Q Anon

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Q Anon

Postby SDBucs » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 am

SDBucs

Re: Q Anon

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 am

Okkkkaaayyyy....?
deltbucs

Postby Rocker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 am

BWAHAHAHAHA
Rocker

Postby Jason Bourne » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:36 am

Jason Bourne

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:43 am

Qanon is quintessential cringe boomer posting

however its helping wake "normies" to political/media corruption and lies, so I guess its OK

I'll continue for Zarni's sake, curious what you think too:

I'm pretty skeptical when I read this type of **** --- but it occasionally - OCCASIONALLY - comes true. I've read about 500 LARP's similar to this kind of ****. Claiming to be NSA insider, or white house insider, or some black cube insider, etc. There have been about 3 different occasions where information was leaked and then ended up coming true in the days following.

2 feelings guide me on this one:
1) there's a ton of smoke coming from this one. there have been a couple breadcrumbs that have been seemingly confirmed from the other end, so I'm floating in between 49%-51% believing this one...

2) I DO think the truth is stranger than fiction, and I DO believe there's a sort of long game struggle between the relative forces of good and evil, the people vs "them", call it what you want, for control over western civilization and what it is to be shaped into over the next 100-200 years. so ****ing weird that this is even an actual thought lol...

but damnit the layout and the cryptic messages, putting question marks after everything, words with no context, "trust the process", the metaphors... its just so damn cringe... and boomers, who, lets be real, generally get suckered on the internet, are eating this **** up
beardmcdoug

Postby The Outsider » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 am

Is this man really posting QAnon ****? I've been following that crap since the beginning because I love me a good insane conspiracy, and it's hardcore believers are ****ing nuts. And there seem to be a fair amount of older folks in to it, which is sad to me.
The Outsider

Postby The Outsider » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:41 am

beardmcdoug wrote:Qanon is quintessential cringe boomer posting

however its helping wake "normies" to political/media corruption and lies, so I guess its OK

I'll continue for Zarni's sake, curious what you think too:

I'm pretty skeptical when I read this type of **** --- but it occasionally - OCCASIONALLY - comes true. I've read about 500 LARP's similar to this kind of ****. Claiming to be NSA insider, or white house insider, or some black cube insider, etc. There have been about 3 different occasions where information was leaked and then ended up coming true in the days following.

2 feelings guide me on this one:
1) there's a ton of smoke coming from this one. there have been a couple breadcrumbs that have been seemingly confirmed from the other end, so I'm floating in between 49%-51% believing this one...

2) I DO think the truth is stranger than fiction, and I DO believe there's a sort of long game struggle between the relative forces of good and evil, the people vs "them", call it what you want, for control over western civilization and what it is to be shaped into over the next 100-200 years. so ****ing weird that this is even an actual thought lol...

but damnit the layout and the cryptic messages, putting question marks after everything, words with no context, "trust the process", the metaphors... its just so damn cringe... and boomers, who, lets be real, generally get suckered on the internet, are eating this **** up

They lose me at the "Obamas and Clintons etc are under house arrest. Giant liberal satanic child rape and murder cabal for the purpose of harvesting their adrenochrome" ****.

I'm more than willing to buy in to the idea of a shadow government but come on.
The Outsider

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:43 am

Part of me wishes I cared enough to read up on all the conspiracy things ... but I don’t .... as my buddy Slartibartfast said

Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy. I'd much rather be happy than right any day.
Zarniwoop

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:47 am

beardmcdoug wrote:and boomers, who, lets be real, generally get suckered on the internet

So true. My folks and even my mother-in-law are constantly raving about some nonsense that triggered them on the internet that day. 90% of the time it was some fake news article in their FB feed.

They are terrible at spotting bullshit, which makes me curious how much the government had control of this generation when they were younger and it wasn't nearly as easy to verify things like it is now in the the information age we live in.
DreadNaught

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:02 am

DreadNaught wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:and boomers, who, lets be real, generally get suckered on the internet

So true. My folks and even my mother-in-law are constantly raving about some nonsense that triggered them on the internet that day. 90% of the time it was some fake news article in their FB feed.

They are terrible at spotting bullshit, which makes me curious how much the government had control of this generation when they were younger and it wasn't nearly as easy to verify things like it is now in the the information age we live in.

yeah very true

I can't help but think this when my boomer parents talk about fake news or I read about this woke boomer qanon **** lol

yeah its pretty cringe too lol but there's a deeper generational conversation there, that you're also touching on, about the way different generations use the internet, based off of when the the age they were when it started, and what TYPE of relationship each generation has with the internet - which relates to how now Gen Z, thanks to their stale fortnite meme-based lives, their youtube star idolatry and complete soul-crushing addiction to screens, are now being referred to as "Zoomers" lmao. I think its too good not to stick
beardmcdoug

Postby PanteraCanes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Hey, you keep fortnite out of your rants. It has done nothing to you.
PanteraCanes

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:40 pm

PanteraCanes wrote:Hey, you keep fortnite out of your rants. It has done nothing to you.

:P
beardmcdoug

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:41 pm

You guys crack me up with this bullshit. That you actually believe what you’re saying is even funnier. Are there Boomers that don’t get the Internet? Sure. But they are far and away the exception to that generation than the rule. I have no doubt my ex-wife is an Internet dumbass, but she was a dumbass before there was an Internet. the generation she was born to has zero to do with it.

But hey... If it makes you guys feel more self-important to think an entire generation “doesn’t get it,” knock yourselves out. I mean, I get it. Every generation thinks they’re more saavy than the generation before them. Human nature I guess. Hell, I was dealing with dial-up before some of you were even born. lol
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:50 pm

Buc2 wrote:You guys crack me up with this bullshit. That you actually believe what you’re saying is even funnier. Are there Boomers that don’t get the Internet? Sure. But they are far and away the exception to that generation than the rule. I have no doubt my ex-wife is an Internet dumbass, but she was a dumbass before there was an Internet. the generation she was born to has zero to do with it.

But hey... If it makes you guys feel more self-important to think an entire generation “doesn’t get it,” knock yourselves out. I mean, I get it. Every generation thinks they’re more saavy than the generation before them. Human nature I guess. Hell, I was dealing with dial-up before some of you were even born. lol

lol naw

it's not "self-importance" its just looking at things in historical context.

the bell curve applies to this. most of your entire generation "doesn't get it" in regards to the internet - they just don't. a lot of boomers can't rotate a pdf. why? because of a lack of familiarity. it's not a dig, it's reality. Just like I won't "get" the **** the zoomers will be defined by and be most familiar with. it has nothing to do with "skill" or "being a dumbass", its about familiarity and the functional role certain technologies play in each generations' lives
Last edited by beardmcdoug on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beardmcdoug

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:54 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Buc2 wrote:You guys crack me up with this bullshit. That you actually believe what you’re saying is even funnier. Are there Boomers that don’t get the Internet? Sure. But they are far and away the exception to that generation than the rule. I have no doubt my ex-wife is an Internet dumbass, but she was a dumbass before there was an Internet. the generation she was born to has zero to do with it.

lol naw

it's not self-important its just looking at things in historical context. the bell curve applies to this. most of your entire generation "doesn't get it". Just like I won't "get" the **** the zoomers will be defined by and be most familiar with. it has nothing to do with "skill" or "being a dumbass", its about familiarity and relationship.

I see what you’re saying now. That makes Spence.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Caradoc » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:07 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:

lol naw

the bell curve applies to this. most of your entire generation "doesn't get it" in regards to the internet - they just don't. a lot of boomers can't rotate a pdf. why? because of a lack of familiarity. it's not a dig, it's reality. Just like I won't "get" the **** the zoomers will be defined by and be most familiar with. it has nothing to do with "skill" or "being a dumbass", its about familiarity and the functional role certain technologies play in each generations' lives

There's a world of difference between not knowing how to "rotate a pdf " (which is already a BS position), and not realizing that a Nigerian Prince just needs you to send him a few K and he'll make you a millionaire. Each generation thinks it invented sex.
Caradoc

Postby The Outsider » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:14 am

Caradoc wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
lol naw

There's a world of difference between not knowing how to "rotate a pdf " (which is already a BS position), and not realizing that a Nigerian Prince just needs you to send him a few K and he'll make you a millionaire. Each generation thinks it invented sex.

Age is also associated with a decrease in mental faculties.

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that you generally get slower, weaker, and generally less capable as you age past middle age in to being elderly.
The Outsider

Postby Cheb » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 pm

You'd think that a high level government official with access to top secret information would have better things to do than drop cryptic hints about conspiracy theories on the internet to a bunch of nerds for no perceivable gain. Not to mention that they would be risking not only their security clearance but also federal imprisonment for divulging classified information. It would be career suicide if they were found out. And for what? To post on 4chan?

It's so stupid it beggars belief. It smells like bullshit to me.
Cheb

Postby NYBF » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:52 am

How many of you guys are there ?

NYBF

Postby The Outsider » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 am

NYBF wrote:How many of you guys are there ?

****ing sheeple.
The Outsider

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:20 pm

lmao fucken hell...
beardmcdoug

Postby SDBucs » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Get ready for an act of violence or something drastic involving Q/Q supporters to frame it in a bad light now that it's getting mainstream attention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/po ... edirect=on "What Makes Qanon so scary"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... b70dfedd9e "Deranged cult"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 27825acc13 "Conspiracy theories are for losers"

Why is WaPo so against a silly conspiracy LARP?

Interesting how the major news outlets all started running the same "Qanon conspiracy" content yesterday, almost in unison. It's almost as if they're in cahoots.

Funny how the people following Q are, in large part, compiling factual, documented happenings. But that's all discredited. Conspiracy!
SDBucs

Postby The Outsider » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:24 am

SDBucs wrote:Get ready for an act of violence or something drastic involving Q/Q supporters to frame it in a bad light now that it's getting mainstream attention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/po ... edirect=on "What Makes Qanon so scary"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 27825acc13 "Conspiracy theories are for losers"

Interesting how the major news outlets all started running the same "Qanon conspiracy" content yesterday, almost in unison. It's almost as if they're in cahoots.

Funny how the people following Q are, in large part, compiling factual, documented happenings. But that's all discredited. Conspiracy!

You guys are ****ing nuts.
The Outsider

Postby Buc2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:01 am

The Outsider wrote:
SDBucs wrote:Get ready for an act of violence or something drastic involving Q/Q supporters to frame it in a bad light now that it's getting mainstream attention.

You guys are always spouting, where there's smoke, there must be fire. Here's some more smoke for you...

A new undercover video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas features Antifa “fight instructors” teaching activists how to incapacitate political enemies by violently attacking them.

"If you get a good liver or kidney shot, it's pretty much crippling them," the Antifa instructor said. "They're going to be pretty much doubled over and in a lot of pain."

The instructor also recommended breaking one of the floating ribs to cause maximum pain in a victim. "It's hard to move after that -- to catch a breath," he added helpfully. He told the activists that once the target is incapacitated, they can either run away or "really put a beating on them" if they want to "make it personal."

The instructor said if they don't knock the victim out, they should punch him in the nose or poke him in the eyes.

The video also introduces Andy Zee, an organizer for Refuse Fascism, a project of the Revolutionary Communist Party, talking about a possible meet-up with Democrat donor Tom Steyer.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:09 am

The Outsider wrote:

to be honest, he's probably right though... that's how the whole thing works; some faction / ideology that could be a potential threat to the status quo gaining steam? bring out the strawman and beat him up on the media stage! There are useful idiots on all sides that are happy to put on this production

"what a bunch of loonies!"

"... now back to your regularly scheduled programming"
beardmcdoug

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:16 am

Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 am

So now the story is that QAnon was actually a prank pulled by left-wing pranksters to make a bunch of people on the right look insane.

To reiterate: There is now a group of people investigating a possible conspiracy by the Dems to fake a group of people investigating a conspiracy by the Dems.
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:55 am

bucfanclw wrote:So now the story is that QAnon was actually a prank pulled by left-wing pranksters to make a bunch of people on the right look insane.

To reiterate: There is now a group of people investigating a possible conspiracy by the Dems to fake a group of people investigating a conspiracy by the Dems.

If true......it worked.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby deltbucs » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:12 pm

bucfanclw wrote:So now the story is that QAnon was actually a prank pulled by left-wing pranksters to make a bunch of people on the right look insane.

That's pretty hilarious
deltbucs

Postby The Outsider » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:10 pm

I always assumed it was a troll of some sort. I mean for fucks sake it started on ****ing 4chan.
The Outsider

Next

Return to Politics and Religion