Random Mass Shooting Thread

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Re: Random Mass Shooting Thread

Postby The Outsider » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:35 pm

The only time I'm okay with ANTIFA is when they're punching Nazis.

Punching Nazis will always be in fashion.
The Outsider

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 pm

The Outsider wrote:The only time I'm okay with ANTIFA is when they're punching Nazis.

Are we talking actual Nazis? Or what people on the extreme left (like Antifa) label Nazis? Because if it's the latter, than you're a Nazi.
DreadNaught

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:57 pm

If we are talking Illinois Nazis count me in. I hate Illinois Nazis
Zarniwoop

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:06 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:The only time I'm okay with ANTIFA is when they're punching Nazis.

Are we talking actual Nazis? Or what people on the extreme left (like Antifa) label Nazis? Because if it's the latter, than you're a Nazi.

Would these guys be what you would consider actual Nazis or just labeled Nazis by the extreme left?
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:13 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Could you please expound on this? It may be open to misinterpretation.

I've said it a bunch of times on here already - it's pretty broad. why, what are you worried I'm saying?

Let's just say standards of decency can be pretty broadly defined.

When people were getting tarred and feathered 350 years ago, they we're no doubt decried as degenerates then. They are considered patriots today.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby beardmcdoug » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Would these guys be what you would consider actual Nazis or just labeled Nazis by the extreme left?

looks like a bunch of untermensch larping
beardmcdoug

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:18 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Don't be dumb. You know what I'm talking about. But to be specific I'm talking about when anyone with an opinion that is to the right of Karl Marx gets labeled a Nazi.
DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:31 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Would these guys be what you would consider actual Nazis or just labeled Nazis by the extreme left?

Don't be dumb. You know what I'm talking about. But to be specific I'm talking about when anyone with an opinion that is to the right of Karl Marx gets labeled a Nazi.

That's rediculous.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

That's rediculous.

No doubt. But folks like Ben Shapiro, Crowder, and Jordan Peterson get protested and called Alt-Right, fascist, and Nazi all the time unfortunately.

There are crazy people out there. A couple of them were in the video you shared here a few weeks ago. Those are the extreme leftists I'm referring to that throw the term Nazi around for anyone they disagree with. Obviously the people in the photo clewy posted are vile humans that should be shamed.
DreadNaught

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:42 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:That's rediculous.

No doubt. But folks like Ben Shapiro, Crowder, and Jordan Peterson get protested and called Alt-Right, fascist, and Nazi all the time unfortunately.

There are crazy people out there. A couple of them were in the video you shared here a few weeks ago. Those are the extreme leftists I'm referring to that throw the term Nazi around for anyone they disagree with. Obviously the people in the photo clewy posted are vile humans that should be shamed.

Whenever you guys get around to shaming those "very fine people" I imagine antifa will have a lot less to bitch about.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:43 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Would these guys be what you would consider actual Nazis or just labeled Nazis by the extreme left?

Says the guy that was just complaining about Antifa as if they represent everyone from the left. Cool story, Bro.
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:44 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Says the guy that was just complaining about Antifa as if they represent everyone from the left. Cool story, Bro.

You shush! I NEED my Soros checks thses days.

You think feeding teenagers is cheap?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby bucfanclw » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Says the guy that was just complaining about Antifa as if they represent everyone from the left. Cool story, Bro.

You shush! I NEED my Soros checks thses days.

I've got 2 teenagers to feed too. I ordered a couple pizzas a while back and some guy in a black van dropped off 2 kids. They haven't left since.
bucfanclw

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:You shush! I NEED my Soros checks thses days.

I've got 2 teenagers to feed too. I ordered a couple pizzas a while back and some guy in a black van dropped off 2 kids. They haven't left since.

Bastards
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:35 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Where did I say everyone on the left? Enough with the strawman BS. It's like every other post from you. You're like the Cathy Newman of Buczone OT discussion.
DreadNaught

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Lol
Zarniwoop

Postby The Outsider » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:15 pm

DreadNaught wrote:

I'm talking about the Richard Spencer-type neo-Nazis. You know, the guys who regularly quote from Nazi propaganda, promote anti-semitism and general white supremacy.
The Outsider

Postby Ken Carson » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:59 am

Just saw on the cafeteria tv that there is/has been a shooting at a school in Maryland. Details unclear.
Ken Carson

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:01 am

Ken Carson wrote:Just saw on the cafeteria tv that there is/has been a shooting at a school in Maryland. Details unclear.

Still early but it sounds like the ARMED school RO acted quickly and appropriately (kudos) to neutralize the threat. Not sure yet of how many injured or dead, but numerous local news outlets are reporting 3 injured, one being the shooter. No confirmation on any dead victims yet, but it's early.

Reports are the shooter was a current student, no word on the firearm as of yet.
DreadNaught

Postby NYBF » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 am

Looks like the brother of the Florida dickhead went skateboarding on campus "to soak it all in." They should lock that POS up, too.
NYBF

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 am

NYBF wrote:Looks like the brother of the Florida dickhead went skateboarding on campus "to soak it all in." They should lock that POS up, too.

Kids these days don't get their ass whipped enough.
DreadNaught

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 am

NYBF wrote:Looks like the brother of the Florida dickhead went skateboarding on campus "to soak it all in." They should lock that POS up, too.

I mean, the kids brother just murdered a bunch of people and is probably getting put to death. I can understand why that could be hard for a kid. Also, some kids use skateboarding as an outlet much like writing, sports, etc.
The Outsider

Postby Buc2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 am

The Outsider wrote:

I mean, the kids brother just murdered a bunch of people and is probably getting put to death. I can understand why that could be hard for a kid. Also, some kids use skateboarding as an outlet much like writing, sports, etc.

You forgot video games.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby NYBF » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 am

The Outsider wrote:

From what I read, it wasn't an outlet kind of thing. It seemed more like "wow, this is where my brother made his name" kind of thing. And he had been warned to stay off campus already, which means he's gone there before.
NYBF

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:19 pm

NYBF wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

From what I read, it wasn't an outlet kind of thing. It seemed more like "wow, this is where my brother made his name" kind of thing. And he had been warned to stay off campus already, which means he's gone there before.

From what I read it didn't seem that way. He said he wanted to reflect on the shooting and the fact that he went well after school hours makes me think he's just trying to make sense of this.

Also, they warned him not to go, which could mean he had already been. It could also mean he simply mentioned wanting to go.

I'm not saying he's an angel or even innocent. I just think it's a little silly to ascribe nefarious attributes to this whole situation right now.
The Outsider

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Buc2 wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

You forgot video games.

I also left masturbation and crochet.
The Outsider

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Ken Carson wrote:Just saw on the cafeteria tv that there is/has been a shooting at a school in Maryland. Details unclear.

Seem to be some solid news on this now, shooter was a 17yr old student. He was the only fatality, presumably killed by the school resource officer who actually answered the call to action and performed his job admirably.

There were two other students that were injured and receiving care.
DreadNaught

Postby The Outsider » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:22 pm

DreadNaught wrote:

Seem to be some solid news on this now, shooter was a 17yr old student. He was the only fatality, presumably killed by the school resource officer who actually answered the call to action and performed his job admirably.

Well, that's about as well as a school shooting can go. Hope the RO doesn't have issues down the line because of this. Can't be easy to shoot a kid even if they do have a weapon.
The Outsider

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

The Outsider wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Well, that's about as well as a school shooting can go. Hope the RO doesn't have issues down the line because of this. Can't be easy to shoot a kid even if they do have a weapon.

Fwiw it hasn't been confirmed the RO killed the suspect as suicide could be an option. We know it was a gunshot wound to the head.

We know the rapid response of RO saved lives.

I would hope the RO will be fine and even he did kill the suspect he should take solace in how many lives he saved by doing so. He did his job. He's a hero in my book.
DreadNaught

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:36 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
The Outsider wrote:

Fwiw it hasn't been confirmed the RO killed the suspect as suicide could be an option. We know it was a gunshot wound to the head.

We know the rapid response of RO saved lives.

I would hope the RO will be fine and even he did kill the suspect he should take solace in how many lives he saved by doing so. He did his job. He's a hero in my book.

That’s a true hero. You can’t really ask for a much “better” outcome to a school shooting. The RO probably saved 10-15 lives (depending on the amount of ammunition) by doing his job. He is an American hero.
PrimeMinister

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion