**OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:55 am

Swashy wrote:
Buc2 wrote:
I have access to a WSJ subscription. Here's the entire article since you don't...

There were some charts, such as US automotive exports/imports to/from Germany & the rest of the EU since '08 which showed that, except for a couple years (2009-10), US exports have remained fairly straight line at just under $20B annually while imports have ranged from $45B in 2008 to nearly $70B today.

Regardless, this story is good news for the US and, while it's not over yet, does represent another win for the Trump administration.

Of course, the more Trump "wins" the harder the left and MSM are going to work to bring him down, right? After all, he's such an idiot.

It's nice to wake up to such good news. The left can paint it how they want but the diehard "Mr. Trump is such an awesome president" crowd don't need to be patting themselves on the back over this.

"The proposed pact comes a day after the Trump administration faced criticism on Capitol Hill for its use of tariffs"

"The GOP-controlled Congress in recent days has spoken out against the prospect that the Trump administration could apply new tariffs on imported autos on top of aluminum and steel tariffs, with lawmakers considering legislation to counter the president’s initiatives."

"Before the Oval Office meeting, EU trade representatives had paid visits to Capitol Hill in an effort to recruit allies to pressure Mr. Trump to cut a deal."

"Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R., Utah), who last week sent a letter to Mr. Trump warning of legislation if he didn’t pull back from his threats to apply more tariffs"

The WSJ merely gives events as they happened but this leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I'm thoroughly satisfied that Republicans pushed like this. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you for getting the ball rolling. But on the other hand for Trump, what? Does he want a damn cookie for negotiating better tariffs in good faith AFTER the fact? I am highly discouraged that it took threatening litigation to get this going.

In either event this is great press for the GOP and should help them come November. For me, I don't give a damn who runs congress. If they can get a gun to Trump's head and make his ass do something right then they've got my vote.

That's all in the WSJ article I posted, so I'm not sure what you mean with that 1st sentence in your next to last paragraph.
The proposed pact comes a day after the Trump administration faced criticism on Capitol Hill for its use of tariffs. The GOP-controlled Congress in recent days has spoken out against the prospect that the Trump administration could apply new tariffs on imported autos on top of aluminum and steel tariffs, with lawmakers considering legislation to counter the president’s initiatives.

Before the Oval Office meeting, EU trade representatives had paid visits to Capitol Hill in an effort to recruit allies to pressure Mr. Trump to cut a deal. EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström also came to Washington to meet with U.S. lawmakers, trying to gauge the chances that the Republican-led Congress would advance legislation, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R., Utah), who last week sent a letter to Mr. Trump warning of legislation if he didn’t pull back from his threats to apply more tariffs, told Ms. Malmström that senators were evaluating their options, the person said. A spokeswoman for Mr. Hatch said he encouraged the commissioner to work with Mr. Trump, taking steps including the reduction of tariffs.

News of a deal was welcomed in Congress. “This is an important first step,” said House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R., Texas), who was part of a group that met with Mr. Trump at the White House immediately after the president’s meeting with the EU chief wrapped up. “This could lead to exempting Europe from steel and aluminum tariffs.”

No one should be surprised that just months before the mid-terms that GOP Congressional critters would publicly make comments that seem to paint them at odds with a policy (tariffs) that is not polling well. What would surprise me though, is if these same GOP Congress critters learned to be patient and allow this administration to do its work.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 am

Starts trade war for no real reason.

Trade war hurts American Farmer.

Calls for $12 Billion bailout of American farmer for impact of unnecessary trade war.

Immediately turns around and begs EU to not issue more tariffs against the US.

Supporters declare victory and ask us to be patient and let the President "do his work".
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:15 am

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Jean-Claude Juncker was hailed as a hero by European business on Thursday for making Donald Trump blink and withdraw a threat to slap punitive import tariffs on EU cars and so escalate a transatlantic trade war.
U.S. President Donald Trump and President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker speak about trade relations in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, U.S., July 25, 2018. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

The White House deal is one to savor for the European Commission president, two weeks after doubts were raised, notably in Germany, over his fitness for the job after he was taken unwell during a NATO summit where the U.S. president trashed his European allies.

The former Luxembourg premier and 30-year veteran of EU backroom haggling and his aides stressed the limits to what was achieved — well aware of Trump’s ability to change tack. And though Germany cheered that Juncker had bought their car makers time while talks are launched on freeing up trade, France sounded more cautious on possible new U.S. farm imports.

Yet there was widespread praise among European governments and business for the Commission’s strategy, in renewing offers that Trump had dismissed in the past for more free trade talks and sticking to its own threat of retaliation against U.S. products by the world’s biggest economic bloc. There was appreciation too for Juncker’s personal charm offensive.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:21 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Starts trade war for no real reason.

Calls for $12 Billion bailout of American farmer for impact of unnecessary trade war.

Supporters declare victory and ask us to be patient and let the President "do his work".

I’ve posted more negative stories and news about Trumps trade policy on here than anyone else

It’s abundantly clear to anyone with half a brain what his goal is .... to get other nations to lower than tariffs to our levels. Every president has talked about this. Even your boy Sanders.

He’s the first president to take such an aggressive stance to actually increase tariffs to call the EUs and China’s bluffs. He hopes that it will make them lower their tariffs because we can absorb a little pain a lot easier then they can.

I don’t agree that it will work and I’ve posted that time and time again....but it’s pretty clear what he’s trying to do. If he actually gets the concessions everyone should applaud it, it will be a big deal
Zarniwoop

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:25 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Starts trade war for no real reason.

I’ve posted more negative stories and news about Trumps trade policy on here than anyone else

It’s abundantly clear to anyone with half a brain what his goal is .... to get other nations to lower than tariffs to our levels. Every president has talked about this. Even your boy Sanders.

He’s the first president to take such an aggressive stance to actually increase tariffs to call the EUs and China’s bluffs. He hopes that it will make them lower their tariffs because we can absorb a little pain a lot easier then they can.

I don’t agree that it will work and I’ve posted that time and time again....but it’s pretty clear what he’s trying to do.

And his methodology is ****ing stupid.

If he wants to negotiate a trade deal it can be done without throwing molotov cocktails at our trading partners.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:39 am

I agree that I don't think this is the method I would have used...and I've been clear on why....for as progressive and globalized the EU claims to be, their policies with those outside the EU have always been jingoistic and protectionist. As such I stated I think their leaders are willing to die on that proverbial hill and ultimately the sabre rattling won't work.

Trump is believing that we as the buyer have all the power (and in normal negotiations he is correct). I think the mistake he is making is thinking the EU will be homo economus and act rationally. IMO the won't.
Zarniwoop

Postby RedLeader » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:42 am

Haters gonna hate. Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Swashy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:46 am

Buc2 wrote:
Swashy wrote:
It's nice to wake up to such good news. The left can paint it how they want but the diehard "Mr. Trump is such an awesome president" crowd don't need to be patting themselves on the back over this.

"The proposed pact comes a day after the Trump administration faced criticism on Capitol Hill for its use of tariffs"

"The GOP-controlled Congress in recent days has spoken out against the prospect that the Trump administration could apply new tariffs on imported autos on top of aluminum and steel tariffs, with lawmakers considering legislation to counter the president’s initiatives."

"Before the Oval Office meeting, EU trade representatives had paid visits to Capitol Hill in an effort to recruit allies to pressure Mr. Trump to cut a deal."

"Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R., Utah), who last week sent a letter to Mr. Trump warning of legislation if he didn’t pull back from his threats to apply more tariffs"

The WSJ merely gives events as they happened but this leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. I'm thoroughly satisfied that Republicans pushed like this. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you for getting the ball rolling. But on the other hand for Trump, what? Does he want a damn cookie for negotiating better tariffs in good faith AFTER the fact? I am highly discouraged that it took threatening litigation to get this going.

In either event this is great press for the GOP and should help them come November. For me, I don't give a damn who runs congress. If they can get a gun to Trump's head and make his ass do something right then they've got my vote.

That's all in the WSJ article I posted, so I'm not sure what you mean with that 1st sentence in your next to last paragraph.
The proposed pact comes a day after the Trump administration faced criticism on Capitol Hill for its use of tariffs. The GOP-controlled Congress in recent days has spoken out against the prospect that the Trump administration could apply new tariffs on imported autos on top of aluminum and steel tariffs, with lawmakers considering legislation to counter the president’s initiatives.

Before the Oval Office meeting, EU trade representatives had paid visits to Capitol Hill in an effort to recruit allies to pressure Mr. Trump to cut a deal. EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström also came to Washington to meet with U.S. lawmakers, trying to gauge the chances that the Republican-led Congress would advance legislation, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R., Utah), who last week sent a letter to Mr. Trump warning of legislation if he didn’t pull back from his threats to apply more tariffs, told Ms. Malmström that senators were evaluating their options, the person said. A spokeswoman for Mr. Hatch said he encouraged the commissioner to work with Mr. Trump, taking steps including the reduction of tariffs.

News of a deal was welcomed in Congress. “This is an important first step,” said House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady (R., Texas), who was part of a group that met with Mr. Trump at the White House immediately after the president’s meeting with the EU chief wrapped up. “This could lead to exempting Europe from steel and aluminum tariffs.”

No one should be surprised that just months before the mid-terms that GOP Congressional critters would publicly make comments that seem to paint them at odds with a policy (tariffs) that is not polling well. What would surprise me though, is if these same GOP Congress critters learned to be patient and allow this administration to do its work.

That is in regards to the article basically giving us facts to digest on our own without any obvious bias towards or against Trump. It's reporting on the rumbling of the Congress critters as you call them -great name by the way. I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't want congress to be patient if this is what we are going to get. I want them up Trump's ass 24/7 if it means progress in trade talks with the EU. If you said I assume the worst when it comes to Trump I'd say you're right. If you said I'm too geared towards negativity of him I'd say you're right again. I don't think we were gonna make progress at all. In fact I think without any pressure from his Republican cohorts, Trump was gonna double down and continue to piss off the rest of planet earth by doing whatever the hell he wants no differently than before he became president. I've watched the guy my entire life and he dances to the beat of his own drum. Maybe I'm being too hard on the guy but after reading this I feel about as awkward as giving my daughter a ride to work when it's 3 PM and she's late because she overslept and it took either me or her boss blowing up her phone had to wake her up. Without intervention who knows how long we would've been waiting. But in any event it doesn't really matter how we got here. These talks are a fantastic step in the right direction and I'm just glad they are happening at all. It's progress.

For the record I'm the dad who would let that kid sleep til next week if she isn't balancing any other responsibilities. If she came home and crashed because she was out the door at 5:45 AM taking care of college or a second job daddy's gonna be in the room with a turbo strength coffee saying "Hey you fell asleep. It's about 20 minutes til you have to leave. Here, drink this it'll wake you up by then."
Swashy

Postby Buc2 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Swashy wrote:
Buc2 wrote:That's all in the WSJ article I posted, so I'm not sure what you mean with that 1st sentence in your next to last paragraph.

That is in regards to the article basically giving us facts to digest on our own without any obvious bias towards or against Trump. It's reporting on the rumbling of the Congress critters as you call them -great name by the way. I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't want congress to be patient if this is what we are going to get. I want them up Trump's ass 24/7 if it means progress in trade talks with the EU. If you said I assume the worst when it comes to Trump I'd say you're right. If you said I'm too geared towards negativity of him I'd say you're right again. I don't think we were gonna make progress at all. In fact I think without any pressure from his Republican cohorts, Trump was gonna double down and continue to piss off the rest of planet earth by doing whatever the hell he wants no differently than before he became president. I've watched the guy my entire life and he dances to the beat of his own drum. Maybe I'm being too hard on the guy but after reading this I feel about as awkward as giving my daughter a ride to work when it's 3 PM and she's late because she overslept and it took either me or her boss blowing up her phone had to wake her up. Without intervention who knows how long we would've been waiting. But in any event it doesn't really matter how we got here. These talks are a fantastic step in the right direction and I'm just glad they are happening at all. It's progress.

For the record I'm the dad who would let that kid sleep til next week if she isn't balancing any other responsibilities. If she came home and crashed because she was out the door at 5:45 AM taking care of college or a second job daddy's gonna be in the room with a turbo strength coffee saying "Hey you fell asleep. It's about 20 minutes til you have to leave. Here, drink this it'll wake you up by then."

And isn't that refreshing for a change?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Swashy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Swashy wrote:

And isn't that refreshing for a change?

To be honest I don't put much weight into how a story is given. 99% of the time you have to dig through bullshit and I've gotten so used to it that it doesn't make a difference to me anymore. In this case the WSJ's black and white reporting is not doing Trump any favors when it shows that this was not done by his own initiative. I'm happy progress is being made but he's not getting any kind of pat on the back for me. It's literally like when Cartman ate all the skin off the KFC but instead of being a **** and walking off he is willing to go back and buy another bucket and now he wants everyone to be happy with him because he got it for less money this time despite the fact he insisted on ****ing them over.
Swashy

Postby The Outsider » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:33 pm

Another interesting read by the WSJ on the trade discussions.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/eus-white- ... _lead_pos2

WASHINGTON—When Jean-Claude Juncker arrived at the White House on Wednesday, he had no idea how the meeting with President Donald Trump would end.

When asked on his flight from Brussels whether he was ready, after having pored through piles of documents stacked in blue folders, the European Commission president smiled and said: “No. We’ll have to see how it goes.”

Once Mr. Juncker entered the Oval Office, it was clear Mr. Trump was in a mood to negotiate, said a senior European Union official who was present. Mr. Trump, who typically entertains a question or two from reporters during Oval Office visits, took none, looking instead to dive into discussions with the visiting delegation from the EU’s executive arm.

What followed between the two leaders ushered in a potentially significant de-escalation of trade tensions between the U.S. and EU, after months in which the Trump administration had applied tariffs on European steel, and threatened more. The resulting agreement was vague, but the two sides agreed to pursue a range of possibilities—including increased U.S. exports of natural gas and soybeans—that might address the trans-Atlantic trade imbalance.

In recent international meetings, such as the Group of Seven summit in Canada, or the North Atlantic Treaty Organization summit in Brussels, Mr. Trump grabbed headlines with an argumentative approach. But on Wednesday, the American president was “charming, well-briefed” and “made an effort” to reach a deal with his European counterpart, the senior EU official said.

Mr. Juncker grabbed the opportunity to argue that both sides need to refrain from further punitive tariffs or they would foolishly harm themselves.

“If you want to be stupid,” he told Mr. Trump, “I can be stupid, as well.”

Backing up his points, Mr. Juncker flipped through more than a dozen colorful cue cards with simplified explainers, the senior EU official said. Each card had at most three figures about a specific topic, such as trade in cars or standards for medical devices.

“We knew this wasn’t an academic seminar,” the EU official said. “It had to be very simple.”

The Europeans had an ally on Mr. Trump’s team in White House, chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow. On Wednesday morning, before the meeting, he had told the television program “Fox & Friends,” “I just say, keep an open mind—you might be surprised by the outcome of this meeting.”

Mr. Kudlow had met with Mr. Juncker’s team the previous evening and hinted at a possible deal.

Still, when EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström met with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer on Wednesday morning, odds of an agreement looked remote. Mr. Lighthizer seemed unaware of the overture made by Mr. Kudlow the night before and insisted on issues that were a no-go for the Europeans, such as opening the entire agricultural sector to U.S. firms, the EU official said.

Mr. Kudlow seemed to “have the ear of the president,” the EU official said.

Mr. Juncker stuck closely to the negotiating mandate handed to him by leaders of big EU countries including Germany, France and the Netherlands. Germany, which is heavily dependent on exports, was from the onset open to a trade arrangement, including abolishing EU tariffs on U.S. car imports. France, meanwhile, was vehemently opposed to opening EU agricultural markets.

Mr. Juncker told Mr. Trump and Mr. Lighthizer that any talk of including agriculture would kill prospects of a deal. He countered with a threat to drag public procurement into negotiations, which would question the Buy American Act, a nonstarter for the U.S. side.

At one point, talk shifted to Europe buying more U.S. natural gas, a move EU leaders had agreed to take back in May, even though U.S. gas, shipped liquefied, is as much as 20% more expensive than gas Europe buys via pipeline from Russia. The Europeans said U.S. companies need licenses to sell overseas, which inflates prices. Mr. Trump proposed scrapping licenses, the EU official said. Administration officials jumped in to nix the idea, saying licenses are vital for national security. Instead, the two sides agreed to negotiate license exemptions.

When a deal looked near after almost three hours of talks, Mr. Trump said he wanted to hold a joint news conference and announce the good news. Mr. Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin disappeared for more than half an hour in a room to fine-tune the language of the joint statement, U.S. and EU officials said.

“Suddenly Trump came out into our group and asked, ‘So, where are we now? Where is the statement?’ ” the EU official said. “We said, ‘We haven’t seen it yet, because your people are still negotiating among themselves.’ ”

Outside the Cabinet Room, where the meetings took place, the push to stage the unplanned announcement was under way. White House officials and Marines in dress uniform worked quickly to set up podiums and display the U.S. and EU flags at the edge of the Rose Garden. Journalists were called to the event with little warning or information and stood in the garden for close to an hour, waiting for any sign of the U.S. and EU officials.

All the while, the lawmakers who had been scheduled to meet the president that afternoon to discuss his proposed aid to farmers, were escorted out to the Rose Garden so they too could watch the announcement.

The main elements of the agreement that emerged had been floated by the Europeans, prodded by Germany, two months earlier in the hope that Mr. Trump would refrain from imposing tariffs on European steel and aluminum. Mr. Juncker said after the meeting that the agreement was significant because “we were never in a position to agree on these main elements before.”

Mr. Juncker said he trusts Mr. Trump to stick to the elements of the agreement. “We have a good personal relation,” he said.

Last week, Mr. Trump called the EU America’s “foe” and vowed “tremendous retribution” if his meeting with the EU officials didn’t lead to what he considers to be a fair auto-trade deal.

But his remarks in the Rose Garden struck a conciliatory tone. He mentioned nothing about deficits, trade imbalances or auto tariffs. Often focused on putting America first, he called for making “trade fairer and more reciprocal.”

After the announcement with Mr. Juncker, the president arrived victorious to a closed-door meeting with Republican lawmakers, said Rep. Mike Conaway of Texas, who attended. Lawmakers shared specific concerns with the president and said they were worried about farmers back home. Specifically, lawmakers talked about soybeans and cherries being held up at ports in China.

“He seemed legitimately concerned,” said Mr. Conaway, chair of the House agriculture committee. “He will keep negotiating.”
The Outsider

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Great little America's a f-up story. Love your the world should have our money and we cant do nothing about it story...

Aint it great.
mdb1958

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Mountaineer Buc

Postby Alpha » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 am

RedLeader wrote:Haters gonna hate.

Haters gonna impose tariffs, which historically, have worked...never.

But I'm sure it'll be different THIS TIME...because...TRUMP!!/11001011!!!
Alpha

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:51 am

Give credit where credit is due.

Not a single school shooting in the month of July.

Thank you President Trump.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 am

So who is going to the Trump/clan rally in Tampa Tuesday ?
Jason Bourne

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:33 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Give credit where credit is due.

We still have 2 days left
Jason Bourne

Postby RedLeader » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:46 am

Hey, the kneeling worked!!
RedLeader

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:So who is going to the Trump/clan rally in Tampa Tuesday ?

Are the Illinois Nazis going to be there because like Belushi I hate the Illinois Nazis
Zarniwoop

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:34 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Give credit where credit is due.

We still have 2 days left

JUST ENJOY YHE VICTORY
Mountaineer Buc

Postby RedLeader » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:04 pm

'Skinny' health plans extended

A Trump administration rule allowing cheaper, less comprehensive health plans to be carried for as long as 36 months, up from three, will take effect in 60 days.
RedLeader

Postby Alpha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 pm

RedLeader wrote:'Skinny' health plans extended

A Trump administration rule allowing cheaper, less comprehensive health plans to be carried for as long as 36 months, up from three, will take effect in 60 days.

That's AMAZING!

If you have no pre-existing conditions and don't mind having very limited coverage.

The sick and indigent?

**** 'em. I don't understand why we just don't take the "Po' People" out back and shoot 'em. It's more humane, really. Not to mention the fact that they won't be a burden to society.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Drumph is a true humanitarian. Always looking out for the little guy.

He's a ****ing Prince...and you people just don't realize it.

Libtards.
Alpha

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:14 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
I truly want to hear what you consider a reasonable person and what would be the clear agenda that locks up your vote?

I’d have a hard time picking someone high profile now because of the failure of the party to stand for something over the past 2 years. A historical example is Bill Clinton.

So you want a reasonable person with a clear agenda but you don’t know who would define that now? Did I get it?
Babeinbucland

Postby Ken Carson » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:45 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Ken Carson wrote:I’d have a hard time picking someone high profile now because of the failure of the party to stand for something over the past 2 years. A historical example is Bill Clinton.

So you want a reasonable person with a clear agenda but you don’t know who would define that now? Did I get it?

No, I'm saying that the mainstream politicians our party is putting out either have an unreasonable agenda or lack a clear agenda.

Bill Clinton ran on issues and took stances on them that led to the passage of laws. Who is doing that today in our party?
Ken Carson

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:41 am

Ken Carson wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

No, I'm saying that the mainstream politicians our party is putting out either have an unreasonable agenda or lack a clear agenda.

Bill Clinton ran on issues and took stances on them that led to the passage of laws. Who is doing that today in our party?

In all fairness, there isn't nearly enough Democrats in congress to get anything done right now. Candidates trying to unseat incumbent republicans are the only ones getting any support from the party because the "safe" seats give or take a few surprises are all that's left.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby RedLeader » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:40 pm

In case you missed it:

Donald Trump just donated his entire $400,000 salary to the Department of the Interior where it is being used to construct and repair military cemeteries.
RedLeader

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:45 am

RedLeader wrote:In case you missed it:

Donald Trump just donated his entire $400,000 salary to the Department of the Interior where it is being used to construct and repair military cemeteries.

Mountaineer Buc

Postby Jason Bourne » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:49 am

RedLeader wrote:In case you missed it:

that should help with the complete catastrophe know as the trump administration.
Jason Bourne

Postby Buc2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:05 am

Typical responses from the left.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion