Is there ANYTHING Trump can do...

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Is there ANYTHING Trump can do...

Postby Alpha » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:52 am

That will make Trump supporters realize that they fucked up by voting for this retard?

I already know the answer...I just want to see these idiots spin...
Alpha

Re: Is there ANYTHING Trump can do...

Postby deltbucs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:03 am

As long as people like you are pissed off about it, they are happy. That's all that matters to them.
deltbucs

Postby Swashy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 am

Unfortunately Alpha, no one gives a **** because right now all those people care about is "Trump gon' let us keep our guns!!" and they're not gonna flinch until he passes some kind of legislation or pushes for it. Then they might realize they fucked up.
Swashy

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:35 am

Maybe we should make more Trump threads?

Also, let's calm down on the use of the word 'retard' when using it to degrade someone/anyone. Be better than that.
DreadNaught

Postby deltbucs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:02 am

^^^There's your answer, Alpha. Just ignore everything indefensible that Trump does and point fingers at someone else. No accountability.
deltbucs

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:48 am

lol at this thread

I can find examples of every single person on here who claims to have voted for Trump criticizing him

But because they aren't criticizing every single thing he does like the snow flakes do it's not good enough for some people

Talk about being blinded by partisan politics

Awesome thread!!
Zarniwoop

Postby deltbucs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:55 am

deltbucs wrote:^^^There's your answer, Alpha. Just ignore everything indefensible that Trump does and point fingers at someone else. No accountability.
deltbucs

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:58 am

You can say it as much as you want snowflake, you can even say it from your safe space ... doesn't make it right

Lol

Libtards
Zarniwoop

Postby deltbucs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:10 am

deltbucs wrote:^^^There's your answer, Alpha. Just ignore everything indefensible that Trump does and point fingers at someone else. No accountability.

And now Zarni has become a parody of himself in trying to make himself feel better about it.
deltbucs

Postby NYBF » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
I can find examples of every single person on here who claims to have voted for Trump criticizing him

sdbucs
NYBF

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am

I'm giving this thread as much thought as it deserves

It's a ****ing stupid thread

So I'm giving it stupid responses

If you Snowflakes can't handle it that's on you not me
Last edited by Zarniwoop on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarniwoop

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 am

NYBF wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

sdbucs

SD is a Russian bot
Zarniwoop

Postby deltbucs » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 am

Zarniwoop wrote:I'm giving this thread as much thought as it deserves

deltbucs

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:51 am

deltbucs wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:I'm giving this thread as much thought as it deserves

^^^^

Zarniwoop wrote:You can say it as much as you want snowflake, you can even say it from your safe space ... doesn't make it right

Lol

Libtards
Zarniwoop

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
NYBF wrote:

sdbucs

SD is a Russian bot

Was SDBucs also running the Blacktivists accounts? :lol:
DreadNaught

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Damn, Alpha still must have a pretty heavy flow going. I hate when game days coincide with Alpha’s period. Yesterday, he was a bigger bitch than usual, calling mdb a dork and all kinds of juvenile names. I guess he is still hormonally imbalanced today.
Brazen331

Postby StillCSG » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 am

Sure there is...

Work with Democrats on gun control...or healthcare...or the budget...well anything really
StillCSG

Postby Buc2 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:28 am

Gun control doesn't work. Ask Europe.

Despite total gun control in the EU, it has not stopped mass shootings like what happened in Vegas Sunday, or the Orlando night club shooting, or Ft. Hood, or Sandy Hook.

Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe

France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527)

CPRC Original Research: All but one of the 20 worst mass public shootings, 45 of the worst 50, occurred outside the United States

So, what laws does Europe have that are so superior to U.S. laws that, if we had adopted, would have prevented the Vegas shooting, or any other for that matter?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Buc2 wrote:Gun control doesn't work. Ask Europe.

Despite total gun control in the EU, it has not stopped mass shootings like what happened in Vegas Sunday, or the Orlando night club shooting, or Ft. Hood, or Sandy Hook.

Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe

France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527)

CPRC Original Research: All but one of the 20 worst mass public shootings, 45 of the worst 50, occurred outside the United States

So, what laws does Europe have that are so superior to U.S. laws that, if we had adopted, would have prevented the Vegas shooting, or any other for that matter?

None. The weapon he used has been illegal for close to a century now. Not saying the Dems pushing all this don't want to prevent mass shootings, they do, but they want to take away your gun even more.
Brazen331

Postby NYBF » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Brazen331 wrote:Not saying the Dems pushing all this don't want to prevent mass shootings, they do, but they want to take away your gun even more.

Yeah. I'm shocked you guys got them all back so fast after Obama took them all.
NYBF

Postby Corsair » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Gun control doesn't work. Ask Europe.

None. The weapon he used has been illegal for close to a century now. Not saying the Dems pushing all this don't want to prevent mass shootings, they do, but they want to take away your gun even more.

It’s true. We talk about “gettin dem guns” in every local, state, and federal meeting during our retreats.
Corsair

Postby Buc2 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 am

In other words, nothing. Got it.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby NavyBuc » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Didn't vote for Trump....I wrote in Pence's name......but I think a lot of people voted for Trump not because they liked him, but because of who the other candidate was. We had the two worst candidates we could possibly have in the history of our country. I would say maybe 25% of people actually voted FOR a candidate. The other 75% voted AGAINST a candidate. When you have that scenario, you've got a problem. I go back to what I said election day....instead of blaming people who voted for Trump or Clinton, go back to the primaries and blame the people who voted for these two wahoos because they're the reason why we ended up with the election we ended up with.

For those who voted for Clinton, they also fucked up voting for her. She's proving just how crazy and wacko she is with these post-election statements. Whenever I listen to these two idiots talk, I can't decide which one is dumber. The one thing I like about Trump is John Kelly and Gen. Mattis. I just hope he listens to those two and those two don't leave. Those two men are better than anything HIllary would have put in her cabinet.
NavyBuc

Postby Alpha » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:34 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Maybe we should make more Trump threads?

Also, let's calm down on the use of the word 'retard' when using it to degrade someone/anyone. Be better than that.

Yeah...apparently, you aren't familiar with my work here. I'm not better than that.

I work with a few "handi-capable" retards that voted for this jagoff...and the fact of he matter is, that these "people" are so invested in this mockery of a putz, that there is literally NOTHING he can do that would make them question themselves or their uninformed decision.

This is what happens when you allow uneducated, imbeciles the vote.

I'm just looking forward to watching them dance when Mueller throws his **** grenade at them.

DO SOMETHING!

:birdiedoublered:
Alpha

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:16 pm

mightyleemoon

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:18 pm

NavyBuc wrote:Didn't vote for Trump....I wrote in Pence's name......but I think a lot of people voted for Trump not because they liked him, but because of who the other candidate was. We had the two worst candidates we could possibly have in the history of our country. I would say maybe 25% of people actually voted FOR a candidate. The other 75% voted AGAINST a candidate. When you have that scenario, you've got a problem. I go back to what I said election day....instead of blaming people who voted for Trump or Clinton, go back to the primaries and blame the people who voted for these two wahoos because they're the reason why we ended up with the election we ended up with.

For those who voted for Clinton, they also fucked up voting for her. She's proving just how crazy and wacko she is with these post-election statements. Whenever I listen to these two idiots talk, I can't decide which one is dumber. The one thing I like about Trump is John Kelly and Gen. Mattis. I just hope he listens to those two and those two don't leave. Those two men are better than anything HIllary would have put in her cabinet.

Trump has more than proven that he was, in fact, the worst of the two. He just can't help but constantly **** on himself.
mightyleemoon

Return to Politics and Religion