Page 12 of 148

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:22 pm
by RedLeader
The Outsider wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
What the **** are you trying to say, Zarn? You've been on quite the high horse lately, eh.. lol



He's saying you're a two-bit troll. It really isn't that hard to parse out.


Haha. This is the third time you’ve tried to get my attention all day.. with absolutely nothing to contribute.


And I’m the troll?



Do you have something to actually add or talk about, or are my nuts in your mouth getting in the way?

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:58 pm
by deltbucs
PrimeMinister wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

they should ignore your stupidity and bait...at times you are basically Babe in red


This.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:42 pm
by RedLeader
deltbucs wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:
This.


Lol. Such the lackey.. per your usual.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:14 am
by RedLeader
Posters up and around Jerusalem today...

Image


As Israel marks Jerusalem Day, the 51st anniversary of what it refers to as the city's "unification" following the 1967 war, it will also be hosting a gala reception for Monday's embassy dedication that will include members of a delegation led by President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka, his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, and Secretary of Treasury Steven Mnuchin.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:46 am
by Alpha
Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Sayin'.

And Jews know EXACTLY why this is happening.

Just look at who The Trumpster has speaking at this "opening". This is NOTHING more than cow-towing to evangelical Christians.

Keep Trumping, people. Let the Trumpster keep banging porn stars, while the rest of you forgive and forget anything he does.

He's a Godly man, after all.

LMFAO!

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:16 am
by deltbucs
He made them put up signs with his name on it? What a clown.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 am
by DreadNaught
Alpha wrote:Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Sayin'.


Why isn't it a good idea for the US Embassy in Israel to be located in the capital of Jerusalem?

Moving the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem has been something every President dating back to atleast Reagan has campaigned on.

The US Embassy should be and in almost every case IS located in the host nations capital where the that nations government operates out of. Would it make sense for foreign embassies in the United States to be located in Texas vice DC? Of course not. So I'd like to hear the logical argument as to why the US Embassy of Israel should not be in the capital where that nations government operates from.

Imo this is an issue that peoples opinions are being hi-jacked based on their opinion of Trump and not the actual facts at hand.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 am
by Zarniwoop
DreadNaught wrote:
Imo this is an issue that peoples opinions are being hi-jacked based on their opinion of Trump and not the actual facts at hand.



No question about it

As you said, every president has said it should be moved...I don’t ever recall anyone criticizing any of them (3Rs, 2Ds).

No reason for the embassy not to be there

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:54 am
by deltbucs
Zarniwoop wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Imo this is an issue that peoples opinions are being hi-jacked based on their opinion of Trump and not the actual facts at hand.



No question about it

As you said, every president has said it should be moved...I don’t ever recall anyone criticizing any of them (3Rs, 2Ds).

No reason for the embassy not to be there

Yeah...I'm not really sure why it matters to anyone.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:17 am
by DreadNaught
deltbucs wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

No question about it

As you said, every president has said it should be moved...I don’t ever recall anyone criticizing any of them (3Rs, 2Ds).

No reason for the embassy not to be there

Yeah...I'm not really sure why it matters to anyone.

That's easy to explain. People hate the President and they allow that feeling to hi-jack their ability to be reasonable on any issue he champions. Same thing happened with Obama, but I'd argue it was w/ much less publicity since there is a larger contingent of media that hate Trump and fall into this implicit bias on issues he happens to support.

To your point I don't think the vast majority of Americans give two shits about the US Embassy in Israel despite MOST agreeing it makes logical sense that it be in Jerusalem being that is where the Israeli government is located and it being the capital. Jerusalem is also where BOTH the American government and Israeli government want the US Embassy to be. There shouldn't be any more discussion about it beyond those facts. But since it's Trump pushing for it now it will be met with a certain amount of #Resistance.

I understand people hate the President, but there are certain issues to resist/fight and others that are not important. This falls into the latter.

Unless you're pro-Palenstine and agree with the view that doesn't recognize the State of Israel and their right to exist in the region I don't understand why you'd have an issue with the US Embassy being in the capital of Israel.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:40 am
by deltbucs
DreadNaught wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Yeah...I'm not really sure why it matters to anyone.

That's easy to explain. People hate the President and they allow that feeling to hi-jack their ability to be reasonable on any issue he champions. Same thing happened with Obama, but I'd argue it was w/ much less publicity since there is a larger contingent of media that hate Trump and fall into this implicit bias on issues he happens to support.

Yeah, some people will hate everything he does because he did it and some people will love everything that he does because he did it. It team politics and it's been discussed ad nauseam. I'd argue that there's more publicity because he publicly acts like a 17 year-old high school girl and spews out utter nonsense, lies and hate toward the media or anyone who doesn't kiss his ass and calls him out on his bullshit.

But yes, if this weren't in the news, people wouldn't care about it.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:11 am
by Buc2
Well, well, well. Would you looky here...

US and China call a ceasefire in trade dispute
by Julia Horowitz @juliakhorowitz
May 20, 2018: 11:47 AM ET

After weeks of tensions, China and the United States have reached a ceasefire.

Both sides this weekend said they had agreed to not impose new tariffs on one another while talks continue, after reaching an initial agreement on trade.

In a joint statement on Saturday, the countries said China would "significantly increase" purchases of US goods and services to reduce their trade imbalance. This was a top demand of the Trump administration during two days of trade talks in Washington with Chinese officials.

"We're putting the trade war on hold," US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told "Fox News Sunday. "We have agreed to put the tariffs on hold while we try to execute the framework."

The remarks echoed those by China Vice Premier Liu He, the top economic adviser to Chinese President Xi Jinping. He said the two sides have pledged not to engage in a trade war, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.

Mnuchin said the countries have agreed on a trade framework — though there aren't many details. The joint announcement released Saturday did not put a dollar amount on China's commitment to increase purchases.

The pledge for more cooperation comes as the US and China, the world's two largest economies, have threatened tens of billions of dollars in tariffs that could lead to a trade war.

Both sides specifically agreed to "meaningful increases" in US agriculture and energy exports, according to the statement. The US intends to send a team to China to hammer out the details. Mnuchin said Sunday on Fox News that Trump can "put the tariffs back on" if China doesn't follow through with its commitments.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm
by The Outsider
Buc2 wrote:Well, well, well. Would you looky here...

US and China call a ceasefire in trade dispute
by Julia Horowitz @juliakhorowitz
May 20, 2018: 11:47 AM ET

After weeks of tensions, China and the United States have reached a ceasefire.

Both sides this weekend said they had agreed to not impose new tariffs on one another while talks continue, after reaching an initial agreement on trade.

In a joint statement on Saturday, the countries said China would "significantly increase" purchases of US goods and services to reduce their trade imbalance. This was a top demand of the Trump administration during two days of trade talks in Washington with Chinese officials.

"We're putting the trade war on hold," US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told "Fox News Sunday. "We have agreed to put the tariffs on hold while we try to execute the framework."

The remarks echoed those by China Vice Premier Liu He, the top economic adviser to Chinese President Xi Jinping. He said the two sides have pledged not to engage in a trade war, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.

Mnuchin said the countries have agreed on a trade framework — though there aren't many details. The joint announcement released Saturday did not put a dollar amount on China's commitment to increase purchases.

The pledge for more cooperation comes as the US and China, the world's two largest economies, have threatened tens of billions of dollars in tariffs that could lead to a trade war.

Both sides specifically agreed to "meaningful increases" in US agriculture and energy exports, according to the statement. The US intends to send a team to China to hammer out the details. Mnuchin said Sunday on Fox News that Trump can "put the tariffs back on" if China doesn't follow through with its commitments.



Interesting. It'll be even more so if everything works out and the details are released.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:02 pm
by RedLeader
Markets reacted well to the news today...

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:29 pm
by bucfanclw
RedLeader wrote:Markets reacted well to the news today...

In related news, Trump's foot is recovering nicely since he decided to stop shooting it.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:10 pm
by RedLeader
bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Markets reacted well to the news today...

In related news, Trump's foot is recovering nicely since he decided to stop shooting it.


Weeeeeak.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:27 am
by Buc2
bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:Markets reacted well to the news today...

In related news, Trump's foot is recovering nicely since he decided to stop shooting it.

I don't know...looks to me like China blinked first. Regardless, if it pans out, this was a bit of good news.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:39 am
by bucfanclw
Buc2 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:In related news, Trump's foot is recovering nicely since he decided to stop shooting it.

I don't know...looks to me like China blinked first. Regardless, if it pans out, this was a bit of good news.

So we drop the ban on ZTE and don't address intellectual property theft, because they pinkie swear they'll buy more American products and you think THEY blinked? Did we actually gain anything tangible from this deal? I know Trump gained personally thanks to his securing Chinese loans for a Trump development in Indonesia, but what did the American people gain?

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:30 am
by Buc2
bucfanclw wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I don't know...looks to me like China blinked first. Regardless, if it pans out, this was a bit of good news.

So we drop the ban on ZTE and don't address intellectual property theft, because they pinkie swear they'll buy more American products and you think THEY blinked? Did we actually gain anything tangible from this deal? I know Trump gained personally thanks to his securing Chinese loans for a Trump development in Indonesia, but what did the American people gain?

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:43 am
by Buc2
China, U.S. near deal on ZTE reprieve; Beijing cuts auto tariffs
Michael Martina

BEIJING (Reuters) - Washington neared a deal to lift its ban on U.S. firms supplying Chinese telecoms gear maker ZTE Corp, sources said on Tuesday, and Beijing announced tariff cuts on car imports, further easing trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies.

The reprieve for ZTE, hit by a seven-year ban in April that had crippled its operations, could include China removing tariffs on imported U.S. agricultural products, as well as buying more American farm goods, two people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:07 pm
by bucfanclw
Buc2 wrote:
China, U.S. near deal on ZTE reprieve; Beijing cuts auto tariffs
Michael Martina

BEIJING (Reuters) - Washington neared a deal to lift its ban on U.S. firms supplying Chinese telecoms gear maker ZTE Corp, sources said on Tuesday, and Beijing announced tariff cuts on car imports, further easing trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies.

The reprieve for ZTE, hit by a seven-year ban in April that had crippled its operations, could include China removing tariffs on imported U.S. agricultural products, as well as buying more American farm goods, two people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

Interesting. So why was there a 7 year ban on ZTE? That seems like an odd bargaining chip to just have a publicly traded company's random ban on imports from US come up in a trade dispute, isn't it?

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:54 pm
by Buc2
bucfanclw wrote:
Buc2 wrote:

Interesting. So why was there a 7 year ban on ZTE? That seems like an odd bargaining chip to just have a publicly traded company's random ban on imports from US come up in a trade dispute, isn't it?

Got me, man.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:53 pm
by bucfanclw
Buc2 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Interesting. So why was there a 7 year ban on ZTE? That seems like an odd bargaining chip to just have a publicly traded company's random ban on imports from US come up in a trade dispute, isn't it?

Got me, man.

For something like a seven year ban, you'd think they were doing something really bad. Something like, oh I don't know, selling American imports to, say, Iran and North Korea. It couldn't possibly be that bad though, right?

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:48 pm
by uscbucsfan
bucfanclw wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Got me, man.

For something like a seven year ban, you'd think they were doing something really bad. Something like, oh I don't know, selling American imports to, say, Iran and North Korea. It couldn't possibly be that bad though, right?

That and patent infringement among other things. Most Chinese businesses are shady. Look at Hikvision and the **** they have done. It's because China owns a stake in all business. China has always been more of a threat than Russia.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm
by DreadNaught
Do we need a Trump vs China thread? I don't think we have that country covered yet.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:46 am
by Brazen331
I do not think that The MS-13-Loving Nancy Pelosi is going to catch on. It doesn’t have quite the same ring to it as The Failing New York Times.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:28 am
by Stuart
Zarniwoop wrote:Wait!!!!!!!


People can succeed without the government?



I was on board with obama unitl he said "you didn't build that" ........It made my blood boil, literally f--kin hated him after that and how devisive he became

DJT is more more in your face, but I'd rather know their true colors coming out of the gate than have someone playing everyone and getting nothing done, unless you count taking out the gov't credit card and maxing it out (by that I mean stimulus as well as all the unsustainable programs while taking apart the military)..... having zuckerberg in once a week....etc. his true colors came out towards the end.

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:03 pm
by RedLeader
Image

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 pm
by The Outsider
Stuart wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:Wait!!!!!!!


People can succeed without the government?



I was on board with obama unitl he said "you didn't build that" ........It made my blood boil, literally f--kin hated him after that and how devisive he became

DJT is more more in your face, but I'd rather know their true colors coming out of the gate than have someone playing everyone and getting nothing done, unless you count taking out the gov't credit card and maxing it out (by that I mean stimulus as well as all the unsustainable programs while taking apart the military)..... having zuckerberg in once a week....etc. his true colors came out towards the end.


What have you built?

Re: **OFFICIAL 'FORTY-FIVE' DISCUSSION THREAD**

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:39 pm
by RedLeader
The Pentagon announced Wednesday that President Donald J. Trump was nominating Marine Corps Maj. Gen. John K. Love, who is currently serving as the commanding general, 2d Marine Division, at Camp Lejeune, for the appointment to the rank of lieutenant general and for reassignment as the U.S. representative to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Military Committee.



#oohrah.