**OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby RedLeader » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Did somebody say....

Communist Party!!!!!

RedLeader

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Lol. We’ve seen some really stupid **** posted in this forum over the last decade...including some of it my doing.

But this right here ladies and gentleman is the dumbest stuff I have ever read on this board

Trump is a communist

Negative ghost rider , I will tell you what is stupid ... Voting for Trump . I mean like how does it feel knowing you voted for the same guy Putin and Russia wanted . Does that make you think about it ?
Jason Bourne

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Mountaineer Buc

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:46 pm

I read alot
mdb1958

Postby Ken Carson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:You are the worst kind of ignorant. Celebrating a mass murderer. Despicable.

Reagan actively enabled the deaths of 30,000 Nicaraguans and about 250,000 Iranians. LBJ and Nixon killed about a half million Vietnamese civilians on both sides of the DMZ. GWB has about 50,000 civilian bodies stacked up in Iraq and another 30,000 in Afghanistan.

Even if you take the high estimate of 14,000 in La Cabana executions, Che is a ****ing amateur compared to US Presidents who are revered.

Find me a comparable quote by one of the guys you mention to this, and we’ll talk:
“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.”

Seriously though, people who defend Che and Castro for the great healthcare and education systems they created (the later of which is a propaganda machine, by the way) are no different than people who want to make sure you know that Hitler built some great ****ing bridges.

Oh, and my god are you reaching to assign those deaths to our presidents. What happened to China when we didn’t intervene like we tried in Vietnam? 100 million dead. What about Cambodia? Have US presidents made decisions that resulted in deaths? Of course. Was that their intention? The killing of civilians to make a better society? Is that your ****ing contention? Just so you can swoop in and defend Che Guevara’s punk ass with Jason “my IQ and resting heart rate are equal” Bourne?

God, you make me proud to be a Democrat.
Ken Carson

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Reagan actively enabled the deaths of 30,000 Nicaraguans and about 250,000 Iranians. LBJ and Nixon killed about a half million Vietnamese civilians on both sides of the DMZ. GWB has about 50,000 civilian bodies stacked up in Iraq and another 30,000 in Afghanistan.

Even if you take the high estimate of 14,000 in La Cabana executions, Che is a ****ing amateur compared to US Presidents who are revered.

Find me a comparable quote by one of the guys you mention to this, and we’ll talk:
“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.”

Seriously though, people who defend Che and Castro for the great healthcare and education systems they created (the later of which is a propaganda machine, by the way) are no different than people who want to make sure you know that Hitler built some great ****ing bridges.

Oh, and my god are you reaching to assign those deaths to our presidents. What happened to China when we didn’t intervene like we tried in Vietnam? 100 million dead. What about Cambodia? Have US presidents made decisions that resulted in deaths? Of course. Was that their intention? The killing of civilians to make a better society? Is that your ****ing contention? Just so you can swoop in and defend Che Guevara’s punk ass with Jason “my IQ and resting heart rate are equal” Bourne?

I am proud to be a democrat too , glad we are buddies
#leftist guerillas
Jason Bourne

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Reagan actively enabled the deaths of 30,000 Nicaraguans and about 250,000 Iranians. LBJ and Nixon killed about a half million Vietnamese civilians on both sides of the DMZ. GWB has about 50,000 civilian bodies stacked up in Iraq and another 30,000 in Afghanistan.

MB is no reflection of you or your party. The Che lover keeps telling us he is a registered Republican and the party left him.
Brazen331

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Find me a comparable quote by one of the guys you mention to this, and we’ll talk:

MB is no reflection of you or your party. The Che lover keeps telling us he is a registered Republican and the party left him.

I know you are not talking about me cause I vote democrat straight ticket all the way. Thx anyways Putinlover
Jason Bourne

Postby Selmon Rules » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:
Why do you think that? At first I thought you were joking, especially when you pasted the definition of Communism, but maybe you aren't. Can you elaborate? Is that just a bad word from growing up during the Cold War you throw at things you don't like?

It’s pretty easy to see imo, the guy would rather there be no constitution.
-Banning Muslim mid flight without talking to anybody
-Tearing families apart at the border
-Constantly railing against how the political parties are setup. Democrats will not pass his stupid agenda.
-wanting to spend 64 billion dollars on military
- wanting a huge military parade. Srsly ?
Trump wants to be able to make all decisions and his decision is final ..
Trump is not right or left wing . He is trump wing . Exp should be necessary to do the job . He is a huge mistake. Any of the other republican candidates would of done a descent job ... not the dear leader Drumpf

You're not describing a communist, you are simply describing a dictator, lol

Communism is an economic model (poor one at that) and dictator would be a method of leadership or governance similar to a monarchy. Pretty sure Hitler was a dictator as was Mussolini but neither of them were communists either
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
Selmon Rules

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

I know you are not talking about me cause I vote democrat straight ticket all the way. Thx anyways Putinlover

You are right about that. If I was going to talk to you I might as well just talk to Sanka instead. Sanka is actually a bit more intelligent.
Brazen331

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

You are right about that. If I was going to talk to you I might as well just talk to Sanka instead. Sanka is actually a bit more intelligent.

Jameislives is like 100 times smarter than you ... srsly what are you like 15 or something ?
Jason Bourne

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:Lol. We’ve seen some really stupid **** posted in this forum over the last decade...including some of it my doing.

But this right here ladies and gentleman is the dumbest stuff I have ever read on this board

Trump is a communist

Negative ghost rider , I will tell you what is stupid ... Voting for Trump . I mean like how does it feel knowing you voted for the same guy Putin and Russia wanted . Does that make you think about it ?

Spoken like a true homer partisan. Just like conservatives who said 8 years ago "I will tell what is stupid...voting for Obama." They were just as homer as you are. If you don't like the guy, voting for him is stupid. We get it. We heard it from every conservative 8 years ago and now we're hearing it from every liberal now. Unfortunately for you, only half this country and half the independents agree with you which means he has a halfway decent shot of being in office for 6 more years. Unless, of course, the law comes for him.
NavyBuc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

You're pretty emotional about this one. As I recall, your in-laws have a history with Castro. Presumably not a good one. I can only imagine.

When I "defend" Che by comparing him to US Presidents and the bodies they have stacked up, do you think I'm holding him up as an example to follow, or do you think I may be taking issue with US foreign policy?

Do you think this is really about a man who has been dead for decades or wanting this country to drastically alter its course when it comes to dealing with the rest of the world today?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:49 pm

MB, the only reason more aren't piling on your terrible equivalency is because tonight Bourne is Belle of the ignorance ball.

Let him have his night.
uscbucsfan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:56 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:MB, the only reason more aren't piling on your terrible equivalency is because tonight Bourne is Belle of the ignorance ball.

Let him have his night.

He can do what he wants, but Ken had something to say to me so I answered him.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:06 am

NavyBuc wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Spoken like a true homer partisan. Just like conservatives who said 8 years ago "I will tell what is stupid...voting for Obama." They were just as homer as you are. If you don't like the guy, voting for him is stupid. We get it. We heard it from every conservative 8 years ago and now we're hearing it from every liberal now. Unfortunately for you, only half this country and half the independents agree with you which means he has a halfway decent shot of being in office for 6 more years. Unless, of course, the law comes for him.

I will just say that there were at least 5 other republican candidates that would make good President... Trump isn’t
Jason Bourne

Postby RedLeader » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:04 am

I wonder if you locked Reagan, LBJ, Nixon, GWB and Che in a room with Bourne, who would be the first to try to beat, torture and kill his ass.

Really is a tough one if you think about it.
Last edited by RedLeader on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedLeader

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 am

RedLeader wrote:I wonder if you locked Reagan, LBJ, Nixon, GWB and Che in a room with Bourne, who would be the first to beat, torture and kill his ass.

Really is a tough one if you think about it.

Its like he took the audition, got the part, but no one really ever hired him.
mdb1958

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:38 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:Find me a comparable quote by one of the guys you mention to this, and we’ll talk:

You're pretty emotional about this one. As I recall, your in-laws have a history with Castro. Presumably not a good one. I can only imagine.

When I "defend" Che by comparing him to US Presidents and the bodies they have stacked up, do you think I'm holding him up as an example to follow, or do you think I may be taking issue with US foreign policy?

Do you think this is really about a man who has been dead for decades or wanting this country to drastically alter its course when it comes to dealing with the rest of the world today?

It’s fine for you to want the US to alter its foreign policy. Of course Presidents have made choices that ended with a body count. Hell, Obama pulled out of a conflict and ISIS has killed thousands as a result. Should we chalk those deaths up to him? That’s the cost of being the most powerful military force in a world filled with evil people with power.

The problem is, you are putting Che in the same ballpark as our US presidents. He doesn’t belong there. He belongs with Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Sadam, Milosovitch, et all.
Ken Carson

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:05 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:You're pretty emotional about this one. As I recall, your in-laws have a history with Castro. Presumably not a good one. I can only imagine.

It’s fine for you to want the US to alter its foreign policy. Of course Presidents have made choices that ended with a body count. Hell, Obama pulled out of a conflict and ISIS has killed thousands as a result. Should we chalk those deaths up to him? That’s the cost of being the most powerful military force in a world filled with evil people with power.

The problem is, you are putting Che in the same ballpark as our US presidents. He doesn’t belong there. He belongs with Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Sadam, Milosovitch, et all.

That's my point, Che DOESN'T compare in most respects. The man wasn't even a head of state! But when we denounce Che as a bloodthirsty thug, we have to be mindful that US Presidents have ordered the deaths of far more civilians than Che could ever dream of and it is looked at in this country as just another part of being the POTUS. A view I doubt is shared by most of the world. We should take a good, long look in the mirror when it comes to foreign policy.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:28 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:It’s fine for you to want the US to alter its foreign policy. Of course Presidents have made choices that ended with a body count. Hell, Obama pulled out of a conflict and ISIS has killed thousands as a result. Should we chalk those deaths up to him? That’s the cost of being the most powerful military force in a world filled with evil people with power.

That's my point, Che DOESN'T compare in most respects. The man wasn't even a head of state! But when we denounce Che as a bloodthirsty thug, we have to be mindful that US Presidents have ordered the deaths of far more civilians than Che could ever dream of and it is looked at in this country as just another part of being the POTUS. A view I doubt is shared by most of the world. We should take a good, long look in the mirror when it comes to foreign policy.

You sound super ignorant on this subject MB. What president ordered the death of civilians? Please go ahead and back up that statement or walk it back. On the other hand, Che lined up civilians, er- criminals charged with the vague “crimes against the revolution”, blindfolded them and ordered the shot, a legacy which continue well after his death, and still holds thousands of Cuban dissidents in political prisons without due process. It’s exactly what Stalin did in Russia, except he was drawing from 90x the population.
Ken Carson

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:It’s fine for you to want the US to alter its foreign policy. Of course Presidents have made choices that ended with a body count. Hell, Obama pulled out of a conflict and ISIS has killed thousands as a result. Should we chalk those deaths up to him? That’s the cost of being the most powerful military force in a world filled with evil people with power.

Che was a racist, homophobic, murderer who helped set up concentration camps in Cuba after Fidel took power (w/ Che's help) where gays, blacks, priests and anyone else who they felt didn't conform to their militant communist utopia so that "work" would cure them of their "anti-social behavior". Even still today these 'work camps' still exist in Cuba where political dissenters are sent.

In a hypothetical world where Che has the military power of a US President we'd have another Hitler, Mao, Stalin, etc (if not worse). That's why it's completely illogical to compare Che to any POTUS, even Truman or LBJ.
DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:That's my point, Che DOESN'T compare in most respects. The man wasn't even a head of state! But when we denounce Che as a bloodthirsty thug, we have to be mindful that US Presidents have ordered the deaths of far more civilians than Che could ever dream of and it is looked at in this country as just another part of being the POTUS. A view I doubt is shared by most of the world. We should take a good, long look in the mirror when it comes to foreign policy.

Che was a racist, homophobic, murderer who helped set up concentration camps in Cuba after Fidel took power (w/ Che's help) where gays, blacks, priests and anyone else who they felt didn't conform to their militant communist utopia so that "work" would cure them of their "anti-social behavior". Even still today these 'work camps' still exist in Cuba where political dissenters are sent.

In a hypothetical world where Che has the military power of a US President we'd have another Hitler, Mao, Stalin, etc (if not worse). That's why it's completely illogical to compare Che to any POTUS, even Truman or LBJ.

I see you're catching up.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am

Sounds like someone is trying really hard on their 11th grade social studies project here.

Don’t let them get you down MB!!
Zarniwoop

Postby RedLeader » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:05 am

RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Babeinbucland

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Image

Lol. #karma. Hopefully they get Trump too
Jason Bourne

Postby RedLeader » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:03 pm

RedLeader

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:20 pm

beardmcdoug

Postby RedLeader » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:12 am

Trump's Plan on Drug-Pricing Transparency Takes Step Forward

The White House budget office is reviewing a proposed rule that would require drug companies to include pricing information on consumer-focused advertisements. Axios, citing anonymous sources, said the ads would feature a drug’s list price even if few people pay that amount. Most pay less because of insurance coverage, and costs vary by plan.
RedLeader

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion