Police Brutality in the US

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby NYBF » Mon May 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Imagine getting a gun pulled on you for buying mints?

http://wtkr.com/2018/05/05/off-duty-cal ... ing-mints/
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon May 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Wow, that's insane
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon May 07, 2018 1:20 pm

NYBF wrote:Imagine getting a gun pulled on you for buying mints?

http://wtkr.com/2018/05/05/off-duty-cal ... ing-mints/


Officers living with that much fear should give up the badge. Even if he was stealing mints it’s not worth possibly killing a man over stolen mints.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7144
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Buc2 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Maybe we need a thread titled, Police Stupidity.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9407
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby DreadNaught » Tue May 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Baltimore Police officer Amy Caprio was responding to call in the area when she was run over by a 16yr old. The suspect has since been arrested and was connected to a group that has been linked to burglaries in the area recently.

Based on reports the officer drew her firearm and was subsequently ran over by the Jeep the suspect was driving as he fled the area.

Had the officer shot and killed this 16yr old suspect when he attempted to flee what would the reaction be? In hindsight it's been reported the suspect was armed but in that moment I don't think the officer was aware of that. All she knew was a 16yr old was fleeing the scene and disobeying a verbal command. She didn't fire and now she's dead b/c she got run over by a Jeep. What if the suspect wasn't armed at all and the cop shot him to save her own life and prevent getting run over? Does anyone doubt the headline would read something like 'Unarmed 16yr old black teen killed by white LE officer'?

I don't know what the right answers are, but I bring this up because cops are dying at an increased rate we haven't seen in my lifetime. I know these incidents should be viewed independently based on the known facts, but this situation could've easily been a case of police brutality in the media had the LEO acted differently in the split second decision.
Last edited by DreadNaught on Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11227
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 455 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue May 22, 2018 12:57 pm

I read this, tragic news
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Stuart » Tue May 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Stuart
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue May 22, 2018 1:11 pm

DN, if she shot and killed the 16 year old there should be an investigation. If the investigation finds that she made the right decision nothing should happen to her. If it find a that she committed a crime she should be prosecuted.

The problem is how often there are no investigations or charges. There should always be a fair investigation when life is lost to determine if the kill was legitimate. I wish the investigations were also completed independently of the local PD.

If a cop commits murder they should be prosecuted. If a cop kills ‘cleanly’ they should not be punished.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 7144
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 187 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby DreadNaught » Tue May 22, 2018 1:27 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:DN, if she shot and killed the 16 year old there should be an investigation. If the investigation finds that she made the right decision nothing should happen to her. If it find a that she committed a crime she should be prosecuted.

Obviously. But I'm talking about the intimidate reaction and how the story is covered. Which in this case (like almost all police shootings or deaths) was dependent on a split second decision. Had the officer fired and killed this 16yr old the story would be very different in the media since it would've checked the boxes of; 1) White cop 2) Black victim 3)possibly unarmed. People rarely follow these incidents to the point of conclusion where the LE is cleared, or found at-fault/neglegant in the shooting.

Fwiw I'm not arguing this dead female cop did anything right or wrong in this situation, but rather pointing out how razor thin the line often is between this headline and one of police brutality and racial targeting.

PrimeMinister wrote:The problem is how often there are no investigations or charges. There should always be a fair investigation when life is lost to determine if the kill was legitimate. I wish the investigations were also completed independently of the local PD.

Nonsense. Everytime a cop even fires a round there is an investigation and if a civilian is shot by LE it's a much more formal process/investigation that is mandated. I don't where you're getting this idea that there are no investigations, but that isn't the truth.

I'm fine with an outside LE agency or other formal entity investigating police shooting where loss of life occurs. Independence in such investigations is warranted and I believe many PDs have some type of independent review already in place due to public demand in recent years.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11227
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 455 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby NYBF » Tue May 22, 2018 1:37 pm

God damn that post is textbook DN. Well done.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue May 22, 2018 6:45 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Baltimore Police officer Amy Caprio was responding to call in the area when she was run over by a 16yr old. The suspect has since been arrested and was connected to a group that has been linked to burglaries in the area recently.

Based on reports the officer drew her firearm and was subsequently ran over by the Jeep the suspect was driving as he fled the area.

Had the officer shot and killed this 16yr old suspect when he attempted to flee what would the reaction be? In hindsight it's been reported the suspect was armed but in that moment I don't think the officer was aware of that. All she knew was a 16yr old was fleeing the scene and disobeying a verbal command. She didn't fire and now she's dead b/c she got run over by a Jeep. What if the suspect wasn't armed at all and the cop shot him to save her own life and prevent getting run over? Does anyone doubt the headline would read something like 'Unarmed 16yr old black teen killed by white LE officer'?

I don't know what the right answers are, but I bring this up because cops are dying at an increased rate we haven't seen in my lifetime. I know these incidents should be viewed independently based on the known facts, but this situation could've easily been a case of police brutality in the media had the LEO acted differently in the split second decision.

If the officer shot and killed the 16 year old in the vehicle driving at her it would be justifiable as a vehicle is a deadly weapon. People may have bitched about it, but it's taught day 1 of use of force training. If the individual was driving away the officer would have to articulate that the individual was a deadly threat to others to justify deadly force.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby The Outsider » Tue May 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Anyone who would blame that officer in that hypothetical is a moron or a nutbag.

I don't feel the need to elaborate further because usc pretty much covered it.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby DreadNaught » Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Baltimore Police officer Amy Caprio was responding to call in the area when she was run over by a 16yr old. The suspect has since been arrested and was connected to a group that has been linked to burglaries in the area recently.

Based on reports the officer drew her firearm and was subsequently ran over by the Jeep the suspect was driving as he fled the area.

Had the officer shot and killed this 16yr old suspect when he attempted to flee what would the reaction be? In hindsight it's been reported the suspect was armed but in that moment I don't think the officer was aware of that. All she knew was a 16yr old was fleeing the scene and disobeying a verbal command. She didn't fire and now she's dead b/c she got run over by a Jeep. What if the suspect wasn't armed at all and the cop shot him to save her own life and prevent getting run over? Does anyone doubt the headline would read something like 'Unarmed 16yr old black teen killed by white LE officer'?

I don't know what the right answers are, but I bring this up because cops are dying at an increased rate we haven't seen in my lifetime. I know these incidents should be viewed independently based on the known facts, but this situation could've easily been a case of police brutality in the media had the LEO acted differently in the split second decision.

If the officer shot and killed the 16 year old in the vehicle driving at her it would be justifiable as a vehicle is a deadly weapon. People may have bitched about it, but it's taught day 1 of use of force training. If the individual was driving away the officer would have to articulate that the individual was a deadly threat to others to justify deadly force.


I'm sure it would have been covered as the suspect was driving at her, instead of just trying to flee.

Anyways, I was just making a point since we usually just discuss the other end of these incidents and rarely is it mentioned when a cop dies, which is becoming an issue in this country.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11227
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 455 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Deuce » Thu May 24, 2018 9:25 am

The Sterling Brown bodycam video came out today. For those who don't know, he's an NBA player for Milwaukee who was tased by police pretty unnecessarily while committing what basically should have amounted to a traffic ticket.

To me, it was more a clash of egos than anything. Brown parked across two handicap spaces to go into a CVS. When he came out, the officer was at his car door. The very first interaction was the officer asking him to step back or something like that, to which Brown refused. The situation escalated from there, as they seem to do these days. I think Brown felt entitled as an NBA player to park this way and that the cop couldn't tell him what to do. From there, I think the cop went into "I'm gonna teach this punk a lesson" mode.

Cops are no doubt out of control but why do people insist on provoking them? It's just like another victim, Sandra something. When she was pulled over, the cop asked her to put out her cigarette. She refused, which led to "okay, step out of the vehicle." I've never committed a crime but even I get super nervous around cops. If I get pulled over, I do everything in my power to make them feel comfortable. Turn on lights in my car, keep my hands out in the open, etc. Shouldn't the message be "comply with police and get out of the situation", and not "the cops are racist and are going to shoot you"?
User avatar
Deuce
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu May 24, 2018 9:34 am

Exactly.

You don't ****ing park your car across two disabled spots like a ****ing jackass.

You don't stand with your hands in your pockets when you're talking to the police.

When the police tell you to remove your hands from your pockets, you don't argue with them and tell them no.


Sterling Brown got what he ****ing deserved. I like in Milwaukee now, this city is busting at the seams with racial / police tension and this sort of bullshit clouds the truth. There's a new police administration and they've been trying to resuscitate their public image, then this **** happens, and everybody is #standingwithsterling, and the officers are getting punished, and there's a big outcry about how they need to be fired, and "this administration is just like the last, they hate us!" - when in reality, this guy acted like a entitled little ****ing punk, and now we're back in the same old divide and conquer bullshit.
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Stuart » Thu May 24, 2018 9:38 am

EVERY cop that pulls me over has his hand on his gun. It's scary, but not complicated.

hands at 10 and 2 and do what they so. It's a no win situation. If you did something wrong/have something on you etc, etc... it thats more reason to keep your mouth shut. why give them evidence?

you don't talk back. it's yes sir, no sir...or yes maam no maam. and I've met some real a-hole cops.

I watched the sterling video. both sides were at fault, but who walks up on a cop into their space when you know you've done something wrong?....

they shouldn't have jumped and tazed him, but you also can't blame them as they had every reason to be on guard after he's refused several simple directions. at that point....man, white, black whatever...your goin down.
Stuart
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby bucfanclw » Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 am

Stuart wrote:EVERY cop that pulls me over has his hand on his gun.

Never once have I been pulled over and the cop approached me with his hand on his gun. What kind of crime-ridden hellhole do you live in?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu May 24, 2018 9:51 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Stuart wrote:EVERY cop that pulls me over has his hand on his gun.

Never once have I been pulled over and the cop approached me with his hand on his gun. What kind of crime-ridden hellhole do you live in?


happened to me too everytime - tampa, tallahassee, and on 19 in between
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Buc2 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:53 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Stuart wrote:EVERY cop that pulls me over has his hand on his gun.

Never once have I been pulled over and the cop approached me with his hand on his gun. What kind of crime-ridden hellhole do you live in?

Can't say I've ever personally seen them do that either. But I also haven't been pulled over in years and certainly not since all this current ****'s been going down. I'll have to ask my cop friend if that's standard practice now days. I don't think it is, but I don't have anything concrete to base that thought on. Or perhaps someone here that is currently in LE can answer that question.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 9407
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 306 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 am

I know I would if I was a cop...
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Stuart » Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Stuart wrote:EVERY cop that pulls me over has his hand on his gun.

Never once have I been pulled over and the cop approached me with his hand on his gun. What kind of crime-ridden hellhole do you live in?



thats in good areas, perhaps they pull my plate and see I am a gun owner or their just profiling my white a$$. lol

try getting pulled over in TX with out of states plates. those cops are just... WOW

got pulled over and it was like 50 degrees out and i asked to get my jacket out of car as he was being a jerk and writing me up for not getting my TX platyes yet, not having a plate on front, dr license not transferred. he threw the book at me and I wasn't even speeding. just pulled me for out of state plates and to get revenue IMO. when I asked to get my jacket he had gun 1/2 way out of holster... I was just like dude! I'll freeze, but don't shoot me......
Stuart
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Deuce » Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 am

bucfanclw wrote:
Stuart wrote:EVERY cop that pulls me over has his hand on his gun.

Never once have I been pulled over and the cop approached me with his hand on his gun. What kind of crime-ridden hellhole do you live in?


It's pretty standard. I've lived in a lot of low-crime areas and I've seen it a lot.
User avatar
Deuce
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 am

I used my gun as a hand rest pretty often. Many LEOs keep their hand there or on their belt in "interview stance"
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu May 24, 2018 10:14 am

uscbucsfan wrote:I used my gun as a hand rest pretty often. Many LEOs keep their hand there or on their belt in "interview stance"


that's what I saw - they would just sort of stand there with their hand resting on it in this sort of power-stance and most definitely back and on it when leaning over to talk to me. I remember seeing it distinctly
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Stuart » Thu May 24, 2018 11:33 am

pretty much my experience as well. maybe I'm just more observant than the average bear. To me though, even though it's resting their hand...it's still pretty intimidating.

Just glad these body cams are exposing so many of the lies being told about the police. nice to see. we always hear accusations, but it's nice to see them debunked.

everyone cried for body cams....watch what you wish for.
Stuart
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 12:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby NYBF » Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

They also come with the convenience of turning them off when you feel like, so it's a win/win for them
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby The Outsider » Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Deuce wrote:The Sterling Brown bodycam video came out today. For those who don't know, he's an NBA player for Milwaukee who was tased by police pretty unnecessarily while committing what basically should have amounted to a traffic ticket.

To me, it was more a clash of egos than anything. Brown parked across two handicap spaces to go into a CVS. When he came out, the officer was at his car door. The very first interaction was the officer asking him to step back or something like that, to which Brown refused. The situation escalated from there, as they seem to do these days. I think Brown felt entitled as an NBA player to park this way and that the cop couldn't tell him what to do. From there, I think the cop went into "I'm gonna teach this punk a lesson" mode.

Cops are no doubt out of control but why do people insist on provoking them? It's just like another victim, Sandra something. When she was pulled over, the cop asked her to put out her cigarette. She refused, which led to "okay, step out of the vehicle." I've never committed a crime but even I get super nervous around cops. If I get pulled over, I do everything in my power to make them feel comfortable. Turn on lights in my car, keep my hands out in the open, etc. Shouldn't the message be "comply with police and get out of the situation", and not "the cops are racist and are going to shoot you"?



Sterling Brown sounds like a moron.

That lady though? I mean what right does the cop have to tell her to put her cigarette out and then escalate that to ordering her out of her vehicle? Putting it out may have been the smart thing to do, but that's kind of irrelevant to the issue of that cop being a power tripping douchenozzle.

I've dealt with the cops on a few occasions, they don't really make me nervous per se, but I am aware of their ability to inconvenience me pretty much at their discretion so I tend to be respectful. That being said I have called a cop on their bullshit a time or two. Because I'm white, well spoken, and occasionally am willing to forgo trying to not get a ticket I know I can get away with being a little cheeky. If I were pretty much any sort of minority on the other hand you'd best believe that I'd be the model, submissive citizen 100% of the time
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu May 24, 2018 2:17 pm

The Outsider wrote:If I were pretty much any sort of minority on the other hand you'd best believe that I'd be the model, submissive citizen 100% of the time


And you do what they told ya....
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 11204
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 565 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby Deuce » Thu May 24, 2018 2:21 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Deuce wrote:The Sterling Brown bodycam video came out today. For those who don't know, he's an NBA player for Milwaukee who was tased by police pretty unnecessarily while committing what basically should have amounted to a traffic ticket.

To me, it was more a clash of egos than anything. Brown parked across two handicap spaces to go into a CVS. When he came out, the officer was at his car door. The very first interaction was the officer asking him to step back or something like that, to which Brown refused. The situation escalated from there, as they seem to do these days. I think Brown felt entitled as an NBA player to park this way and that the cop couldn't tell him what to do. From there, I think the cop went into "I'm gonna teach this punk a lesson" mode.

Cops are no doubt out of control but why do people insist on provoking them? It's just like another victim, Sandra something. When she was pulled over, the cop asked her to put out her cigarette. She refused, which led to "okay, step out of the vehicle." I've never committed a crime but even I get super nervous around cops. If I get pulled over, I do everything in my power to make them feel comfortable. Turn on lights in my car, keep my hands out in the open, etc. Shouldn't the message be "comply with police and get out of the situation", and not "the cops are racist and are going to shoot you"?



Sterling Brown sounds like a moron.

That lady though? I mean what right does the cop have to tell her to put her cigarette out and then escalate that to ordering her out of her vehicle? Putting it out may have been the smart thing to do, but that's kind of irrelevant to the issue of that cop being a power tripping douchenozzle.

I've dealt with the cops on a few occasions, they don't really make me nervous per se, but I am aware of their ability to inconvenience me pretty much at their discretion so I tend to be respectful. That being said I have called a cop on their bullshit a time or two. Because I'm white, well spoken, and occasionally am willing to forgo trying to not get a ticket I know I can get away with being a little cheeky. If I were pretty much any sort of minority on the other hand you'd best believe that I'd be the model, submissive citizen 100% of the time


You wouldn't smoke a cigarette in any other "official" scenario, though. Job interview, doctor's appointment, I don't think most people would even do it ordering food at a drive-thru. I don't think it's an unreasonable request. But denying that request is just setting a tone for the situation.
User avatar
Deuce
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Police Brutality in the US

Postby The Outsider » Thu May 24, 2018 4:23 pm

Deuce wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

Sterling Brown sounds like a moron.

That lady though? I mean what right does the cop have to tell her to put her cigarette out and then escalate that to ordering her out of her vehicle? Putting it out may have been the smart thing to do, but that's kind of irrelevant to the issue of that cop being a power tripping douchenozzle.

I've dealt with the cops on a few occasions, they don't really make me nervous per se, but I am aware of their ability to inconvenience me pretty much at their discretion so I tend to be respectful. That being said I have called a cop on their bullshit a time or two. Because I'm white, well spoken, and occasionally am willing to forgo trying to not get a ticket I know I can get away with being a little cheeky. If I were pretty much any sort of minority on the other hand you'd best believe that I'd be the model, submissive citizen 100% of the time


You wouldn't smoke a cigarette in any other "official" scenario, though. Job interview, doctor's appointment, I don't think most people would even do it ordering food at a drive-thru. I don't think it's an unreasonable request. But denying that request is just setting a tone for the situation.


I don't consider a traffic stop to be an official scenario on par with a job interview. Doctor's office is indoors at someone else's place of business that prohibits smoking. Only a moron would smoke in a doctor's office. As for ordering food from a drive-thru, when I smoked cigarettes I've gone through a drive through with a smoke lit but had the common sense to set the thing in in the ash tray so the smoke doesn't blow in the window.

I never said the request was unreasonable at all, I'm just saying that particular cop was a douche bag. He has the right to ask her to put the smoke out and she has the right to decline. Nowhere in that scenario does it give the cop justification to escalate the situation.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Previous

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mountaineer Buc and 6 guests