FISA abuse memo released

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: FISA abuse memo released

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Pirate Life wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
There’s only Democrats lauding him and finagling ways to save his pension, only Democrats giving outrageous sums of money to his wife's Democrat campaign. But let’s say for argument’s sake he actually is a Republican. So what? What does that matter when it comes to Trump? There are plenty of Republicans who hate Trump. This is more of an establishment thing.

But it does look like McCabe made a statement recently that if true, would mean that Comey didn’t tell the truth to Chuck Grassley under oath. Perhaps that was what mdb was alluding to?

He's had republican support in the past - like when he pushed back against the DoJ and democrats who were wanting the Clinton email server debacle to go away. And about the donations.. c'mon man, that's an asinine statement to make about the campaign contributions for his wife - of course a democrat is going to get donations mostly from democrats. Her opponent **** Black received about the same as she did from Republican committees in the campaign to keep his seat and defeat her (no, it wasn't in response to her campaign and the donation from McCauliffe's organization, it's more like what McCabe received was in response to what Black receives on average in his campaigns from the VA republican committees for elections).

McCabes like or dislike of Trump should have nothing to do with his firing (for the record, he should be fired if the lack of candor allegations are true), however we should be truthful about why he was fired and not see it as vindication or confirmation of Trump and some of his camp's theories on the FBI and what they are doing.

Is McCabe being truthful about blaming his firing on Trump and the Mueller investigation? What influence does Trump have over the FBI’s internal review that recommended his firing? As far as Trump camp theories, when you have Comey, then Brennan, then Samantha Powers tweeting in response to McCabe’s letter it seems like we will be getting more of them. The Deep State looks to be getting restless.

People go to prison for lying to the FBI. This man (Deputy Director of the FBI) ‘lacked candor’ even under oath according to an unbiased review and the MSM is throwing a pity party over his pension. Shouldn’t that be the least of his concerns?
Brazen331

Postby Pirate Life » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Pirate Life wrote:

He's had republican support in the past - like when he pushed back against the DoJ and democrats who were wanting the Clinton email server debacle to go away. And about the donations.. c'mon man, that's an asinine statement to make about the campaign contributions for his wife - of course a democrat is going to get donations mostly from democrats. Her opponent **** Black received about the same as she did from Republican committees in the campaign to keep his seat and defeat her (no, it wasn't in response to her campaign and the donation from McCauliffe's organization, it's more like what McCabe received was in response to what Black receives on average in his campaigns from the VA republican committees for elections).

McCabes like or dislike of Trump should have nothing to do with his firing (for the record, he should be fired if the lack of candor allegations are true), however we should be truthful about why he was fired and not see it as vindication or confirmation of Trump and some of his camp's theories on the FBI and what they are doing.

Is McCabe being truthful about blaming his firing on Trump and the Mueller investigation? What influence does Trump have over the FBI’s internal review that recommended his firing? As far as Trump camp theories, when you have Comey, then Brennan, then Samantha Powers tweeting in response to McCabe’s letter it seems like we will be getting more of them. The Deep State looks to be getting restless.

People go to prison for lying to the FBI. This man (Deputy Director of the FBI) ‘lacked candor’ even under oath according to an unbiased review and the MSM is throwing a pity party over his pension. Shouldn’t that be the least of his concerns?

McCabe isn't the only source describing the incident that lead to his firing being the conversation he had with a WSJ reporter on the Clinton email investigation - one where he was pursing the investigation while the DoJ and others were saying the investigation didn't need to be done/was closed - McCabe's investigation is why we know about Weiner's laptop. If you actually take the time to read what I've said instead of going rabid at the thought of someone not immediately saying this vindicates Trump, you'd have seen I said his firing is probably justified if the reports are true in his conduct under oath.

Really getting amusing to see the 'deep state' appears to be made up of mostly conservative republicans... Comey, Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein, the FISA court judges that signed off on the Page Warrants... ;)
Pirate Life

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Pirate Life wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

McCabe isn't the only source describing the incident that lead to his firing being the conversation he had with a WSJ reporter on the Clinton email investigation - one where he was pursing the investigation while the DoJ and others were saying the investigation didn't need to be done/was closed - McCabe's investigation is why we know about Weiner's laptop. If you actually take the time to read what I've said instead of going rabid at the thought of someone not immediately saying this vindicates Trump, you'd have seen I said his firing is probably justified if the reports are true in his conduct under oath.

Really getting amusing to see the 'deep state' appears to be made up of mostly conservative republicans... Comey, Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein, the FISA court judges that signed off on the Page Warrants... ;)

I’m really not all that much concerned about the vindication of Trump and again, I don’t think the McCabe firing vindicates Trump or had much of anything to do with Trump. I’m not sure what I need to vindicate Trump for to begin with because I do not think or really even suspect that Trump won the election by colluding with Russia.

I do think Obama probably abused his power though and I would like to see that looked into just as you perhaps want to see Russia collusion examined.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Mountaineer Buc

Postby Buc2 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:20 pm

We call them Benghazi hunts now.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Buc2 wrote:We call them Benghazi hunts now.

Can you imagine Hillary spewing on about what Obama knew in order to reduce her sentence...

That and seizing the foundation and finding 16 trillion in it.
mdb1958

Postby The Outsider » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:54 pm

mdb1958 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:We call them Benghazi hunts now.

Can you imagine Hillary spewing on about what Obama knew in order to reduce her sentence...

That and seizing the foundation and finding 16 trillion in it.

Buttery males too.

This comment brought to you by Sorosbux.
The Outsider

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:33 am

If you look to the two posts above, you will clearly see one is normal and one is abnormal. Least I think its abnormal because I dont have a clue of what he is saying.
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 am

mdb1958 wrote:If you look to the two posts above, you will clearly see one is normal and one is abnormal. Least I think its abnormal because I dont have a clue of what he is saying.

Welcome to our world.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:17 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:If you look to the two posts above, you will clearly see one is normal and one is abnormal. Least I think its abnormal because I dont have a clue of what he is saying.

Welcome to our world.

I truly hope ya'll decide to go back to normal. People been playing this ab shiit for so long they dont even know it anymore.
mdb1958

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:36 pm

mdb1958 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Welcome to our world.

I truly hope ya'll decide to go back to normal. People been playing this ab shiit for so long they dont even know it anymore.

That's why I took care of my abs in 8 minutes.
bucfanclw

Previous

Return to Politics and Religion