Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Will you support the findings, either way, of the special prosecuter

Yes, I did not vote for Trump but If they find no wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it.
58%
No, If they find no wrongdoing by Trump they are clearly inept
32%
Yes, I voted for Trump and If they find wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 pm

deltbucs wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

Another one bounces off the goal post...

HA! Leave it to Bobby....

Lol. Derp.. Derp..

Wipe your chin, son.
RedLeader

Postby deltbucs » Thu May 25, 2017 8:56 pm

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:HA! Leave it to Bobby....

Lol. Derp.. Derp..

Wipe your chin, son.

Oh yeah?
deltbucs

Postby Commander Bubbles » Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 pm

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Lol. Derp.. Derp..

Wipe your chin, son.

Oh yeah?

Commander Bubbles

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 7:44 am

Brazen331 wrote:If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.

Yea? Which of my positions are left? My constant campaigning for flat tax? My stance on free gun ownership? Or, do you think I'm left because I hate trickle down economics? We can talk schools and you'll probably label me left because I don't think the answer to our education problem is less money...but to hold that view of me you'd have to ignore the fact that I don't think the solution is more money, either. A guy like you is too simple to figure out nuance and, since I disagree with your douchey ways, you and those like you have to label someone like me as "On the other team" because you're too ignorant to realize there are more than two teams.

Probably my only Leftist positions are on gay rights and abortion. Even though my personal abortion stance is quite conservative. It's my political stance that would be considered liberal....although the foundation of my political abortion stance is staunchly conservative since it's rooted in my distaste of the government interfering with personal freedoms.

I think the reason I have fun on this board is retards like you think I'm a man of the left because I disagree with douchebag sentiments. And then people like bibl lash out at me when I comment on their ridiculousness. I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.
mightyleemoon

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.

I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.

Lol. Wasn't this Trump's campaign slogan?
RedLeader

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 am

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

Another one bounces off the goal post...

Lol. An 'overwhelming majority' you say?? Surely you analyzed everyone else responses and made a comparison. In doing so, I wonder if the ratio to other posters would net the same result? Hmmmmm

Math is your friend, clewiston.

Or maybe Lemons was just talking to himself all those times? I mean how else can one poster rack up 22 mentions, and the next person only have 8, amirite.

All that said, you should really ask someone to hold your beer the next time you try a reach like that. Lol.

Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.
bucfanclw

Postby Commander Bubbles » Fri May 26, 2017 8:20 am

mightyleemoon wrote:

Yea? Which of my positions are left? My constant campaigning for flat tax? My stance on free gun ownership? Or, do you think I'm left because I hate trickle down economics? We can talk schools and you'll probably label me left because I don't think the answer to our education problem is less money...but to hold that view of me you'd have to ignore the fact that I don't think the solution is more money, either. A guy like you is too simple to figure out nuance and, since I disagree with your douchey ways, you and those like you have to label someone like me as "On the other team" because you're too ignorant to realize there are more than two teams.

Probably my only Leftist positions are on gay rights and abortion. Even though my personal abortion stance is quite conservative. It's my political stance that would be considered liberal....although the foundation of my political abortion stance is staunchly conservative since it's rooted in my distaste of the government interfering with personal freedoms.

I think the reason I have fun on this board is retards like you think I'm a man of the left because I disagree with douchebag sentiments. And then people like bibl lash out at me when I comment on their ridiculousness. I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.

Wow. We might be on similar, if not the same, teams.

That just blew my mind.
Commander Bubbles

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 am

Leftist? Me?
Mountaineer Buc

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.

Lol. Wasn't this Trump's campaign slogan?

He has a great name and a great team and a great name. He just needs to pivot.
mightyleemoon

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 9:36 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Lol. An 'overwhelming majority' you say?? Surely you analyzed everyone else responses and made a comparison. In doing so, I wonder if the ratio to other posters would net the same result? Hmmmmm

Or maybe Lemons was just talking to himself all those times? I mean how else can one poster rack up 22 mentions, and the next person only have 8, amirite.

All that said, you should really ask someone to hold your beer the next time you try a reach like that. Lol.

Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.

I just like that you guys are debating how many times I may or may not have typed the word Benghazi and what that may or may not mean while missing the point that our government has wasted truck loads of money on a non-story. Well, except, they made it a story by wasting your money just to stroke your political boners.
mightyleemoon

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 9:48 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.

I just like that you guys are debating how many times I may or may not have typed the word Benghazi and what that may or may not mean while missing the point that our government has wasted truck loads of money on a non-story. Well, except, they made it a story by wasting your money just to stroke your political boners.

I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.
bucfanclw

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Holy ****. You can't really be this stupid, clewiston. Lol
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 11:49 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.

Suuuuure, buddy....
RedLeader

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.

Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.
Brazen331

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.

Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.

Take it easy, limp noodle. Few people probably hate each other around here. That babe chick has gotten all angrywhiteliberalhippychick on me a number of times. Bootz is some kind of BLM or something and we bumped heads in one of those types of threads. I don't think I've ever argued with Mountain because...well...Mountain isn't a ****ing retard and is generally pretty relaxed. I don't think I've exchanged more than 4 posts with this bucfanclw guy. And, they seem to dislike you...like...a lot. You and Red decided to do the desperate troll thing of digging into post history to make a bad point. This bucfanclw guy here decided to make fun of you for it. See, you have to figure out the difference between "coming to one's aid" and "ripping you for being pathetic."

So, bottom line, I've never bumped heads with anyone around here who is chill. Opinionated morons are the type I like to ridicule and give a hard time to. So, if you've been on the receiving end of that, I don't care which way you lean politically, then you've gotten some of my **** on your face. It is what it is.
mightyleemoon

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

I'll be MLM's champion...

I watched the season finale of Survivor last night, it was bound to come out.
uscbucsfan

Postby Blue 80 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:I'll be MLM's champion...

People still watch that show?
Blue 80

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 3:05 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:this bucfanclw guy

Right back at ya, jackass.
bucfanclw

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri May 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Blue 80 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:I'll be MLM's champion...

People still watch that show?

Ya, I'm married.
uscbucsfan

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Take it easy, limp noodle. Few people probably hate each other around here. That babe chick has gotten all angrywhiteliberalhippychick on me a number of times. Bootz is some kind of BLM or something and we bumped heads in one of those types of threads. I don't think I've ever argued with Mountain because...well...Mountain isn't a ****ing retard and is generally pretty relaxed. I don't think I've exchanged more than 4 posts with this bucfanclw guy. And, they seem to dislike you...like...a lot. You and Red decided to do the desperate troll thing of digging into post history to make a bad point. This bucfanclw guy here decided to make fun of you for it. See, you have to figure out the difference between "coming to one's aid" and "ripping you for being pathetic."

So, bottom line, I've never bumped heads with anyone around here who is chill. Opinionated morons are the type I like to ridicule and give a hard time to. So, if you've been on the receiving end of that, I don't care which way you lean politically, then you've gotten some of my **** on your face. It is what it is.

Love it. What a drama queen.
Brazen331

Postby A Man's Part » Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.

I like moon because he is indepemdent.
A Man's Part

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 8:38 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Relax, man - you don't have to defend yourself so hard... lol..

You got caught stepping in your own bullshit, and got called out on it. It's all good.

Carry on.
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Brazen331 wrote:

Trust me, Clewiston rarely helps the situation.. He's like the Brick Tamaland of the group... lol
RedLeader

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

We had Clewy and AMP rush to the aid of Moon. It's now Babe's turn.

I think I figured it out: Moon is the John McCain/Lindsey Graham of Buczone. The Democrats in Congress and the liberal media love those two almost as much as Buczone Libs love Moon.

I guess it wouldn't be surprising if he changes his handle to The Maverick and starts dating Laura Ingrahm.
Brazen331

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri May 26, 2017 10:19 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:

LMAO @ me lashing out at you? Really??? Link Please!
Babeinbucland

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 11:45 pm

I don't think it's possible for Bobby and Brazen to be more willfully clueless, but it's fun to watch them try.
bucfanclw

Postby Brazen331 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:08 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

Thanks, Babe. See MLM, she loves you just like Clewy and AMP do. You really need to step outside of you own head and this everyone hates me pose you've created for yourself.I like you too even though you call me all these names. Even homophobic ones like fruitcake, completely unexpected coming from a man of the left.
Brazen331

Postby RedLeader » Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am

bucfanclw wrote:I don't think it's possible for Bobby and Brazen to be more willfully clueless, but it's fun to watch them try.

RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat May 27, 2017 10:22 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:

Thanks, Babe. See MLM, she loves you just like Clewy and AMP do. You really need to step outside of you own head and this everyone hates me pose you've created for yourself.I like you too even though you call me all these names. Even homophobic ones like fruitcake, completely unexpected coming from a man of the left.

Lmao @ me loving him?? Really??? Link please!
Babeinbucland

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue May 30, 2017 5:50 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

Lmao @ me loving him?? Really??? Link please!

I'd bet a scan of your posting history would have you calling everyone on this board a moron.
mightyleemoon

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Religion