**OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

Postby TheChefO » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 am

bucfanclw wrote:One needs only look at your list you're so proud of and compare/contrast with your reaction here that the police would laugh at Cuomo and call him Fredo.

Pretty stark contrast on what you show to believe is acceptable behavior depending on political teams.

Okay so your reference is a list I posted which was a means to show that yes, there has been quite a bit of political violence toward the right which has been encouraged and/or excused by many in the mainstream media which is not the case on the other side.

As I stated at the time I posted the list, if you or anyone has something similar to show I'm bonkers and just as many people were keying cars, and assaulting people with "Yes We Can" hats/shirts etc, then by all means.

It was not meant to be in any way an exact list of crimes.

And if the list was nothing but the type of "assaults" shown here, then you'd have a more direct comparison.

But even the tamest that you'd point to in that list was not at this level, if my memory serves correct.
TheChefO

Postby uscbucsfan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 am

Me: Let's just agree to disagree...

Ken: See you lost. I win because what I say is right. You don't want to respond because you can't, ha!

You wonder why people refer to you as Bootz of the political forum?
uscbucsfan

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:05 am

Careful. He might block you.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby HamBone » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Careful. He might block you.

Dude, we get it...he blocked you. It’s a bitch move. But, so is your constant posting about it.
HamBone

Postby Ken Carson » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:13 am

uscbucsfan wrote:Me: Let's just agree to disagree...

Ken: See you lost. I win because what I say is right. You don't want to respond because you can't, ha!

My issue with that is Bootz was clearly not as lyrically gifted and would too often devolve into petty insults. If anything, I am just Ken, and Bootz is the wannabe Ken of Team Discussions.

But also, I am simply not going to let your delusion of “Fredo” as an ethnic slur go unchallenged. I’d be doing the same thing if someone was on here claiming that “honky” was racially insensitive to white people.
Ken Carson

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:14 am

HamBone wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Careful. He might block you.

Dude, we get it...he blocked you. It’s a bitch move. But, so is your constant posting about it.

Tell him to put his big boy pants on.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby TheChefO » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:16 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
HamBone wrote:

Tell him to put a jersey on!

TheChefO

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:31 am

Well played. Wish I had thought of it.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby TheChefO » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:05 am

Ken Carson wrote:

My issue with that is Bootz was clearly not as lyrically gifted and would too often devolve into petty insults. If anything, I am just Ken, and Bootz is the wannabe Ken of Team Discussions.

But also, I am simply not going to let your delusion of “Fredo” as an ethnic slur go unchallenged. I’d be doing the same thing if someone was on here claiming that “honky” was racially insensitive to white people.

Correct and I think all of us see you both had merits in your arguments.

You each get a participation trophy.
TheChefO

Postby NavyBuc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 am

Someone called me a Putin today. Guess I should take that as offensive since I have 100% Russian blood in me.
NavyBuc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am

NavyBuc wrote:Someone called me a Putin today. Guess I should take that as offensive since I have 100% Russian blood in me.

In a world of Putins, be a Drago.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:59 am

NavyBuc wrote:Someone called me a Putin today. Guess I should take that as offensive since I have 100% Russian blood in me.

The correct slur for Russians now is "bots". Please update your outrage guide.
bucfanclw

Postby TheChefO » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 am

bucfanclw wrote:

The correct slur for Russians now is "bots". Please update your outrage guide.

lol

Indeed
TheChefO

Postby Buc2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:52 am

There's a Russian guy that tends bar at a pub I frequent. Name is Andrew Something'ovsky. Everyone just calls him Russian.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:58 am

Buc2 wrote:There's a Russian guy that tends bar at a pub I frequent. Name is Andrew Something'ovsky. Everyone just calls him Russian.

My family line on my paternal side is Russian (I definitely look Eastern European) and I can speak fairly good Russian, growing up I went to a Russian Orthodox Church a lot and their service was mainly in Russian. One of my knicknames in college was “Vlad”.
Zarniwoop

Postby PetePierson » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:04 pm

Ken Carson wrote:

Ken is all over my material:

PetePierson wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:He just guaranteed being called Fredo for years.

He should stay off Twitter for a while as he is probably getting hit up with #Fredo all day.

My fraternal Grandparents were straight off the boat. My Pops, Uncles, Aunt on that side- fairly close to their heritage. I've never heard that used as an insult.

I mean everyone runs the "Brother" line but never as some racial epitaph.

Fredo needs to cycle down a bit.
Take a few months off the juice.

PetePierson wrote:Not the same to me at all. I don't even consider it an insult.

Unless it is like calling every honky; Brad or Gary.

And that is just funny.
PetePierson

Postby Buc2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Buc2 wrote:There's a Russian guy that tends bar at a pub I frequent. Name is Andrew Something'ovsky. Everyone just calls him Russian.

My family line on my paternal side is Russian (I definitely look Eastern European) and I can speak fairly good Russian, growing up I went to a Russian Orthodox Church a lot and their service was mainly in Russian. One of my knicknames in college was “Vlad”.

Good to know, Vlad. :D
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Babeinbucland » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 pm

But sure, he is just making things so great. Do any of you even care about what he is Doing to the endangered species act or that he got an oil guy to run the EPA and they are going to bomb animals in their way. Nope. You only care that he was lining your pockets with the almighty dollar. Well, now he has **** all over that like he does everything. So what will you base your support for the sociopath on now? #trumphitler

Babeinbucland

Postby PetePierson » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:But sure, he is just making things so great. Do any of you even care about what he is Doing to the endangered species act or that he got an oil guy to run the EPA and they are going to bomb animals in their way. Nope. You only care that he was lining your pockets with the almighty dollar. Well, now he has **** all over that like he does everything. So what will you base your support for the sociopath on now? #trumphitler

Your poor husband.
Take your meds, BiBL
PetePierson

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:54 pm

Which endangered species is Trumphitler going to bomb first, babe?
Brazen331

Postby PetePierson » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Brazen331 wrote:Which endangered species is Trumphitler going to bomb first, babe?

The Mexicans.
PetePierson

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 am

While donating his quarterly presidential salary, trump has spent 278.5 years of presidential salary on golf since the inaugural.Most of which ends up in his own pockets. I know y’all who support him get stuck on 9 "donates his salary." Do you really not realize he funnels 100 times that salary in taxpayer funds through his own business? Why does this not bother you at all? What does this not both you A LOT?7
Babeinbucland

Postby TheChefO » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 am

Babeinbucland wrote:While donating his quarterly presidential salary, trump has spent 278.5 years of presidential salary on golf since the inaugural.Most of which ends up in his own pockets. I know y’all who support him get stuck on 9 "donates his salary." Do you really not realize he funnels 100 times that salary in taxpayer funds through his own business? Why does this not bother you at all? What does this not both you A LOT?7

Glad he's enjoying his time on the golf course.
TheChefO

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:04 am

PetePierson wrote:
Your poor husband.
Take your meds, BiBL

How about leaving my family out of it mmmmmmk?

I will give you this peter, you are better than anyone else on this board at attacking the poster instead of addressing the salient issue.
Babeinbucland

Postby Buc2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:26 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
PetePierson wrote:
Your poor husband.
Take your meds, BiBL

I will give you this peter, you are better than anyone else on this board at attacking the poster instead of addressing the salient issue.

And you are better than anyone on this board at attacking the poster instead of making a salient argument.
Last edited by Buc2 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Snake » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:28 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
PetePierson wrote:
Your poor husband.
Take your meds, BiBL

LOL
Snake

Postby PetePierson » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:36 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
PetePierson wrote:
Your poor husband.
Take your meds, BiBL

If we have to listen to your insane ramblings; then I'm going to post whatever the **** I please. Don't like it? Ignore it or shut your man pleaser and get back in the kitchen.

Hmmmmmmmmmk?

And no one is better at spamming the board since you are incapable of having an actual discussion.
PetePierson

Postby PetePierson » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 am

Babeinbucland wrote:While donating his quarterly presidential salary, trump has spent 278.5 years of presidential salary on golf since the inaugural.Most of which ends up in his own pockets. I know y’all who support him get stuck on 9 "donates his salary." Do you really not realize he funnels 100 times that salary in taxpayer funds through his own business? Why does this not bother you at all? What does this not both you A LOT?7

Would love to see this 'Beautiful Mind' arithmetic. But we won't.

Stay tuned for the next insane rant from the Puzzle Factory....
PetePierson

Postby Buc2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 am

bucfanclw wrote:The luke-warm reception is what happens when you force your workers to attend a political rally.

Well, despite the NPR headline, workers weren't forced to attend Trump's speech. Oh, and it wasn't a political rally.

Pa. Workers Forced To Choose Between Watching Trump, No Pay Or Using Paid Time Off
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/17/75207850 ... d-time-off

Workers at a petrochemical plant in western Pennsylvania were given a choice ahead of President Trump's visit to the site on Tuesday: attend the president's speech, stay home without pay or use up part of their paid time off.

Many of the construction workers did not find it a difficult choice. Seeing Trump's event at the ethane cracker plant operated by Royal Dutch Shell in Beaver County, Pa., was a welcome sight, Ken Broadbent, business manager for Steamfitters Local 449, told NPR.
"Tuesday was treated as a training (work) day with a guest speaker who happened to be the President," Smith (Shell spokesman Curtis Smith) told NPR in a statement. "It was understood some would choose not to attend the presidential visit and were given the option to take paid time off (PTO) instead."

So, not really the big deal some media would have us believe. At my company, we're given that same option for inclement weather, for example. If we feel conditions are too dangerous to drive into work, we can stay home, without any threat to our jobs. We can use PTO time or stay home without pay.

At this Shell plant, apparently, it was going to be closed for the day for Trump's visit. Rather than force their employees to forgo pay for the day, they gave them the option to attend the speech and receive their pay, including any OT pay, stay home without pay or stay home and use PTO time. I would imagine this would be SOP at any corporation hosting a similar event.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby NavyBuc » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Wow you must have really hated Eisenhower and Woodrow Wilson. Wilson played 1200 rounds of golf in office. Ike played 800.
NavyBuc

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion