SCOTUS thread

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Would you confirm Kavanaugh?

Yes
18
60%
No
12
40%
 
Total votes : 30

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Buc2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:55 pm

:lol: Sure. Ok, bibl.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Yeah, as much I thought
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Buc2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Yeah, as much I thought

You’re exactly what I thought you were. smh
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Buc2 wrote:So if a girl jumped on top of me at a HS party and felt up my crotch even though I didn’t want her to for “reasons”, she shouldn’t be able to get a job she’s qualified for 36 years later? What a load of total bs.

This thread has turned into one big crapfest.


I love how you whittle this down, despite numerous reports, to 1 single isolated incident. Predators like Kavanaugh do this **** over and over because they see women as receptacles for whatever they want to deposit. That there are so far at least three women shows a predatory pattern. But for you guys on here who want trumphitlers agenda at any cost - there will never be enough, proof, evidence or credibility. So I ask you - if any woman in your life that you love tells you she was groped, poked and molested, you gonna say “oh hunny stop being dramatic, that was years ago”

And if your (pseudo)husband was accused by someone from 30 years ago with no proof, you would tell him to get the hell out and rot in prison, right?
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:So the answer to my question is that you’ve traded all of your objectivity for ideological continuity. Congrats on going full BiBL. When the two of you are the only ones left in leftist crazy town after you alienate the rest of us, maybe you’ll realize how poor your judgment is.

Wait. You've been able prove or disprove the accusations? I suggest you call Washington.

And since you want to make this personal, I have yet to hear you say anything that would lead a casual observer to deduce that you are anything resembling a liberal or progressive. Babe's DINO comment is spot on from where I'm sitting.

But let's just say I haven't gotten to know what makes Ken tick and you are indeed a dyed in the wool Democrat. In which case I'll point to the current condition of the party and tell you that is YOUR doing.

Guys like you are why elected democrats vote against lowering prescription drug costs.

Guys like you are why the party lost 1,000 seats.

Your Republican light policy model that rejects working people in favor the company campaign money can roll on over to the GOP where you belong and you can take the Clintons with you. Because you can't even take the time to consider the possibility that this woman is telling the truth.

The GOP will be happy to have you.

Yup, like I said... good luck getting progressive causes accomplished because you want to live on the fringe when it comes to partisan bullshit. We agree on a lot of stuff, but since I am not agreeing with everything you say, I should go join the GOP and it’s my fault people are turning on the Democrat message.

God forbid I approach this Kavanaugh situation like I would want everyone else to approach it if it were me who was accused. I should have realized that I need to rove how progressive I am by just assuming that a Republican appointed justice is a monster because he is one of theirs.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby StillCSG » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:33 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
StillCSG wrote:
They should investigate it and determine if it happened and not just take her denial as gospel

Don't you agree


Not denying the investigation and all....but why is this all of a sudden coming out now and not 20 years ago when this happened. I just find the timing fishy. And I’ve heard all the “she was scared to come out and all”, but the point still stands...the timing is fishy. Heard earlier that she’s being offered some good $$$ by publishers and networks to tell her story, even though no one can find evidence that it actually happened. This whole thing is just really weird.


Just so we are clear here

She presented this roughly 1week after Kavanaugh was selected...the FBI had it 3 says later

Do you have ANY clue how hard it was to report sexual assaults in the 80's for women?

I mean ffs

Marital rape was LEGAL until the mid 80's in most states...in fact a few states STILL had **** laws THIS DECADE
Image
User avatar
StillCSG
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am
Location: My House
Has thanked: 792 times
Been thanked: 90 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
I love how you whittle this down, despite numerous reports, to 1 single isolated incident. Predators like Kavanaugh do this **** over and over because they see women as receptacles for whatever they want to deposit. That there are so far at least three women shows a predatory pattern. But for you guys on here who want trumphitlers agenda at any cost - there will never be enough, proof, evidence or credibility. So I ask you - if any woman in your life that you love tells you she was groped, poked and molested, you gonna say “oh hunny stop being dramatic, that was years ago”

And if your (pseudo)husband was accused by someone from 30 years ago with no proof, you would tell him to get the hell out and rot in prison, right?


I’ve been married almost 10 years not sure where you are getting this pseudo stuff. And again you are here with the one incident lie and pretending there is no proof. Your schtick has mold on it bubba. The women are up to 4 and more to come. But you hang in there supporting this predator. It’s a great look on you.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:And if your (pseudo)husband was accused by someone from 30 years ago with no proof, you would tell him to get the hell out and rot in prison, right?


I’ve been married almost 10 years not sure where you are getting this pseudo stuff. And again you are here with the one incident lie and pretending there is no proof. Your schtick has mold on it bubba. The women are up to 4 and more to come. But you hang in there supporting this predator. It’s a great look on you.

You never answered the question. Would you believe someone who claimed your husband assaulted them based on the same preponderance of evidence presented by Ford?

And the pseudo is something you’ve said on this board for years, including when I met you at your house for the Seahawks game 14 years ago.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Wait. You've been able prove or disprove the accusations? I suggest you call Washington.

And since you want to make this personal, I have yet to hear you say anything that would lead a casual observer to deduce that you are anything resembling a liberal or progressive. Babe's DINO comment is spot on from where I'm sitting.

But let's just say I haven't gotten to know what makes Ken tick and you are indeed a dyed in the wool Democrat. In which case I'll point to the current condition of the party and tell you that is YOUR doing.

Guys like you are why elected democrats vote against lowering prescription drug costs.

Guys like you are why the party lost 1,000 seats.

Your Republican light policy model that rejects working people in favor the company campaign money can roll on over to the GOP where you belong and you can take the Clintons with you. Because you can't even take the time to consider the possibility that this woman is telling the truth.

The GOP will be happy to have you.

Yup, like I said... good luck getting progressive causes accomplished because you want to live on the fringe when it comes to partisan bullshit. We agree on a lot of stuff, but since I am not agreeing with everything you say, I should go join the GOP and it’s my fault people are turning on the Democrat message.

God forbid I approach this Kavanaugh situation like I would want everyone else to approach it if it were me who was accused. I should have realized that I need to rove how progressive I am by just assuming that a Republican appointed justice is a monster because he is one of theirs.

We don't agree on anything that matters, Ken.

You're against healthcare because money.

You may say you support getting money out of politics, but fight democrats trying to make that happen.

I've never once heard you argue for living wages.

I've never once heard you call for ending the wars.

Where are you on prison reform, Ken? What, you think legalization of weed solves that problem?

You're completely absent on economic discussion. Who are the job creators, Ken?

Being a Democrat means looking out for working people. I don't see you doing much looking out. If you want to be a Democrat, you can start by thinking about the people around you. Most of whom are fed up with milquetoast limousine liberalism thats too scared of what they might say on Fox news.

Take a stand for the little guy or get out of the way.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14806
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:46 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
I’ve been married almost 10 years not sure where you are getting this pseudo stuff. And again you are here with the one incident lie and pretending there is no proof. Your schtick has mold on it bubba. The women are up to 4 and more to come. But you hang in there supporting this predator. It’s a great look on you.

You never answered the question. Would you believe someone who claimed your husband assaulted them based on the same preponderance of evidence presented by Ford?

If I say yes, I would believe her you will only tell me I am lying. But I will play along, if my husband and his best friend had written on numerous occasions and spoken in public about their black out drunk days in college, with a fraternity that has been suspended and penalized for the things that they have said and done regarding women, and this woman was as precise as she has been, and my husband was as misogynist **** as Brett Kavanaugh is, because these things tend to go hand-in-hand and especially men who want to Control women and their bodies, then hell yes I believe her. But here’s the thing I would never be with a man like that. Men who do these things come with a certain believe system, about their rights and their privilege about women. So Again, your schtick is old, moldy and disingenuous. And since you truly have zero interest in being an ally to women, I suggest you take your little incel self and canvas for your fellow republicans that refuse to believe any woman regardless of the mountains of evidence. Now here are 4 questions for you - that I am sure your disingenuous self will not answer because, well, you are disingenuous: How many women accusing Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting them before Kavanaugh confirmation should be put on hold and an FBI investigation should be opened? How many women accusing Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting them before any one of them is to be believed? And how much do you care about the truth? What would you be willing to do to make sure the truth is brought forth before kavanaugh’s Confirmation hearing?
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Rocker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:22 am

Do you not see how your own “teamspeak” is vitriolic, divisive, and; to be be frank, crazy as hell?

I’ve made attempts to see things from the so-called leftist point of view, honest to God, Ive tried. But it’s diatribes like this that push me away.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 4171
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby RedLeader » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:25 am

I’m pretty sure bibl has sexually harrassed someone in her lifetime.

I don't know where or when, or if anyone saw it, but she did.

Never mind the timing of my post.


#themtoo
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 am

Rocker wrote:Do you not see how your own “teamspeak” is vitriolic, divisive, and; to be be frank, crazy as hell?

I’ve made attempts to see things from the so-called leftist point of view, honest to God, Ive tried. But it’s diatribes like this that push me away.


What exactly is crazy as hell about what I wrote? And honestly this isn’t a leftist point of view, it is a human point of view. When multiple women, and we are now up to at least four, accuse a man of sexually assaultign them, and they don’t know each other, chances are it’s true. What’s left us about that?
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:18 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:Do you not see how your own “teamspeak” is vitriolic, divisive, and; to be be frank, crazy as hell?

I’ve made attempts to see things from the so-called leftist point of view, honest to God, Ive tried. But it’s diatribes like this that push me away.


What exactly is crazy as hell about what I wrote? And honestly this isn’t a leftist point of view, it is a human point of view. When multiple women, and we are now up to at least four, accuse a man of sexually assaultign them, and they don’t know each other, chances are it’s true. What’s left us about that?


In your opinion babe, how many women do you think Kavanaugh raped or attempted to rape over his life? Also, what about the times he exposed himself and masterbated in front of women? Are these instances of attempted rape as well? Can you believe a man like this is coaching a girl’s basketball team?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:29 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Yup, like I said... good luck getting progressive causes accomplished because you want to live on the fringe when it comes to partisan bullshit. We agree on a lot of stuff, but since I am not agreeing with everything you say, I should go join the GOP and it’s my fault people are turning on the Democrat message.

God forbid I approach this Kavanaugh situation like I would want everyone else to approach it if it were me who was accused. I should have realized that I need to rove how progressive I am by just assuming that a Republican appointed justice is a monster because he is one of theirs.

We don't agree on anything that matters, Ken.

You're against healthcare because money.

You may say you support getting money out of politics, but fight democrats trying to make that happen.

I've never once heard you argue for living wages.

I've never once heard you call for ending the wars.

Where are you on prison reform, Ken? What, you think legalization of weed solves that problem?

You're completely absent on economic discussion. Who are the job creators, Ken?

Being a Democrat means looking out for working people. I don't see you doing much looking out. If you want to be a Democrat, you can start by thinking about the people around you. Most of whom are fed up with milquetoast limousine liberalism thats too scared of what they might say on Fox news.

Take a stand for the little guy or get out of the way.

I think we agree on many of the problems, but disagree on the solutions. And for whatever reason, you act like an expert on everything so iu have no problem deciding what everyon should do and think. I don’t have that much hubris, and stick to what I ave experience with.

Healthcare is a good example. Your solution is not feasible. My family’s business for 30 years has been healthcare. I know the challenges of actually providing care, and what the current government solutions you have argued to expand work like in practice.

Education is another. I worked for 4 years as a public school teacher. I have seen the way money is used in public schools, at one where the low income student rate was 81%.

If I have time later, I’ll continue, but suffice to say that I think part fnyour liberal awakening has even an increase in you thinking you know everything. And that’s where we disagree the most.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 am

Buc2 wrote:So if a girl jumped on top of me at a HS party and felt up my crotch even though I didn’t want her to for “reasons”, she shouldn’t be able to get a job she’s qualified for 36 years later? What a load of total bs.

This thread has turned into one big crapfest.


When did the Republican party switch to the "Actions should not have consequences" platform? Are you sure you're not a liberal?
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3655
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:57 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:We don't agree on anything that matters, Ken.

You're against healthcare because money.

You may say you support getting money out of politics, but fight democrats trying to make that happen.

I've never once heard you argue for living wages.

I've never once heard you call for ending the wars.

Where are you on prison reform, Ken? What, you think legalization of weed solves that problem?

You're completely absent on economic discussion. Who are the job creators, Ken?

Being a Democrat means looking out for working people. I don't see you doing much looking out. If you want to be a Democrat, you can start by thinking about the people around you. Most of whom are fed up with milquetoast limousine liberalism thats too scared of what they might say on Fox news.

Take a stand for the little guy or get out of the way.

I think we agree on many of the problems, but disagree on the solutions. And for whatever reason, you act like an expert on everything so iu have no problem deciding what everyon should do and think. I don’t have that much hubris, and stick to what I ave experience with.

Healthcare is a good example. Your solution is not feasible. My family’s business for 30 years has been healthcare. I know the challenges of actually providing care, and what the current government solutions you have argued to expand work like in practice.

Education is another. I worked for 4 years as a public school teacher. I have seen the way money is used in public schools, at one where the low income student rate was 81%.

If I have time later, I’ll continue, but suffice to say that I think part fnyour liberal awakening has even an increase in you thinking you know everything. And that’s where we disagree the most.

Your struggle with progressivism is your perception that I'm a know it all?

We need to talk.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14806
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:29 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:I think we agree on many of the problems, but disagree on the solutions. And for whatever reason, you act like an expert on everything so iu have no problem deciding what everyon should do and think. I don’t have that much hubris, and stick to what I ave experience with.

Healthcare is a good example. Your solution is not feasible. My family’s business for 30 years has been healthcare. I know the challenges of actually providing care, and what the current government solutions you have argued to expand work like in practice.

Education is another. I worked for 4 years as a public school teacher. I have seen the way money is used in public schools, at one where the low income student rate was 81%.

If I have time later, I’ll continue, but suffice to say that I think part fnyour liberal awakening has even an increase in you thinking you know everything. And that’s where we disagree the most.

Your struggle with progressivism is your perception that I'm a know it all?

We need to talk.

No, my problem with you is that you are a know it all. My problem with progressivism in its current form in US politics is that it is unable to come up with reasonable solutions to problems. It’s false equivalencies and sanctimony, not well thought out policy.

And, hey, if the allure of not having to be critical of your own beliefs is the price you want to pay for ideological orthodoxy, fine by me. I cannot and will not mortgage my objectivity to fit your mold of a “true progressive.” Sorry, nah. I’ll sleep at night knowing I didn’t compromise core beliefs to fall in line with the likes of babe and you.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Buc2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Buc2 wrote:So if a girl jumped on top of me at a HS party and felt up my crotch even though I didn’t want her to for “reasons”, she shouldn’t be able to get a job she’s qualified for 36 years later? What a load of total bs.

This thread has turned into one big crapfest.


When did the Republican party switch to the "Actions should not have consequences" platform? Are you sure you're not a liberal?

What "action" are you referring to?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 429 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:52 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Your struggle with progressivism is your perception that I'm a know it all?

We need to talk.

No, my problem with you is that you are a know it all. My problem with progressivism in its current form in US politics is that it is unable to come up with reasonable solutions to problems. It’s false equivalencies and sanctimony, not well thought out policy.

And, hey, if the allure of not having to be critical of your own beliefs is the price you want to pay for ideological orthodoxy, fine by me. I cannot and will not mortgage my objectivity to fit your mold of a “true progressive.” Sorry, nah. I’ll sleep at night knowing I didn’t compromise core beliefs to fall in line with the likes of babe and you.

Well then I guess we're done here.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14806
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:58 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:

No, my problem with you is that you are a know it all. My problem with progressivism in its current form in US politics is that it is unable to come up with reasonable solutions to problems. It’s false equivalencies and sanctimony, not well thought out policy.

And, hey, if the allure of not having to be critical of your own beliefs is the price you want to pay for ideological orthodoxy, fine by me. I cannot and will not mortgage my objectivity to fit your mold of a “true progressive.” Sorry, nah. I’ll sleep at night knowing I didn’t compromise core beliefs to fall in line with the likes of babe and you.

Your core beliefs (and delusions) are so very dangerous to women that I don’t want you anywhere near anything that I call dear.
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:59 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Your core beliefs (and delusions) are so very dangerous to women that I don’t want you anywhere near anything that I call dear.



When I think of Ken Carson...I think danger to women

:roll:
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6995
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 378 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:21 am

In the hope of giving deeper understanding should you ever have a woman in your life in this position I will leave this right here

Leslé HonoréFollow
September 23 at 9:48 AM
We don’t report
Because you ask us what we wore
Were we drinking
Did we say no
We don’t report
Because husbands can’t rape
Because my mama would break
She would never forgive herself
For letting him in our home
And I want to protect my mama
The best way a 7 year old can
We don’t report
Because no one ever told me
What consent was
What my value is
That I can say no
We don’t report
Because long before my abuser
Groomed me
Society groomed me
Patriarchy groomed me
That I am worthless
I can’t even get paid equally
So I am not protected equally
When a man reports his priest
For raping him decades ago
He is heroic
When I report my rapist
To try and protect my nation
I am a whore
A liar
A con
A democratic plant
Because upstanding
Educated white men
Don’t rape
They don’t grab *******
We don’t report
Because we know
You don’t care
And every time we
find the courage
That is deep within us
Past the shadows of our screams
Past the tattoos of hands that aren’t
Our own
Past the shame and pain
We push down
To try and love
Past the tears no one heard
Past the uncles at family BBQ’s that
We are supposed to forgive
Past the R Kelly’s songs on the radio
Woody Allen films
Or sacrificing my dignity
For what Cosby did for the culture
We push out our courage
Through all of the darkness
And hold it
Like a newborn in our hands
And then you murder it
Because we didn’t birth it sooner
Then You scream in our faces
WHY DIDN’T YOU REPORT
#WhyIDidntReport
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:31 am

****. I accidentally clicked on that poetry thread...
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3655
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:49 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:

No, my problem with you is that you are a know it all. My problem with progressivism in its current form in US politics is that it is unable to come up with reasonable solutions to problems. It’s false equivalencies and sanctimony, not well thought out policy.

And, hey, if the allure of not having to be critical of your own beliefs is the price you want to pay for ideological orthodoxy, fine by me. I cannot and will not mortgage my objectivity to fit your mold of a “true progressive.” Sorry, nah. I’ll sleep at night knowing I didn’t compromise core beliefs to fall in line with the likes of babe and you.

Your core beliefs (and delusions) are so very dangerous to women that I don’t want you anywhere near anything that I call dear.

I’ll give you the Rolodex of every woman who has ever known me for longer than 5 minutes and if you find one who would describe me as dangerous, I’ll give you $1,000. If you can’t, you give me $100. Fair?
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 3898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 194 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:02 pm

If you don't FULLY subscribe to the dogmatic leftist orthodoxy you will be labeled accordingly.

But it's all good b/c they are morally superior and doing it for your own good.

Authoritarian much? JFC...
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13828
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 558 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 pm

DreadNaught wrote:If you don't FULLY subscribe to the dogmatic leftist orthodoxy you will be labeled accordingly.

But it's all good b/c they are morally superior and doing it for your own good.

Authoritarian much? JFC...

What do you know about leftist orthodoxy? Nothing.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14806
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:If you don't FULLY subscribe to the dogmatic leftist orthodoxy you will be labeled accordingly.

But it's all good b/c they are morally superior and doing it for your own good.

Authoritarian much? JFC...

What do you know about leftist orthodoxy? Nothing.


I know what is on display here with how Ken was just categorized a danger to women.

But I'm sure you feel that is..... "irrelevant", amirite? :lol:
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13828
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 558 times
Been thanked: 599 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:14 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:What do you know about leftist orthodoxy? Nothing.


I know what is on display here with how Ken was just categorized a danger to women.

But I'm sure you feel that is..... "irrelevant", amirite? :lol:

And now I refer you back to my last post.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 14806
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 679 times

Re: SCOTUS thread

Postby Buc2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:No, my problem with you is that you are a know it all. My problem with progressivism in its current form in US politics is that it is unable to come up with reasonable solutions to problems. It’s false equivalencies and sanctimony, not well thought out policy.

And, hey, if the allure of not having to be critical of your own beliefs is the price you want to pay for ideological orthodoxy, fine by me. I cannot and will not mortgage my objectivity to fit your mold of a “true progressive.” Sorry, nah. I’ll sleep at night knowing I didn’t compromise core beliefs to fall in line with the likes of babe and you.

Your core beliefs (and delusions) are so very dangerous to women that I don’t want you anywhere near anything that I call dear.

I’ll give you the Rolodex of every woman who has ever known me for longer than 5 minutes and if you find one who would describe me as dangerous, I’ll give you $1,000. If you can’t, you give me $100. Fair?

Ha! We all know you'll just leave out the ones you scared the **** out of.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 429 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: real bucs fan and 17 guests