Random terrorism news

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Corsair wrote:Isn't being shot previously a "preexisting condition"?

...really? That's beneath you.


Apparently not...
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:50 pm

In the rose garden:

Image

Just sayin'
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Corsair wrote:In the rose garden:

Image

Just sayin'


Is this supposed to upset people, make people laugh or what?
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:00 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Corsair wrote:Isn't being shot previously a "preexisting condition"?

...really? That's beneath you.


Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Corsair wrote:In the rose garden:

Image

Just sayin'


30 seconds and I couldn't find a photoshopped dildo... what's going on here?
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 pm

HamBone wrote:
Corsair wrote:In the rose garden:

Image

Just sayin'


Is this supposed to upset people, make people laugh or what?


It's called irony.

Scalise in the middle of a bunch of white republicans celebrating on the rose garden after voting for the House Republican healthcare bill that would take coverage from millions of Americans. Healthcare that is currently trying to save his life.

beardmcdoug wrote:30 seconds and I couldn't find a photoshopped dildo... what's going on here?

He's right in the middle wearing the multi-shade blue tie.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Corsair wrote:In the rose garden:

Image

Just sayin'


30 seconds and I couldn't find a photoshopped dildo... what's going on here?

Context clues, man... look at Paul Ryan's face and tell me you don't know where it is.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Is this supposed to upset people, make people laugh or what?


It's called irony.

Scalise in the middle of a bunch of white republicans celebrating on the rose garden after voting for the House Republican healthcare bill that would take coverage from millions of Americans. Healthcare that is currently trying to save his life.

beardmcdoug wrote:30 seconds and I couldn't find a photoshopped dildo... what's going on here?

He's right in the middle wearing the multi-shade blue tie.


Is this where we type "another false equivalency"?
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:13 pm

HamBone wrote:Is this where we type "another false equivalency"?


Is this where you point out where I made an equivalency?
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:13 pm

someone's losing the plot
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:Is this where we type "another false equivalency"?


Is this where you point out where I made an equivalency?


I just wanted to use your new catch phrase...
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Is this supposed to upset people, make people laugh or what?


It's called irony.

Scalise in the middle of a bunch of white republicans celebrating on the rose garden after voting for the House Republican healthcare bill that would take coverage from millions of Americans. Healthcare that is currently trying to save his life.

beardmcdoug wrote:30 seconds and I couldn't find a photoshopped dildo... what's going on here?

He's right in the middle wearing the multi-shade blue tie.


Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:19 pm

HamBone wrote:
Corsair wrote:
Is this where you point out where I made an equivalency?


I just wanted to use your new catch phrase...



:roll:

such a straw man
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Image
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:22 pm

troll
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby acaton » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:24 pm

This has got to be where we nominate.
Image

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
User avatar
acaton
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 pm

why are you so angry?
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Holy blood in the water... You guys are relentless... I guess with this being such a liberal heavy board you guys just have to be vicious, right?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Corsair » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 pm

It's like the Brazilian soccer team in here...
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:32 pm

bucfanclw wrote:Holy blood in the water... You guys are relentless... I guess with this being such a liberal heavy board you guys just have to be vicious, right?



Hammy and Acaton know I like them and think they are good posters...I think they will get it over my "relentless", "viscous" attacks.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Corsair wrote:It's like the Brazilian soccer team in here...


I have no idea what that means... so, here are three meme's. Couldn't decide which one was best.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby HamBone » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Holy blood in the water... You guys are relentless... I guess with this being such a liberal heavy board you guys just have to be vicious, right?



Hammy and Acaton know I like them and think they are good posters...I think they will get it over my "relentless", "viscous" attacks.


I got one for you too, buddy...

Image
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:37 pm

that post is as awful as Nicolas Cage's remake of the equivalent Wicker Man

Image
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Corsair wrote:
HamBone wrote:
Is this supposed to upset people, make people laugh or what?


It's called irony.

Scalise in the middle of a bunch of white republicans celebrating on the rose garden after voting for the House Republican healthcare bill that would take coverage from millions of Americans. Healthcare that is currently trying to save his life.

beardmcdoug wrote:30 seconds and I couldn't find a photoshopped dildo... what's going on here?

He's right in the middle wearing the multi-shade blue tie.


You think that if the ACA is trashed he wouldn't have access to health care?

I know what you are trying to say, but it doesn't work here. He's not poor.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:30 pm

I think one big reason many will lose healthcare is because, given the choice, they will choose not to buy it. In other words, without the mandate to force them to buy or pay a penalty (tax), they will choose not to buy it. It will still be there for them, but with no one making them buy it...well... You know the story.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7229
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 707 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Buc2 wrote:I think one big reason many will lose healthcare is because, given the choice, they will choose not to buy it. In other words, without the mandate to force them to buy or pay a penalty (tax), they will choose not to buy it. It will still be there for them, but with no one making them buy it...well... You know the story.



throughout the years, we have seen both parties use numbers incredibly loosely to help support their argument.

this is certainly one of those cases....someone who chooses not to have health care because it is the BEST choice for them, can hardly be considered as a negative consequence
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I think one big reason many will lose healthcare is because, given the choice, they will choose not to buy it. In other words, without the mandate to force them to buy or pay a penalty (tax), they will choose not to buy it. It will still be there for them, but with no one making them buy it...well... You know the story.



throughout the years, we have seen both parties use numbers incredibly loosely to help support their argument.

this is certainly one of those cases....someone who chooses not to have health care because it is the BEST choice for them, can hardly be considered as a negative consequence


While I agree, the argument against that is the individual who chooses not to get healthcare and suffers an accident or requires expensive medical treatment, but cannot afford it will increase the cost for everyone else.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:41 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

throughout the years, we have seen both parties use numbers incredibly loosely to help support their argument.

this is certainly one of those cases....someone who chooses not to have health care because it is the BEST choice for them, can hardly be considered as a negative consequence


While I agree, the argument against that is the individual who chooses not to get healthcare and suffers an accident or requires expensive medical treatment, but cannot afford it will increase the cost for everyone else.

Another cost of a free society?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7229
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 707 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:45 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

throughout the years, we have seen both parties use numbers incredibly loosely to help support their argument.

this is certainly one of those cases....someone who chooses not to have health care because it is the BEST choice for them, can hardly be considered as a negative consequence


While I agree, the argument against that is the individual who chooses not to get healthcare and suffers an accident or requires expensive medical treatment, but cannot afford it will increase the cost for everyone else.




IMO it's still the best alternative among a lot of alternatives, none of which are perfect.

Its not much different than douchebags who drives without car insurance....they make the rates increase for those that have insurance.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Random terrorism news

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:
While I agree, the argument against that is the individual who chooses not to get healthcare and suffers an accident or requires expensive medical treatment, but cannot afford it will increase the cost for everyone else.




IMO it's still the best alternative among a lot of alternatives, none of which are perfect.

Its not much different than douchebags who drives without car insurance....they make the rates increase for those that have insurance.


I think there are better solutions as far as only having catastrophic insurance and whatnot, but then we get into "not everyone deserve "x" treatment" and people get offended.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 63 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests