Random terrorism news

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 am

SDBucs wrote:I LOVE how CNN edited the picture to make him appear whiter and shortly after it's revealed he practiced Islam! Hahajahajahaha

If a hispanic is the victim he's hispanic, if he's the offender he's white. Love the news.

Referring to airport shooter

It sure would be embarrassing if your claim was based on the fact that your buddies grabbed a picture of the wrong Esteban Santiago to try to prove a point...

ooops.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2624
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby NYBF » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:05 am

:extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame: :extinguishflame:
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 3257
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 322 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby PrimeMinister » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:11 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
SDBucs wrote:I LOVE how CNN edited the picture to make him appear whiter and shortly after it's revealed he practiced Islam! Hahajahajahaha

If a hispanic is the victim he's hispanic, if he's the offender he's white. Love the news.

Referring to airport shooter

It sure would be embarrassing if your claim was based on the fact that your buddies grabbed a picture of the wrong Esteban Santiago to try to prove a point...

ooops.


Damn.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 5207
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Holy **** clew you got it right for once!
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 pm

SDBucs wrote:Holy **** clew you got it right for once!

Unlike yourself who gets it right like... Never.

Seriously, you suck at politics and political discussion. You should shift your efforts to surfing or golf or whatever it is douchebags in California do.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7398
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Holy **** clew you got it right for once!

Unlike yourself who gets it right like... Never.

Seriously, you suck at politics and political discussion. You should shift your efforts to surfing or golf or whatever it is douchebags in California do.


Dude, after this last election, I don't think you have much room to talk. Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:51 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Unlike yourself who gets it right like... Never.

Seriously, you suck at politics and political discussion. You should shift your efforts to surfing or golf or whatever it is douchebags in California do.


Dude, after this last election, I don't think you have much room to talk. Lol.



deltbucs wrote:
Corsair wrote:
I'm just stating that you usually don't have much to contribute besides "lol" "OMG I agree with you" or "This guy sucks!"

That is pretty accurate.


Basic AF
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:55 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Unlike yourself who gets it right like... Never.

Seriously, you suck at politics and political discussion. You should shift your efforts to surfing or golf or whatever it is douchebags in California do.


Dude, after this last election, I don't think you have much room to talk. Lol.

Hey, he's your neighbor. How about you bring him out to Oceanside and cruise chicks.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7398
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Like, totally dude.... lol. You should join us. Don't worry, we got sheep farms down here for you too, buddy. ;)


You'd actually probably fit in pretty well down here, MB... Right next to Corsair... a couple of sore losers crying in their pumpkin lattes, driving around the valley in matching Prius and 'Coexist' bumper stickers. Lol.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:44 pm

RedLeader wrote:Like, totally dude.... lol. You should join us. Don't worry, we got sheep farms down here for you too, buddy. ;)


You'd actually probably fit in pretty well down here, MB... Right next to Corsair... a couple of sore losers crying in their pumpkin lattes, driving around the valley in matching Prius and 'Coexist' bumper stickers. Lol.

Not my crowd, hombre.

I find limousine liberals as revolting as you do.

I just don't hang out at the range with the militia wing nuts and their cargo khakis and Velcro flag ball caps.

Although they do amuse me when they prattle on about all the tech **** on their AR's rail system while blaming taxes for why their sand colored Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon gets repossessed.

You know the type. Talk all kinds of **** about stacking bodies, but can't field dress a deer without puking.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7398
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Like, totally dude.... lol. You should join us. Don't worry, we got sheep farms down here for you too, buddy. ;)


You'd actually probably fit in pretty well down here, MB... Right next to Corsair... a couple of sore losers crying in their pumpkin lattes, driving around the valley in matching Prius and 'Coexist' bumper stickers. Lol.

Not my crowd, hombre.

I find limousine liberals as revolting as you do.

I just don't hang out at the range with the militia wing nuts and their cargo khakis and Velcro flag ball caps.

Although they do amuse me when they prattle on about all the tech **** on their AR's rail system while blaming taxes for why their sand colored Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon gets repossessed.

You know the type. Talk all kinds of **** about stacking bodies, but can't field dress a deer without puking.


That Rubicon is a bad ass ****ing Jeep, though...
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:02 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Not my crowd, hombre.

I find limousine liberals as revolting as you do.

I just don't hang out at the range with the militia wing nuts and their cargo khakis and Velcro flag ball caps.

Although they do amuse me when they prattle on about all the tech **** on their AR's rail system while blaming taxes for why their sand colored Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon gets repossessed.

You know the type. Talk all kinds of **** about stacking bodies, but can't field dress a deer without puking.


That Rubicon is a bad ass ****ing Jeep, though...

I ain't gonna lie, I want one.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7398
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:07 pm

I got one bitches
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 am

Zarniwoop wrote:I got one bitches

But can you field dress a dear without puking?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 am

Ive done much worse than that to a deer without puking!

The woods can be a lonely place
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby A Man's Part » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 am

Zarniwoop wrote:Ive done much worse than that to a deer without puking!

The woods can be a lonely place


But have you done much worse to a dear?
User avatar
A Man's Part
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Damnit
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Holy **** clew you got it right for once!

Unlike yourself who gets it right like... Never.

Seriously, you suck at politics and political discussion. You should shift your efforts to surfing or golf or whatever it is douchebags in California do.



"It doesn't matter Trump will never win"

"The way the electoral votes will go means Trump doesn't have a chance"

Lolol

Cali is full of liberal douches I quite agree. But still geographically the best state by far.

And oceansides too far north for chicks they prefer Encinitas
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

SD guesses the election right and now he's suddenly the next Karl Rove.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7398
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Wife of Pulse Nightclub Gunman Omar Mateen Arrested in San Francisco

The wife of the gunman who carried out a mass shooting an Orlando, Florida, nightclub was arrested by the FBI today in San Francisco, the FBI and her lawyer said.

Gunman Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman, faces two federal charges: obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting the attempted provision of material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

She is expected to appear in court on Tuesday for a first appearance, her lawyer told ABC News. Salman is expected to be extradited to Tampa, Florida, where she was indicted.

Mateen was killed in a police shootout after he carried out the June 12 mass shooting at Pulse nightclub that killed 49 people.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 685 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Does the stuff being plotted in the new veritas video count as terrorism?

Flooding the air vents with butyric acid to disrupt Inaguration events?
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:15 pm

I guess creating fake videos to incite a response, or attempting to frame others in order to fool gullible voters could be considered terrorism?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Damn I guess people from your side saying on video that they want to gas people over the president "being hitler" is fake.

But the Russia stuff is all real there is wayyy more evidence.
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:SD guesses the election right and now he's suddenly the next Karl Rove.


"SD is never right"
.....
"SD was right once ill make a joke about it"

Within the same quote block jesus
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:08 pm

SDBucs wrote:Damn I guess people from your side saying on video that they want to gas people over the president "being hitler" is fake.
Yup

SDBucs wrote:But the Russia stuff is all real there is wayyy more evidence.
Again, yup.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:16 pm

SDBucs wrote:Damn I guess people from your side saying on video that they want to gas people over the president "being hitler" is fake.

But the Russia stuff is all real there is wayyy more evidence.

So I guess the videos of Project Veritas offering to pay people to incite violence at the inauguration is ok by your standards?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2624
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:18 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Damn I guess people from your side saying on video that they want to gas people over the president "being hitler" is fake.

But the Russia stuff is all real there is wayyy more evidence.

So I guess the videos of Project Veritas offering to pay people to incite violence at the inauguration is ok by your standards?


Did they pay the people they filmed to say those things?
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby SDBucs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Gotta shift the scope away.

Wikileaks exposes a ton? Ignore the content and shift the focus onto Russia causing the leaks.
Veritas exposes these people and intentions? Ignore what they said and go after Veritas for how they got them to say it.

It's never about what was said or done, it always shifts to how that information was acquired. How to distract the public101

Enemy of the State, good movie, check it out sometime.
SDBucs
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:28 pm

SDBucs wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:So I guess the videos of Project Veritas offering to pay people to incite violence at the inauguration is ok by your standards?


Did they pay the people they filmed to say those things?

Did the people in your video gas anyone? Should we believe anything coming from PV when they're on camera conspiring to commit crimes to "drive the narrative" (their words, not mine)?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2624
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:35 pm

SDBucs wrote:Gotta shift the scope away.

Wikileaks exposes a ton? Ignore the content and shift the focus onto Russia causing the leaks.
Veritas exposes these people and intentions? Ignore what they said and go after Veritas for how they got them to say it.

It's never about what was said or done, it always shifts to how that information was acquired. How to distract the public101

Enemy of the State, good movie, check it out sometime.

Caught on camera offering to pay to incite violence is many times worse than a heavily edited video of guys at a bar joking about a stink bomb. Seriously, is it even possible for you to feel victimized more than you do?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2624
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 121 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], beardmcdoug, Bing [Bot] and 5 guests