**OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

A politics forum for the most Republican Fan base in the NFL
Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 am

Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:39 am

If babehitler is right that everything she sees on CNN is true then maybe Trumphitler should stop calling it fake news?
Brazen331

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:41 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:America was so angry about being subjected to a black president that it angrily elected him again. But also an old white woman lost so America is still racist.

JB the homophobe, who has also posted racist stuff in this forum, I can specifically recall him making vile comments about African-American hair texture, is lecturing the country about being prejudiced against a black man who they elected to the Oval twice. Too rich.

He doesn’t realize the Democrat party wants nothing to do with him. AOC would cancel his ass.

I wouldn't vote for AOC. too far left.

you nappy head Homo.
Jason Bourne

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:49 am

Trump’s Farsi tweets are the best thing he has done on Twitter. He has put a lot of crap on there, but this was something really good and he should be given credit for it, even by people like babehitler and the never-Trumping Selmon Rules.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:43 am

Brazen331 wrote:Trump’s Farsi tweets are the best thing he has done on Twitter.

That's a really low bar to clear to earn praise these days...
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:36 am

bucfanclw wrote:

Reminds me of Beto speaking Spanish at the debates.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 am

bucfanclw wrote:

Brazen is desperate, as usual
Jason Bourne

Postby TheChefO » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:That's a really low bar to clear to earn praise these days...

Reminds me of Beto speaking Spanish at the debates.

You'll have him when Trump comes out in some presser and starts sounding off.

Twitter was directed to a different audience that might not understand English, not to score points with morons for being woke.
TheChefO

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:30 pm

TheChefO wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Reminds me of Beto speaking Spanish at the debates.

Twitter was directed to a different audience that might not understand English, not to score points with morons for being woke.

LOL! Yes it was. Just not the morons you're thinking of.

Mark Hamill had a nice reply to that tweet...in Farsi.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby TheChefO » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
TheChefO wrote:

LOL! Yes it was. Just not the morons you're thinking of.

Mark Hamill had a nice reply to that tweet...in Farsi.

I'm sure Mark Hamill was rather proud of himself for once.
TheChefO

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:48 pm

For once...lol.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Sometimes you have to remember that Trump is an entertainer, not a politician. 90% of the stuff he says on Twitter and in speeches is to get a reaction out people and make them overreact (like some in here do). That said, he says some good stuff, but also some despicable stuff. The comment a couple weeks ago about the dead senator was uncalled for. But that’s who he is. The way he talks and the fact he doesn’t have a filter is why many love him compared to Obama and Hillary who were trained to say whatever the telepromter says.
NavyBuc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm

NavyBuc wrote:Sometimes you have to remember that Trump is an entertainer, not a politician. 90% of the stuff he says on Twitter and in speeches is to get a reaction out people and make them overreact (like some in here do). That said, he says some good stuff, but also some despicable stuff. The comment a couple weeks ago about the dead senator was uncalled for. But that’s who he is. The way he talks and the fact he doesn’t have a filter is why many love him compared to Obama and Hillary who were trained to say whatever the telepromter says.

Pitiful excuse. We're supposed to let it slide when he announces troop withdrawls via tweet?

Does he really have to shoot someone for you guys to admit you've been had?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby TheChefO » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:We're supposed to let it slide when he announces troop withdrawls via tweet?

Good example of the presidency being undermined.

Ditto his call for unclassified documents.
TheChefO

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:Sometimes you have to remember that Trump is an entertainer, not a politician. 90% of the stuff he says on Twitter and in speeches is to get a reaction out people and make them overreact (like some in here do). That said, he says some good stuff, but also some despicable stuff. The comment a couple weeks ago about the dead senator was uncalled for. But that’s who he is. The way he talks and the fact he doesn’t have a filter is why many love him compared to Obama and Hillary who were trained to say whatever the telepromter says.

Pitiful excuse. We're supposed to let it slide when he announces troop withdrawls via tweet?

Yeah man, the country is doing terrible. We've been had!!!

No worries, 2025 is right around the corner. Only a half decade left MB. You may even be a Republican by then again. :D
DreadNaught

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:

Last I checked our country is doing pretty damn well. Not sure about this "we've been had" bullshit. My point was simply that many of his tweets are meant to get a reaction out of people, especially the media, and people fall for it. It's also to fire up his fans.

You can call it what you want, but it's working. He has a 90+% approval rating in his party and they are energized to vote for him in 2020 while the Dems have no energy whatsoever for any of their candidates (maybe some for Bernie). But isn't that the name of the game? To win your base? That's how Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan won.

People can call him every name in the book, but in the end, he's the one in the White House and probably will be for six more years. So in that sense, he's winning.
NavyBuc

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:29 pm

TheChefO wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:We're supposed to let it slide when he announces troop withdrawls via tweet?

Good example of the presidency being undermined.

Ditto his call for unclassified documents.

So the problem isn't that he refuses to do things in an official, professional manner, it's everyone else that's the problem. Got it.
bucfanclw

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:39 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Pitiful excuse. We're supposed to let it slide when he announces troop withdrawls via tweet?

Yeah man, the country is doing terrible. We've been had!!!

No worries, 2025 is right around the corner. Only a half decade left MB. You may even be a Republican by then again. :D

lol
beardmcdoug

Postby PetePierson » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm

You can try but you can't excuse Trump for acting like a petulant child / cartoon character. For all my issues with Obama; being "Presidential" was never one of them. Dude was cool, calm and has a very smooth delivery.

Bottom line, you want respect then at least pretend to respect the office.

Edit: and Relax, Chefie & crew; no that is not as important as the economy doing well.
PetePierson

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Hmmmm so in the nature vrs nuture debate, I wonder which one pathological lying is...

Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:22 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Pitiful excuse. We're supposed to let it slide when he announces troop withdrawls via tweet?

Last I checked our country is doing pretty damn well. Not sure about this "we've been had" bullshit. My point was simply that many of his tweets are meant to get a reaction out of people, especially the media, and people fall for it. It's also to fire up his fans.

You can call it what you want, but it's working. He has a 90+% approval rating in his party and they are energized to vote for him in 2020 while the Dems have no energy whatsoever for any of their candidates (maybe some for Bernie). But isn't that the name of the game? To win your base? That's how Obama, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan won.

People can call him every name in the book, but in the end, he's the one in the White House and probably will be for six more years. So in that sense, he's winning.

Yeah we are doing great as long as you don’t count any of the starving children or people who have to work three jobs to make ends meet etc. Because most of his supporters are ignorant, naive, stupid or in denial, they don’t know jack about how America is really doing- they simply listen to what other supporters tell them and blindly believe that.But actual facts and research show exactly what is going on. Do some perhaps?
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:11 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:Hmmmm so in the nature vrs nuture debate, I wonder which one pathological lying is...

Both of those tweets are true. Do you have a point you’re trying to make?
Brazen331

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:18 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:

Yeah we are doing great as long as you don’t count any of the starving children or people who have to work three jobs to make ends meet etc.?

Hate it to break it to you, sweetie, but even in our greatest economic days, there were still starving children and people working three days to work ends meet. We will never have a perfect world.

But yes, our nation is doing great. Better than great.
NavyBuc

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:42 pm

NavyBuc wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Yeah we are doing great as long as you don’t count any of the starving children or people who have to work three jobs to make ends meet etc.?

Hate it to break it to you, sweetie, but even in our greatest economic days, there were still starving children and people working three days to work ends meet. We will never have a perfect world.

Yeah... babe... that’s sort of just “life”... humans have never, in thousands of years, figured out a way to organize a society and economic system that eliminates the unfortunate realities you described. It sucks. But it isn’t an “American” issue. It’s a human issue. An infinitely complex human issue.
beardmcdoug

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:44 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
NavyBuc wrote:

Yeah... babe... that’s sort of just “life”... humans have never, in thousands of years, figured out a way to organize a society and economic system that eliminates the unfortunate realities you described. It sucks. But it isn’t an “American” issue. It’s a human issue. An infinitely complex human issue.

And one any good human should be concerned enough about to vote for representatives that care enough to do something about it. That representative is not republican in todays times :(
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:45 pm

To wit, Beardoug

Schiff is wrong, all of his supporters are fooled
Last edited by Babeinbucland on Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Babeinbucland

Postby PetePierson » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:46 pm

I know I just bought a $50k truck, having outside & inside of house painted, a new shotgun and far from starving. If this is ignorance then I’m truly in bliss.
PetePierson

Postby Babeinbucland » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:48 pm

PetePierson wrote:I know I just bought a $50k truck, having outside & inside of house painted, a new shotgun and far from starving. If this is ignorance then I’m truly in bliss.

Said exactly like a trump supporter, selfish, self centered and completely and totally impervious to the suffering of others. But then that pretty much describes every one of your post.
Babeinbucland

Postby PetePierson » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
PetePierson wrote:I know I just bought a $50k truck, having outside & inside of house painted, a new shotgun and far from starving. If this is ignorance then I’m truly in bliss.

Said exactly like a trump supporter, selfish, self centered and completely and totally impervious to the suffering of others. But then that pretty much describes every one of your post.

Didn’t vote for him but I’m ok with that. Lookout for #1 because no one else is, most certainly not the government.

But good luck with that welfare mentality.
PetePierson

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Ten years ago my neighbor went bankrupt. According to Babe’s way of thinking, it’s Obama’s fault.
NavyBuc

PreviousNext

Return to The Echo Chamber