Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
post

Will you support the findings, either way, of the special prosecuter

Yes, I did not vote for Trump but If they find no wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it.
11
58%
No, If they find no wrongdoing by Trump they are clearly inept
6
32%
Yes, I voted for Trump and If they find wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it
2
11%
 
Total votes : 19

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 pm

deltbucs wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

Another one bounces off the goal post...

HA! Leave it to Bobby....


Lol. Derp.. Derp..

Wipe your chin, son.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby deltbucs » Thu May 25, 2017 8:56 pm

RedLeader wrote:
deltbucs wrote:HA! Leave it to Bobby....


Lol. Derp.. Derp..

Wipe your chin, son.

Oh yeah?
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5137
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Commander Bubbles » Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 pm

deltbucs wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Lol. Derp.. Derp..

Wipe your chin, son.

Oh yeah?



Image
User avatar
Commander Bubbles
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 7:44 am

Brazen331 wrote:If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.


Yea? Which of my positions are left? My constant campaigning for flat tax? My stance on free gun ownership? Or, do you think I'm left because I hate trickle down economics? We can talk schools and you'll probably label me left because I don't think the answer to our education problem is less money...but to hold that view of me you'd have to ignore the fact that I don't think the solution is more money, either. A guy like you is too simple to figure out nuance and, since I disagree with your douchey ways, you and those like you have to label someone like me as "On the other team" because you're too ignorant to realize there are more than two teams.

Probably my only Leftist positions are on gay rights and abortion. Even though my personal abortion stance is quite conservative. It's my political stance that would be considered liberal....although the foundation of my political abortion stance is staunchly conservative since it's rooted in my distaste of the government interfering with personal freedoms.

I think the reason I have fun on this board is retards like you think I'm a man of the left because I disagree with douchebag sentiments. And then people like bibl lash out at me when I comment on their ridiculousness. I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.


I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.


Lol. Wasn't this Trump's campaign slogan?
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 am

RedLeader wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

Another one bounces off the goal post...


Lol. An 'overwhelming majority' you say?? Surely you analyzed everyone else responses and made a comparison. In doing so, I wonder if the ratio to other posters would net the same result? Hmmmmm

Math is your friend, clewiston.

Or maybe Lemons was just talking to himself all those times? I mean how else can one poster rack up 22 mentions, and the next person only have 8, amirite.

All that said, you should really ask someone to hold your beer the next time you try a reach like that. Lol.

Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Commander Bubbles » Fri May 26, 2017 8:20 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.


Yea? Which of my positions are left? My constant campaigning for flat tax? My stance on free gun ownership? Or, do you think I'm left because I hate trickle down economics? We can talk schools and you'll probably label me left because I don't think the answer to our education problem is less money...but to hold that view of me you'd have to ignore the fact that I don't think the solution is more money, either. A guy like you is too simple to figure out nuance and, since I disagree with your douchey ways, you and those like you have to label someone like me as "On the other team" because you're too ignorant to realize there are more than two teams.

Probably my only Leftist positions are on gay rights and abortion. Even though my personal abortion stance is quite conservative. It's my political stance that would be considered liberal....although the foundation of my political abortion stance is staunchly conservative since it's rooted in my distaste of the government interfering with personal freedoms.

I think the reason I have fun on this board is retards like you think I'm a man of the left because I disagree with douchebag sentiments. And then people like bibl lash out at me when I comment on their ridiculousness. I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.


Wow. We might be on similar, if not the same, teams.

That just blew my mind.
User avatar
Commander Bubbles
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 am

Leftist? Me?
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13842
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 644 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.


Lol. Wasn't this Trump's campaign slogan?


He has a great name and a great team and a great name. He just needs to pivot.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 9:36 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Lol. An 'overwhelming majority' you say?? Surely you analyzed everyone else responses and made a comparison. In doing so, I wonder if the ratio to other posters would net the same result? Hmmmmm

Math is your friend, clewiston.

Or maybe Lemons was just talking to himself all those times? I mean how else can one poster rack up 22 mentions, and the next person only have 8, amirite.

All that said, you should really ask someone to hold your beer the next time you try a reach like that. Lol.

Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.


I just like that you guys are debating how many times I may or may not have typed the word Benghazi and what that may or may not mean while missing the point that our government has wasted truck loads of money on a non-story. Well, except, they made it a story by wasting your money just to stroke your political boners.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 9:48 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.


I just like that you guys are debating how many times I may or may not have typed the word Benghazi and what that may or may not mean while missing the point that our government has wasted truck loads of money on a non-story. Well, except, they made it a story by wasting your money just to stroke your political boners.

I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 11:40 am

bucfanclw wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Lol. An 'overwhelming majority' you say?? Surely you analyzed everyone else responses and made a comparison. In doing so, I wonder if the ratio to other posters would net the same result? Hmmmmm

Math is your friend, clewiston.

Or maybe Lemons was just talking to himself all those times? I mean how else can one poster rack up 22 mentions, and the next person only have 8, amirite.

All that said, you should really ask someone to hold your beer the next time you try a reach like that. Lol.

Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.


Holy ****. You can't really be this stupid, clewiston. Lol
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 11:49 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:Using this logic, I have to wonder why you keep bringing race into issues since you have 60 instances of "black" in your posts.


I just like that you guys are debating how many times I may or may not have typed the word Benghazi and what that may or may not mean while missing the point that our government has wasted truck loads of money on a non-story. Well, except, they made it a story by wasting your money just to stroke your political boners.


Suuuuure, buddy....
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 pm

bucfanclw wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
I just like that you guys are debating how many times I may or may not have typed the word Benghazi and what that may or may not mean while missing the point that our government has wasted truck loads of money on a non-story. Well, except, they made it a story by wasting your money just to stroke your political boners.

I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.


Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.


Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.


Take it easy, limp noodle. Few people probably hate each other around here. That babe chick has gotten all angrywhiteliberalhippychick on me a number of times. Bootz is some kind of BLM or something and we bumped heads in one of those types of threads. I don't think I've ever argued with Mountain because...well...Mountain isn't a ****ing retard and is generally pretty relaxed. I don't think I've exchanged more than 4 posts with this bucfanclw guy. And, they seem to dislike you...like...a lot. You and Red decided to do the desperate troll thing of digging into post history to make a bad point. This bucfanclw guy here decided to make fun of you for it. See, you have to figure out the difference between "coming to one's aid" and "ripping you for being pathetic."

So, bottom line, I've never bumped heads with anyone around here who is chill. Opinionated morons are the type I like to ridicule and give a hard time to. So, if you've been on the receiving end of that, I don't care which way you lean politically, then you've gotten some of my **** on your face. It is what it is.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri May 26, 2017 2:24 pm

I'll be MLM's champion...


I watched the season finale of Survivor last night, it was bound to come out.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Blue 80 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:I'll be MLM's champion...


I watched the season finale of Survivor last night, it was bound to come out.

People still watch that show?
User avatar
Blue 80
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:32 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 3:05 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:this bucfanclw guy

Right back at ya, jackass.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri May 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Blue 80 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:I'll be MLM's champion...


I watched the season finale of Survivor last night, it was bound to come out.

People still watch that show?


Ya, I'm married.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 4997
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:39 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.


Take it easy, limp noodle. Few people probably hate each other around here. That babe chick has gotten all angrywhiteliberalhippychick on me a number of times. Bootz is some kind of BLM or something and we bumped heads in one of those types of threads. I don't think I've ever argued with Mountain because...well...Mountain isn't a ****ing retard and is generally pretty relaxed. I don't think I've exchanged more than 4 posts with this bucfanclw guy. And, they seem to dislike you...like...a lot. You and Red decided to do the desperate troll thing of digging into post history to make a bad point. This bucfanclw guy here decided to make fun of you for it. See, you have to figure out the difference between "coming to one's aid" and "ripping you for being pathetic."

So, bottom line, I've never bumped heads with anyone around here who is chill. Opinionated morons are the type I like to ridicule and give a hard time to. So, if you've been on the receiving end of that, I don't care which way you lean politically, then you've gotten some of my **** on your face. It is what it is.


Love it. What a drama queen.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby A Man's Part » Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.


Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.


I like moon because he is indepemdent.
User avatar
A Man's Part
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 8:38 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.


Take it easy, limp noodle. Few people probably hate each other around here. That babe chick has gotten all angrywhiteliberalhippychick on me a number of times. Bootz is some kind of BLM or something and we bumped heads in one of those types of threads. I don't think I've ever argued with Mountain because...well...Mountain isn't a ****ing retard and is generally pretty relaxed. I don't think I've exchanged more than 4 posts with this bucfanclw guy. And, they seem to dislike you...like...a lot. You and Red decided to do the desperate troll thing of digging into post history to make a bad point. This bucfanclw guy here decided to make fun of you for it. See, you have to figure out the difference between "coming to one's aid" and "ripping you for being pathetic."

So, bottom line, I've never bumped heads with anyone around here who is chill. Opinionated morons are the type I like to ridicule and give a hard time to. So, if you've been on the receiving end of that, I don't care which way you lean politically, then you've gotten some of my **** on your face. It is what it is.


Relax, man - you don't have to defend yourself so hard... lol..

You got caught stepping in your own bullshit, and got called out on it. It's all good.

Carry on.
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I understood. I just couldn't help but point out the fact that even his attempt to poke fun at you was completely inept.


Why are Liberals always coming to the defense of Leemoon when they are supposed to hate him? We are all supposed to hate him, according to Leemoon. He is such a fiercely independent, equal-opportunity basher.


Trust me, Clewiston rarely helps the situation.. He's like the Brick Tamaland of the group... lol
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Brazen331 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

We had Clewy and AMP rush to the aid of Moon. It's now Babe's turn.

I think I figured it out: Moon is the John McCain/Lindsey Graham of Buczone. The Democrats in Congress and the liberal media love those two almost as much as Buczone Libs love Moon.

I guess it wouldn't be surprising if he changes his handle to The Maverick and starts dating Laura Ingrahm.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Fri May 26, 2017 10:19 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.


Yea? Which of my positions are left? My constant campaigning for flat tax? My stance on free gun ownership? Or, do you think I'm left because I hate trickle down economics? We can talk schools and you'll probably label me left because I don't think the answer to our education problem is less money...but to hold that view of me you'd have to ignore the fact that I don't think the solution is more money, either. A guy like you is too simple to figure out nuance and, since I disagree with your douchey ways, you and those like you have to label someone like me as "On the other team" because you're too ignorant to realize there are more than two teams.

Probably my only Leftist positions are on gay rights and abortion. Even though my personal abortion stance is quite conservative. It's my political stance that would be considered liberal....although the foundation of my political abortion stance is staunchly conservative since it's rooted in my distaste of the government interfering with personal freedoms.

I think the reason I have fun on this board is retards like you think I'm a man of the left because I disagree with douchebag sentiments. And then people like bibl lash out at me when I comment on their ridiculousness. I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.


LMAO @ me lashing out at you? Really??? Link Please!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby bucfanclw » Fri May 26, 2017 11:45 pm

I don't think it's possible for Bobby and Brazen to be more willfully clueless, but it's fun to watch them try.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Brazen331 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:08 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:
Yea? Which of my positions are left? My constant campaigning for flat tax? My stance on free gun ownership? Or, do you think I'm left because I hate trickle down economics? We can talk schools and you'll probably label me left because I don't think the answer to our education problem is less money...but to hold that view of me you'd have to ignore the fact that I don't think the solution is more money, either. A guy like you is too simple to figure out nuance and, since I disagree with your douchey ways, you and those like you have to label someone like me as "On the other team" because you're too ignorant to realize there are more than two teams.

Probably my only Leftist positions are on gay rights and abortion. Even though my personal abortion stance is quite conservative. It's my political stance that would be considered liberal....although the foundation of my political abortion stance is staunchly conservative since it's rooted in my distaste of the government interfering with personal freedoms.

I think the reason I have fun on this board is retards like you think I'm a man of the left because I disagree with douchebag sentiments. And then people like bibl lash out at me when I comment on their ridiculousness. I know I'm in the right when I'm disliked by both of your teams.


LMAO @ me lashing out at you? Really??? Link Please!


Thanks, Babe. See MLM, she loves you just like Clewy and AMP do. You really need to step outside of you own head and this everyone hates me pose you've created for yourself.I like you too even though you call me all these names. Even homophobic ones like fruitcake, completely unexpected coming from a man of the left.
Brazen331
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:25 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby RedLeader » Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am

bucfanclw wrote:I don't think it's possible for Bobby and Brazen to be more willfully clueless, but it's fun to watch them try.



Image
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat May 27, 2017 10:22 am

Brazen331 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
LMAO @ me lashing out at you? Really??? Link Please!


Thanks, Babe. See MLM, she loves you just like Clewy and AMP do. You really need to step outside of you own head and this everyone hates me pose you've created for yourself.I like you too even though you call me all these names. Even homophobic ones like fruitcake, completely unexpected coming from a man of the left.


Lmao @ me loving him?? Really??? Link please!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby mightyleemoon » Tue May 30, 2017 5:50 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
Thanks, Babe. See MLM, she loves you just like Clewy and AMP do. You really need to step outside of you own head and this everyone hates me pose you've created for yourself.I like you too even though you call me all these names. Even homophobic ones like fruitcake, completely unexpected coming from a man of the left.


Lmao @ me loving him?? Really??? Link please!


I'd bet a scan of your posting history would have you calling everyone on this board a moron.
User avatar
mightyleemoon
 
Posts: 3564
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 190 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Politics and Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests