U.S. vs Syria (Russia/Iran)

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: U.S. vs Syria (Russia/Iran)

Postby real bucs fan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Buc2 wrote:
real bucs fan wrote:In an ideal world you could just let Assad and the terrorists fight until they're all dead, but unfortunately there are innocent people in the crossfire

Innocent people that those in that region are more than capable of helping without USA's help.

Ya I'm not saying the US should or should not
real bucs fan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:14 am

So I watched the President's remarks regarding the airstrike and I have come to the conclusion tha he is high as **** giving those remarks.

I won't speculate as to what he may have been on, but the man was inebriated. No doubt.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Alpha » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Alpha wrote:Anyone else find it amusing that the Soviets...who have wrecked havoc in Ukraine, are now appealing for "calm" and "peace" in Syria?

**** you Russia...or whatever it is you're calling yourselves these days.

Assad is a butcher and a general douche and gets what he deserves. From us OR the Israelis'. So do the Iranians.

That said, this is a half-measure that really doesn't accomplish much. And before you Millennials get all weepy and piss yourselves...this is the **** many of us grew up with.

So STFU and get ahold of yourselves. Trump has the nerves of steel and cool, calm demeanor to navigate this situation...perfectly.

LMAO!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!11!!!!!

Sweet Lindsay Graham and Crusty John McCain would be so proud of you and your boy Trump, Alpha. I knew this was right around the corner when that rabid neo-Con John Bolton got into the West Wing.

What the **** are you even trying to say?

Are you still mad at yourself for supporting pedophiles?

Stop following me around like a little bitch. Be the "man" your parents always hoped you'd become.
Alpha

Postby Buc2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 am

The US supposedly had 3 targets and destroyed all 3. If, as the Soviet Union said, a bunch were shot down, they obviously missed these...

Before and after photos of Syria air strike show targets left in ruins
SATELLITE images show the utter destruction left behind from the US led air strike against Syria’s chemical weapon’s arsenal.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:27 am

Reposting this here on the suggestion of RedLeader...

Speaking of that Russian merc attack, anyone read the supposed audio that was leaked?

Check it out here if interested:
Leaked audio recordings said to be of Russian mercenaries in Syria capture expressions of lament and humiliation over a battle in early February involving U.S. forces and Russian nationals.
https://taskandpurpose.com/russian-merc ... ked-audio/
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby RedLeader » Sat May 12, 2018 9:48 am

Thanks Buc2. This **** made my day. Lol

————————

Here are some translated transcripts from Polygraph:

First clip:

“… to make it short, we’ve had our asses f— kicked. So one squadron f— lost 200 people … right away, another one lost 10 people … and I don’t know about the third squadron, but it got torn up pretty badly, too … So three squadrons took a beating … The Yankees attacked … first they blasted the f— out of us by artillery, and then they took four helicopters up and pushed us in a f— merry-go-round with heavy caliber machine guns …

...So they tore us to pieces for sure, put us through hell, and the Yankees knew for sure we were coming… Our guys were going to commandeer an oil refinery, and the Yankees were holding it …

We got our f— asses beat rough, my men called me … They’re there drinking now … many have gone missing … it’s a total f— up, it sucks...

Almost feel sorry for the bastards. Lol
RedLeader

Previous

Return to Politics and Religion