Immigration question for the Progressives

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby The Outsider » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 232 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:28 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
I hope the breakup of this caravan does not upset you too much. There will be more coming and some will assuredly get through. Then if we get a Democrat back in offense you can get as many caravans as your heart desires, Clewy.

You were just bitching that NYBF said you wanted kids to die and then you claim I want caravans of immigrants to have free entry to the US? That's IMAX-level projection.


What do these things have to do with each other? I’m not the only person NYBF said that about and I wasn’t making a claim but stating my opinion that you do want more caravans. If anyone does anything to stop any caravan you will accuse them of racism, like usual.

Anytime ICE detains anyone you accuse them of harassing people with Hispanic-sounding names or grind some other leftist grievance so why should your behavior change for a caravan full Hispanic-sounding names? I’ve got ample evidence to assume you’re a caravan-lover.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:You were just bitching that NYBF said you wanted kids to die and then you claim I want caravans of immigrants to have free entry to the US? That's IMAX-level projection.


What do these things have to do with each other? I’m not the only person NYBF said that about and I wasn’t making a claim but stating my opinion that you do want more caravans. If anyone does anything to stop any caravan you will accuse them of racism, like usual.

Anytime ICE detains anyone you accuse them of harassing people with Hispanic-sounding names or grind some other leftist grievance so why should your behavior change for a caravan full Hispanic-sounding names? I’ve got ample evidence to assume you’re a caravan-lover.

Lol. Yep, you've got it all figured out.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3756
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby NYBF » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm

What's worse - being a caravan lover or being ok with piles of dead kids?
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5902
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 484 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:04 pm

NYBF wrote:What's worse - being a caravan lover or being ok with piles of dead kids?



This is just flat out getting retarded now.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:09 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
NYBF wrote:What's worse - being a caravan lover or being ok with piles of dead kids?



This is just flat out getting retarded now.

When one side doesn't budge, it often does.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13130
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 626 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

This is just flat out getting retarded now.

When one side doesn't budge, it often does.



There are no sides not budging because no one is making the claims the others are saying

It’s flipping stupid

I called out Brazen for this bullshit a couple days ago. I’m calling out NYBF today.

It’s a shame ... both can be good posters
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:49 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:When one side doesn't budge, it often does.



There are no sides not budging because no one is making the claims the others are saying

It’s flipping stupid

I called out Brazen for this bullshit a couple days ago. I’m calling out NYBF today.

It’s a shame ... both can be good posters

The thing about that though...

This is all being done in Brazen's "frame". Meaning that we all have to scroll through his hamster brained strawmen and knock those down before we can get anywhere close to a real discussion.

As Outie pointed out he gaslights the whole damned forum and fewer and fewer people are willing to shout at his wall of stupid.

I have considered banning his IP address multiple times but I don't because I don't want to be that guy and it would be a big overstep to what little power I do have around here.

Shitbags like Brazen and SD drag the discussion down around here because they have no interest in sharing ideas. They are little beta soy bois who need to **** everywhere to serve their own neckbearded starvation for affirmation. My 14 year old daughter isn't that pathetic.

So as long as we must endure dipshits like that, it's not going to be like CSPAN around here.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13130
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 626 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

There are no sides not budging because no one is making the claims the others are saying

It’s flipping stupid

I called out Brazen for this bullshit a couple days ago. I’m calling out NYBF today.

It’s a shame ... both can be good posters

The thing about that though...

This is all being done in Brazen's "frame". Meaning that we all have to scroll through his hamster brained strawmen and knock those down before we can get anywhere close to a real discussion.

As Outie pointed out he gaslights the whole damned forum and fewer and fewer people are willing to shout at his wall of stupid.

I have considered banning his IP address multiple times but I don't because I don't want to be that guy and it would be a big overstep to what little power I do have around here.

Shitbags like Brazen and SD drag the discussion down around here because they have no interest in sharing ideas. They are little beta soy bois who need to **** everywhere to serve their own neckbearded starvation for affirmation. My 14 year old daughter isn't that pathetic.

So as long as we must endure dipshits like that, it's not going to be like CSPAN around here.


More hyperbole and drama from you. This board doesn’t run through me or my ‘frame’ (not really sure what you are trying to say here.) Coukd it be just a simple as I present an opinion that is not PC enough for your taste so you vent?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

There are no sides not budging because no one is making the claims the others are saying

It’s flipping stupid

I called out Brazen for this bullshit a couple days ago. I’m calling out NYBF today.

It’s a shame ... both can be good posters

The thing about that though...

This is all being done in Brazen's "frame". Meaning that we all have to scroll through his hamster brained strawmen and knock those down before we can get anywhere close to a real discussion.

As Outie pointed out he gaslights the whole damned forum and fewer and fewer people are willing to shout at his wall of stupid.

I have considered banning his IP address multiple times but I don't because I don't want to be that guy and it would be a big overstep to what little power I do have around here.

Shitbags like Brazen and SD drag the discussion down around here because they have no interest in sharing ideas. They are little beta soy bois who need to **** everywhere to serve their own neckbearded starvation for affirmation. My 14 year old daughter isn't that pathetic.

So as long as we must endure dipshits like that, it's not going to be like CSPAN around here.




What a load of hogwash.

Please don’t IP ban me for saying that. Lolololololololololololol
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby NYBF » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:16 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
NYBF wrote:What's worse - being a caravan lover or being ok with piles of dead kids?



This is just flat out getting retarded now.


*NOW* it is. Lol foh
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 5902
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 484 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:26 pm

Globalism beginning to crack.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Globalism beginning to crack.



Let’s hope so.

Federalism next :P
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:40 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
What do these things have to do with each other? I’m not the only person NYBF said that about and I wasn’t making a claim but stating my opinion that you do want more caravans. If anyone does anything to stop any caravan you will accuse them of racism, like usual.

Anytime ICE detains anyone you accuse them of harassing people with Hispanic-sounding names or grind some other leftist grievance so why should your behavior change for a caravan full Hispanic-sounding names? I’ve got ample evidence to assume you’re a caravan-lover.

Lol. Yep, you've got it all figured out.


I figured out that I would like to trade the framed and signed Donald Trump poster on my wall for the painting of the Honduran caravan hanging on yours’. Deal?
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 pm

MB could you really justify banning someone for stating opinions you disagree with? Brazen and SD are extreme in their views, but so were Corsair and Babe (potentially banned by conservative admin?!?! DUN DUN DUN).

What you just posted is caustic to the dichotomy of the board, especially with your recent alcohol laden tantrums. I offered to pay for the board once the last one died. I did that because I am part of community and didn't want ads or this type of bullshit.

I hope you aren't so weak minded to carry out such a task and hopefully posters don't quell their opinions because of your threat.

I'm betting this is another weekday emo bender you are on, but it's still bad form.

I hope the DUN DUN DUN played as well reading as it did in my head and no I don't believe there could be a conservative mod.
Last edited by uscbucsfan on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4672
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby The Outsider » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:08 pm

That's it. I'm banning all of us.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 232 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:09 pm

The Outsider wrote:That's it. I'm banning all of us.

Good.

That's the fair way to do it. Leave it to the stoned guy to figure it out.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4672
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby The Outsider » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:14 pm

I'd actually be satisfied with just banning Bootz if everyone is for that compromise.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 232 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:15 pm

The Outsider wrote:I'd actually be satisfied with just banning Bootz if everyone is for that compromise.

Ban Bootz and bring back lach.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4672
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:MB could you really justify banning someone for stating opinions you disagree with? Brazen and SD are extreme in their views, but so were Corsair and Babe (potentially banned by conservative admin?!?! DUN DUN DUN).

What you just posted is caustic to the dichotomy of the board, especially with your recent alcohol laden tantrums. I offered to pay for the board once the last one died. I did that because I am part of community and didn't want ads or this type of bullshit.

I hope you aren't so weak minded to carry out such a task and hopefully posters don't quell their opinions because of your threat.

I'm betting this is another weekday emo bender you are on, but it's still bad form.

I hope the DUN DUN DUN played as well reading as it did in my head and no I don't believe there could be a conservative mod.

I didn't ban him, did I?

Tempted? Sure.

If I walked around threatening every conservative on the board you'd have something, But that's not the case.

He's a shitbag.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13130
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 626 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:MB could you really justify banning someone for stating opinions you disagree with? Brazen and SD are extreme in their views, but so were Corsair and Babe (potentially banned by conservative admin?!?! DUN DUN DUN).

What you just posted is caustic to the dichotomy of the board, especially with your recent alcohol laden tantrums. I offered to pay for the board once the last one died. I did that because I am part of community and didn't want ads or this type of bullshit.

I hope you aren't so weak minded to carry out such a task and hopefully posters don't quell their opinions because of your threat.

I'm betting this is another weekday emo bender you are on, but it's still bad form.

I hope the DUN DUN DUN played as well reading as it did in my head and no I don't believe there could be a conservative mod.

I didn't ban him, did I?

Tempted? Sure.

If I walked around threatening every conservative on the board you'd have something, But that's not the case.

He's a shitbag.


I’m actually a Libertarian who would never agitate for your banning as I respect freedom of speech. I want your collectivist commentary to flow without restraint and just wish you had a similar appreciation for differing views.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:10 am

Lets see this banned list! Is there a freedom of information act in this place. I just figured a lot of people got tired of this place and now a shocking awareness has come over me...

Think about it, we should atleast be able to have 32 members now to do a NFL mock. Three and a half years and cant gather up 32 members.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I didn't ban him, did I?

Tempted? Sure.

If I walked around threatening every conservative on the board you'd have something, But that's not the case.

He's a shitbag.


I’m actually a Libertarian who would never agitate for your banning as I respect freedom of speech. I want your collectivist commentary to flow without restraint and just wish you had a similar appreciation for differing views.

You still think this is about ideology.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13130
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 626 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 am

Maybe once a month we could vote for someone for reinstatement. :mrgreen: :drinkingcheers: :mrgreen:
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
The Outsider wrote:I'd actually be satisfied with just banning Bootz if everyone is for that compromise.

Ban Bootz and bring back lach.



Why did Likey get banned? I thought he was the boards first openly pet homeo. Come to think of it, banning Corsair does seem like the only way he would have ever left.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 am

The Outsider wrote:I'd actually be satisfied with just banning Bootz if everyone is for that compromise.


No!

Bootz plays the thorn that all of you pretend not to like. Say what you will about his post count, you guys make his post count high.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby Buc2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:32 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

There are no sides not budging because no one is making the claims the others are saying

It’s flipping stupid

I called out Brazen for this bullshit a couple days ago. I’m calling out NYBF today.

It’s a shame ... both can be good posters

The thing about that though...

This is all being done in Brazen's "frame". Meaning that we all have to scroll through his hamster brained strawmen and knock those down before we can get anywhere close to a real discussion.

As Outie pointed out he gaslights the whole damned forum and fewer and fewer people are willing to shout at his wall of stupid.

I have considered banning his IP address multiple times but I don't because I don't want to be that guy and it would be a big overstep to what little power I do have around here.

Shitbags like Brazen and SD drag the discussion down around here because they have no interest in sharing ideas. They are little beta soy bois who need to **** everywhere to serve their own neckbearded starvation for affirmation. My 14 year old daughter isn't that pathetic.

So as long as we must endure dipshits like that, it's not going to be like CSPAN around here.


Brazen hasn't said anything that deserves consideration of IP address banning. That you have even considered it is alarming. In many cases, he's the only voice willing to step up against the incessant progressive dogma spouted by the leftists here.

He doesn't call people derogatory names. Or, if he has, it's been in response to crap said to him by the NYBF's of the board. The name calling is almost always coming from the left. Just because you don't like his pov, you and others feel it's okay to let the name calling flow and you seem think that's perfectly okay because, hey, his opinions suck in your opinions. Well it isn't okay. It's pathetic.

Maybe you guys should just go to the safe place you created that requires an invitation. That way no one can refute your progressive dogma. This place was setup as a forum of inclusion. The Safe Place kinda flies in the face of that, but do carry on.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 917 times
Been thanked: 377 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby deltbucs » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 am

Can we just agree to never ban mdb? Sometimes I enjoy waking up and reading someone having nonsensical conversations with themselves all night. Only mdb provides that...and MJW sometimes, but mdb are much funnier. It's nice to have a chuckle to start my day sometimes. Never change, mdb. Never change.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5007
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby deltbucs » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:39 am

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:The thing about that though...

This is all being done in Brazen's "frame". Meaning that we all have to scroll through his hamster brained strawmen and knock those down before we can get anywhere close to a real discussion.

As Outie pointed out he gaslights the whole damned forum and fewer and fewer people are willing to shout at his wall of stupid.

I have considered banning his IP address multiple times but I don't because I don't want to be that guy and it would be a big overstep to what little power I do have around here.

Shitbags like Brazen and SD drag the discussion down around here because they have no interest in sharing ideas. They are little beta soy bois who need to **** everywhere to serve their own neckbearded starvation for affirmation. My 14 year old daughter isn't that pathetic.

So as long as we must endure dipshits like that, it's not going to be like CSPAN around here.


Brazen hasn't said anything that deserves consideration of IP address banning. That you have even considered it is alarming. In many cases, he's the only voice willing to step up against the incessant progressive dogma spouted by the leftists here.

He doesn't call people derogatory names. Or, if he has, it's been in response to crap said to him by the NYBF's of the board. The name calling is almost always coming from the left. Just because you don't like his pov, you and others feel it's okay to let the name calling flow and you seem think that's perfectly okay because, hey, his opinions suck in your opinions. Well it isn't okay. It's pathetic.

Maybe you guys should just go to the safe place you created that requires an invitation. That way no one can refute your progressive dogma. This place was setup as a forum of inclusion. The Safe Place kinda flies in the face of that, but do carry on.

Whining about meanies calling people names and saying other people need a safe space in the same breath. LOL!!
Last edited by deltbucs on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5007
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Immigration question for the Progressives

Postby deltbucs » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:42 am

And c'mon, MB! Tighten up, guy. You can't consider banning someone for just saying stupid **** all the time. I just skip over Brazen's post most of the time. Not that hard. You know he's going to post something ignorant and going to just blindly agree with what his team says is right.
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5007
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 301 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests