Thanks for sending this idiot to The Netherlands

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Thanks for sending this idiot to The Netherlands

Postby DUTCH IS BACK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:25 am

DUTCH IS BACK

Re: Thanks for sending this idiot to The Netherlands

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:33 am

Whatever you say, Eurabia. Was nice knowing your former self
beardmcdoug

Postby NYBF » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:32 am

We had to go to extreme measures to get you back on the board. Sorry.
NYBF

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 am

NYBF wrote:We had to go to extreme measures to get you back on the board. Sorry.

How did you get him over the wall?
bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:47 pm

DUTCH IS BACK wrote:https://youtu.be/-Kkib-3ruvI

First watch the video and then read the article.

Enjoy.

(And please take this idiot back).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/10/trumps-ambassador-to-netherlands-was-asked-to-name-a-person-burned-because-of-islam-he-couldnt/?utm_term=.8c9bdeb46628

Christ! The guy is as senile as Trump. Speaking on behalf of most of America, I'd like to apologize. Unfortunately, a lot of people are gullible enough to think that people like this guy and Trump are actually good for our country.
deltbucs

Postby DUTCH IS BACK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 pm

deltbucs wrote:
DUTCH IS BACK wrote:https://youtu.be/-Kkib-3ruvI

First watch the video and then read the article.

Enjoy.
(And please take this idiot back).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/10/trumps-ambassador-to-netherlands-was-asked-to-name-a-person-burned-because-of-islam-he-couldnt/?utm_term=.8c9bdeb46628

Christ! The guy is as senile as Trump. Speaking on behalf of most of America, I'd like to apologize. Unfortunately, a lot of people are gullible enough to think that people like this guy and Trump are actually good for our country.

It's ok Delt.

At least someone with common sense.

I'd be ashamed if we 'd deliver a Ambassador like that in your country.

Good thing we have open news sources here and don't have to defend an orange baboon

I feel for you guys!!!
DUTCH IS BACK

Postby Brazen331 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 am

Maybe Trump ordered him to **** with your fake liberal media over there? How do you guys choose your Ambassadors? I assume it’s a lot like the way we do it over here, whoever donates the most money to the party in power. Every President does this. You just happened to be unlucky and got the worst appointment or you did something to piss off Trump.

But what do I know? I have no clue who the Dutch Ambassador is and I have no inclination to find out. The only Ambassador I know is Sergei Kislyak. And when I say ‘know’ I want to be clear that I never actually met him. I’ve had no personal interactions with him whatsoever.
Brazen331

Postby Pirate Life » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Well, to be fair, the gentleman was born in The Netherlands. Perhaps Trump thought he was deporting an illegal alien back to their home country?
Pirate Life

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Pirate Life wrote:Well, to be fair, the gentleman was born in The Netherlands. Perhaps Trump thought he was deporting an illegal alien back to their home country?

But The Netherlands is a ‘white’ country. It’s the Democrats who don’t like white people; Trump only wants to deport black and brown people, remember?
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Pirate Life wrote:Well, to be fair, the gentleman was born in The Netherlands. Perhaps Trump thought he was deporting an illegal alien back to their home country?

But The Netherlands is a ‘white’ country. It’s the Democrats who don’t like white people; Trump only wants to deport black and brown people, remember?

Does it pain you to write things like this?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Does it pain you to write things like this?

Not at all. There has been nothing but racialized content from the Dems and the MSM this entire week. Problem is, most ‘dreamers’ won’t realize that it’s the Dems who are holding up a deal because they would much rather have the issue than a solution.

How is what I wrote any different from what we get from CNN and MSNBC and people like **** Durban every single day? This isn’t Clinton’s party, the Democrat party of the 90’s anymore. This is the Identity Politics Party; they are all on board that train.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Does it pain you to write things like this?

Not at all. There has been nothing but racialized content from the Dems and the MSM this entire week. Problem is, most ‘dreamers’ won’t realize that it’s the Dems who are holding up a deal because they would much rather have the issue than a solution.

How is what I wrote any different from what we get from CNN and MSNBC and people like **** Durban every single day? This isn’t Clinton’s party, the Democrat party of the 90’s anymore. This is the Identity Politics Party; they are all on board that train.

The clintons invented identity politics. That is their baby.

If you want to know whats going on with the Democrats, dont ask a conservative.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

The clintons invented identity politics. That is their baby.

I don’t need to ask a Conservative; I lived through the 90’s. This isn’t the same Democrat Party. You guys didn’t race bait 24/7 when Clinton was President.
Brazen331

Postby Rocker » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 am

Sigh.

Regards,
Intelligent Conversatives
Rocker

Postby Pirate Life » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:05 am

Brazen331 wrote:

The Netherlands is one of the countries in Europe that elements on the right (like the new Ambassador to The Netherlands) keep saying have no-go zones due to muslim immigrants. So to certain groups, no, it's not a 'white' country.
Pirate Life

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 am

Pirate Life wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

The Netherlands is one of the countries in Europe that elements on the right (like the new Ambassador to The Netherlands) keep saying have no-go zones due to muslim immigrants. So to certain groups, no, it's not a 'white' country.

I was posting in context of the media and they view The Netherlands the same as they view Norway. If Trump nentioned The Netherlands instead of Norway as a country to take immigrants from, Jim Acosta and the rest of the media would be rhapsodizing on how racist it was to mention TN.
Brazen331

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 am

Pirate Life wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

"those countries" used to be. maybe still are. won't be before long. It's simple math...

these are videos from CNN and CBS 60 minutes, mind you

oh yeah... those crazy loons talking about these make believe no-go zones... nothing to see here... :roll:
beardmcdoug

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:38 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:The clintons invented identity politics. That is their baby.

I don’t need to ask a Conservative; I lived through the 90’s. This isn’t the same Democrat Party. You guys didn’t race bait 24/7 when Clinton was President.

Yeah and you guys didn't walk around with Tiki torches when Clinton was President either.

GTFO with that race baiting bullshit.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Yeah and you guys didn't walk around with Tiki torches when Clinton was President either.

They most definitely did. They were investigating to find a crime, just like the Dems are doing now. But my point is, the strategy of the Democrat party now is to just accuse the other side of racism, sexism and homophobia. Not that they did not do so back then but it’s pretty much all the Dems do now.

Shumer and Pelosi were for border security not so long ago, now they think they can turn a political advantage so it’s all racist.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Yeah and you guys didn't walk around with Tiki torches when Clinton was President either.

They most definitely did. They were investigating to find a crime, just like the Dems are doing now. But my point is, the strategy of the Democrat party now is to just accuse the other side of racism, sexism and homophobia. Not that they did not do so back then but it’s pretty much all the Dems do now.

Shumer and Pelosi were for border security not so long ago, now they think they can turn a political advantage so it’s all racist.

Ah, the old "nuh-uh" defense with a whatabout chocolate coating.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Brazen331 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Ah, the old "nuh-uh" defense with a whatabout chocolate coating.

If you won’t explain this response to me hopefully mdb will interpret it for me.
Brazen331

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Ah, the old "nuh-uh" defense with a whatabout chocolate coating.

If you won’t explain this response to me hopefully mdb will interpret it for me.

Good luck with that.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Pirate Life » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
Pirate Life wrote:

"those countries" used to be. maybe still are. won't be before long. It's simple math...

oh yeah... those crazy loons talking about these make believe no-go zones... nothing to see here... :roll:

First, never said they were make believe did I? ;)

Second, I've been in London in and around the area that video was filmed actually. And in some of the places in France that are supposed to be no-go zones. Had no troubles going about my business there and I certainly don't look or act like a muslim. The area in the Swedish video is essentially a ghetto. Low employment rate, low income, clannish. Very much like parts of Los Angeles in the 80s/90s and other large cities in the US with gang activity.

Simple math shows that muslims account for about 5 percent of the population of Europe. Been about a one percent increase in numbers since 2010. By 2050 they might reach 14% of Europe's population at current rates of immigration/birth/conversion, though chances are things will not continue at this rate. While significant, it's hardly a take over of Europe like some are trying to make it out to be.

That being said, yes there are areas like parts of Marseilles most of us would not want to go into, though it's been that way for dozens of years. If it's not the muslims, it's the africans, if it's not the africans, it's the gypsies.
Pirate Life

Postby Buc2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 am

When I was in the navy and did Mediterranean deployments, we were handed out "no-go zones' for nearly every port we visited. This was back in the late 70's. So nothing much has changed from what I see. Every large city (and many small cities too) have their bad element, i.e. no-go zones if you prefer to see them that way.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 am

Pirate Life wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Second, I've been in London in and around the area that video was filmed actually. And in some of the places in France that are supposed to be no-go zones. Had no troubles going about my business there and I certainly don't look or act like a muslim. The area in the Swedish video is essentially a ghetto. Low employment rate, low income, clannish. Very much like parts of Los Angeles in the 80s/90s and other large cities in the US with gang activity.

Simple math shows that muslims account for about 5 percent of the population of Europe. Been about a one percent increase in numbers since 2010. By 2050 they might reach 14% of Europe's population at current rates of immigration/birth/conversion, though chances are things will not continue at this rate. While significant, it's hardly a take over of Europe like some are trying to make it out to be.

That being said, yes there are areas like parts of Marseilles most of us would not want to go into, though it's been that way for dozens of years. If it's not the muslims, it's the africans, if it's not the africans, it's the gypsies.

Re: 80/90s LA; exactly, same extremely undesirable result from the same principle occurrence. why would anybody want to accept recreating that scenario in their country?

Regarding your 14% of Europe's population, let's not confuse what we're talking about. That's including countries like Poland, who have 0.1% muslim population have have a markedly different approach towards immigration policy, compared to the rest of the major industrialized European Nations, and are most definitely not who we're talking about, so you must look at each country individually to avoid a skew in the data:

In that same scenario, you have, by 2050, the estimated % of population to be muslim (Pew Research):
Sweden: 30%
Germany: 20%
Austria: 20%
France: 18%
Belgium: 18%
UK: 17%
Norway: 17%
Denmark: 16%
Netherlands: 15%
Finland: 15%
Italy: 14%

And why stop at 2050? Is 2050 the end? Of course not. 2050 is just a convenient number to give people some vague tangible point in the near future to help the understand this from their relatively limited perspective. Now instead of pretending history ends 32 years from now, let's zoom out and take the 30,000 ft view of history, and you incorporate factors like European and Western men seeing a 50% decline in sperm count (due to generation-spanning bioaccumulation of persistent organic pollutants), and that people from these other countries continue to have close to double the number of children than natives have, and that natives reproduce at rates below replacement rates, it begins to become plainly obvious to see that in the span of 3 generations, Europe will have completely lost its identity. History does not give a **** about our 32 years, or a single life time, it is ongoing, and with such inertia behind these figures, it will happen. The scholars from 2150 will see it clear as day.

as Muammar Gaddafi (who I respect, in retrospect) said in 2006,
We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

The war for 2100 is being fought right now, without guns

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_organic_pollutant
http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
beardmcdoug

Postby NYBF » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
Pirate Life wrote:

Re: 80/90s LA; exactly, same extremely undesirable result from the same principle occurrence. why would anybody want to accept recreating that scenario in their country?

Regarding your 14% of Europe's population, let's not confuse what we're talking about. That's including countries like Poland, who have 0.1% muslim population have have a markedly different approach towards immigration policy, compared to the rest of the major industrialized European Nations, and are most definitely not who we're talking about, so you must look at each country individually to avoid a skew in the data:

In that same scenario, you have, by 2050, the estimated % of population to be muslim (Pew Research):
Sweden: 30%
Germany: 20%
Austria: 20%
France: 18%
Belgium: 18%
UK: 17%
Norway: 17%
Denmark: 16%
Netherlands: 15%
Finland: 15%
Italy: 14%

And why stop at 2050? Is 2050 the end? Of course not. 2050 is just a convenient number to give people some vague tangible point in the near future to help the understand this from their relatively limited perspective. Now instead of pretending history ends 32 years from now, let's zoom out and take the 30,000 ft view of history, and you incorporate factors like European and Western men seeing a 50% decline in sperm count (due to generation-spanning bioaccumulation of persistent organic pollutants), and that people from these other countries continue to have close to double the number of children than natives have, and that natives reproduce at rates below replacement rates, it begins to become plainly obvious to see that in the span of 3 generations, Europe will have completely lost its identity. History does not give a **** about our 32 years, or a single life time, it is ongoing, and with such inertia behind these figures, it will happen. The scholars from 2150 will see it clear as day.

as Muammar Gaddafi (who I respect, in retrospect) said in 2006,
We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

The war for 2100 is being fought right now, without guns

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_organic_pollutant
http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

Why stop at 2150? 2150 is just a convenient number to give people some vague tangible point in the near future to help the understand this from their relatively limited perspective. Why not go to 5000, where at current trends Muslims will be 253% of the population?
NYBF

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am

LOL
beardmcdoug

Postby NYBF » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 am

You know what today is, right?
NYBF

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 am

HIT ME