Random terrorism news

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 am

NYBF wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

So what does his court martial, his domestic violence, and whether or not Texas disqualified him from gun ownership, have to do with him possessing a gun?

Should I just go ahead and answer? Not a damn thing. Are you just hard-wired to believe that criminals buy guns legally and abide by gun-law statues and voluntarily submit themselves to background checks, Clewy? I really wish you would think through some of your pet talking points a bit more before continuously regurgitating them.

Maybe he did buy it legally and had a background check but for you to just assume he did...you have such blind faith in the power of legislation to protect you from harm.


I just want to quote this so there's no editing once it comes out he legally bought the gun.


right, so that way we can find out who made a good guess... :roll:

the whole premise of Brazen's post is that we don't know yet, how do you miss that?
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 am

threadkiller wrote:More left wing violence. D.C., Vegas, and now Texas. The hysteria generated by our left wing main stream media and Democratic political "leadership" has radicalized the kook left wing into it's own terrorist network. Rand Paul suffered 5 broken ribs from the assault in his own home by a registered Democrat yesterday. The Democratic party has been shown to be utterly corrupt as a national organization. Should be labeled a terrorist group and broken up, imo.

Prayers for the families and friends trying to make sense of life in that community. **** you liberals on this thread talking **** about the President's tweet. Disgusting.


2x Obama voter who, at this point, 100% agrees with you
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:47 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
NYBF wrote:
I just want to quote this so there's no editing once it comes out he legally bought the gun.


right, so that way we can find out who made a good guess... :roll:

the whole premise of Brazen's post is that we don't know yet, how do you miss that?


I must have missed the notice that we now wait for facts to come out before jumping to conclusions.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4233
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:53 am

NYBF wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

So what does his court martial, his domestic violence, and whether or not Texas disqualified him from gun ownership, have to do with him possessing a gun?

Should I just go ahead and answer? Not a damn thing. Are you just hard-wired to believe that criminals buy guns legally and abide by gun-law statues and voluntarily submit themselves to background checks, Clewy? I really wish you would think through some of your pet talking points a bit more before continuously regurgitating them.

Maybe he did buy it legally and had a background check but for you to just assume he did...you have such blind faith in the power of legislation to protect you from harm.


I just want to quote this so there's no editing once it comes out he legally bought the gun.

That already happened. He bought it April last year.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 am

RedLeader wrote:That last guy legally rented a truck.


Just saying.

What's your point? You think there should be no restrictions for buying guns or more restrictions for renting a truck?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:00 am

RedLeader wrote:That last guy legally rented a truck.


Just saying.


Rough math shows ~61 people killed worldwide by terrorists driving vehicles in the past year. That's not including Charlottesville, who some here like to say he had a permit for.

There were 58 killed in Vegas by someone who legally owned his weapons.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4233
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 am

In April 2016, Kelley purchased the Ruger AR-556 rifle he allegedly used in the shooting from a store in San Antonio, Texas, a law enforcement official said. There was no disqualifying information in the background check conducted as required for the purchase, a law enforcement official told CNN.
At one point, the shooter tried to get a license to carry a gun in Texas but was denied by the state, Abbott said, citing the director of Texas' Department of Public Safety.
"So how was it that he was able to get a gun? By all the facts that we seem to know, he was not supposed to have access to a gun," Abbott said. "So how did this happen?"

LOL
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:33 am

bucfanclw wrote:
In April 2016, Kelley purchased the Ruger AR-556 rifle he allegedly used in the shooting from a store in San Antonio, Texas, a law enforcement official said. There was no disqualifying information in the background check conducted as required for the purchase, a law enforcement official told CNN.
At one point, the shooter tried to get a license to carry a gun in Texas but was denied by the state, Abbott said, citing the director of Texas' Department of Public Safety.
"So how was it that he was able to get a gun? By all the facts that we seem to know, he was not supposed to have access to a gun," Abbott said. "So how did this happen?"

LOL


wait. how do those two things jive?

he was denied a license by the state, but at the same time had "no disqualifying information" to purchase a gun?
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:36 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:LOL


wait. how do those two things jive?

he was denied a license by the state, but at the same time had "no disqualifying information" to purchase a gun?

Because we're not allowed to discuss common sense gun laws to fix a broken system because the right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:42 am

We'll get you the answer once we find the handwritten paper copy in these boxes over here since we're not allowed to maintain a searchable database thanks to NRA lobbying.
Image
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:43 am

NYBF wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
right, so that way we can find out who made a good guess... :roll:

the whole premise of Brazen's post is that we don't know yet, how do you miss that?


I must have missed the notice that we now wait for facts to come out before jumping to conclusions.


I wasn’t as updated on the news but if you want to classify it as jumping to conclusions I’ll go with it because I lack the energy to argue. My apologies to Clewy.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:58 am

Brazen331 wrote:
NYBF wrote:
I must have missed the notice that we now wait for facts to come out before jumping to conclusions.


I wasn’t as updated on the news but if you want to classify it as jumping to conclusions I’ll go with it because I lack the energy to argue. My apologies to Clewy.

...until the next time you throw wild accusations about my motives and claim I'm the unreasonable one. Seriously, **** off with your false apology.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:59 am

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:That last guy legally rented a truck.


Just saying.

What's your point? You think there should be no restrictions for buying guns or more restrictions for renting a truck?


Good question... Do you believe that making it tougher to to rent a truck would mitigate these type of attacks?
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:02 am

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:What's your point? You think there should be no restrictions for buying guns or more restrictions for renting a truck?


Good question... Do you believe that making it tougher to to rent a truck would mitigate these type of attacks?

I, for one, can't count the number of times I was looking at a home project and thought to myself "I'm going to need to rent a gun".
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:06 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Good question... Do you believe that making it tougher to to rent a truck would mitigate these type of attacks?

I, for one, can't count the number of times I was looking at a home project and thought to myself "I'm going to need to rent a gun".


I ,for one, have never gone hunting and thought to myself, "I'm going to need to rent a Uhaul truck..".

What's your point? Lol
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:07 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
I wasn’t as updated on the news but if you want to classify it as jumping to conclusions I’ll go with it because I lack the energy to argue. My apologies to Clewy.

...until the next time you throw wild accusations about my motives and claim I'm the unreasonable one. Seriously, **** off with your false apology.


Oh the drama. Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:08 am

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I, for one, can't count the number of times I was looking at a home project and thought to myself "I'm going to need to rent a gun".


I ,for one, have never gone hunting and thought to myself, "I'm going to need to rent a Uhaul truck..".

What's your point? Lol

Where are you hunting that a pickup truck wouldn't be useful?

EDIT: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've always had you pegged as one of those paved road "hunters". Do the guys running the park clean your kill for you too?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:28 am

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:What's your point? You think there should be no restrictions for buying guns or more restrictions for renting a truck?


Good question... Do you believe that making it tougher to to rent a truck would mitigate these type of attacks?

This ****ing guy.
I asked you what your point was and your answer was "good question".

LOL!!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 pm

NYBF wrote:With a tweet like that, it must have been a white guy who did it.



Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4233
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:32 pm

NYBF wrote:
NYBF wrote:With a tweet like that, it must have been a white guy who did it.



Image

And his supporters follow. You can see it on this board.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:36 pm

NYBF wrote:
NYBF wrote:With a tweet like that, it must have been a white guy who did it.



Image


Why did Trump say yellow stuff and not blue stuff when a white man rented a truck and ran over people in NYC but blue stuff and not yellow stuff when a white man shot people in a church in Texas?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2195
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
NYBF wrote:

Image


Why did Trump say yellow stuff and not blue stuff when a white man rented a truck and ran over people in NYC but blue stuff and not yellow stuff when a white man shot people in a church in Texas?

The white guy named Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov? You've got a point there. I can't come up with any reason why Trump would react differently. He's usually very measured in his responses.
Last edited by bucfanclw on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
NYBF wrote:

Image


Why did Trump say yellow stuff and not blue stuff when a white man rented a truck and ran over people in NYC but blue stuff and not yellow stuff when a white man shot people in a church in Texas?


What the **** are you on drugs?
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4233
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm

OMG!! A negative Trump graphic developed by CAP Action!?!? A group that is literally run by Hillary lackeys Tanden and Palmieri.

What is next? A negative graphic about Hillary or Obama from InfoWars?

This place cracks me up sometimes. Good one NYBF.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 9627
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 381 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby StillCSG » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Brazen...

To clue your dumbass in a touch..

A court martial for domestic violence is automatically a felony under federal law...even if the soldier does not get a dishonorable discharge
Image
User avatar
StillCSG
 
Posts: 3993
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am
Location: My House
Has thanked: 668 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:27 pm

NYBF wrote:
NYBF wrote:With a tweet like that, it must have been a white guy who did it.



Image


but those brown people that did the:
- Barcelona truck attack (13 killed, 130 injured by muslim driving a truck),
- the Manchester bombing (22 killed by a muslim with a bomb),
- the 4 London Attacks (5 killed, 50 injured by muslim in truck at Westminster; 48 injured by muslim in truck on London Bridge; 1 killed, 8 injured by truck driven by muslim at Finsbury Park; 30 people injured by muslim setting off bomb at Parson Green tube station)
- the Orlando nightclub attack (50 killed, 58 injured by muslim)
- and the New York truck attack (8 injured and 11 injured by muslim driving a truck)
were confirmed, self-admitted terrorists committing acts of violence against Western ideology. There is no mistaking the intentions and motivations of their actions.

One could say, these were "loser terrorists attacking our countries and cities, and we must be tougher and proactive to protect the innocent people and families of western nations from deranged, demented, and radical cowards"


The white people attacks:
- Portland: 2 muslims were stabbed in Portland (presumably due to the fact that the muslim ideology has been carrying out terrorist acts against western civilization non-stop recently)
- Charlottesville: a lone dumbass made a cavalier move in the middle of a protest clash and ran his car into a bunch of people. the woman who died, died not of physical trauma caused by impact of a vehicle.
- Las Vegas: Still no clear motive, still inconsistencies of the events and the investigation is still on-going

One could say, in light of these types of attacks, "God bless the families that were shattered and wounded by these evil and violent citizens. America's strength is its unity. Together, as one country, we will overcome our terrible loss today. Pray for the victims."

Those attacks are the sources from the bottom of that info graphic. And the problem is....? Or NYBF do you just not realized how far the mainstream media has moved the goal posts in your head, and you don't even think twice about inciting racial tension with misleading graphics?
Last edited by beardmcdoug on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Good question... Do you believe that making it tougher to to rent a truck would mitigate these type of attacks?

This ****ing guy.
I asked you what your point was and your answer was "good question".

LOL!!


Deflection noted.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
I ,for one, have never gone hunting and thought to myself, "I'm going to need to rent a Uhaul truck..".

What's your point? Lol

Where are you hunting that a pickup truck wouldn't be useful?

EDIT: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've always had you pegged as one of those paved road "hunters". Do the guys running the park clean your kill for you too?


You've rented a UHaul truck to go hunting? lol
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:54 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
but those brown people that did the:
- Barcelona truck attack (13 killed, 130 injured by muslim driving a truck),
- the Manchester bombing (22 killed by a muslim with a bomb),
- the 4 London Attacks (5 killed, 50 injured by muslim in truck at Westminster; 48 injured by muslim in truck on London Bridge; 1 killed, 8 injured by truck driven by muslim at Finsbury Park; 30 people injured by muslim setting off bomb at Parson Green tube station)
- the Orlando nightclub attack (50 killed, 58 injured by muslim)
- and the New York truck attack (8 injured and 11 injured by muslim driving a truck)
were confirmed, self-admitted terrorists committing acts of violence against Western ideology. There is no mistaking the intentions and motivations of their actions.

One could say, these were "loser terrorists attacking our countries and cities, and we must be tougher and proactive to protect the innocent people and families of western nations from deranged, demented, and radical cowards"




The families of those victims don't also deserve thoughts and prayers?

beardmcdoug wrote: you don't even think twice about inciting racial tension with misleading graphics?


How many posts on this very board were dedicated to defending the Charlottesville driver because he had a permit, and you want to accuse me of trying to incite racial tension? Good luck.
Last edited by NYBF on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4233
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:57 pm

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Where are you hunting that a pickup truck wouldn't be useful?

EDIT: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've always had you pegged as one of those paved road "hunters". Do the guys running the park clean your kill for you too?


You've rented a UHaul truck to go hunting? lol

I must have missed where someone used a Uhaul truck to kill people in a terrorist attack. It seems like a bad choice for that use.

Point is, since I know it's apparently over your head, that a truck has multiple uses outside of killing... a gun doesn't.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 135 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brazen331 and 8 guests