Random terrorism news

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Random terrorism news

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:21 pm

A random act of violence from people of ME descent over in France today.

2 cops dead, shot randomly.
DreadNaught

Postby Corsair » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

None of the networks are reporting this as terrorism yet, but Donnie couldn't help himself.
Corsair

Postby Corsair » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Well, ISIS has claimed responsibility.
Corsair

Postby RedLeader » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Ya, you think? Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Buc2 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Corsair wrote:Well, ISIS has claimed responsibility.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:43 am

ISIS monsters killed by . . . rampaging wild boars?

Three ISIS militants were mauled to death by a herd of wild boar moments after committing a massacre.
Five other terrorists were injured in the rampage by the beasts who attacked them in southern Kirkuk.

It is understood the boars went on a frenzied rampage near farmland in al-Rashad region, 53km south of Kirkuk.

Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a local tribal chief, told The Times that the militants had hidden among some dense reeds.

“It is likely their movement disturbed a herd of wild pigs, which inhabit the area as well as the nearby cornfields,” he said.

“The area is dense with reeds, which are good for hiding in.”

Sheikh al-Assi said it took place on Sunday moments after ISIS had killed 25 people in Hawija.

The pigs were later punished.

A source told Alsumaria News that: ” Daesh (Islamic State) militants took revenge at the pigs who attacked the farmland,” but did not say how.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Buc2 wrote:
ISIS monsters killed by . . . rampaging wild boars?

Three ISIS militants were mauled to death by a herd of wild boar moments after committing a massacre.
Five other terrorists were injured in the rampage by the beasts who attacked them in southern Kirkuk.

It is understood the boars went on a frenzied rampage near farmland in al-Rashad region, 53km south of Kirkuk.

Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a local tribal chief, told The Times that the militants had hidden among some dense reeds.

“It is likely their movement disturbed a herd of wild pigs, which inhabit the area as well as the nearby cornfields,” he said.

“The area is dense with reeds, which are good for hiding in.”

Sheikh al-Assi said it took place on Sunday moments after ISIS had killed 25 people in Hawija.

The pigs were later punished.

A source told Alsumaria News that: ” Daesh (Islamic State) militants took revenge at the pigs who attacked the farmland,” but did not say how.

pork coming after the muslims now

beardmcdoug

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Zionist pigs!
Zarniwoop

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Muslim terrorist shoots at French police. Looks like there thankfully no casualties and they captured him alive. Appears he was a planning a future election related attack in France.

Two police officers attacked by terror suspect in shooting on French island of Reunion

Two police officers have been shot in the French overseas region of Réunion by a man suspected of planning an Islamist terror attack. The Paris prosecutor’s counter-terrorism wing has opened an investigation into the incident in Saint-Benoît, in the east of the island. “This morning, two policemen in Réunion were wounded while arresting a dangerous individual,” a police spokesperson said. “After responding to shots, the policemen managed to restrain the assailant.”

Local media reported that police raided the man’s house after monitoring him for several weeks over extremist online activity. The suspect was said to be in his twenties and had recently converted to Islam. Fearing he would act, a counter-terror squad entered his home at around 6am local time on Thursday (3am BST) but were faced with the suspect wielding a shotgun, local news website L’Info reported. In the ensuing gun battle, one police officer was shot in the arm and another in the hand, while the assailant was “neutralised”. All three men have been taken to hospital in Réunion, which sits east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean, making it the farthest-flung EU region and department. The shooting came just a week after a man murdered a police officer on Paris’ famous Champs-Elysees.

Karim Cheurfi, who had a note expressing support for Isis, emerged from his car with a Kalashnikov and opened fire on a parked police van. Isis claimed responsibility for the attack, which followed Islamist massacres killing almost 240 people since the start of 2015. Several plots have been foiled by the security services, including a planned bombing to coincide with the ongoing presidential election. Far-right candidate Marine Le Pen has attempted to capitalise on fears of terror and immigration, while centrist frontrunner Emmanuel Macron has also put forward policies to improve
DreadNaught

Postby HamBone » Sun May 07, 2017 7:13 pm

U.S. and Afghan officials revealed Sunday that the head of ISIS in Afghanistan, Abdul Hasib has been confirmed dead as a result of a join U.S. and Afghan operation carried out on April 27th. The raid was carried out by 50 U.S. Army Rangers which are part of Army Special Operations and 40 Afghan commandos.

Rejoice...if this is true
HamBone

Postby Buc2 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 am

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby bucfanclw » Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 pm

A car hopped the curb in Times Square and then caught fire after hitting barricades. 1 person dead and 12 injured in what police say looks like an accident, the driver appeared to be drunk.

People on Facebook apparently disagree and feel the Muslim community needs to be held responsible for this obvious terrorist attack.
bucfanclw

Postby NYBF » Thu May 18, 2017 12:15 pm

bucfanclw wrote:A car hopped the curb in Times Square and then caught fire after hitting barricades. 1 person dead and 12 injured in what police say looks like an accident, the driver appeared to be drunk.

People on Facebook apparently disagree and feel the Muslim community needs to be held responsible for this obvious terrorist attack.

Well, the driver *IS* brown. What do you expect them to think?
NYBF

Postby acaton » Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 pm

We'll get to the bottom of this.

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
acaton

Postby DreadNaught » Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Richard Rojas - 26yrs old Navy Vet w/ history of DWI. An 18yr old girl lost her life thanks to this POS.

DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu May 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Deebo is a cop?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Thu May 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Deebo is a cop?

:D He's about squash that guys skull.
DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu May 18, 2017 1:43 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Deebo is a cop?

:D He's about squash that guys skull.

What skull? You mean MY skull?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Thu May 18, 2017 1:47 pm

I got mind control over Deebo cop. He crushes my skull, I be quiet. But when he leaves, I be talking again.
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu May 18, 2017 1:54 pm

My grandmama gave me that skull.

*Runs away sobbing*
Mountaineer Buc

Postby NYBF » Thu May 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Is there another pic of that cop? I might know him.
NYBF

Postby Corsair » Thu May 18, 2017 2:08 pm

NYBF wrote:Is there another pic of that cop? I might know him.

Hulk Hogan's little brother?
Corsair

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu May 18, 2017 2:16 pm

WTF is going on in that first picture? He through a crowd and then started doing burpies?
mightyleemoon

Postby NYBF » Thu May 18, 2017 2:24 pm

According to one story, Deebo is a bouncer at Planet Hollywood right there (not a cop). Deebo knocked the driver out, then held him down until the cops arrived. I pray to God someone has video of this.
NYBF

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm

NYBF wrote:Is there another pic of that cop? I might know him.

Everyone in the second photo from left to right.

Deebo
Pittbull
Nick Nolte (He's had some work done)
some ***hole.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Thu May 18, 2017 4:05 pm

So this guy was not drunk at all, although he could've been on drugs.

Reports are rolling in that he has admitted to wanted to harm people and that this was an intentional act. So I have no clue why the NYPD called it an accident. Witnesses have also been interviewed claiming it was no accident.
DreadNaught

Postby The Outsider » Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 am

DreadNaught wrote:So this guy was not drunk at all, although he could've been on drugs.

Reports are rolling in that he has admitted to wanted to harm people and that this was an intentional act. So I have no clue why the NYPD called it an accident. Witnesses have also been interviewed claiming it was no accident.

I think the DWI speculation was due to the guy having 2 priors for it. Fact is he's just crazy.

Also, is this where we talk about Erdogans body guards kicking the **** out of US Citizens in DC? Or am I just a little late on that.
The Outsider

Postby DreadNaught » Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am

The Outsider wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:So this guy was not drunk at all, although he could've been on drugs.

I think the DWI speculation was due to the guy having 2 priors for it. Fact is he's just crazy.

Also, is this where we talk about Erdogans body guards kicking the **** out of US Citizens in DC? Or am I just a little late on that.

I just don't know why the NYPD was so quick to call it DWI and an accident. He obviously is a nut job, but based on all the videos that are now available and witness accounts it's obvious this was intentional.

IN regards the Erogan body guards, that was crazy. Makes me want to go protest outside the Turkish embassy next time he's here. Methinks/hopes we as a country do not forget this incident and the next time he comes the size of the protest will be 10x the size.
DreadNaught

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

I just don't know why the NYPD was so quick to call it DWI and an accident. He obviously is a nut job, but based on all the videos that are now available and witness accounts it's obvious this was intentional.

IN regards the Erogan body guards, that was crazy. Makes me want to go protest outside the Turkish embassy next time he's here. Methinks/hopes we as a country do not forget this incident and the next time he comes the size of the protest will be 10x the size.

NYPD didn't do either thing. He had a history of 2 DWIs so people just interpreted it that way. I never saw a legitimate report of that being the case. They also were investigating it as an accident. They never officially stated it was.
bucfanclw

Postby threadkiller » Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 am

I haven't taken time to look at the videos. I read in passing an opinion that it was a law enforcement failure. That the bodyguards were assaulted by the crowd prior to engaging. I don't know the situation well enough, but if they were being hit in the head with bottles, and our PD isn't seperating the protesters from where the bodyguards are posted, what are they supposed to do? I sure as **** don't have any love for Turkey in general and Erogan in paticular. Some of our "protests" have been getting awful violent before the Turks showed up though. Now we are getting in physical scuffles with foreign delegations.
threadkiller

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion