Donald Trump - STFU

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 am

Buc2 wrote:I guess I have to address this since you mooks keep playing MSM games with my post. I never said, "Trump put oil into the ground," and if that was what you think I was trying to say or imply, then you're wrong. As usual. I was simply stating that more investment in America (which is something Trump likes to say) is paying off. I guess I should have put this in the Random Politics thread? Oh well. I didn't, so it is what it is. You may now continue with your bullying. :lol:


Okay. Which one of you guys triggered Buc2?
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 2734
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 am

Buc2 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:That still doesn't explain how an article about a company finding more oil in the ground this past winter has anything to do with Trump's "investment in America".

Please explain.

So you lack the ability to clarify your position. We'll just go ahead and bookmark this for the next time you try to call out someone for not thinking critically.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I guess I have to address this since you mooks keep playing MSM games with my post. I never said, "Trump put oil into the ground," and if that was what you think I was trying to say or imply, then you're wrong. As usual. I was simply stating that more investment in America (which is something Trump likes to say) is paying off. I guess I should have put this in the Random Politics thread? Oh well. I didn't, so it is what it is. You may now continue with your bullying. :lol:


Okay. Which one of you guys triggered Buc2?

He needs a safe space.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Buc2 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:04 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Buc2 wrote:

So you lack the ability to clarify your position. We'll just go ahead and bookmark this for the next time you try to call out someone for not thinking critically.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:35 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I guess I have to address this since you mooks keep playing MSM games with my post. I never said, "Trump put oil into the ground," and if that was what you think I was trying to say or imply, then you're wrong. As usual. I was simply stating that more investment in America (which is something Trump likes to say) is paying off. I guess I should have put this in the Random Politics thread? Oh well. I didn't, so it is what it is. You may now continue with your bullying. :lol:


Okay. Which one of you guys triggered Buc2?

Lol!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Corsair » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:19 pm

So yesterday the Trump Administration accused the British spy community of colluding with Obama to tap his phones.

When confronted about it today, he cited Fox News. He said "Don't ask me, ask them".

So we are now involved in an international incident with our closest ally because Trump can't control his pre dawn tweeting and he just admitted that he can be manipulated by the media.

This is not normal.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Corsair wrote:So yesterday the Trump Administration accused the British spy community of colluding with Obama to tap his phones.

When confronted about it today, he cited Fox News. He said "Don't ask me, ask them".

So we are now involved in an international incident with our closest ally because Trump can't control his pre dawn tweeting and he just admitted that he can be manipulated by the media.

This is not normal.

The sad thing is that the Trump supporters think that Trump is honest and CNN is lies.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:17 pm

trump tweets like many on this board post.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 pm

deltbucs wrote:
Corsair wrote:So yesterday the Trump Administration accused the British spy community of colluding with Obama to tap his phones.

When confronted about it today, he cited Fox News. He said "Don't ask me, ask them".

So we are now involved in an international incident with our closest ally because Trump can't control his pre dawn tweeting and he just admitted that he can be manipulated by the media.

This is not normal.

The sad thing is that the Trump supporters think that Trump is honest and CNN is lies.


"The sad thing is that <insert politician> supporters think that <insert politician> is honest and <insert news source> is lies..."


Yawn.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:34 pm

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:The sad thing is that the Trump supporters think that Trump is honest and CNN is lies.


"The sad thing is that <insert politician> supporters think that <insert politician> is honest and <insert news source> is lies..."


Yawn.

Yes, because other politicians hire the head of an actual fake news site and call anything fake news that says anything he doesn't like, even if it's easily verifiable. God forbid anyone say anything bad about a Republican (even it's a fake one) around you. I'm proud of you for making it through a post without mentioning Hildog, though.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby RedLeader » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 am

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
"The sad thing is that <insert politician> supporters think that <insert politician> is honest and <insert news source> is lies..."


Yawn.

Yes, because other politicians hire the head of an actual fake news site and call anything fake news that says anything he doesn't like, even if it's easily verifiable. God forbid anyone say anything bad about a Republican (even it's a fake one) around you. I'm proud of you for making it through a post without mentioning Hildog, though.


Lol at you still thinking it's a Republican thing..

And calm down. You're barely readable when you get into your hysterics.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:22 am

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Yes, because other politicians hire the head of an actual fake news site and call anything fake news that says anything he doesn't like, even if it's easily verifiable. God forbid anyone say anything bad about a Republican (even it's a fake one) around you. I'm proud of you for making it through a post without mentioning Hildog, though.


Lol at you still thinking it's a Republican thing..

And calm down. You're barely readable when you get into your hysterics.

Yeah...I'm in hysterics. You got me so good.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:19 am

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
"The sad thing is that <insert politician> supporters think that <insert politician> is honest and <insert news source> is lies..."


Yawn.

Yes, because other politicians hire the head of an actual fake news site and call anything fake news that says anything he doesn't like, even if it's easily verifiable. God forbid anyone say anything bad about a Republican (even it's a fake one) around you. I'm proud of you for making it through a post without mentioning Hildog, though.


If I recall...I don't remember Bush having much to say about CNN. And, the only thing I remember Obama saying about Fox News (who bashed him with enthusiasm) is that if he were to watch Fox News that he wouldn't vote for himself, either.

Trump, on the other hand, is the only politician I can ever recall being so obsessed with the media.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 2734
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:57 am

Yeah, its absolutely amazing what azzhats can do in such a short period of time, 8 years of friggin let the nuts run things.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 5337
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby HamBone » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:46 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Yes, because other politicians hire the head of an actual fake news site and call anything fake news that says anything he doesn't like, even if it's easily verifiable. God forbid anyone say anything bad about a Republican (even it's a fake one) around you. I'm proud of you for making it through a post without mentioning Hildog, though.


If I recall...I don't remember Bush having much to say about CNN. And, the only thing I remember Obama saying about Fox News (who bashed him with enthusiasm) is that if he were to watch Fox News that he wouldn't vote for himself, either.

Trump, on the other hand, is the only politician I can ever recall being so obsessed with the media.


From HuffPo 2010

White House’s Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt
HamBone
 
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Wharf Rat » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:18 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Yes, because other politicians hire the head of an actual fake news site and call anything fake news that says anything he doesn't like, even if it's easily verifiable. God forbid anyone say anything bad about a Republican (even it's a fake one) around you. I'm proud of you for making it through a post without mentioning Hildog, though.


If I recall...I don't remember Bush having much to say about CNN. And, the only thing I remember Obama saying about Fox News (who bashed him with enthusiasm) is that if he were to watch Fox News that he wouldn't vote for himself, either.

Trump, on the other hand, is the only politician I can ever recall being so obsessed with the media.


I went to youtube to prove you wrong (and I could have!!) but I got sidetracked by this instead.

Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am

Wharf Rat wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
If I recall...I don't remember Bush having much to say about CNN. And, the only thing I remember Obama saying about Fox News (who bashed him with enthusiasm) is that if he were to watch Fox News that he wouldn't vote for himself, either.

Trump, on the other hand, is the only politician I can ever recall being so obsessed with the media.


I went to youtube to prove you wrong (and I could have!!) but I got sidetracked by this instead.



Well, my memory could be totally wrong. Which is why I went with "If I recall" and only referenced that which I do recall.

Now, maybe someone else remembers Obama or Bush ranting about the media anytime they could get near a microphone, I just don't remember those times. I was probably busy watching porn that day.

Also, that video had a list of videos that will probably keep me from remembering if Trump talks about CNN today...
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 2734
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 am

HamBone wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
If I recall...I don't remember Bush having much to say about CNN. And, the only thing I remember Obama saying about Fox News (who bashed him with enthusiasm) is that if he were to watch Fox News that he wouldn't vote for himself, either.

Trump, on the other hand, is the only politician I can ever recall being so obsessed with the media.


From HuffPo 2010

White House’s Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt


Well, here's one.

Apparently, 7 years ago, the White House may or may not have tried to keep Fox News out of a round of interviews on some Thursday. And, according to the video, every President has had quarrels with the media. But, I don't ever recall one of those stories every making their way to somewhere I bother checking for news.

But, when you Google, apparently it's always been a thing...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new ... 180959406/

So, I stand informed and woke. But, I'll still stand by the last statement. No previous president has shown anywhere near this level of obsession with the media. He's made his war on the media louder than almost any other issue that Americans face. All because they don't say nice things about him. How anyone can not be annoyed by that...is beyond me.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 2734
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby NYBF » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:57 am

Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Wharf Rat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 pm

mightyleemoon wrote: I just don't remember those times. I was probably busy watching porn that day.

Also, that video had a list of videos that will probably keep me from remembering if Trump talks about CNN today...


LOL
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Wharf Rat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:37 pm

NYBF wrote:
Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?


Trump said that I'm guessing?

I wish that guy wasn't such a colossal douche.
Wharf Rat
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby deltbucs » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 am

Image
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 am

Image
All 3 indexes have been on steady drops since this tweet and major drops to open today. We must have just gotten tired of all that winning.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:07 am

bucfanclw wrote:Image
All 3 indexes have been on steady drops since this tweet and major drops to open today. We must have just gotten tired of all that winning.

I'm not going to give the President too much credit, but this tweet probably has some folks deciding to take some profits before the eventual dip.

Hence this morning's selling. Probably will rally by the end of the day.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 402 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:24 am

I just found it funny that he and his supporters were giving him so much credit for "turning around" the economy even though he did nothing. I'm sure they see the declines since then as being Democrats fault somehow.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 am

Who could get our government this messed up right when our new president starts his job, government educated people aka trained monkeys lack common sense.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 5337
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 am

mdb1958 wrote:Who could get our government this messed up right when our new president starts his job, government educated people aka trained monkeys lack common sense.

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew, cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2101
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:02 am

bucfanclw wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Who could get our government this messed up right when our new president starts his job, government educated people aka trained monkeys lack common sense.

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew, cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two?



Image
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 am

mdb1958 wrote:Who could get our government this messed up right when our new president starts his job, government educated people aka trained monkeys lack common sense.

Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Donald Trump - STFU

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:12 am

Actual surveillance footage of mdb participating on BZ.

Image
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 2734
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 166 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest