Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm

No one is laughing.

Your original insinuation that you had a friend OD on THC was scientifically inaccurate. You did your normal thing and kept the cards close to your chest about suicide and just allowed the narrative to continue and for people to pile on.

It turned out everyone was correct.

If you believe THC/medical marijuana led to suicide, that's your opinion. You can't prove causation. Depression can absolutely be steered by any drug, including THC, but that's not an indictment on the medical marijuana industry or THC. Much like all mental health issues, there's infinite factors that come into play.

Don't act like the victim. You brought this on yourself by intentionally withholding the full story and misrepresenting claim.
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Don't listen to Outsider. He's died from marijuanas so many times we've lost count.
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:No one is laughing.



That's not true.

It's 2019, and if you've allowed your brain to turn into mush to the point where you believe someone can OD on weed, I am laughing at you. I don't give a **** what stupid story you concoct around the overdose. If you have allowed yourself to become so ****ing brain dead that you believe the **** fux news pumps out about weed, I am indeed laughing at you.
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:48 pm

I found the medical marijuana chef's friend used.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby TheChefO » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:04 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:No one is laughing...


I said "laugh it off". And that's clearly what has happened and continues on.

And as I've said repeatedly, there is a huge difference between the well spread naive assumption (as I had) that medical marijuana is the same as getting a dime bag and rolling one up.

It isn't.

I didn't intentionally hold or give anything WRT the story as the rest isn't all the relevant to the bottom line which was an add-on to a great post by Beard:

Medical Marijuana != Weed

To the extent it is not, it veers off into my anecdotal evidence of the worst case scenario that this naivete can bring.
Do with it what you will, just don't be ignorant assuming they're in the same ballpark. They aren't.

BTW - Classy addition NYBF.

Is this where we start wishing illnesses on others or is it just limited to making fun of the dead?
TheChefO
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 am
Has thanked: 1615 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby TheChefO » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 pm

NYBF wrote:...where you believe someone can OD on weed, I am laughing at you...


...as I stated:

Chef wrote:... I have never (even among the heaviest user) heard of someone smoking so much marijuana that they killed themselves...
TheChefO
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 am
Has thanked: 1615 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:22 pm

TheChefO wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:No one is laughing...


I said "laugh it off". And that's clearly what has happened and continues on.

And as I've said repeatedly, there is a huge difference between the well spread naive assumption (as I had) that medical marijuana is the same as getting a dime bag and rolling one up.

It isn't.

I didn't intentionally hold or give anything WRT the story as the rest isn't all the relevant to the bottom line which was an add-on to a great post by Beard:

Medical Marijuana != Weed

To the extent it is not, it veers off into my anecdotal evidence of the worst case scenario that this naivete can bring.
Do with it what you will, just don't be ignorant assuming they're in the same ballpark. They aren't.

BTW - Classy addition NYBF.

Is this where we start wishing illnesses on others or is it just limited to making fun of the dead?


edit: Agree to disagree. I'm sorry for your loss.
Last edited by uscbucsfan on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby Rocker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:25 pm

LMAO!
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 434 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby MJW » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm

NYBF wrote:I found the medical marijuana chef's friend used.

Image


The really upsetting part is, there are many lawmakers who don't see a fundamental difference between these two things. Again, people who write the law.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 12578
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Has thanked: 296 times
Been thanked: 739 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:56 pm

TheChefO wrote:BTW - Classy addition NYBF.

Is this where we start wishing illnesses on others or is it just limited to making fun of the dead?


I never wished anything on anyone, nor did I make fun of the dead. Let me clear - I am making fun of you because you are a first class idiot.
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 pm

MJW wrote:
NYBF wrote:I found the medical marijuana chef's friend used.

Image


The really upsetting part is, there are many lawmakers who don't see a fundamental difference between these two things. Again, people who write the law.


And because you have many people who believe what these lawmakers say is gospel, you have people who believe that you can OD on weed.
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby Selmon Rules » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:39 pm

The Outsider wrote:Well this is 100% some of the dumbest **** I've ever read.

The toxicity of THC in animals is in the range of 40 mg/kg to 130 mg/kg intravenously so at 200 lbs your friend would have had to have 8,000 ****ing milligrams of THC pumped directly in to their veins to kill them. And that's at the extreme low end of the spectrum.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK430823/

How much to just turn him gay?? I mean if he took it anally (suppository style) it would take less I assume??
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
User avatar
Selmon Rules
 
Posts: 1838
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby The Outsider » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:20 pm

TheChefO wrote:
The Outsider wrote:The toxicity of THC in animals is in the range of 40 mg/kg to 130 mg/kg intravenously so at 200 lbs your friend would have had to have 8,000 ****ing milligrams of THC pumped directly in to their veins to kill them. And that's at the extreme low end of the spectrum.


I'm sure many of you are more knowledgeable in designer variants of "medical marijuana" which have been turned into pill form (and or vape).

I'm not here to debate those variants. My point was the naive assumption that the medical marijuana industry is the same as smoking a joint is inaccurate.
What the exact mix was that caused his death, I don't recall.

All I know is the pills he was on were said to be some flavor of medical marijuana and months before he killed himself himself with them, he was already on the exit ramp.

The effects were nothing like smoking a joint, or a blunt.

Was it "8,000 ****ing milligrams of THC"? I don't know. I'm not an expert on it. Prior to his switching to these pills, he would take other medications to sleep, and for other mental issues. He then switched out to these designer medical marijuana pills and was a walking vegetable while on them, deteriorating his relationships and eventually taking his life.

If you sick bastards want to laugh it off, that's on you.



For the record, I am laughing. Also, you dumb mother ****er, do you know what the word intravenous means? You're talking about a physical near-impossibility for an adult human being. The medical marijuana industry is very heavily regulated, and even if it weren't your friend couldn't have overdosed on THC unless he was injecting it pure in to his mother ****ing veins. I don't really care what you were told, or what you saw. You're straight up factually incorrect and were either lied to or are making this whole story up for some fucked up reason.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby The Outsider » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Selmon Rules wrote:
The Outsider wrote:Well this is 100% some of the dumbest **** I've ever read.

The toxicity of THC in animals is in the range of 40 mg/kg to 130 mg/kg intravenously so at 200 lbs your friend would have had to have 8,000 ****ing milligrams of THC pumped directly in to their veins to kill them. And that's at the extreme low end of the spectrum.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK430823/

How much to just turn him gay?? I mean if he took it anally (suppository style) it would take less I assume??



69mg/penis
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:23 pm

My friend told me about a guy that did 3 ENTIRE medical marijuanas all by himself. It messed him up so much he turned into a Mexican. If we can't pray him back into a white soon I'll be forced to have him deported.

Don't do the marijuanas. Not even once!
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 7055
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 300 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby Alpha » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:41 am

I have to admit...after a long ****ing night of dealing with dumbfucks like Cheffy, I haven't laughed so hard in a long, loooooooooooong time.

Even "respectable" posters are calling his stupidity out.

Jesus...Cheffy...drop back 5 and punt, brother. Quit digging.

This is incredible to say but for fucks sake...you look like an even bigger, more misinformed douche than you normally do. And even I didn't think that was possible.

Prayers sent to that family. They must be all busted up over that kids death by the marijuanas.

Did he get the Gays before he "OD'd"?


You are the single, biggest fuck-nugget on this board...and maybe a goddamned retard to boot.

FML...I can't stop laughing...
Alpha
 
Posts: 5820
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby Alpha » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:47 am

uscbucsfan wrote:No one is laughing.


I beg to fuckin' differ. I've been laughing for about 5 straight minutes now.

Lil' chef is stone-cold busted in some crazy ****ing lie...by nearly EVERYONE HERE...and yet he insists on going down with the ship.

**** THAT! This is HILARIOUS!!!!11!1!1
Alpha
 
Posts: 5820
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby Alpha » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:51 am

TheChefO wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:I'm going to call bullshit.


I'll pm the name and address so you can let his parents know how you feel about it in your own words ...


And I ****ing DARE YOU to pm that to me because I GUARANTEE that that email will be the FIRST THING they wake up to in the morning.

Try me, sport.
Alpha
 
Posts: 5820
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby TheChefO » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:40 am

The Outsider wrote:...I don't really care what you were told, or what you saw. You're straight up factually incorrect and were either lied to or are making this whole story up for some fucked up reason.


The cool thing is seeing as though I've consistently lied about fear of smoking weed and the ill effects that go along with it, which also matches up rather well with my regular habit of lying about friends of mine that have died doing outlandish things...

FFS people.

I have nothing to gain in posting what I did.

Zero.

The only gain was hoping to raise awareness among the board that "medical marijuana" in pill form, can have disastrous effects. Is it because it was synthetic? Is it because xyz? I don't know. All I know is the results I saw, and as a gesture of good faith PSA to the community here, I get **** on for it.

Was he lying and really doing some other drug? ... I suppose that's possible, but dude had no issues being honest about other drugs he was taking over the years (and other personal issues), so for him to all of a sudden show some embarrassment over whatever he was taking (and with the added bonus of apparently pissing off the pot community on TBBBBBBBBBB blaming it on medical marijuana) just doesn't add up.

Anyway, do with it what you will. I had (and have) no ulterior motive here for sharing what I did.
I hope none of you have to deal with such a thing personally.

I'll leave it at that.
TheChefO
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 am
Has thanked: 1615 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby deltbucs » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:55 am

TheChefO wrote:
The Outsider wrote:...I don't really care what you were told, or what you saw. You're straight up factually incorrect and were either lied to or are making this whole story up for some fucked up reason.


The cool thing is seeing as though I've consistently lied about fear of smoking weed and the ill effects that go along with it, which also matches up rather well with my regular habit of lying about friends of mine that have died doing outlandish things...

FFS people.

I have nothing to gain in posting what I did.

Zero.

The only gain was hoping to raise awareness among the board that "medical marijuana" in pill form, can have disastrous effects. Is it because it was synthetic? Is it because xyz? I don't know. All I know is the results I saw, and as a gesture of good faith PSA to the community here, I get **** on for it.

Was he lying and really doing some other drug? ... I suppose that's possible, but dude had no issues being honest about other drugs he was taking over the years (and other personal issues), so for him to all of a sudden show some embarrassment over whatever he was taking (and with the added bonus of apparently pissing off the pot community on TBBBBBBBBBB blaming it on medical marijuana) just doesn't add up.

Anyway, do with it what you will. I had (and have) no ulterior motive here for sharing what I did.
I hope none of you have to deal with such a thing personally.

I'll leave it at that.

You stated as a fact that he ODed on the marijuanas. You have no evidence of that. It seems you know nothing at all about cause of death.

Now let's get real for a second and pray to our Lord, Donald Trump, to ungay my friend that did 2 marijuanas.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 7055
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 300 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:58 am

He said the guy killed himself and his opinion is anecdotal.

Let's move on.
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:21 am

And this is why I included the #crazylibideasfromclewy.

Only us insane liberals would consider allowing people access to hyper-deadly marijuanas.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:46 am

With how strong they can make the concentrated oils and such that they infuse into edibles I suppose it's possible to overdose. I mean technically can't you overdose on just about anything? Granted it would take a **** ton of gummies but I suppose it's possible.

I'd probably have a panic attack before I OD'd though. Some of those gummies are no joke.

I do always the enjoy the idea you could overdose on weed so I appreciate Chef being brave enough to entertain us here. Also, how would a person physically inject marijuana? The liquid form is a thick oil so you'd require a harpoon (wide gauge) to push it through a needle. Or are we crushing up THC pills and cooking them on a spoon crackhead style?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 18247
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 1099 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby The Outsider » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 am

DreadNaught wrote:With how strong they can make the concentrated oils and such that they infuse into edibles I suppose it's possible to overdose. I mean technically can't you overdose on just about anything? Granted it would take a **** ton of gummies but I suppose it's possible.

I'd probably have a panic attack before I OD'd though. Some of those gummies are no joke.

I do always the enjoy the idea you overdose on weed. Also, how would a person physically inject marijuana? The liquid form is a thick oil so you'd require a harpoon (wide gauge) to push it through a needle. Or are we crushing up THC pills and cooking them on a spoon crackhead style?



8000mg of pure THC at minimum, administered intravenously, might kill a 200lb person but probably not. It would likely be on the high end of the spectrum. For the high end you would have to administer 27,400 mg/kg intravenously. We know this because we've studied THC toxicity to the point of death in animals. Obviously it hasn't been studied in humans due to ethical reasons, but one can surmise that it's virtually impossible for a healthy human being to overdose.

Prescription THC pills like Marinol come in 2.5 and 5 mg variants. You'd need to inject a **** load of pills to die. Concentrates as well are only sold in small quantities and are never pure THC. So not only is it virtually impossible physically it's also logistically very difficult. This is why there are literally zero confirmed cases of human beings overdosing on THC to the point of death.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 375 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:06 am

*except chef's friend
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:12 am

The Outsider wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:With how strong they can make the concentrated oils and such that they infuse into edibles I suppose it's possible to overdose. I mean technically can't you overdose on just about anything? Granted it would take a **** ton of gummies but I suppose it's possible.

I'd probably have a panic attack before I OD'd though. Some of those gummies are no joke.

I do always the enjoy the idea you overdose on weed. Also, how would a person physically inject marijuana? The liquid form is a thick oil so you'd require a harpoon (wide gauge) to push it through a needle. Or are we crushing up THC pills and cooking them on a spoon crackhead style?



8000mg of pure THC at minimum, administered intravenously, might kill a 200lb person but probably not. It would likely be on the high end of the spectrum. For the high end you would have to administer 27,400 mg/kg intravenously. We know this because we've studied THC toxicity to the point of death in animals. Obviously it hasn't been studied in humans due to ethical reasons, but one can surmise that it's virtually impossible for a healthy human being to overdose.

Prescription THC pills like Marinol come in 2.5 and 5 mg variants. You'd need to inject a **** load of pills to die. Concentrates as well are only sold in small quantities and are never pure THC. So not only is it virtually impossible physically it's also logistically very difficult. This is why there are literally zero confirmed cases of human beings overdosing on THC to the point of death.


So if I hooked a person up to breathing mask that was providing a constant supply of marijuanas, while also injecting both arms with more marijuanas, along with Pete shoving THC suppositories up their ass ALL at the same time...

What would happen?
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 18247
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 1099 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:15 am

The fact that we are discussing absurd scenarios to create a level of toxicity that is potentially fatal tells you that it is highly unlikely for someone to accidentally OD from pot.

Water intoxication is more likely to happen to someone rather than what we're talking about.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 20494
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 985 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 am

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

8000mg of pure THC at minimum, administered intravenously, might kill a 200lb person but probably not. It would likely be on the high end of the spectrum. For the high end you would have to administer 27,400 mg/kg intravenously. We know this because we've studied THC toxicity to the point of death in animals. Obviously it hasn't been studied in humans due to ethical reasons, but one can surmise that it's virtually impossible for a healthy human being to overdose.

Prescription THC pills like Marinol come in 2.5 and 5 mg variants. You'd need to inject a **** load of pills to die. Concentrates as well are only sold in small quantities and are never pure THC. So not only is it virtually impossible physically it's also logistically very difficult. This is why there are literally zero confirmed cases of human beings overdosing on THC to the point of death.


So if I hooked a person up to breathing mask that was providing a constant supply of marijuanas, while also injecting both arms with more marijuanas, along with Pete shoving THC suppositories up their ass ALL at the same time...

What would happen?

A good time?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 6600
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 360 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby NYBF » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:32 am

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

8000mg of pure THC at minimum, administered intravenously, might kill a 200lb person but probably not. It would likely be on the high end of the spectrum. For the high end you would have to administer 27,400 mg/kg intravenously. We know this because we've studied THC toxicity to the point of death in animals. Obviously it hasn't been studied in humans due to ethical reasons, but one can surmise that it's virtually impossible for a healthy human being to overdose.

Prescription THC pills like Marinol come in 2.5 and 5 mg variants. You'd need to inject a **** load of pills to die. Concentrates as well are only sold in small quantities and are never pure THC. So not only is it virtually impossible physically it's also logistically very difficult. This is why there are literally zero confirmed cases of human beings overdosing on THC to the point of death.


So if I hooked a person up to breathing mask that was providing a constant supply of marijuanas, while also injecting both arms with more marijuanas, along with Pete shoving THC suppositories up their ass ALL at the same time...

What would happen?


My Saturday entry in the LOW weekend thread
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 259 times
Been thanked: 752 times

Re: Who is the Dem 2020 pick?

Postby PanteraCanes » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:01 am

Zarniwoop wrote:After reading that article and looking at Sanders website and other articles on his view, I don’t see anything that original quote got wrong apart from halting all deportations — though his website does say there will be a moratorium on deportations in the near term



Like most of the D candidates who claim they aren’t open borders Sanders hasn’t laid out a policy for border enforcement or enforcement within the mainland or anything he would do vis a vis the processing of asylum seekers and caravans.. Indeed the article even says he would no longer conduct workplace raids as an enforcement tool



If someone has a link to his ideas on these issues I mentioned I’d be happy to read them


He wants to turn the country into a socialist country. What more do you want him to do to take care of people wanting to come or be here?
User avatar
PanteraCanes
 
Posts: 1629
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 pm
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 137 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mdb1958, Noles1724 and 10 guests