Trumps resignation

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Trumps resignation

Postby McFan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:49 am

mdb1958 wrote:MLM, its possible your like a Californian who cant tell how close they are to pond scum and yet live their whole life with that free pass.

I've read and re-read that post 4x and still can't decipher the meaning of it...

mdb1958 wrote:To all the kids that dont want Trump in their school, if he goes crazy and guns many of you down - would you understand your role in it all?

#notallrighttobeabullybutitssomuchfun

How many more "tools" such as this poster still frequent the halls of this board? I mean I continue to think that this level of ignorance is remarkably uncommon.
McFan

Postby Buc2 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:17 pm

McFan wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:MLM, its possible your like a Californian who cant tell how close they are to pond scum and yet live their whole life with that free pass.

I've read and re-read that post 4x and still can't decipher the meaning of it...

mdb1958 wrote:To all the kids that dont want Trump in their school, if he goes crazy and guns many of you down - would you understand your role in it all?

#notallrighttobeabullybutitssomuchfun

How many more "tools" such as this poster still frequent the halls of this board? I mean I continue to think that this level of ignorance is remarkably uncommon.

Has not anyone introduced you to bibl yet?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Native Son » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Wow
The news cycle is getting downright freaky and boy did Trump go
off the rails regarding the anonymous op-ed.
He’s out there and just wow....
Native Son

Postby uscbucsfan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Native Son wrote:Wow

Are you posting in DOS?
uscbucsfan

Postby RedLeader » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:53 pm

T minus:

117 days
2818 hours
169101 minutes
10046070 seconds

amirite?
RedLeader

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey McFan, what was your surgery for - multiple personality disorder?

And that took you 3 years to post again? An exorcism would have been quicker, just sayin...
mdb1958

Postby Alpha » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:06 am

McFan wrote:How many more "tools" such as this poster still frequent the halls of this board? I mean I continue to think that this level of ignorance is remarkably uncommon.

Unfortunately...it's ****ing unbelievably common. These are the Trumpian days we live in. Night is day. Black is white. Dogs and cats living together. Fake news. Deep state. This board seems a safe haven for Trumpian retards to spew their idiocy. Only to be glad-handed by fellow "true-believers". It's kinda like one, big, hay-seed cirlcle jerk.

Especially with this particular tool (MDB).
Alpha

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:54 am

Does Alpha realize that he sounds like the other 100 mil on twitter.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:19 am

In case you dont know a "tool" would be somebody - you know - somebody that runs around saying they're a legend. Or somebody that signs their post as coming from mgmt.
mdb1958

Postby McFan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:20 am

mdb1958 wrote:In case you dont know a "tool" would be somebody - you know - somebody that runs around saying they're a legend. Or somebody that signs their post as coming from mgmt.

I rarely run. However, I do have an above average gait..

Keep up the good work hunny... But you'll never make it into the Legends Lounge with your penchant for childish drivel and weak attempts at acerbic wit...
Last edited by McFan on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
McFan

Postby McFan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:22 am

Alpha wrote:
McFan wrote:How many more "tools" such as this poster still frequent the halls of this board? I mean I continue to think that this level of ignorance is remarkably uncommon.

Unfortunately...it's ****ing unbelievably common. These are the Trumpian days we live in. Night is day. Black is white. Dogs and cats living together. Fake news. Deep state. This board seems a safe haven for Trumpian retards to spew their idiocy. Only to be glad-handed by fellow "true-believers". It's kinda like one, big, hay-seed cirlcle jerk.

Especially with this particular tool (MDB).

Miss my bro Alpha. How ya been big guy?
McFan

Postby McFan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 am

mdb1958 wrote:Hey McFan, what was your surgery for - multiple personality disorder?

And that took you 3 years to post again? An exorcism would have been quicker, just sayin...

Penile enlargement. It simply was time.
McFan

Postby McFan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 am

He's rarely "on the rails" anymore.
McFan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:27 am

McFan wrote:

He's rarely "on the rails" anymore.

Anymore?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:57 am

"Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd" lmao... this guy...

what are ya'lls opinions about Mattis and Kelly coming out saying that stuff is fiction? They just trying to cover their asses and keep their jobs?
beardmcdoug

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:01 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:"Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd" lmao... this guy...

what are ya'lls opinions about Mattis and Kelly coming out saying that stuff is fiction? They just trying to cover their asses and keep their jobs?

If there is truth to this, I would imagine the staffers doing that sort of work would be pretty pissed off for being outed.

Then again, it's not like this was outlined in Fire an Fury, Armarosa's book, Bob Woodward's book, and this op-ed.

It's basically the worst kept secret in Washington that trump has no clue what the **** he is doing.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby HamBone » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:09 pm

If James Mattis said he did not say something...I believe him.
HamBone

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:14 pm

HamBone wrote:

that's kind of where I'm at

and MB, yeah the dude comes off as a total dingus... but the results are the results aren't they? things are looking pretty good right now if you look anywhere BUT the shitstorm hanging over DC itself
beardmcdoug

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:19 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
HamBone wrote:

and MB, yeah the dude comes off as a total dingus... but the results are the results aren't they? things are looking pretty good right now if you look anywhere BUT the shitstorm hanging over DC itself

Things have been looking for for a decade. This guy is a total fuckup but he's not such a fuckup that he's ****ing up everyone else's ability to keep things moving along in the right direction. Although, it's not like he isn't trying with his little trade war type crap. Turns out, this country is harder to sink than people thought. You can literally put ANYONE in office and this country keeps moving. His slogan should have been "America will stay great no matter what..."

And, yes, even if you had put Hillary in that chair...the apocalypse would not have been scheduled.
mightyleemoon

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:54 pm

I'd settle for a few of your BS lines on how he is sinking this country.
mdb1958

Postby Buc2 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:58 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Things have been looking for for a decade. This guy is a total fuckup but he's not such a fuckup that he's ****ing up everyone else's ability to keep things moving along in the right direction. Although, it's not like he isn't trying with his little trade war type crap. Turns out, this country is harder to sink than people thought. You can literally put ANYONE in office and this country keeps moving. His slogan should have been "America will stay great no matter what..."

And, yes, even if you had put Hillary in that chair...the apocalypse would not have been scheduled.

You are so sage. You should start a cult. :lol:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby RedLeader » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:04 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

“Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal say President Donald Trump has had generally positive effects on U.S. economic growth, hiring and the performance of the stock market...

The professional forecasters also predicted 2018 would see solid growth and a continued decline in the jobless rate. One factor: the tax cuts signed into law by Mr. Trump in December, which most economists say will boost the economy for several years at least.“
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:09 pm

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

“Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal say President Donald Trump has had generally positive effects on U.S. economic growth, hiring and the performance of the stock market...

The professional forecasters also predicted 2018 would see solid growth and a continued decline in the jobless rate. One factor: the tax cuts signed into law by Mr. Trump in December, which most economists say will boost the economy for several years at least.“

So they do these every few months - which month are you referring to in the above post?
Babeinbucland

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:14 pm

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

While I do believe the tax cuts are good for the economy and everyone, most economist believe it will take at least a year, some think 2 years to see the benefit. It's something they have to count on and factor into budgets beyond the initial almost bonus to the first year. I've heard both liberal and conservative leaning economist say that you need to wait at least 2 years to judge the cuts.
uscbucsfan

Postby RedLeader » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

While I do believe the tax cuts are good for the economy and everyone, most economist believe it will take at least a year, some think 2 years to see the benefit. It's something they have to count on and factor into budgets beyond the initial almost bonus to the first year. I've heard both liberal and conservative leaning economist say that you need to wait at least 2 years to judge the cuts.

"The Wall Street Journal asked 68 business, financial and academic economists who was responsible for the strengthening of the economy, and most “suggested Mr. Trump’s election deserves at least some credit” for the upturn.

A majority said the president had been “somewhat” or “strongly” positive for job creation, gross domestic product growth and the rising stock market.

The pros cite the White House’s push for lighter regulation and the recent tax bill as critical to a pro-growth environment; more than 90 percent of the group thought the tax bill would boost GDP expansion over the next two years.

A year ago in the same survey, economists awarded President Obama mixed grades. Most saw his policies as positive for financial stability, but neutral-to-negative for GDP growth and negative for long-term growth. By contrast, Trump was seen as neutral to positive for long-term gains. "
RedLeader

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm

There’s two components to the effect of tax cuts

1.). The initial optimism which has immediate impact

2.). The long term real $ change which drives sustainable growth
Zarniwoop

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:There’s two components to the effect of tax cuts

An economist on NPR, who claimed to be a democrat, said it's unfair to criticize the lack of wage increases in comparison to the tax cut. It would take multiple years to make it to that level, but he did point out wages have increased, just not as much as they should be...yet.
uscbucsfan

Postby RedLeader » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Exactly. It will take a couple years to see the full effects of the tax bill. But we're already been seeing positive results, expected to continue over the next few years, at least...

But to say "Things have been looking [good] for for a decade." is a lazy analysis, at best...
RedLeader

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:33 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:

An economist on NPR, who claimed to be a democrat, said it's unfair to criticize the lack of wage increases in comparison to the tax cut. It would take multiple years to make it to that level, but he did point out wages have increased, just not as much as they should be...yet.

I certainly agree that it will take a little time for the full impact of increased wages to hit workers, as well as for individuals to reset their budget and spending according to the new individual tax rates. However, when it comes to business spending, increase happens much more quickly.
Zarniwoop

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Whole lotta trickle down goin on.
Mountaineer Buc

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion