountable for their destabilizing activities."

CNN reported Friday that the deal addressed some of the concerns of US companies while keeping in the congressional review portion, besides making technical changes. To address House Democrats' complaints, the bill gives any House member the ability to force a vote to disapprove of sanctions if the Senate passes it first.

"The legislation ensures that both the majority and minority are able to exercise our oversight role over the administration's implementation of sanctions," House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said in a statement Saturday. "I look forward to seeing this legislation on the Floor next week, where I'm confident it will receive strong, bipartisan support."

The bill was also changed to ensure that it didn't affect a major pipeline used to transport oil from Kazakhstan through Russia to Ukraine as well as a natural gas pipeline that goes between Russia and Germany.

The revised bill also clarifies that American companies cannot do business with already-sanctioned defense interests in Russia, as there were concerns US companies that want to finalize transportation deals could be barred from doing so under the initial bill's restrictions.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:36 pm

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Image
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:15 pm

You know damn well he won't do anything about any sanctions in this environment. I know now what the 50's were like. The Democrat Party is now the party of Joe McCarthy and they have no shame.

But you know what? I do have confidence in the American people to see through this bullshit. In the coming war between the media, deep state, Dems and establishment Republicans, Trump can actually win.

I think this bullshit can all backfire on your asses and you can actually make Trump a sympathetic figure. This is nothing but an attempt to steal an election and the more over-the-top you get, the more people will see this for what it is.

Regardless, I will enjoy watching this fight.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby sanka » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Corsair wrote:Our President is unhinged. These are all the tweets he made before 8:30am:

Image





This is not normal.

If nyt are a failing newspaper company...why are you still doing interviews with them?

Your son released those email because the nyt or whatever newspaper company had them.

What a fool....
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Corsair wrote:What do you bet our Russian agent "President" tries to veto this?


Congress reaches Russia sanctions deal

By Jeremy Herb and Deirdre Walsh, CNN


(CNN)The House and Senate reached a deal Saturday to slap Russia with fresh sanctions and give Congress new veto power to block any easing of those sanctions -- an agreement that could send a new bill to President Donald Trump's desk before the end of the month.

House and Senate negotiators announced an agreement was reached Saturday morning for a bill that would include new sanctions against Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
Despite the White House lobbying for changes to the measure, the legislation will give Congress a new ability to block the administration from easing sanctions on Moscow. Democrats and some Republicans have expressed concerns that Trump is considering giving Russia back two compounds in Maryland and New York that were seized by the Obama administration in December.

"Given the many transgressions of Russia, and President Trump's seeming inability to deal with them, a strong sanctions bill such as the one Democrats and Republicans have just agreed to is essential," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a statement. "I expect the House and Senate will act on this legislation promptly, on a broad bipartisan basis and send the bill to the President's desk."

The House will vote on the bill on Tuesday, according to House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's schedule, and the Senate is likely to take it up after that. Congressional aides expect both chambers to pass with a veto-proof majority.

In a text message to CNN, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said he sees the agreement "quite negatively."

The agreement on the sanctions was the result of an often contentious, month-long back-and-forth between the House and Senate after the Senate passed a bill for new sanctions against Russia and Iran 98 to 2 in June.

The bill faced a so-called blue slip constitutional problem that revenue generating legislation must originate in the House. That was fixed after a negotiation between the two chambers, but then House Democrats objected to another tweak that removed their ability to force a vote to stop the easing of sanctions.

McCarthy then said he wanted to add North Korean sanctions legislation that the House passed in May to the measure, prompting Democrats to accuse Republicans of stalling the bill on behalf of the White House, which was lobbying against the congressional review provision.

Numerous US companies also wanted changes over concerns the bill could inadvertently impact their businesses.

"My preference over the last month had been for the House to take up and adopt the legislation that passed the Senate 98-2; however I welcome the House bill, which was the product of intense negotiations," said Maryland Sen. Ben Cardin, the top Democrat on the Senate foreign relations committee. "I believe the proposed changes to the bill have helped to clarify the intent of members of Congress as well as express solidarity with our closest allies in countering Russian aggression and holding the Kremlin accountable for their destabilizing activities."

CNN reported Friday that the deal addressed some of the concerns of US companies while keeping in the congressional review portion, besides making technical changes. To address House Democrats' complaints, the bill gives any House member the ability to force a vote to disapprove of sanctions if the Senate passes it first.

"The legislation ensures that both the majority and minority are able to exercise our oversight role over the administration's implementation of sanctions," House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said in a statement Saturday. "I look forward to seeing this legislation on the Floor next week, where I'm confident it will receive strong, bipartisan support."

The bill was also changed to ensure that it didn't affect a major pipeline used to transport oil from Kazakhstan through Russia to Ukraine as well as a natural gas pipeline that goes between Russia and Germany.

The revised bill also clarifies that American companies cannot do business with already-sanctioned defense interests in Russia, as there were concerns US companies that want to finalize transportation deals could be barred from doing so under the initial bill's restrictions.


So now what we hear that the timing of this was on purpose. The Republicans held the bill long enough to still sign it but the Pres will be able to use the pocket veto when the house adjourns for it's august recess. They get to claim they joined the call against Russia, but this will not become law.

Republicans are conspiring with the President to not punish Russia.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:37 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Sometimes I go outside at night and look up at the stars and think to myself God I love peeing outside!


Nothing like a cool night breeze on your balls.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 149 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:38 am

PrimeMinister wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Sometimes I go outside at night and look up at the stars and think to myself God I love peeing outside!


Nothing like a cool night breeze on your balls.


I dunno. I can imagine a thing or two that could compete with the sensation of a cool night breeze on my balls. For instance...RedLeader's scruff usually hits the spot.



(Sorry RedLeader, I put it on a tee and needed a preemptive defense and you're trolling of corsair put you in the spotlight)
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 am

No one needs their safe space more than Orange Face. He's such a whiny little bitch.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.
4:14 PM - 23 Jul 2017
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:06 am

deltbucs wrote:No one needs their safe space more than Orange Face. He's such a whiny little bitch.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.
4:14 PM - 23 Jul 2017


Shared by Terry:
This is so true,they will always just want Thier club to control,they really don't give a rats butt about us,they are only glorified political junkies taking our money all they to Thier bank accounts.we voted for change ,they both parties are whining.


Hook.

Line.

Sinker.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7959
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 465 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Wharf Rat » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
deltbucs wrote:No one needs their safe space more than Orange Face. He's such a whiny little bitch.



Shared by Terry:
This is so true,they will always just want Thier club to control,they really don't give a rats butt about us,they are only glorified political junkies taking our money all they to Thier bank accounts.we voted for change ,they both parties are whining.


Hook.

Line.

Sinker.


Do you have rock solid proof that mdb isn't Terry?
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 pm

I never misspell their.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:35 pm

mdb1958 wrote:I never misspell their.


There is no need for you to build a case against this accusation. No one really believes you are MB's mother-in-law.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm still not concerned by who Terry is.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:58 am

mdb1958 wrote:I'm still not concerned by who Terry is.


Image
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:
Nothing like a cool night breeze on your balls.


I dunno. I can imagine a thing or two that could compete with the sensation of a cool night breeze on my balls. For instance...RedLeader's scruff usually hits the spot.

Image



(Sorry RedLeader, I put it on a tee and needed a preemptive defense and you're trolling of corsair put you in the spotlight)



LOL
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby sanka » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:59 pm

This is what the president is telling boys scout wow...
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby NYBF » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 pm

RedLeader wrote:Dude. Go outside sometimes. Breath in some fresh air. Look up at the sky. Talk to live people.

There's a whole world out there, my friend.


I was told I was dumb when I suggested people go outside and get some fresh air.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 3647
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 346 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Buc2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

NYBF wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Dude. Go outside sometimes. Breath in some fresh air. Look up at the sky. Talk to live people.

There's a whole world out there, my friend.


I was told I was dumb when I suggested people go outside and get some fresh air.

I don't think you're dumb, for that.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7229
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 707 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Just gonna leave this right here

Image
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:27 pm

If a miracle occur and the Republicans should have a party wide paradigm shift of consciousness it is possible they come to see trump clearly and that he will lose them their jobs should they continue to align themselves with him- it is possible, albeit remotely, that they decide to put the American people first. They would then reach across the isle and craft actual legislation that rights the country's ship onto a path of rationality, clarity, environmental stewardship and economical prosperity. Yeah, I know it is a pipe dream but hey, trump got elected so stranger things have happened.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 93 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests