Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

A Place to respectfully discuss those topics that you should never discuss.
Will you support the findings, either way, of the special prosecuter

Yes, I did not vote for Trump but If they find no wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it.
88%
No, If they find no wrongdoing by Trump they are clearly inept
No votes
Yes, I voted for Trump and If they find wrongdoing by Trump, I will accept it
13%

Total votes : 8

Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed May 17, 2017 10:26 pm

What say you?
Babeinbucland

Re: Will you accept the findings of the special prosecutor

Postby Alpha » Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Too soon to ask this question.

Mueller(?) will have some leeway during the investigation but he is by NO MEANS being given free-reign to conduct a truly impartial/independent investigation.

Let's just see how it plays out.

We can, at the very least, count on the Soviet...err..."Russian" media to give us a true account of the proceedings.

Sincerely,

An Anonymous Former Member of the KGB
Alpha

Postby Corsair » Wed May 17, 2017 10:42 pm

More than likely we will never see the report that Mueller hands to the Deputy/AG.

More than likely, Trump will fire him before he reaches a conclusion.

I'm going to reserve judgement, but it does give me hope that an honest investigation that supports the FBI efforts will continue for the time being.

There still needs to be an independent commission to inform the public. Take it out of the hands of congress and put it in the hands of non-partisan experts and professionals. The special counsel is helping the short term plan, but anyone who really wants to know who, how, and to what extent Russian efforts affected our elections will eventually cite the findings of a future independent commission.

The FBI/Mueller will decide if people need to be prosecuted, but a commission will eventually present a detailed explanation of what happened to the public.
Last edited by Corsair on Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corsair

Postby Alpha » Wed May 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Corsair wrote:More than likely we will never see the report that Mueller hands to the Deputy/AG.

More than likely, Trump will fire him before he reaches a conclusion.

I'm going to reserve judgement, but it does give me hope that an honest investigation that supports the FBI efforts will continue for the time being.

There still needs to be an independent commission to inform the public. Take it out of the hands of congress and put it in the hands of non-partisan experts and professionals. The special counsel is helping the short term plan, but anyone who really wants to know who, how, and to what extent Russian affected our elections will eventually cite the findings of a future independent commission.

The FBI/Mueller will decide if people need to be prosecuted, but a commission will eventually present a detailed explanation of what happened to the public.

This.

Congress still has too many fingers (potentially) in this pie.

I'm certain it'll be a cluster-fuck...regardless.
Alpha

Postby sanka » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 am

What a **** show indeed....where is Dread?
sanka

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 am

rap sucks
mightyleemoon

Postby acaton » Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 am

Who?

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
acaton

Postby DreadNaught » Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 am

sanka wrote:where is Dread?

I'm here. I thought this thread was designated for the Trump-Russia folks based on the title since I'm not the one that has had a problem accepting results/findings since the election.

Now you folks have your independent investigation you've been clamoring 5 months for. Although I'm already getting the feeling that it isn't enough.

If Trump, or any of his surrogates colluded w/ the Russian govt to interfere with our election they should be held accountable. I've never stated otherwise.

My issue has been the faux outrage for an investigation based on ZERO evidence found to date that supports the collusion narrative. So we have an investigation in search of a crime based on no evidence.

The Comey memo/obstruction stuff seems like a juicy headline since obstruction is what got Nixon. But some are forgetting Comey has testified under oath that in his experience he has not received any pressure to halt any current FBI investigations from higher authority.

So I'll sit back and see how this unfolds. I don't think Mueller will allow his investigation to be played out in the media like Congress has allowed to this point.
DreadNaught

Postby acaton » Thu May 18, 2017 9:17 am

If Mueller doesn't find collusion he'll be accused of it. Comey has already stated he was never pressured regarding any investigation.

Time will tell.

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
acaton

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue May 23, 2017 3:17 pm

I have not seen anywhere where Comey has said that. Link?
Babeinbucland

Postby DreadNaught » Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm

DreadNaught

Postby Brazen331 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Ha! Probably why he postponed his testimony. I can see it now: "After consulting with director Mueller, we both feel it would be improper for me to testify while this investigation is ongoing."

Evidently, Babe now thinks Comey is the greatest public servant in the history of the nation. Don't think she was expressing this view back in October and up until the second before she found out Trump fired him.
Brazen331

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue May 23, 2017 10:27 pm

If you do a search (instead of spouting your ignorance) you will find exactly what I think of Comey. But I know you are on the lazy side and would rather bathe in your ignorance. I get it.
Babeinbucland

Postby Brazen331 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:03 am

You're right; I am too lazy too do a search to find out what you were saying about Comey in October. I'm also too lazy to look up to find out what color the sky is.
Brazen331

Postby mightyleemoon » Wed May 24, 2017 5:49 am

DreadNaught wrote:My issue has been the faux outrage for an investigation based on ZERO evidence found to date

Totally agree. All this Clinton murder/Benghazi/Seth/et al nonsense has been laugh out loudable for a long, long time. Yet, people just won't stop yammering about it.
mightyleemoon

Postby DreadNaught » Wed May 24, 2017 10:34 am

From yesterday.... Now we have BOTH Comey (FBI) and Brennan (CIA) under testifying UNDER OATH within that last few weeks that NOBODY pressured them to drop the Flynn investigation or Trump-Russia investigation.

We also of former DNI James Clapper on record saying NO Evidence of collusion exists at this time.

DreadNaught

Postby RedLeader » Wed May 24, 2017 4:09 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:My issue has been the faux outrage for an investigation based on ZERO evidence found to date

Totally agree. All this Clinton murder/Benghazi/Seth/et al nonsense has been laugh out loudable for a long, long time. Yet, people just won't stop yammering about it.

That's hilarious. I just did a quick search of the word 'Benghazi', and guess who's name you see 5 out of the last 7 times it's been "yammered" on this forum, just in the past two weeks or so...

What's funnier - guess which poster has "yammered" on about Benghazi a total of 22 times... to DN's 6?

Just guess... lol

'Laugh out loudable', indeed.
RedLeader

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Brazen331 wrote:You're right; I am too lazy too do a search to find out what you were saying about Comey in October. I'm also too lazy to look up to find out what color the sky is.

Well if you know it was in October you must've looked it up lol
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Wed May 24, 2017 7:11 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:

"Loudable" yes, yes, that will do. You need to contact Webster's and let them know that this was the first time usage so that when they finally put it in the dictionary they can give you credit.
Babeinbucland

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

That's hilarious. I just did a quick search of the word 'Benghazi', and guess who's name you see 5 out of the last 7 times it's been "yammered" on this forum, just in the past two weeks or so...

What's funnier - guess which poster has "yammered" on about Benghazi a total of 22 times... to DN's 6?

Just guess... lol

You're not going to like what Google has to say on the topic. I guess this forum is your source for everything you know. So, I can see why you miss the bigger picture. That's kind of your thing.
mightyleemoon

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 am

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Just guess... lol

You're not going to like what Google has to say on the topic. I guess this forum is your source for everything you know. So, I can see why you miss the bigger picture. That's kind of your thing.

Not sure what's sadder...

Watching you try to deflect the irony of your post regarding idiots going on about Benghazi, or that "Google" seems to be your source for everything you know.

You really should get outside more, son. There's a whole real life world going on out there. Lol

But seriously though - 22 ****ing times, man?! Really?? The next closest person was at like 8... Haha.

And you have the balls to come in here and complain about people 'yammering' on about Benghazi, and here you are leading the charge? Lol.

Too rich.
RedLeader

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu May 25, 2017 11:47 am

RedLeader wrote:
mightyleemoon wrote:

Watching you try to deflect the irony of your post regarding idiots going on about Benghazi, or that "Google" seems to be your source for everything you know.

You really should get outside more, son. There's a whole real life world going on out there. Lol

But seriously though - 22 ****ing times, man?! Really?? The next closest person was at like 8... Haha.

And you have the balls to come in here and complain about people 'yammering' on about Benghazi, and here you are leading the charge? Lol.

Too rich.

You just said that word twice in one post. Such a yammerer.
mightyleemoon

Postby Brazen331 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:02 pm

To be fair to Leemoon, he's been discussing Benghazi for years. He believes it was a spontaneous protest over an anti-Islam Internet video and he's been banging that drum for years.

He's battled for years on this board with anyone who came forth with any conspiracy theory that in any way deviated from the story we received from Obama, Clinton and Susan Rice and I think he was done a very good job defending this line of thought.

I did think he would be equally adamant in dispelling the Russia conspiracy wing nuts but I just have not seen the same passion thus far. I have faith that he will, though.
Brazen331

Postby mightyleemoon » Thu May 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Brazen331 wrote:To be fair to Leemoon, he's been discussing Benghazi for years. He believes it was a spontaneous protest over an anti-Islam Internet video and he's been banging that drum for years.

He's battled for years on this board with anyone who came forth with any conspiracy theory that in any way deviated from the story we received from Obama, Clinton and Susan Rice and I think he was done a very good job defending this line of thought.

I did think he would be equally adamant in dispelling the Russia conspiracy wing nuts but I just have not seen the same passion thus far. I have faith that he will, though.

Someone hasn't been reading very well. Or, like me, you don't pay much attention to who is who around here and you easily mix up posts from you or Dread or Red or Ham or whoever. Because, I'm not sure what Bill or Barack think about Benghazi...because my stance on Benghazi is that it should be a non-story. But, it's been the marching orders for rightwing fruitcakes like yourself for half a decade now. But, yea, I guess I've mentioned it when making fun of you guys a couple dozen times over that half decade. So, I'm pounding your drum, I suppose. At least we're both having fun.

Also, as I said when the Russia thing got started, if a foreign state or even a private citizen hacked anything and released that info, then whoever did that should go to prison. That's a crime and crime should end with sentencing. That seems reasonable. But, it has turned from that into...whatever the **** this is now. However, they've only been at it for a few months now. If they're still shouting about Russia in 5 years, you'll find another couple dozen posts from me ripping them the same way I ripped you. Stick around and enjoy the ride. Or, sit there and look like a fruit. Whatever does it for you.
mightyleemoon

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 25, 2017 3:47 pm

mightyleemoon wrote:
RedLeader wrote:

Too rich.

You just said that word twice in one post. Such a yammerer.

Lol. I could do that 10 more times and still not catch up to you... And it's funny you don't even want to use "the word" anymore. hahaha
RedLeader

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 25, 2017 3:56 pm

If I recall correctly, not too long ago, lemons was also crying about people using the word 'triggered'.

And come to find out, after a quick search, we find he was the main idiot throwing the word around.

I'll have to look for the post, but hey, I do believe he hasn't used it since... so I guess that's a win. Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Brazen331 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:16 pm

There really isn't much space between Leemoon and Corsair and Babe, AMP, Clew and the rest of the Libs here. If you've read this board for awhile you know he is left of MB and MB proudly proclaims his Progressivism.

I just don't know if Leemoon knows he is acting out this pose or he really does not realize he is a man of the Left.
Brazen331

Postby bucfanclw » Thu May 25, 2017 4:17 pm

What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

Another one bounces off the goal post...
bucfanclw

Postby deltbucs » Thu May 25, 2017 8:21 pm

bucfanclw wrote:What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

HA! Leave it to Bobby....
deltbucs

Postby RedLeader » Thu May 25, 2017 8:52 pm

bucfanclw wrote:What's funny is out of curiosity I looked at all the mlm benghazi mentions. Overwhelming majority of items in the search was him quoting someone else that said it, and didn't actually say it himself.

Lol. An 'overwhelming majority' you say?? Surely you analyzed everyone else responses and made a comparison. In doing so, I wonder if the ratio to other posters would net the same result? Hmmmmm

Math is your friend, clewiston.

Or maybe Lemons was just talking to himself all those times? I mean how else can one poster rack up 22 mentions, and the next person only have 8, amirite.

All that said, you should really ask someone to hold your beer the next time you try a reach like that. Lol.
RedLeader

Next

Return to Politics and Religion